Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home/content/21/8581221/html/aaa/forum/Sources/Load.php(225) : runtime-created function on line 3
A Franken for Gracie {Help me build a character!}
http://aaa.lasolistia.com
June 25, 2019, 01:49:02 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Crowley Press Conference - February World Event Update [Major Event!]

Home   Help Shop Login Register Chat Forms  
Pages: 1 2 [3]
  Print  
Author Topic: A Franken for Gracie {Help me build a character!}  (Read 6384 times)
Greenie
18+
I have no life but AAA

Awards:
YA Eligibility - VictoriaI threw this hedgehog a mile and all I got was this stupid awardMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageYA Eligibility - NatashaYA Eligibility - EirianYA Eligibility - CreedMost Devilish Companion-MaksimWow... two at onceCompanion RainbowYA Eligibility - NathalieDown With FertilityYA Eligibility - BlairYA Eligibility - MaeObsessive Compulsive (Bronze Collars, Demi, Domestic, Non-Mammilian, Strays, Normals, Solistia)Made it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageI hit my YA in Youngling stageMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageCompanion OtakuRP CompleterMade it to Young Adult StagePlot Monster - First PlaceCompanion HoarderSmokin' HotMade it to Young Adult Stageget in my bedSoli's Anime Buddy 8DTons of Posts!PicklemongerGimpyVery GenerousRP > Homework
$4232.75 muny

View Inventory
Send Money to Greenie

da mirror's like baby you da best you da best

« Reply #30 on: June 01, 2014, 07:02:19 PM »

Elegant

"There is a reason you have first place for evil plotting" -ARC
Bunraku
18+
Manic RPer

Awards:
YA Eligibility - NicodemusYA Eligibility - GeminiHyperactivityI Hit my YA in Youngling StageCompleted RP
$3456.30 muny

View Inventory
Send Money to Bunraku

« Reply #31 on: June 01, 2014, 07:05:59 PM »

Witty

Gracie, yanno, if you want someone to play his older brother~ XD *waves hand*

The dead stop dreaming
I'll set ablaze this life
Your shadow keeps me bright.
Elyabeth
PG-13
I have no life but AAA

Awards:
Duchess of PGMost Creative PlotterA+ ParentingMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageObsessive Compulsive (Bronzes, Strays, YAs)Made it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageYA Eligibility - AaronCompanion OtakuRP CompleterCompanion HoarderMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageI Write Novels in my Sleep - ElyabethMiss Congeniality - First PlaceMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Teen StageMade it to Teen StageLoyal MinionPicklemongerVery GenerousTons of Posts!
$4600.70 muny

View Inventory
Send Money to Elyabeth

I'm a Gypsy, are you coming with me~?

« Reply #32 on: June 01, 2014, 07:07:50 PM »

Hee, you wanna play a halfie, Bun? They are quite fun! Cheesy

One more word, people! And how about a weird hobby, or quirk?

Bunraku
18+
Manic RPer

Awards:
YA Eligibility - NicodemusYA Eligibility - GeminiHyperactivityI Hit my YA in Youngling StageCompleted RP
$3456.30 muny

View Inventory
Send Money to Bunraku

« Reply #33 on: June 01, 2014, 07:10:17 PM »

Sure do :3 I don't have any official NCC's other than a keeper and it's about time I made one
Keilin Alyr
18+
RP is my drug

Awards:
ChattermonkeyRP CompleterCrazy Old Companion LadyVery Generous
$1988.64 muny

View Inventory
Send Money to Keilin Alyr

causes spontaneous scooter leakage. =3

« Reply #34 on: June 01, 2014, 07:21:16 PM »

One more word...

Foodie! XD

I almost want to play one of his baby sisters. That could be fun. Maybe if I can get my footing is back, maybe.

Keilin Alyr - Rain Likely

Pretty Pokémon Plush (aka let's play Bribe the Muse): 0/25 points
New Super-Secret Carrot: 76/100 posts (on hold)

Elyabeth
PG-13
I have no life but AAA

Awards:
Duchess of PGMost Creative PlotterA+ ParentingMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageObsessive Compulsive (Bronzes, Strays, YAs)Made it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageYA Eligibility - AaronCompanion OtakuRP CompleterCompanion HoarderMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageI Write Novels in my Sleep - ElyabethMiss Congeniality - First PlaceMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Teen StageMade it to Teen StageLoyal MinionPicklemongerVery GenerousTons of Posts!
$4600.70 muny

View Inventory
Send Money to Elyabeth

« Reply #35 on: June 01, 2014, 07:35:42 PM »

Foodie! XD

Oooh, I like this play Bun and Kei!

I actually have an idea for this elf-fish all ready. So I will need to play with you. I shall have to dash off and message you guys real quick! Cheesy

And thanks guys, this was fun. If anyone else would like to play a sibling, just message me!
Keilin Alyr
18+
RP is my drug

Awards:
ChattermonkeyRP CompleterCrazy Old Companion LadyVery Generous
$1988.64 muny

View Inventory
Send Money to Keilin Alyr

causes spontaneous scooter leakage. =3

« Reply #36 on: June 01, 2014, 07:39:35 PM »

Hooray, Gracie! I can't wait to see this combined effort gentleman all written up and roleplayed. He sounds like a ton of fun. ^^

Also, elf-fish, hee hee. XD
Elyabeth
PG-13
I have no life but AAA

Awards:
$4600.70 muny

View Inventory
Send Money to Elyabeth

« Reply #37 on: June 01, 2014, 07:42:44 PM »

Didn't you know, Kei? Everyone gets a little elf-fish sometimes. :3
Pages: 1 2 [3]
  Print  

Jump to: