Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home/content/21/8581221/html/aaa/forum/Sources/Load.php(225) : runtime-created function on line 3
Ask me stuff
http://aaa.lasolistia.com
June 20, 2019, 09:08:11 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Love Is In The Air [Breeding Season]

Home   Help Shop Login Register Chat Forms  
Pages: [1] 2
  Print  
Author Topic: Ask me stuff  (Read 4328 times)
samsap
archived
Avid RPer

Awards:
Made it to Young Adult StageYA Eligibility - SunnyCompleted RP
$1914.34 muny

View Inventory
Send Money to samsap

Lurking

« on: May 22, 2014, 01:23:55 PM »

So I just saw all the threads where you answer questions people ask, and I'm not really that .... outgoing? on this site so I figure some people might have some questions? Anyway, I'd love to be a little more social and to share a bit so ask away. Smiley
Bree Fluff
Art Check
Obsessive RPer

Awards:
What a gimp!Made it to Young Adult StageYA Eligibility-MinuetMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageObsessive compulsive [normals]Made it to Young Adult StageI played Star and Blue's Pictionary game and all I got was this stupid medle.Hot & SteamyCrazy Old Companion LadyCompleted RP
$567.62 muny

View Inventory
Send Money to Bree Fluff

Tomo is my god and my god is awful.

« Reply #1 on: May 22, 2014, 01:25:19 PM »

Favorite couple on the site?

About Me--Book Wishlist--My Blog--Goodreads

[3:24 PM] LeeAnne: Bree.
[3:24 PM] LeeAnne: You.
[3:24 PM] LeeAnne: You are my soul
[3:24 PM] LeeAnne: the embodiment of my spirit
[3:24 PM] LeeAnne: I feel you physically there

samsap
archived
Avid RPer

Awards:
$1914.34 muny

View Inventory
Send Money to samsap

Lurking

« Reply #2 on: May 22, 2014, 01:30:26 PM »

Um, like companion couples?

Probably Amon and Coaxoch because cute reptile bbs uwu

((I would say Sevana and Vivien, but they're not quite a couple yet))

((If you're talking about user couples I have actually no idea who is together TWT ))
Shadowphyr
18+
I have no life but AAA

Awards:
YA Eligibility - RacineI threw this hedgehog a mile and all I got was this stupid awardMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageCompanion RainbowObsessive Compulsive (Solistia Companions, Male Companions))Made it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageSmokin' HotCompanion HoarderMade it to Young Adult StageI Write Novels in my Sleep - Second PlaceLiketotorturemycharacteritis - Second PlaceRP CompleterSoli's Anime Buddy 8DI hit my YA in Youngling stageTons of Posts!Companion ConnoisseurI miss you (be more active TAT)
$10244.22 muny

View Inventory
Send Money to Shadowphyr

"Yeahnaw. The pibbly thinks that's bad juju."

« Reply #3 on: May 22, 2014, 02:10:02 PM »

Saaaaaaam~  You've been on AAA for quite a while, but I've been a bad member and never really kept track of who was doing what...

So:  What is your favorite RP you've done so far?
What type of RP are you really excited to do, but haven't done yet?
Which Companion is your absolute favorite (so far) that you would like to do an RP with?  And what would it entail?

From your own design ideas, what is the one Companion you want to get the absolute most?  (Platinum, Gold, Silver, do you prefer surprises?  What kind of tag would it be?  Is it a cosplay design or an OC you've had for a long time?  Is it a completely new character?  Shocked))

Lizard
Previously StalkerRoomMate
18+
Manic RPer

Awards:
The Easter BunnyMade it to Young Adult StageCompanion ConnoisseurMy Own Award!!  Loyal MinionCompleted RPPicklemonger
$2409.65 muny

View Inventory
Send Money to Lizard

« Reply #4 on: May 22, 2014, 02:10:39 PM »

Do you play video games? and if so which is your favorite and least favorite?

samsap
archived
Avid RPer

Awards:
$1914.34 muny

View Inventory
Send Money to samsap

Lurking

« Reply #5 on: May 22, 2014, 03:16:37 PM »

Oh jeeze, ok,
Shadow:
What is your favorite RP you've done so far?: um i really haven't done many, and by that I mean I've only done like 3-4 I'm really bad about reaching out to people to ask about RPs D: Out of those though, I'd say my favorite was my first one, the one I did with Star ("Airports. Things happen.")

What type of RP are you really excited to do, but haven't done yet?: There are so many types of RPs that I haven't done yet, but I guess maybe a really sweet, romantic one? Or at least as close to romance as my characters get because, to be honest, Samantha is so painfully shy and Sevana is a raging (I don't know if I can cuss in this thread so I'm just going to say jerk) jerk. I'm not so sure about Thor yet though, so there's always that.

Which Companion is your absolute favorite (so far) that you would like to do an RP with?  And what would it entail?: Um, my favorite companion... um, yeah I have no idea. I would really like to do an RP between Figment's Donovan and one of my characters because I adore eels. I have no idea what it would entail, it depends on which of my characters it was.

From your own design ideas, what is the one Companion you want to get the absolute most?  (Platinum, Gold, Silver, do you prefer surprises?  What kind of tag would it be?  Is it a cosplay design or an OC you've had for a long time?  Is it a completely new character?  Shocked)): oh jeeze, I've had so many ideas for potential companions, but a moray eel boy is my current dream. (You can ask Star about it, she's seen all my drawings) I would probably want him to be a wild tag, and I have a specific idea in my head, so I guess a platinum collar?

Lizard:
Do you play video games? and if so which is your favorite and least favorite?: I don't really play video games at all, you can blame my parents for that. Um, out of the ones that I've played and observed, I would say that portal is my favorite 'traditional' video game, but minecraft is my fav to play.
Shadowphyr
18+
I have no life but AAA

Awards:
YA Eligibility - RacineI threw this hedgehog a mile and all I got was this stupid awardMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageCompanion RainbowObsessive Compulsive (Solistia Companions, Male Companions))Made it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageSmokin' HotCompanion HoarderMade it to Young Adult StageI Write Novels in my Sleep - Second PlaceLiketotorturemycharacteritis - Second PlaceRP CompleterSoli's Anime Buddy 8DI hit my YA in Youngling stageTons of Posts!Companion ConnoisseurI miss you (be more active TAT)
$10244.22 muny

View Inventory
Send Money to Shadowphyr

"Yeahnaw. The pibbly thinks that's bad juju."

« Reply #6 on: May 22, 2014, 03:21:27 PM »

I really feel like we should work on your number of RPs then.

Would you wanna RP with me?  Shocked
I know you don't have a whole lot going with Thor yet (and the fact he's still a collar), but that doesn't mean anything!  I'd love to meet Sevana AND Thor, and I have plenty of Companions for you to pick from~  I'd be willing to play with either of your Companions!  (or both!!)
Korpuskat
archived
Obsessive RPer

Awards:
Made it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageYA Eligibility - RylanI played Star and Blue's Pictionary game and all I got was this stupid medle.Made it to Young Adult StageYA Eligibility - TimothyGimpyCompanion Connoisseur
$6722.85 muny

View Inventory
Send Money to Korpuskat

emo bi space trashcan

« Reply #7 on: May 22, 2014, 08:30:48 PM »

*jumps in*
1. Companion you wanna see but not particularly own/play???

2. [whispers] is Thor gonna have a Jane or Sif or any other romantic plot? (if you haven't decided it's cool I mean it hasn't even been a week) 8]

samsap
archived
Avid RPer

Awards:
$1914.34 muny

View Inventory
Send Money to samsap

Lurking

« Reply #8 on: May 22, 2014, 11:29:30 PM »

Shadow:
Would you wanna RP with me?: Sure! I would love to! Maybe talk more in PM?

Korpus:
Companion you wanna see but not particularly own/play???: Um, I'd like to see how someone went about having a Vietnamese sandbox tree (they have spikes all along the trunk and it's fruit explodes and shoots seeds at up to 160 mph)

is Thor gonna have a Jane or Sif or any other romantic plot?: hella yeah (I'm just not sure who yet, be it one of our current companions and negotiate with their owner or I might save up and make a specific companion for him to LP with it's all up in the air (if I made a jane she would be a mouse uwu))
Elyabeth
PG-13
I have no life but AAA

Awards:
Duchess of PGMost Creative PlotterA+ ParentingMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageObsessive Compulsive (Bronzes, Strays, YAs)Made it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageYA Eligibility - AaronCompanion OtakuRP CompleterCompanion HoarderMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageI Write Novels in my Sleep - ElyabethMiss Congeniality - First PlaceMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Teen StageMade it to Teen StageLoyal MinionPicklemongerVery GenerousTons of Posts!
$4600.70 muny

View Inventory
Send Money to Elyabeth

I'm a Gypsy, are you coming with me~?

« Reply #9 on: May 23, 2014, 12:01:38 AM »

*joins shads in whispering* I will totally RP with you too! Awesome lion RPs for the win! <3 (Did I also mention I am a mythology geek... so playing with a Thor would make me very happy? XD)

So what did inspire Thor? Smiley He is more based on the classical version of the god, the comic books/movies from Marvel, or a mix of the two?

samsap
archived
Avid RPer

Awards:
$1914.34 muny

View Inventory
Send Money to samsap

Lurking

« Reply #10 on: May 23, 2014, 12:21:27 AM »

Elyabeth;

So what did inspire Thor?: Well to be honest, I was most inspired to get him when I found out that my friend Korpus was getting a companion based off Loki. We talked back and forth for a while about giving Loki a brother, and then I won that contest, and well, now Loki has a brother. (We are playing around with them sharing a keeper/adopter it's going to be so fun) He is definitely based off of mcu!Thor, but there are also definitely some occurrences in the original mythology that both Korpus and I want to play with, with our characters both together, and (for me at least) separately. I plan on doing some more research into Mythological!Thor for inspiration regarding some solo RPs and possibly other RPs if I find a willing partner. Smiley
Elyabeth
PG-13
I have no life but AAA

Awards:
Duchess of PGMost Creative PlotterA+ ParentingMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageObsessive Compulsive (Bronzes, Strays, YAs)Made it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageYA Eligibility - AaronCompanion OtakuRP CompleterCompanion HoarderMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageI Write Novels in my Sleep - ElyabethMiss Congeniality - First PlaceMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Teen StageMade it to Teen StageLoyal MinionPicklemongerVery GenerousTons of Posts!
$4600.70 muny

View Inventory
Send Money to Elyabeth

I'm a Gypsy, are you coming with me~?

« Reply #11 on: May 23, 2014, 12:40:20 AM »

Well let me know if want any good books or sites to look at. Smiley My favorite book to for Norse Mythology is certainly Children of Odin. It's not the most in depth, but has a lot of good stories that cover almost all of the gods. (And quite a few that shows off just how stubborn Thor can be. >>; Goodness me, sir, would it kill you to take off your armor for once?)
samsap
archived
Avid RPer

Awards:
$1914.34 muny

View Inventory
Send Money to samsap

Lurking

« Reply #12 on: May 23, 2014, 12:41:24 AM »

Thanks! I'll keep it in mind Smiley
Lizard
Previously StalkerRoomMate
18+
Manic RPer

Awards:
The Easter BunnyMade it to Young Adult StageCompanion ConnoisseurMy Own Award!!  Loyal MinionCompleted RPPicklemonger
$2409.65 muny

View Inventory
Send Money to Lizard

« Reply #13 on: May 24, 2014, 11:51:11 AM »

What is your favorite colour? and is there a word that you don't like or it sounds utterly disgusting?

Kira_Sonar
18+
RP is my drug

Awards:
Made it to Young Adult StageYA Eligibility - Vergil (wrong date)Made it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageCompleted TreatmentMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageVr Srs RperMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageHot & SteamyRP CompleterCompanion ConnoisseurMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageVery GenerousTons of Posts!Made it to Teen StageAAA > Stuff I should be doing
$8158.42 muny

View Inventory
Send Money to Kira_Sonar

No News. Means No News.

« Reply #14 on: May 27, 2014, 09:34:24 PM »

What's your least favorite animal and mythical creature?

Name a companion characteristic you tend to enjoy most? (Such as forearm fins, tail type, odd markings, ect.)

Kade    Munira    Cale     Amon    Sion    Peyton    Hunter&Roxanne    Goliath    Kira    Shiva    Allegra    Cecil    Epona    Demetri    Vergil    Merrick    Zero    Haru&Maru    Eighteen    Nikita    Migi    Storm Belle    Daisuke    Azalea    Atlas    Saigon&Akira    Xerxes

Pages: [1] 2
  Print  

Jump to: