Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home/content/21/8581221/html/aaa/forum/Sources/Load.php(225) : runtime-created function on line 3
A Franken for Gracie {Help me build a character!}
http://aaa.lasolistia.com
September 24, 2019, 03:01:57 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Crowley Press Conference - February World Event Update [Major Event!]

Home   Help Shop Login Register Chat Forms  
Pages: [1] 2 3
  Print  
Author Topic: A Franken for Gracie {Help me build a character!}  (Read 7121 times)
Elyabeth
PG-13
I have no life but AAA

Awards:
Duchess of PGMost Creative PlotterA+ ParentingMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageObsessive Compulsive (Bronzes, Strays, YAs)Made it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageYA Eligibility - AaronCompanion OtakuRP CompleterCompanion HoarderMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageI Write Novels in my Sleep - ElyabethMiss Congeniality - First PlaceMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Teen StageMade it to Teen StageLoyal MinionPicklemongerVery GenerousTons of Posts!
$4600.70 muny

View Inventory
Send Money to Elyabeth

I'm a Gypsy, are you coming with me~?

« on: June 01, 2014, 04:25:10 PM »

I'm stealing this idea from Greenie, since I need to make a few more NCCs so I have more excuses to help with more people! Cheesy

So this is just like a normal franken that we would do for contest companion. I'll ask you a question and the first person who answers me is the one who chooses the race, feature, skin type, etc. Right now I'm up for anything so, well... surprise me!

Okay, first things first!

What we have so far:
Male, Liberi-Elf hybrid that is an albino (is very, very pale). He had long, spiky hair that is a bright vibrant red. His eyes are a very light blue. He's very tall, but not too athletic. (He's got a bit of flab on him.)

What gender should this character be? Male or Female?
« Last Edit: June 01, 2014, 06:00:02 PM by Elyabeth » Logged

Zira
Previously Zaccy
18+
RP is my drug

Awards:
Made it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageI played Star and Blue's Pictionary game and all I got was this stupid medle.Made it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageYA Eligibility - KaylaObsessive compulsive ( Normals )Maid of LightCompanion ConnoisseurCrazy Old Companion LadyMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageI hit my YA in Youngling stageRP CompleterHot & SteamySoli's Anime Buddy 8D
$50.69 muny

View Inventory
Send Money to Zira

Zira and Zeph 5ever

« Reply #1 on: June 01, 2014, 04:28:27 PM »

Male

Elyabeth
PG-13
I have no life but AAA

Awards:
Duchess of PGMost Creative PlotterA+ ParentingMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageObsessive Compulsive (Bronzes, Strays, YAs)Made it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageYA Eligibility - AaronCompanion OtakuRP CompleterCompanion HoarderMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageI Write Novels in my Sleep - ElyabethMiss Congeniality - First PlaceMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Teen StageMade it to Teen StageLoyal MinionPicklemongerVery GenerousTons of Posts!
$4600.70 muny

View Inventory
Send Money to Elyabeth

« Reply #2 on: June 01, 2014, 04:29:44 PM »

What race? Human, Valcon, Liberi, Elf? Feel free to mix some blood lines if you wanna!
Bunraku
18+
Manic RPer

Awards:
YA Eligibility - NicodemusYA Eligibility - GeminiHyperactivityI Hit my YA in Youngling StageCompleted RP
$3456.30 muny

View Inventory
Send Money to Bunraku

« Reply #3 on: June 01, 2014, 04:36:30 PM »

Elf Leberi hybrid

The dead stop dreaming
I'll set ablaze this life
Your shadow keeps me bright.
Elyabeth
PG-13
I have no life but AAA

Awards:
$4600.70 muny

View Inventory
Send Money to Elyabeth

« Reply #4 on: June 01, 2014, 04:41:27 PM »

Oooh, fancy! I was hoping you guys would want a half Liberi~

How what kind of skin tone should this lovely man-elf-fish have?
SehbCat
formerly CloverCat
18+
RP is my drug

Awards:
Made it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageCompanion HoarderObsessive Compulsive (Normals)Surrounded by girlsMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageI hit my YA in Youngling stageRP CompleterCompanion ConnoisseurMade it to Teen StageMade it to Teen StageVery GenerousTons of Posts!
$29.55 muny

View Inventory
Send Money to SehbCat

Awkward artist, ready to go!

« Reply #5 on: June 01, 2014, 04:43:08 PM »

Albino? <.<

Elyabeth
PG-13
I have no life but AAA

Awards:
$4600.70 muny

View Inventory
Send Money to Elyabeth

« Reply #6 on: June 01, 2014, 04:47:35 PM »

Nice!

What do you guys think? Should he be a true albino with white skin/hair and red eyes, or just really, really pale?
Blue
aka Bluestarwolf12
Art Staff
RP is my drug

Awards:
Made it to Young Adult StageYA Eligibility - BlueYA Eligibility - BruceMade it to Young Adult Stagegreenie's bitchMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageObsessive Compulsive (Non-Mammilian)Made it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageCompanion ConnoisseurCrazy Old Companion Lady RP CompleterVery Generous
$21104.25 muny

View Inventory
Send Money to Blue

90% salt 90% of the time

« Reply #7 on: June 01, 2014, 05:06:23 PM »

Just really, really pale. :3

Elyabeth
PG-13
I have no life but AAA

Awards:
$4600.70 muny

View Inventory
Send Money to Elyabeth

« Reply #8 on: June 01, 2014, 05:07:31 PM »

All rightie then!

What is his hair color?
Lizard
Previously StalkerRoomMate
18+
Manic RPer

Awards:
The Easter BunnyMade it to Young Adult StageCompanion ConnoisseurMy Own Award!!  Loyal MinionCompleted RPPicklemonger
$2409.65 muny

View Inventory
Send Money to Lizard

« Reply #9 on: June 01, 2014, 05:18:23 PM »

Deep rich red!!!

Elyabeth
PG-13
I have no life but AAA

Awards:
$4600.70 muny

View Inventory
Send Money to Elyabeth

« Reply #10 on: June 01, 2014, 05:20:38 PM »

Ah, a ginger! XD

What hair style should he have? Long, short, spiky?
Bunraku
18+
Manic RPer

Awards:
YA Eligibility - NicodemusYA Eligibility - GeminiHyperactivityI Hit my YA in Youngling StageCompleted RP
$3456.30 muny

View Inventory
Send Money to Bunraku

« Reply #11 on: June 01, 2014, 05:24:32 PM »

Long and spiky XD
Elyabeth
PG-13
I have no life but AAA

Awards:
$4600.70 muny

View Inventory
Send Money to Elyabeth

« Reply #12 on: June 01, 2014, 05:25:41 PM »

I like this guy already!

All rightie you crazy people, Give me an eye color!
Keilin Alyr
18+
RP is my drug

Awards:
ChattermonkeyRP CompleterCrazy Old Companion LadyVery Generous
$1988.64 muny

View Inventory
Send Money to Keilin Alyr

causes spontaneous scooter leakage. =3

« Reply #13 on: June 01, 2014, 05:44:16 PM »

Very light blue. =)

Keilin Alyr - Rain Likely

Pretty Pokémon Plush (aka let's play Bribe the Muse): 0/25 points
New Super-Secret Carrot: 76/100 posts (on hold)

Elyabeth
PG-13
I have no life but AAA

Awards:
$4600.70 muny

View Inventory
Send Money to Elyabeth

« Reply #14 on: June 01, 2014, 05:45:25 PM »

<3 I was hoping would say blue! Great choice, Kei!

So tell me guys, how tall is our elf-fish?
Pages: [1] 2 3
  Print  

Jump to: