Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home/content/21/8581221/html/aaa/forum/Sources/Load.php(225) : runtime-created function on line 3
My turn for one of these XD
http://aaa.lasolistia.com
October 19, 2019, 06:38:53 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Our Move Link is Posted! [Major Announcement]

Home   Help Shop Login Register Chat Forms  
Pages: 1 [2]
  Print  
Author Topic: My turn for one of these XD  (Read 4582 times)
Alnaeyah
archived
Manic RPer

Awards:
YA Eligibility - NepetaCompanion ConnoisseurCompleted RPCrazy Old Companion Lady
$798.75 muny

View Inventory
Send Money to Alnaeyah

I have ADOS XD

« Reply #15 on: May 11, 2014, 01:07:20 PM »

Nae, What should I dress Kalyan in for his Ado stage? o3o

Ok I think I finally have an answer for you.
A shorter version of this:

or

or

I am still debating for ARC's question. XD

Daaaaaaaaaaaang that's quite the relationship mash up. Kudos for taking the time to do all that. Shall have to steal an RP thread from you someday. <3
I like shipping. XD
Yes we definately need an RP together at somepoint. ^^

Name a companion characteristic you tend to enjoy most? (Such as forearm fins, tail type, odd markings, ect.)
Well me being indecisive I will list my three favorites. Animal ears, fluffy tails, and critter markings on skin.

Name a few singers or bands you enjoy listening to.
David Bowie, Adam Lambert, Capital Cities, and Keilin's music.

Kira_Sonar
18+
RP is my drug

Awards:
Made it to Young Adult StageYA Eligibility - Vergil (wrong date)Made it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageCompleted TreatmentMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageVr Srs RperMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageHot & SteamyRP CompleterCompanion ConnoisseurMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageVery GenerousTons of Posts!Made it to Teen StageAAA > Stuff I should be doing
$8158.42 muny

View Inventory
Send Money to Kira_Sonar

No News. Means No News.

« Reply #16 on: May 27, 2014, 12:07:42 PM »

Totally don't doubt you on the shipping. You do RP Nepeta after all~

Who is the easiest muse (character) to RP for you?

Name three cosplays you'd like to see around the boards. You don't have to be planning to get them.

Kade    Munira    Cale     Amon    Sion    Peyton    Hunter&Roxanne    Goliath    Kira    Shiva    Allegra    Cecil    Epona    Demetri    Vergil    Merrick    Zero    Haru&Maru    Eighteen    Nikita    Migi    Storm Belle    Daisuke    Azalea    Atlas    Saigon&Akira    Xerxes

PonyMama
aka PM
archived
RP is my drug

Awards:
YA Eligibility - LindiweObsessive Compulsive (Normals, Soli Companions, YA's)YA Eligibility - LelaMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageI hit my YA in Youngling stageCompanion HoarderLoyal MinionHot & SteamyRP CompleterMade it to Teen StageVery GenerousMade it to Teen StageMade it to Teen StageCompanion ConnoisseurI was a Pictionary Answer!Tons of Posts!
$4992.52 muny

View Inventory
Send Money to PonyMama

« Reply #17 on: June 05, 2014, 10:17:14 PM »

Who's your favourite/Least favorite of my companions?

Good girls are made of Sugar and Spice,
I'm a Bad Girl made of Whipped Cream and ice!
Elyabeth
PG-13
I have no life but AAA

Awards:
Duchess of PGMost Creative PlotterA+ ParentingMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageObsessive Compulsive (Bronzes, Strays, YAs)Made it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageYA Eligibility - AaronCompanion OtakuRP CompleterCompanion HoarderMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageI Write Novels in my Sleep - ElyabethMiss Congeniality - First PlaceMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Teen StageMade it to Teen StageLoyal MinionPicklemongerVery GenerousTons of Posts!
$4600.70 muny

View Inventory
Send Money to Elyabeth

I'm a Gypsy, are you coming with me~?

« Reply #18 on: June 06, 2014, 12:08:20 PM »

I'm going to be lazy and steal PM's idea! Cheesy

All right, everyone, out of my companions who is your MOST favorite? Who is your LEAST favorite? (Feel free to do this with my NCCs as well, if you're feeling inspired.)

Pages: 1 [2]
  Print  

Jump to: