Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home/content/21/8581221/html/aaa/forum/Sources/Load.php(225) : runtime-created function on line 3
A Franken for Gracie {Help me build a character!}
http://aaa.lasolistia.com
December 15, 2019, 03:50:46 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Something is happening in the cafeteria...

Home   Help Shop Login Register Chat Forms  
Pages: 1 [2] 3
  Print  
Author Topic: A Franken for Gracie {Help me build a character!}  (Read 7728 times)
Blue
aka Bluestarwolf12
Art Staff
RP is my drug

Awards:
Made it to Young Adult StageYA Eligibility - BlueYA Eligibility - BruceMade it to Young Adult Stagegreenie's bitchMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageObsessive Compulsive (Non-Mammilian)Made it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageCompanion ConnoisseurCrazy Old Companion Lady RP CompleterVery Generous
$21104.25 muny

View Inventory
Send Money to Blue

90% salt 90% of the time

« Reply #15 on: June 01, 2014, 05:47:04 PM »

Very tall! :D

Elyabeth
PG-13
I have no life but AAA

Awards:
Duchess of PGMost Creative PlotterA+ ParentingMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageObsessive Compulsive (Bronzes, Strays, YAs)Made it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageYA Eligibility - AaronCompanion OtakuRP CompleterCompanion HoarderMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageI Write Novels in my Sleep - ElyabethMiss Congeniality - First PlaceMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Teen StageMade it to Teen StageLoyal MinionPicklemongerVery GenerousTons of Posts!
$4600.70 muny

View Inventory
Send Money to Elyabeth

I'm a Gypsy, are you coming with me~?

« Reply #16 on: June 01, 2014, 05:51:02 PM »

A tall ginger! Cheesy Excellent!

How muscular is he? We talking wolverine/Hugh Jackman ripped, or does he have some flab?

Lizard
Previously StalkerRoomMate
18+
Manic RPer

Awards:
The Easter BunnyMade it to Young Adult StageCompanion ConnoisseurMy Own Award!!  Loyal MinionCompleted RPPicklemonger
$2409.65 muny

View Inventory
Send Money to Lizard

« Reply #17 on: June 01, 2014, 05:53:34 PM »

some flab!!  but no muffin tops or beer bellys

Elyabeth
PG-13
I have no life but AAA

Awards:
Duchess of PGMost Creative PlotterA+ ParentingMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageObsessive Compulsive (Bronzes, Strays, YAs)Made it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageYA Eligibility - AaronCompanion OtakuRP CompleterCompanion HoarderMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageI Write Novels in my Sleep - ElyabethMiss Congeniality - First PlaceMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Teen StageMade it to Teen StageLoyal MinionPicklemongerVery GenerousTons of Posts!
$4600.70 muny

View Inventory
Send Money to Elyabeth

« Reply #18 on: June 01, 2014, 05:59:13 PM »

Good thing he's tall, then! Probably helps keep things looking even.

So what about his traits? Does he look more elfy, or more like a Liberi? Do does he have webbed fingers and toes and really pointy ears, does he have the "wings" along his arms that Liberi have sometimes? Tell, tell me! Cheesy
Greenie
18+
I have no life but AAA

Awards:
YA Eligibility - VictoriaI threw this hedgehog a mile and all I got was this stupid awardMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageYA Eligibility - NatashaYA Eligibility - EirianYA Eligibility - CreedMost Devilish Companion-MaksimWow... two at onceCompanion RainbowYA Eligibility - NathalieDown With FertilityYA Eligibility - BlairYA Eligibility - MaeObsessive Compulsive (Bronze Collars, Demi, Domestic, Non-Mammilian, Strays, Normals, Solistia)Made it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageI hit my YA in Youngling stageMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageCompanion OtakuRP CompleterMade it to Young Adult StagePlot Monster - First PlaceCompanion HoarderSmokin' HotMade it to Young Adult Stageget in my bedSoli's Anime Buddy 8DTons of Posts!PicklemongerGimpyVery GenerousRP > Homework
$4232.75 muny

View Inventory
Send Money to Greenie

da mirror's like baby you da best you da best

« Reply #19 on: June 01, 2014, 06:05:23 PM »

Elf ears, webbed toes (but not hands) and odd webbies on his legs (not arms)

"There is a reason you have first place for evil plotting" -ARC
Elyabeth
PG-13
I have no life but AAA

Awards:
$4600.70 muny

View Inventory
Send Money to Elyabeth

« Reply #20 on: June 01, 2014, 06:07:43 PM »

Oo, fun mutation. Must be that elf blood messing with him!

And I almost forgot! Does this man have facial hair, or not? And while we're add it, does he have pierced ears? Or maybe a tattoo? Maybe a gnarly scar that's really noticeable? Let's make 'im interesting!
Keilin Alyr
18+
RP is my drug

Awards:
ChattermonkeyRP CompleterCrazy Old Companion LadyVery Generous
$1988.64 muny

View Inventory
Send Money to Keilin Alyr

causes spontaneous scooter leakage. =3

« Reply #21 on: June 01, 2014, 06:08:57 PM »

Heh, yeah, I was thinking webbed toes/feet too. Would make moving around a bit harder and maybe promote that chubby belly and armchair athlete tendency I'm personally imagining. Could be fun. ^^

Keilin Alyr - Rain Likely

Pretty Pokémon Plush (aka let's play Bribe the Muse): 0/25 points
New Super-Secret Carrot: 76/100 posts (on hold)

Keilin Alyr
18+
RP is my drug

Awards:
$1988.64 muny

View Inventory

« Reply #22 on: June 01, 2014, 06:10:54 PM »

Hey, double post goodness.

No facial hair, I just can't imagine elves with facial hair. Maybe a sports team tattoo on his bicep or shoulder or something. And maybe a scar or something on his leg, when he was younger and was trying to be more athletic, but it didn't work out?
Elyabeth
PG-13
I have no life but AAA

Awards:
$4600.70 muny

View Inventory
Send Money to Elyabeth

« Reply #23 on: June 01, 2014, 06:13:19 PM »

Ah yes. I'm sure he got that in the great soccer accident of '95. It was a very dark day indeed.

Speaking of which, how old is this man-fish?
Greenie
18+
I have no life but AAA

Awards:
YA Eligibility - VictoriaI threw this hedgehog a mile and all I got was this stupid awardMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageYA Eligibility - NatashaYA Eligibility - EirianYA Eligibility - CreedMost Devilish Companion-MaksimWow... two at onceCompanion RainbowYA Eligibility - NathalieDown With FertilityYA Eligibility - BlairYA Eligibility - MaeObsessive Compulsive (Bronze Collars, Demi, Domestic, Non-Mammilian, Strays, Normals, Solistia)Made it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageI hit my YA in Youngling stageMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageCompanion OtakuRP CompleterMade it to Young Adult StagePlot Monster - First PlaceCompanion HoarderSmokin' HotMade it to Young Adult Stageget in my bedSoli's Anime Buddy 8DTons of Posts!PicklemongerGimpyVery GenerousRP > Homework
$4232.75 muny

View Inventory
Send Money to Greenie

da mirror's like baby you da best you da best

« Reply #24 on: June 01, 2014, 06:25:17 PM »

He's 26.
Elyabeth
PG-13
I have no life but AAA

Awards:
$4600.70 muny

View Inventory
Send Money to Elyabeth

« Reply #25 on: June 01, 2014, 06:28:47 PM »

Sweet!

Let's get into his family for a little bit. Does he have any siblings? If so, how many?
Lizard
Previously StalkerRoomMate
18+
Manic RPer

Awards:
The Easter BunnyMade it to Young Adult StageCompanion ConnoisseurMy Own Award!!  Loyal MinionCompleted RPPicklemonger
$2409.65 muny

View Inventory
Send Money to Lizard

« Reply #26 on: June 01, 2014, 06:40:21 PM »

Yes!!  Family have half-ies!!  XD  4 sibs. 3 girls and 1 boy
Elyabeth
PG-13
I have no life but AAA

Awards:
$4600.70 muny

View Inventory
Send Money to Elyabeth

« Reply #27 on: June 01, 2014, 06:42:57 PM »

Oh wow, big family!

So five siblings all together. Is he the youngest, the oldest, somewhere in the middle?
Keilin Alyr
18+
RP is my drug

Awards:
$1988.64 muny

View Inventory

« Reply #28 on: June 01, 2014, 06:43:32 PM »

At 26, I think he's somewhere in the middle. Older, but not the oldest.
Elyabeth
PG-13
I have no life but AAA

Awards:
$4600.70 muny

View Inventory
Send Money to Elyabeth

« Reply #29 on: June 01, 2014, 06:46:46 PM »

I think he'll call him the second. We'll do older brother, and three baby sisters. I'm sure they're spoiled rotten.

All right kids, give me three words to help round out his personality!
Pages: 1 [2] 3
  Print  

Jump to: