Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home/content/21/8581221/html/aaa/forum/Sources/Load.php(225) : runtime-created function on line 3
Eh, why not?
http://aaa.lasolistia.com
September 24, 2019, 03:16:31 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Crowley Press Conference - February World Event Update [Major Event!]

Home   Help Shop Login Register Chat Forms  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Eh, why not?  (Read 4860 times)
Korpuskat
archived
Obsessive RPer

Awards:
Made it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageYA Eligibility - RylanI played Star and Blue's Pictionary game and all I got was this stupid medle.Made it to Young Adult StageYA Eligibility - TimothyGimpyCompanion Connoisseur
$6722.85 muny

View Inventory
Send Money to Korpuskat

emo bi space trashcan

« on: June 01, 2014, 08:44:54 PM »

*shows up 15 mins late with Starbucks*
So.... you know, why not do the asky thing? So, yeah, ask me stuff or whatever.

Star Rice
Art Staff
RP is my drug

Awards:
YA Eligibility - RubyNeighborhood Bird Wing ExpertPied PiperMade it to Young Adult StageCrazy Old Companion LadyCompanion ConnoisseurI hit my YA in Youngling stageRP CompleterMade it to Young Adult StageVery Generous
$7340.62 muny

View Inventory
Send Money to Star Rice

follow for more soft southern herb

« Reply #1 on: June 01, 2014, 08:46:54 PM »

Ehehehehehehh >DDDDD I have one.

How keen are you for characters to be killed off (don't need to mention anyone specific) and if so, how painful do you anticipate it to be >)))0

Monologue
18+
Obsessive RPer

Awards:
YA Eligibility- CliveMade it to Young Adult Stage Companion HoarderRP CompleterCompleted RP
$11114.31 muny

View Inventory
Send Money to Monologue

« Reply #2 on: June 01, 2014, 09:15:25 PM »

Wow, I swore you had a thread already ;3 

Simple question first:  Who's your favorite companion?  (or 3) : D

Korpuskat
archived
Obsessive RPer

Awards:
Made it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageYA Eligibility - RylanI played Star and Blue's Pictionary game and all I got was this stupid medle.Made it to Young Adult StageYA Eligibility - TimothyGimpyCompanion Connoisseur
$6722.85 muny

View Inventory
Send Money to Korpuskat

emo bi space trashcan

« Reply #3 on: June 02, 2014, 01:16:40 AM »

How keen are you for characters to be killed off?

Uhm, I think it depends a lot on the plot as a whole. I'm, personally, very reluctant to kill anyone unless I think it's important, I guess? Or if I just have a homicidal character, you know how that goes, right? I do have two for-sure deaths planned for AAA plots, one major and one minor, but I probably won't be getting around to them any time soon.

But when I do kill characters I tend go all out. So I expect the major scene to be pretty emotional.

Who's your favorite companion?

Why would you do this to me.

Uhm.... Appearance wise I adore Nae's Mizuki and Rose's Bella, as a character I adore Cosmic's Evaliss and ARC's Rune.
PonyMama
aka PM
archived
RP is my drug

Awards:
YA Eligibility - LindiweObsessive Compulsive (Normals, Soli Companions, YA's)YA Eligibility - LelaMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageI hit my YA in Youngling stageCompanion HoarderLoyal MinionHot & SteamyRP CompleterMade it to Teen StageVery GenerousMade it to Teen StageMade it to Teen StageCompanion ConnoisseurI was a Pictionary Answer!Tons of Posts!
$4992.52 muny

View Inventory
Send Money to PonyMama

« Reply #4 on: June 05, 2014, 10:09:08 PM »

Who's your favourite/Least favorite of my companions?

Good girls are made of Sugar and Spice,
I'm a Bad Girl made of Whipped Cream and ice!
Elyabeth
PG-13
I have no life but AAA

Awards:
Duchess of PGMost Creative PlotterA+ ParentingMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageObsessive Compulsive (Bronzes, Strays, YAs)Made it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageYA Eligibility - AaronCompanion OtakuRP CompleterCompanion HoarderMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageI Write Novels in my Sleep - ElyabethMiss Congeniality - First PlaceMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Teen StageMade it to Teen StageLoyal MinionPicklemongerVery GenerousTons of Posts!
$4600.70 muny

View Inventory
Send Money to Elyabeth

I'm a Gypsy, are you coming with me~?

« Reply #5 on: June 06, 2014, 12:00:49 PM »

I'm going to be lazy and steal PM's idea! Cheesy

All right, everyone, out of my companions who is your MOST favorite? Who is your LEAST favorite? (Feel free to do this with my NCCs as well, if you're feeling inspired.)

Korpuskat
archived
Obsessive RPer

Awards:
$6722.85 muny

View Inventory
Send Money to Korpuskat

emo bi space trashcan

« Reply #6 on: June 08, 2014, 04:45:15 PM »

PM:
Favorite would probably be Danuwa, least favorite would probably be Urbi

Gracie:
Favorite is Quinton or Solene, least favorite is probably Nemo
Oni
18+
Obsessive RPer

Awards:
Made it to Young Adult StageYA Eligibility - NoraYA Eligibility - AumakuaObsessive compulsive (Non-Mammals)Made it to Young Adult StageHot & SteamyCompanion ConnoisseurCrazy Old Companion LadyRP CompleterMade it to Young Adult StageI hit my YA in Youngling stage
$9765.67 muny

View Inventory
Send Money to Oni

Your soul for a kiss

« Reply #7 on: June 08, 2014, 06:02:07 PM »

What is your least favorite color and which companion of that color is your favorite?

Korpuskat
archived
Obsessive RPer

Awards:
$6722.85 muny

View Inventory
Send Money to Korpuskat

emo bi space trashcan

« Reply #8 on: June 11, 2014, 10:20:55 AM »

There's not really any color that I actually dislike, so I guess I'll say yellow. So my favorite yellow companion would be Roxana.
Kira_Sonar
18+
RP is my drug

Awards:
Made it to Young Adult StageYA Eligibility - Vergil (wrong date)Made it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageCompleted TreatmentMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageVr Srs RperMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageHot & SteamyRP CompleterCompanion ConnoisseurMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageVery GenerousTons of Posts!Made it to Teen StageAAA > Stuff I should be doing
$8158.42 muny

View Inventory
Send Money to Kira_Sonar

No News. Means No News.

« Reply #9 on: June 28, 2014, 04:12:02 PM »

Name three cosplays you'd like to see around the boards. You don't have to be planning to get them.

If you could steal any character around the boards to hang out for a day, who would it be? (Feel free to pick top three choice, not necessarily in any order.)

Kade    Munira    Cale     Amon    Sion    Peyton    Hunter&Roxanne    Goliath    Kira    Shiva    Allegra    Cecil    Epona    Demetri    Vergil    Merrick    Zero    Haru&Maru    Eighteen    Nikita    Migi    Storm Belle    Daisuke    Azalea    Atlas    Saigon&Akira    Xerxes

perryunicornboy
18+
AAA OR DEATH

Awards:
Made it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageI threw this bone a mile and all I got was this stupid awardMade it to Young Adult StageObsessive compulsive [males, normals]I played Star and Blue's Pictionary game and all I got was this stupid medle.Made it to Young Adult StageYA Eligibility - BrutusSmokin' HotMade it to Young Adult StageI hit my YA in Youngling stageTons of Posts!Made it to Young Adult StageRP CompleterSurrounded by Girls
$1646.45 muny

View Inventory
Send Money to perryunicornboy

Love makes the world go around

« Reply #10 on: June 29, 2014, 10:30:55 AM »

do you ship and if so what are your favorite ships AAA or others?

Korpuskat
archived
Obsessive RPer

Awards:
$6722.85 muny

View Inventory
Send Money to Korpuskat

emo bi space trashcan

« Reply #11 on: July 02, 2014, 01:45:19 PM »

Name three cosplays you'd like to see around the boards
There are so many things I'd love to see as cosplays D:
I recently got hooked on Saint's Row so I'd love to see some SR-inspired cosplays (especially twins of Kiki and Viola)
FlightRising's Dark-tufted Sparrow Mouse
and lastly, any of the Animal Crossing characters (tho I'd really love to see a Tom Nook).
edit: as soon as I posted this, I realized I'd also love to see some Master cosplays from Doctor Who, especially Delgado's Master :'). Partially because he was such a complex character, and partially because he was about as gay for the third doctor as he could be for a show airing in 1971. (no, really, there's a scene in Sea Devils where the Master strokes the Doctor's back).

If you could steal any character around the boards to hang out for a day, who would it be?
I'm not a very social person to begin with, but I'd totally hang out with Star's Zahid because he always seems really chill and fun.

do you ship
yES

what are your favorite ships AAA or others
Zahid/Evaliss is probably my #1 companion ship. For NCCs I will literally never be over how Star and I jokingly shipped Kai/Marc and then suddenly really shipped it (which we still need to do rps for).

I have so many non-AAA ships you don't even know, man.
Mainly, it's Dean/Castiel and Sam/Lucifer (Supernatural) and the ninth doctor/Rose Tyler (Doctor Who).
« Last Edit: July 02, 2014, 01:55:34 PM by Korpuskat » Logged
Kira_Sonar
18+
RP is my drug

Awards:
Made it to Young Adult StageYA Eligibility - Vergil (wrong date)Made it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageCompleted TreatmentMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageVr Srs RperMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageHot & SteamyRP CompleterCompanion ConnoisseurMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageVery GenerousTons of Posts!Made it to Teen StageAAA > Stuff I should be doing
$8158.42 muny

View Inventory
Send Money to Kira_Sonar

No News. Means No News.

« Reply #12 on: October 10, 2014, 06:20:17 PM »

Name a companion characteristic you tend to enjoy most? (Such as forearm fins, tail type, odd markings, ect.)

What typically is the hardest type of character for you to RP? (Mine tends to be villains/mean spirited souls.)
Korpuskat
archived
Obsessive RPer

Awards:
$6722.85 muny

View Inventory
Send Money to Korpuskat

emo bi space trashcan

« Reply #13 on: October 11, 2014, 10:35:07 AM »

Absolutely skin markings/colorings. I'm really big into tattoos in the first place, but having naturally cool looking markings are just so pretty!

I, too have trouble with mean people, but I think also people who care too much are also hard for me to write.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: