Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home/content/21/8581221/html/aaa/forum/Sources/Load.php(225) : runtime-created function on line 3
My turn for one of these XD
http://aaa.lasolistia.com
October 15, 2019, 06:15:13 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Something is happening in the cafeteria...

Home   Help Shop Login Register Chat Forms  
Pages: [1] 2
  Print  
Author Topic: My turn for one of these XD  (Read 4564 times)
Alnaeyah
archived
Manic RPer

Awards:
YA Eligibility - NepetaCompanion ConnoisseurCompleted RPCrazy Old Companion Lady
$798.75 muny

View Inventory
Send Money to Alnaeyah

I have ADOS XD

« on: May 09, 2014, 05:10:43 PM »

So since Keilin and Chaemera have threads, I figured that I would finally get off my butt and create my own. Maybe this will get my muses going. Ask away!

Keilin Alyr
18+
RP is my drug

Awards:
ChattermonkeyRP CompleterCrazy Old Companion LadyVery Generous
$1988.64 muny

View Inventory
Send Money to Keilin Alyr

causes spontaneous scooter leakage. =3

« Reply #1 on: May 09, 2014, 05:30:55 PM »

You have a very nice butt. *bricked* XD

So, which companion on your wishlist/to-so list are you most looking forward to getting? Any super-secret companion plans you haven't shared yet, either existing companion stories or wishlist ideas?

If you could pair your kiddos with any other companion on site, who would you pair them all with?

And... what's your favorite Pokemon? XD

Keilin Alyr - Rain Likely

Pretty Pokémon Plush (aka let's play Bribe the Muse): 0/25 points
New Super-Secret Carrot: 76/100 posts (on hold)

Solistia
The Soli
Obsessive RPer

Awards:
Made it to Young Adult StageYA Eligibility - FlorryTHE GREENIE AWARD OF SHAMEMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageQueen of OrangeCrazy Old Companion LadyEpic FailNew kitty Mommy :3Watching copious amounts of anime because she's a GIMPBREAK THROUGH THE HEAVENS WITH YOUR DICECompanion ConnoisseurCompleted RPAll your donut are belong to usAAA > Stuff I should be doingMade it to Teen StageGrand Pooh-Bah of Hoot
$10524.80 muny

View Inventory
Send Money to Solistia

CHICKENS

« Reply #2 on: May 09, 2014, 05:37:21 PM »

Nae, What should I dress Kalyan in for his Ado stage? o3o

Chaemera
18+
Avid RPer

Awards:
Surrounded by Girls
$575.43 muny

View Inventory
Send Money to Chaemera

« Reply #3 on: May 09, 2014, 05:41:31 PM »

Should I TPK the whole group next session & start a game of Changeling: The Lost?

Science/Technology geek, Tabletop geek/nerd/lunatic, video game loser, etc etc etc...
Also, I know knew how to speak Latin.
Current Tabletop (Pathfinder in Faerun): Between games.

Elyabeth
PG-13
I have no life but AAA

Awards:
Duchess of PGMost Creative PlotterA+ ParentingMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageObsessive Compulsive (Bronzes, Strays, YAs)Made it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageYA Eligibility - AaronCompanion OtakuRP CompleterCompanion HoarderMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageI Write Novels in my Sleep - ElyabethMiss Congeniality - First PlaceMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Teen StageMade it to Teen StageLoyal MinionPicklemongerVery GenerousTons of Posts!
$4600.70 muny

View Inventory
Send Money to Elyabeth

I'm a Gypsy, are you coming with me~?

« Reply #4 on: May 09, 2014, 05:51:04 PM »

Nae Nae! With my companions in mind who would you marry, who would you marry, and who would you want a one night stand with?

AutumnrainChaos
aka ARC
sera's slut <3
AAA OR DEATH

Awards:
YA Eligibility - NevanMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageYA Eligibility - BeatriceMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageYA Eligibility - DanteMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageYA Eligibility - GamzeeYA Eligibility - TabethaQueen of RNon-Companion MasterSoli's Anime Buddy 8DObsessive Compulsive (Boys, Normals, Mammals)Made it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageCompanion OtakuCompanion HoarderMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StagePied PiperMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageWhat a gimp!Very GenerousI am Obsessed - First PlaceSmokin' HotRP CompleterI hit my YA in Youngling stageAAA > WorkTons of Posts!
$5207.66 muny

View Inventory
Send Money to AutumnrainChaos

« Reply #5 on: May 09, 2014, 06:02:48 PM »

Favorite companion, go!

Hair Color & Style: idk man, its a banana tree, I am just hoping to make you laugh with this test.

Bad Habits are hard to break - Yaoi RP Message Boards
Alnaeyah
archived
Manic RPer

Awards:
YA Eligibility - NepetaCompanion ConnoisseurCompleted RPCrazy Old Companion Lady
$798.75 muny

View Inventory
Send Money to Alnaeyah

I have ADOS XD

« Reply #6 on: May 09, 2014, 07:25:47 PM »

You have a very nice butt. *bricked* XD
Silly Keilin. You are the one with the very nice butt. Tongue

So, which companion on your wishlist/to-so list are you most looking forward to getting? Any super-secret companion plans you haven't shared yet, either existing companion stories or wishlist ideas?
Lets see I am looking forward to Ravi my Espeon boy, my Red Crowned Crane girl, Mei my Oriental Plum Tree girl and Daenerys Targaryen.
I don't think I have any specific super secret plans. I know one of the NCCs in Belle's storyline is one I plan to have become a psuedo companion.

If you could pair your kiddos with any other companion on site, who would you pair them all with?
I am basing my answer to this mostly off of who I think would have adorable/hot kids, since I really need to read more rps, with a few where my companions muses go I'd tap that. XD
Any of mine with any of Midnight's because hers are all drool worthy. Nisha/Mikki, Jeremy/Rusalka, Jeremy/Grim, Anya/Mizuki, Pale/Pan, Nepeta/Any feline companion, Pan/Thanatos & Nilgiri, Kalyan/Sparkle Dream, Miri/Creed, Daisy/Pan, Vernon/Pan, Anzu/Miri, Anzu/Mizuki, Gaston/Pan, Haneul/Mizuki, Racine/Kalyan, Shiva/Miri, Nekura/Mizuki, Nekura/Miri, Jeremy/Lilitu, Jackie/Pan, Olivier/Miri, Hope/Kalyan, Nisha/Lav, Kissa/Miri, Kissa/Belle, Urbi/Jeremy, Rhea/Pan, Garrick/Kalyan, Kira/Nisha, Acantha/Jeremy, Johnny/Nisha, Johnny/Minali, Johnny/pretty much any of my girls XD, Johnny/Pan, Jeremy/Kai & Lani, Shadow/Miri, Shadow/Mizuki, Erik/Jeremy, Isabelle/Miri, Isabelle/Kalyan, Isabelle/Pan, Penny/Pan, Hoshi/Mizuki, Madeleine/Mizuki, Madeleine/Miri, Madeleine/Belle, Zelis/Pan, Yorick/Mizuki, Yorick/Miri, Yorick/Nisha, Boushi/Jeremy, Miri/Hunter & Roxanne, Nepeta/Tavros, Mohana/Pan, Zurine/Kip, Mizuki/Kip, Aumakua/Jeremy, Esha/Zurine, Aurora/Zurine, Nisha/Annika/Yin, Annika/Belle, Vriska/Jeremy, Clay/All of mine, Chi/Kalyan, Chi/Mizuki, Chi/Pan, Yin/Jeremy, Deborah/Jeremy, Mikki/Miri, Mikki/Mizuki, Mikki/Belle, he will have no shortage of my girls interested in him XD, Fera/Miri, Fera/Nisha, Peyton/Kalyan, Haydn/Jeremy, Maksim/Mizuki, Maksim/Miri, Xian/Kalyan, Xara/Mizuki, Xara/Kalyan, Kristiana/Jeremy, Nisha/Satine, Silence/Jeremy, Pan/Nathalie & Kiera, Pan/Lorielle, Loki/Nisha, Osiris/Pan, Viggo/Miri, Viggo/Mizuki, Jeremy/Victor, Minali/Victor, Eeyore/Mizuki, Ayaka/Kalyan, Aaylah/Jeremy, Thomas/Pan, Thomas/Mizuki, Kalyan/Shooting Stars, Amelia/Jeremy, Amelia/Minali, Kaliari/Jeremy, Kaliari/Kalyan, Kaliari/Pan, Poe/Minali, Meghan/Jeremy, Tybalt/Jeremy, Kohaku/Minali, Silvio/Miri, Mairynn/Jeremy, CeeGee/Jeremy, Ezio/Miri, Crow/Mizuki, Cecily/Kalyan, Iisakii/Belle, Braiden/Kalyan, Iraina/Jeremy, Cleopatra/Jeremy, Cheyenne/Belle, Cheyenne/Pan, Zurine/Xavier, Frenzy/Jeremy, Celeste/Kalyan, Shawn/Mizuki, Shawn/Miri, Lucas/Miri, Zurine/Zahid, Jo/Pan, Tristan/Miri, Rei/Lore, Rei/Mizuki, Rei/Miri, Miri/Chanda & Rajiv, Kurosame/Miri, and Kurosame/Belle.

And this is why it is taking me so long for my first reply to this thread. XD

And... what's your favorite Pokemon? XD
Umbreon and Espeon followed by Suicune.
Alnaeyah
archived
Manic RPer

Awards:
$798.75 muny

View Inventory
Send Money to Alnaeyah

I have ADOS XD

« Reply #7 on: May 09, 2014, 08:10:40 PM »

Nae, What should I dress Kalyan in for his Ado stage? o3o
I will have to get back to you in a bit once I stop being indecisive on it. XD

Should I TPK the whole group next session & start a game of Changeling: The Lost?
I don't think you should TPK, but I would certainly be interested in a game of Changeling. ^^

Nae Nae! With my companions in mind who would you marry, who would you marry, and who would you want a one night stand with?

I think I would be interested in marrying Mikki and Alan. For one night stands I would go for Quinton, Kodiak, Solene, and Isabelle. I am not sure what the repeat part of your question is supposed to be. XD

Favorite companion, go!

You are asking me a very indecisive person to decide which of the many companions is my favorite. XD
I will have to get back to you on that and I may have to come up with categories or something to help me decide. XD

Elyabeth
PG-13
I have no life but AAA

Awards:
Duchess of PGMost Creative PlotterA+ ParentingMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageObsessive Compulsive (Bronzes, Strays, YAs)Made it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageYA Eligibility - AaronCompanion OtakuRP CompleterCompanion HoarderMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageI Write Novels in my Sleep - ElyabethMiss Congeniality - First PlaceMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Teen StageMade it to Teen StageLoyal MinionPicklemongerVery GenerousTons of Posts!
$4600.70 muny

View Inventory
Send Money to Elyabeth

I'm a Gypsy, are you coming with me~?

« Reply #8 on: May 09, 2014, 08:16:40 PM »

The repeat is me being half out of my mind with sick. The third part of that was supposed to be "who would you kill". Sorry about that!
Alnaeyah
archived
Manic RPer

Awards:
$798.75 muny

View Inventory
Send Money to Alnaeyah

I have ADOS XD

« Reply #9 on: May 09, 2014, 08:21:09 PM »

The repeat is me being half out of my mind with sick. The third part of that was supposed to be "who would you kill". Sorry about that!
Then I would probably kill Bartleby. He kind of creeps me out, I am not very fond of spiders. XD
Chaemera
18+
Avid RPer

Awards:
Surrounded by Girls
$575.43 muny

View Inventory
Send Money to Chaemera

« Reply #10 on: May 09, 2014, 08:26:22 PM »

Then I would probably kill Bartleby. He kind of creeps me out, I am not very fond of spiders. XD

I have so many players with spider or rat issues. It's so much fun to exploit...
Alnaeyah
archived
Manic RPer

Awards:
$798.75 muny

View Inventory
Send Money to Alnaeyah

I have ADOS XD

« Reply #11 on: May 09, 2014, 08:27:25 PM »

I have so many players with spider or rat issues. It's so much fun to exploit...

Rats are cute, I am just allergic to them. xD
Keilin Alyr
18+
RP is my drug

Awards:
ChattermonkeyRP CompleterCrazy Old Companion LadyVery Generous
$1988.64 muny

View Inventory
Send Money to Keilin Alyr

causes spontaneous scooter leakage. =3

« Reply #12 on: May 09, 2014, 08:54:44 PM »

Heh heh, I have issues with neither rats nor spiders! Granted, my GM (or any book/TV show) can make me flip out over a well-described scene involving roaches, which is almost kinda sad. XD

I was gonna ask which you would find more unsettling, a rat companion or a spider companion, but I think I answered that question. So, other than spiders, what other animals do you like least, both in real world and as potential companion fodder? I know some poor critters just don't translate well to bipedal format, heh.
Alnaeyah
archived
Manic RPer

Awards:
$798.75 muny

View Inventory
Send Money to Alnaeyah

I have ADOS XD

« Reply #13 on: May 09, 2014, 08:59:03 PM »

Heh heh, I have issues with neither rats nor spiders! Granted, my GM (or any book/TV show) can make me flip out over a well-described scene involving roaches, which is almost kinda sad. XD

I was gonna ask which you would find more unsettling, a rat companion or a spider companion, but I think I answered that question. So, other than spiders, what other animals do you like least, both in real world and as potential companion fodder? I know some poor critters just don't translate well to bipedal format, heh.

Ticks. They are filthy disease carrying bloodsuckers. I used to not mind them much until I ended up getting Lyme disease and didn't get the lovely bull's eye rash so it went into the tertiary stages. I got lucky and only ended up with arthritis, which has unfortunately decided to stick around after I was cured of the Lyme disease.
Kira_Sonar
18+
RP is my drug

Awards:
Made it to Young Adult StageYA Eligibility - Vergil (wrong date)Made it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageCompleted TreatmentMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageVr Srs RperMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageHot & SteamyRP CompleterCompanion ConnoisseurMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageVery GenerousTons of Posts!Made it to Teen StageAAA > Stuff I should be doing
$8158.42 muny

View Inventory
Send Money to Kira_Sonar

No News. Means No News.

« Reply #14 on: May 10, 2014, 11:27:02 AM »

Daaaaaaaaaaaang that's quite the relationship mash up. Kudos for taking the time to do all that. Shall have to steal an RP thread from you someday. <3

Name a companion characteristic you tend to enjoy most? (Such as forearm fins, tail type, odd markings, ect.)

Name a few singers or bands you enjoy listening to.

Kade    Munira    Cale     Amon    Sion    Peyton    Hunter&Roxanne    Goliath    Kira    Shiva    Allegra    Cecil    Epona    Demetri    Vergil    Merrick    Zero    Haru&Maru    Eighteen    Nikita    Migi    Storm Belle    Daisuke    Azalea    Atlas    Saigon&Akira    Xerxes

Pages: [1] 2
  Print  

Jump to: