Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home/content/21/8581221/html/aaa/forum/Sources/Load.php(225) : runtime-created function on line 3
That Thing... with the Q&A... Right Here Now!
http://aaa.lasolistia.com
June 25, 2019, 10:30:12 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Crowley Press Conference - February World Event Update [Major Event!]

Home   Help Shop Login Register Chat Forms  
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4
  Print  
Author Topic: That Thing... with the Q&A... Right Here Now!  (Read 9144 times)
Alnaeyah
archived
Manic RPer

Awards:
YA Eligibility - NepetaCompanion ConnoisseurCompleted RPCrazy Old Companion Lady
$798.75 muny

View Inventory
Send Money to Alnaeyah

I have ADOS XD

« Reply #30 on: May 10, 2014, 01:54:13 PM »

Turn about is fair play! What are your ships for your kiddos?

Chaemera
18+
Avid RPer

Awards:
Surrounded by Girls
$575.43 muny

View Inventory
Send Money to Chaemera

« Reply #31 on: May 11, 2014, 08:16:52 AM »

My apologies to the board, Nae & I kept Kei up till 3 AM...

We went to a brewery party, had a few good ones, went home and had a few more, and well, one thing led to another...
Spoiler for Hiden:
Talking to fellow geeks outside the FLGS around midnight then watching Robin Hood: Men in Tights. Goodness, you people have dirty minds, thinking there was smut hidden in this spoiler. Actually, the FLGS was in between the brewery and home.

Science/Technology geek, Tabletop geek/nerd/lunatic, video game loser, etc etc etc...
Also, I know knew how to speak Latin.
Current Tabletop (Pathfinder in Faerun): Between games.

Keilin Alyr
18+
RP is my drug

Awards:
ChattermonkeyRP CompleterCrazy Old Companion LadyVery Generous
$1988.64 muny

View Inventory
Send Money to Keilin Alyr

causes spontaneous scooter leakage. =3

« Reply #32 on: May 11, 2014, 10:18:01 AM »

Derp, my dear. So much derp. XD

FLGS stands for "Friendly Local Game Shop", for the curious. Just another bit of gamer lingo that entered our vocabulary.

And as soon as I wake up, I'll have replies for everyone. =3

Keilin Alyr - Rain Likely

Pretty Pokémon Plush (aka let's play Bribe the Muse): 0/25 points
New Super-Secret Carrot: 76/100 posts (on hold)

Keilin Alyr
18+
RP is my drug

Awards:
$1988.64 muny

View Inventory

« Reply #33 on: May 11, 2014, 05:15:48 PM »

Naaaw, Kei. ;-; You gonna make me cry with answers like that! Stop it! *sniffles* Also, look forward to the monstrous reply to that other question. XD

Ask, and ye shall (eventually and finally) receive! Oh dear, my apologies for how long this is and how long it's taken. But as for my favorite WoD games and favorite type/race from each game, ranked from most popular to least:

Mage:
Most of my successful WoD games, including a character I played a grand total of twice but consider one of the crown jewels of my roster, were running this system, so I admit to some bias. I am a huge fan of modern magic and urban fantasy, and I just love how the magic works and how versatile the spell mechanics are and the various canon Paths/Orders. It's not as dark as I'd prefer WoD play to be, but man, it's so much fun.

As for favorite canon Path, I'm torn between Acanthus and Obrimos. I've always been intrigued by luck and destiny (there are reasons one of my Keepers, who's a gamer, evokes Tymora when he's frustrated), and I can identify with the Order's flighty mentality and bursts of unfocused but brilliant creativity and insight. I'd love to be a part of this Order.

As for Obrimos, I'm not religious anymore, but religion has definitely shaped my life, and I'm still very spiritual. That sense of the Divine, even amorphous and undefined/unseen, resonates with me. Since I've always been drawn to the Cleric and Paladin when I roleplay D&D/Pathfinder, Obrimos feels like slipping on a familiar pair of gloves.

And well... my favorite Mage that I've roleplayed belonged to Obrimos, with his backup (who I've never played ;_;) being Acanthus, so I may be biased again. XD

Werewolf:
I'm highly spiritual, and for a time I considered myself an animist. Oddly, I'm not quite as drawn to other shamanistic sub-types in the other games, but I absolutely loved the lore and fluff material of this game. I didn't play with her as long as I'd have liked, but I instantly clicked with my Werewolf, and I want to explore this game a bit more someday if I can, both the spiritual side and the darker, primal side of the characters.

As mentioned previously, Cahalith is my favorite Auspice. A little predictable, yeah, I'm a creative type, but it's really the passion and intensity and all-consuming obsession with visions and ideas and creation that draws me. At my personal ideal, this is what I want, to completely lose myself. Silly and romantic, sure, but hey, it resonates with me.

(tied with Changeling) Promethean:
Haven't played sadly, but it seriously intrigues me. Frankenstein's monster (and the archetypes that inspired it and itself inspired) is such a tragic, sympathetic figure. The idea of roleplaying a sentient, reanimated being without a soul, who cannot find purpose and the universe itself is trying to reject, who desires little more than to truly possess a spark of humanity. Oh yes, that speaks to my inner drama and tragedy nut.

I... cannot decide a favorite Lineage. I was originally drawn to the Galateids, because being an obsessive creative person, the myth of Pygmalion and Galatea is a favorite of mine, but the Frankenstein monsters are just so classic, and I adore the mythological foundations of the other 3 Lineages (the resurrection of Osiris especially). So... yeah, I need to play this one someday. Hopefully.

(tied with Promethean) Changeling:
Once again, haven't played this one, but you definitely cannot go wrong with dark, disturbing old-world Faerie tales. First off, the cover art is GORGEOUS. That, and I'll admit, I enjoy tormenting my characters, putting them through unspeakable trauma and having them lose their livelihood, their social support, even their sense of self. I want them to seriously struggle to redeem or reclaim themselves. This game encourages this.

I... might be a terrible person. XD

The kinds of characters I seem to play recently, from experiencing senseless torment through little fault of their own, to being cunning and clever but able to simply endure when those traits fail them, draws me toward the Wizened for a favorite Seeming. I'm also drawn to support roles. I like to be smart and subtly important, not spotlight-stealing.

I'm also intrigued by the Darklings, especially their causing offense through their daring curiosity, as well as knowing that sense of consuming dread from feeling engulfed and lost in the amorphous dark, but, as my group can attest, I play terrible rogues and rogue-like concepts. I leave that to my husband. XD

Vampire:
I've played a few times under some hardcore purist Storytellers, one of whom really seemed to relish the idea of playing the higher castes. I... didn't much care for it. Most of my gaming buddies, myself included, chafe under strict hierarchal social structures and being bossed around by the GM, and well... the politics just keep coming off as stuffy and antagonistic. Might just need the right Storyteller to shake things up, I suppose.

Ever since the paranormal romance trend started turning vampires into generic sexy people with fangs, I've found myself drawn more to the monstrous, inhuman vampires of times past. For that reason, I think Nosferatu has become my favorite Clan. They're fascinating in their unique repulsive aspects, and well, it takes balls to roleplay someone that ugly. XD

I don't have enough personal experience or easy access to books to really comment on Hunter, Geist, Mummy, or Demon.

And since I'm curious now what people's opinions are: which one of my companions would you want to marry, kill off (or think you would be enemies with in real life, if killing ain't your thing), and have a one night stand with. Smiley

But you have so many awesome companions, all of them! ;_; Oh, let's see... I think I'd marry Emilia, end up enemies with Quinton (I doubt I'd go so far as to want to kill him), and have one-night sexytimes with Mikhael.

Emmie is such a delightful sweetheart who's been through so much. Even if she doesn't swing for girls, I'd love to sweep her off her feet and be her proverbial prince. I'd even help take care of the twins! <3 Quinton... reminds me of an ex of mine... that sort of snooty, "I can do no wrong and everyone else is a moron" abrasive personality. Quinton's a much better person than that nasty ex-boyfriend, but he still rubs me the wrong way (no offense meant to you, of course). As for Mikki, c'mon, he's gorgeous and I know he'd show this young lady a good time. =3
« Last Edit: May 11, 2014, 07:07:10 PM by Keilin Alyr » Logged
Keilin Alyr
18+
RP is my drug

Awards:
$1988.64 muny

View Inventory

« Reply #34 on: May 11, 2014, 06:12:47 PM »

Gosh, this certainly grew over night~ Also your totally not boring in the least Kei. Quite amused by your answers. Hmmm now what to ask...

Ever have a recurring nightmare? or dream? Care to share? Doesn't have to be in depth. Like mine tend to involve crocodiles and zombies. >.o I couldn't even explain if I wanted to.

I'll admit, I cheat when I sleep. Most of my dreams are the result of me actively meandering through my thoughts as I half-sleep, so I can pay attention and be completely focused on my story ideas or whatever else, without distractions. It's probably why I "sleep" so bloody long, I'm not actually asleep for most of the night. On the flip side, I also dream lucid as a result, so I can report "participating" in some seriously trippy stuff. XD

Most of my nightmares involve physical sensations more than anything visual. I have terrible vertigo in real life (to the point where even released helium balloons will give me prickles), and I hate the sensation of falling. I sometimes have falling dreams where every solid surface I try to land on crumbles away or dissolves and I just keep falling and falling, with all of that terrible uncontrolled rush, into deeper and deeper darkness.

Oh, there's another one. I'm not a huge fan of the dark. The deep and unsettling, creepy variety. What can I say, I have an active imagination, and it's usually a pretty twisted thing. But when I'm not feeling smothered (and there's another sensation I could do without), it creeps into my nerves and my backbone, and keeps on creeping along until it takes over every little sensory bit of me.

Combine that with a typical consuming darkness dream, like you're dissolving or being engulfed by things in the darkness you cannot see, or even the darkness itself, and yeah... I don't like those. At all. I don't like feeling like I'm losing myself. ;_;

Extra ramble-times bonus (and my apologies in advance, oh dear), if you want some personal historical trivia and a specific dream instead of something general:

When I was younger, I used to have these terrible waking dreams from time to time, feeling like I was being stalked or pursued by something. I never knew what this thing or these things were, just that it/they were horrible and evil, like I could honestly feel that presence.

One afternoon, I laid down for a nap, and I felt that nasty dream starting to take hold. So I tried to wake myself up. In retrospect, trying to force yourself awake in the middle of a REM cycle leads to bad times. I half-woke up, with my eyes rolled back, gripped by this godawful sense of sheer terror. Years later, I still remember that.

I also remember something else. Being enveloped, almost embraced, by this strange sense of calm and peace, and I woke up, and everything just seemed and actually felt quiet. But... not the good kind of quiet. Like something more than just the bad feelings were gone. I've never had those nightmares again, oddly, not with the same intensity.

Being the melodramatic teenager that I was, I managed to convince myself back then that my guardian angel died in that moment. Thinking on it now, I'm still not convinced that something bad hadn't happened to something good, even in some symbolic sense as opposed to anything cosmic or metaphysical. I don't know, it was a strange end to those nightmares, and I'm still oddly fascinated by it.

If you could steal any character around the boards to hang out for a day, who would it be? (Feel free to pick top three choice, not necessarily in any order. Know you've stated quite a few favorites but I'm not going to assume you'd wish to hang out with them for a day. Tis fine if you would~)

I'd definitely steal Thomas. I want to snuggle with him on the couch, with pillows and blankets, and we could watch cartoons and silly movies and eat junk food (but not too much, because sugar-related stomachaches are some of the worst) and tell stories well past our bedtime, and... I swear, I've matured past the age of 6. XD

Isabelle would be another fun target, provided I was feeling up for being ladylike that day instead of an immature tomboy. Not only would I enjoy being seen with someone that beautiful, but I imagine she could help me appear at my very best as a woman, and man, we could have the best time baking. The recipes we could share and consume, oh man. <3

On a similar note, I'm also thinking Morgan. I'm somewhere between androgynous and genderfluid (there are rare but definite times I identify as male) in terms of gender identity, and I think she'd be the best person to relate to and embrace being both a woman and yet not. Plus she's just so confident and androgynously beautiful, my favorite kind of girl really. ^^
Keilin Alyr
18+
RP is my drug

Awards:
$1988.64 muny

View Inventory

« Reply #35 on: May 12, 2014, 12:37:09 PM »

Turn about is fair play! What are your ships for your kiddos?

Heh, I cannot hope to compete with your shipping wall. That was a mighty force of nature right there. XD That being said, let's see me try (and this is by no means complete):

Deborah:
I've held a torch for this pairing for so very long. Deb/Aaron. Grumpy, tantrum-throwing baby bug and grumpy, tantrum-throwing flower-bird. They both hate their appearances, they both fuss and fume to get their way, but they have hearts of gold and have learned painful lessons along the way. I love these two, and they haven't even met (yet).

Otherwise I like pairing her with plants, especially the Wilds for some strange reason: Deb/Kaliari, Deb/Aaylah, Deb/Haydn, Deb/Damarion, Deb/Maksim... *bricked*. Deb/Nimue could be really pretty. Deb/Lorielle and Deb/Erik are special favorites, since they all have notable body image issues. I also am a fan of Deb/Braiden, but I'd never dream of separating the lovely couple.

I've also been a fan of Deb/Silvanus ever since the Poké-playdate thread, Deb/Ehn intrigues me (I call it NibbleShipping), and Deb/Rezkii makes me happy for reasons I can't quite explain. I also ship Deb/Hoshi, but both muses would probably kill me for suggesting it... oops. XD

Yin:
Are you a fertile male, who isn't a jerk and might even visit the kids? Yin wants you (in more ways than one)! *bricked again* XD

Seriously, my favorite Yin pairing is their quasi-canon OT3: Yin/Annika/Nisha. The night watch, ladies of the darkness, and damn are they all hot together. I'm a little afraid of the nosebleed that might ensue from actually writing out some of my ideas. XD

Otherwise, I've been intrigued by Yin/Rezkii for the Wild noble demon aspects, Yin/Lav has been a long-time favorite, and I could have almost seen Yin/Raiden working in some AU. I'm saddened this can no longer be a reality, but Yin/Morgan had also been a long-time favorite. I love pairing Yin with feisty tomboys: Yin/Iraina, Yin/Lailani, and Yin/Celeste I also like for that reason. Yin/Cleo as well. Yin/Cover could have been awesome too, I think.  

Annika:
Once again, I'm still a fan of Annika/Yin and Annika/Yin/Nisha. Otherwise, I actually wouldn't mind taking Annika/Shadow for a serious spin. Ever since the Valentine's Day thread way back when, I almost sensed a potential little spark of something, and I've been curious.

I also absolutely adore the idea of Annika/Tequila. Never mind them both playing on portable gaming systems in their ado art, I about died of happiness seeing Tequila being a regular at the local hobby shop. Annika was inspired by an old tabletop character, and her Keeper is a gamer nerd. Just... utter shipping perfection, yes. =3

Otherwise, my love of contrasting colors and winged cats (and Midnight's roster) might have decided to go overboard: Annika/Rei, Annika/Spirit, Annika/Dei, Annika/Kari, Annika/Crow, Annika/Aurora, Annika/Odette, Annika/Willow, Annika/Chogan. Annika/Reese goes hand-in-hand with my love of Silvio/Shiva: kitties with contrasting colors? Oh heck yes.

Annika/Nolan kinda intrigues me, since the two are inward-focused and say so little. Likewise Annika/Jasper, even though no one has seen her absolute tech fasctination just yet.

Hoshi:
Hoshi/Thomas OTP! *dies* XD

On a similar note to Yin/Morgan, we have... Hoshi/Penny. I'd never dream in a million years of breaking up Penny and Koenma. Yeah, it was never meant to be and we even agreed to that well in advance, but I get wistful once in a while. They were so cute in their youth, oh man. ^^

Beyond the semi-joking OTP, I am also a fan of Hoshi/Dei. I know they're just buddies, but sometimes I wish they seriously clicked together. That's where insane AU shipping is for. XD I've also shipped Hoshi/Aneira for as long as the characters have existed. Same for Hoshi/Rezkii, I haven't forgotten them, even if plans went seriously awry.

Hoshi/Chi for ChiShipping, heh, Hoshi/Vegas for symbolizing good luck and victory, Hoshi/Noonie for both being forever tiny-adorable, and Hoshi/Nimue for their similar appearances and contrasting personalities are other odd favorites. Also, once again, Hoshi/Deborah... not sure how they clicked, but they did.

Jackie:
I haven't quite yet found someone I'm convinced is just right for Jackie yet. Jackie/Mateo, sure, but they haven't actually met yet in canon, so it's just speculation and awesome potential Monkeybird babies to ponder. I'm amused by Jackie/Ashtoreth for some bizarre reason. I guess she's gold, like pirate plunder, and... she has an excellent booty. *bricked* XD

As far as potential PirateShipping goes, you really can't go wrong with Jackie/Johnny or Jackie/Ren (at least given his initial namesake) for good times. If Ren still hopes to sail the high seas someday, I wouldn't mind actually seeing them all hanging out in some harbor, drinking booze and cavorting with the locals.

Daisy:
Sadly, Daisy's muse has gone completely AWOL on me, so I don't really have a serious pairing for her anymore. I used to ship Daisy/Vernon, but he seems so happy with Fleurette, I wouldn't want my derping getting in the way.

Daisy's another kiddo who inspires contrasting color love, especially with white tigers: Daisy/Mikki, Daisy/Rajiv, and Daisy/Shiva in particular. I like pairing her with ARC's Arc just for the gorgeous markings. Simply on similar eye colors, I also really love Daisy/Eli.

Based on shy personality, I've been fond of Daisy/Silvanus, Daisy/Dei, Daisy/Priya, and Daisy/Soléne (especially with the notebooks). Given Daisy's love of flower fairies, I've also been fond of frilly floral Viridi, Daisy/Fleurette (odd given my initial ship), but also Daisy/Clara (Daisy's convinced Clara's a secret fairy =3), Daisy/Klara, Daisy/Reika, Daisy/Kalyan, and Daisy/Nimue (I love Nimue, don't judge ;_;). Daisy also likes Lorielle, perhaps admired her from a distance. Not all fairies are fancy after all. =3

I also have a joking crack pair in Daisy/Penny; anyone else reminded of Bambi? XD
« Last Edit: May 12, 2014, 12:42:11 PM by Keilin Alyr » Logged
Kira_Sonar
18+
RP is my drug

Awards:
Made it to Young Adult StageYA Eligibility - Vergil (wrong date)Made it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageCompleted TreatmentMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageVr Srs RperMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageHot & SteamyRP CompleterCompanion ConnoisseurMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageVery GenerousTons of Posts!Made it to Teen StageAAA > Stuff I should be doing
$8158.42 muny

View Inventory
Send Money to Kira_Sonar

No News. Means No News.

« Reply #36 on: May 27, 2014, 12:18:27 PM »

What's your least favorite animal and mythical creature?

If someone were to make a movie about your life, what companion would play you?

Kade    Munira    Cale     Amon    Sion    Peyton    Hunter&Roxanne    Goliath    Kira    Shiva    Allegra    Cecil    Epona    Demetri    Vergil    Merrick    Zero    Haru&Maru    Eighteen    Nikita    Migi    Storm Belle    Daisuke    Azalea    Atlas    Saigon&Akira    Xerxes

Keilin Alyr
18+
RP is my drug

Awards:
$1988.64 muny

View Inventory

« Reply #37 on: May 30, 2014, 01:50:32 PM »

What's your least favorite animal and mythical creature?

Oh, this first one's an easy answer, and I'm sure Nae and Chae would be happy to poke fun of me for it. Cockroaches. I HATE roaches. I have a reputation for my "screaming and flailing around like a little girl" at the sight of one, to the point where my friends will attempt to discretely poke each other to kill it if they spot one. Which inevitably gets me curious, and... yeah. ;_;

I can do spiders and scorpions and bees/wasps (in controlled observed environments) and other creepy-crawlies, but roaches... nope.

Least favorite mythological animal, hm, that's a bit tough. Even the most overplayed or repulsive mythical beasties have interesting stories and history to them, and that lore survives to this day because those creatures were respected and feared and even worshipped by cultures past. I just can't... dislike that, y'know?

Is there a historically recognized roach monster or something? That's the last thing I need, a powerful patron entity dedicated to roaches and other swarming pests. XD

If someone were to make a movie about your life, what companion would play you?

The more I see of her, the more Danuwa seems to mesh with my personality. Shy, easily flustered and embarrassed, socially awkward and has trouble maintaining friendships, artistic and happiest when in that creative zen but has trouble expressing herself, very close with family...

I'll admit, I'm also self-destructive and my horrible anxiety has gone hand-in-hand with some spectacular breakdowns in bad situations (which my therapist has been supporting me with, so no worries).

On a lighter note, I'm also not nearly that pale, but I do seem drawn to albino critters, especially ones with red or pink eyes. PM, your personal muse kinda reminds me a little of myself. <3
Shadowphyr
18+
I have no life but AAA

Awards:
YA Eligibility - RacineI threw this hedgehog a mile and all I got was this stupid awardMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageCompanion RainbowObsessive Compulsive (Solistia Companions, Male Companions))Made it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageSmokin' HotCompanion HoarderMade it to Young Adult StageI Write Novels in my Sleep - Second PlaceLiketotorturemycharacteritis - Second PlaceRP CompleterSoli's Anime Buddy 8DI hit my YA in Youngling stageTons of Posts!Companion ConnoisseurI miss you (be more active TAT)
$10244.22 muny

View Inventory
Send Money to Shadowphyr

"Yeahnaw. The pibbly thinks that's bad juju."

« Reply #38 on: May 30, 2014, 01:55:22 PM »

Kei

how are the horrifically emo prose coming along?

perryunicornboy
18+
AAA OR DEATH

Awards:
Made it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageI threw this bone a mile and all I got was this stupid awardMade it to Young Adult StageObsessive compulsive [males, normals]I played Star and Blue's Pictionary game and all I got was this stupid medle.Made it to Young Adult StageYA Eligibility - BrutusSmokin' HotMade it to Young Adult StageI hit my YA in Youngling stageTons of Posts!Made it to Young Adult StageRP CompleterSurrounded by Girls
$1646.45 muny

View Inventory
Send Money to perryunicornboy

Love makes the world go around

« Reply #39 on: May 30, 2014, 04:35:14 PM »

Kei do you just hate the common house roach and things like or anything in the roach family? (termites and mantis are just specialized roaches) Do you also hate anything not a roach that is roach like for instance any kind of beetle?

Cliest
Art Staff
RP is my drug

Awards:
Made it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageYA Eligibility - GaiaYA Eligibility - ClovisMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageYA Eligibility - Kog'MawMade it to Young Adult StageCompanion ConnoisseurMade it to Young Adult StageBeware of the KittenMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageObsessive compulsive (Normals)Made it to Young Adult StageSurrounded by girlsCrazy Old Companion LadyRP CompleterHot & SteamyHyperactivityMade it to Young Adult StageI hit my YA in Youngling stageVery Generous
$13117.34 muny

View Inventory
Send Money to Cliest

......... <_<''

« Reply #40 on: May 30, 2014, 09:36:34 PM »

Can I borrow you for a day? :'D

PonyMama
aka PM
archived
RP is my drug

Awards:
YA Eligibility - LindiweObsessive Compulsive (Normals, Soli Companions, YA's)YA Eligibility - LelaMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageI hit my YA in Youngling stageCompanion HoarderLoyal MinionHot & SteamyRP CompleterMade it to Teen StageVery GenerousMade it to Teen StageMade it to Teen StageCompanion ConnoisseurI was a Pictionary Answer!Tons of Posts!
$4992.52 muny

View Inventory
Send Money to PonyMama

« Reply #41 on: June 05, 2014, 10:09:47 PM »

Who's your favourite/Least favorite of my companions?

Good girls are made of Sugar and Spice,
I'm a Bad Girl made of Whipped Cream and ice!
Elyabeth
PG-13
I have no life but AAA

Awards:
Duchess of PGMost Creative PlotterA+ ParentingMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageObsessive Compulsive (Bronzes, Strays, YAs)Made it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageYA Eligibility - AaronCompanion OtakuRP CompleterCompanion HoarderMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageI Write Novels in my Sleep - ElyabethMiss Congeniality - First PlaceMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Teen StageMade it to Teen StageLoyal MinionPicklemongerVery GenerousTons of Posts!
$4600.70 muny

View Inventory
Send Money to Elyabeth

I'm a Gypsy, are you coming with me~?

« Reply #42 on: June 06, 2014, 12:01:37 PM »

I'm going to be lazy and steal PM's idea! Cheesy

All right, everyone, out of my companions who is your MOST favorite? Who is your LEAST favorite? (Feel free to do this with my NCCs as well, if you're feeling inspired.)

Keilin Alyr
18+
RP is my drug

Awards:
$1988.64 muny

View Inventory

« Reply #43 on: June 06, 2014, 03:00:11 PM »

Kei

how are the horrifically emo prose coming along?

Shads.

The sorrow in my heart and the pounding in my head know no sympathy. Like incessant drops of rain sounding the war drums, I see dark times on the horizon. I knew confusion during my brief sabbatical. The respite was calming, my family welcoming. Such good things are not to last. All I know is pain. Sweet, splintering, delirious pain. Tips may be slipped into the hat.

In less derp-TASTIC words, apparently I can still churn out melodramatic but amusing drek (with no rhythm) around the remnants of a migraine. I'm not sure what this says about emo poetry. XD

Kei do you just hate the common house roach and things like or anything in the roach family? (termites and mantis are just specialized roaches) Do you also hate anything not a roach that is roach like for instance any kind of beetle?

Oddly, just the common large water roaches we get around here. They don't even swarm. I love mantids, and much as I dislike termites and the small, swarming German roaches, they don't trigger whatever it is that freaks me out. Well, unless the roaches are swarming... I have wanted to scream watching an episode of Infested, but an individual little roach? Nasty, but you can go on your way.

For instance, I visited my family last year during the re-emergence of the 17-year-cicada, and I was able to pick one up with minimal discomfort. Similar body shape, same creepy spindly, twitching legs, these things even have wings and beady eyes, but no freakout. I can't explain it.

I also have a very strange relationship with most beetles. During one of my previous D&D games, I played a character who I deliberately left completely open and vague in terms of backstory and personality, so I could wing her along the way. I usually don't do this, but I wanted the practice.

Chaemera (our usual GM) wrote "Breni ate a beetle... and it was crunchy" in my character's background blurb on the campaign wiki. I ended up with a shaman who communed with beetles, even let them crawl on her... and then ate them when she was bored. I don't eat them, obviously, but I've watched beetles skitter past on the sidewalk and smiled, like I was in on an inside joke.

Long story short, I'm just really weird. XD

Can I borrow you for a day? :'D

Aww, Cliest. I'm telling you, I am all sorts of boring and uninteresting in real life. I'd just disappoint you if you tried to borrow me, especially if you have fun fantasies about what meeting me would be like, and I don't wanna disappoint. You're too awesome for that. *hugs* <3
Keilin Alyr
18+
RP is my drug

Awards:
$1988.64 muny

View Inventory

« Reply #44 on: June 06, 2014, 03:34:58 PM »

Who's your favourite/Least favorite of my companions?

I'm betting this won't surprise you, but my favorite companion on your roster is Danuwa, for reasons I've explained earlier. Love your little bunny girl, and I hope she finds her happiness very soon. <3 I'm also enjoying Lindiwe and her budding self-confidence in discovering her own wants, especially with her little personal rebellions against her Keeper. You go get 'em, girl! XD

Least favorite, I hate to say this, but Kunle can be a little frustrating. I understand that his memory lapses aren't in his control (and you roleplay him very well, I don't mean to be disparaging to you), but from a plot perspective, it feels like his constant forgetting impairs his ability to grow, like a TV show that constantly goes back to status quo.

Given that I'm a caretaker, I feel like I really should be more sympathetic toward him, he is a sweet kid. Makes me feel bad, heh... ^^;

I'm going to be lazy and steal PM's idea! Cheesy

All right, everyone, out of my companions who is your MOST favorite? Who is your LEAST favorite? (Feel free to do this with my NCCs as well, if you're feeling inspired.)

Silly Gracie, you already asked me the marry, kill, one night stand question of your kiddos! XD

My favorite... well, Deb says Aaron, Yin says Mikki, and Jackie says Amelia.

Design-wise, I absolutely adore how gorgeous Isabelle turned out, in both of her stages, and I desperately look forward to her YA art. Personality and story-wise, I'm all about Emilia. Your sweet little princess bird seriously tugs at my heartstrings, and I find it poignant yet beautiful how she's taking steps to find her purpose. I just wish I had someone who could sweep her off her feet and be her knight in shining armor.

Least favorite, I hate to do this to him, but Quinton. I just can't shake the reminders of my ex-boyfriend, like... even in his profile icon, it feels like he's staring and judging me. Quinton even sort of looks like him, it's a touch unsettling. XD
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4
  Print  

Jump to: