Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home/content/21/8581221/html/aaa/forum/Sources/Load.php(225) : runtime-created function on line 3
That Thing... with the Q&A... Right Here Now!
http://aaa.lasolistia.com
June 25, 2019, 09:51:12 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Something is happening in the cafeteria...

Home   Help Shop Login Register Chat Forms  
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4
  Print  
Author Topic: That Thing... with the Q&A... Right Here Now!  (Read 9142 times)
Keilin Alyr
18+
RP is my drug

Awards:
ChattermonkeyRP CompleterCrazy Old Companion LadyVery Generous
$1988.64 muny

View Inventory
Send Money to Keilin Alyr

causes spontaneous scooter leakage. =3

« Reply #15 on: May 09, 2014, 03:47:06 PM »

What characters of mine do you want to rp with?  I believe we've only ever had the Dex/Deb thread, so there's plenty else to choose from!

Oh goodness, a lot of them. I adore Jocelyn, Ashtoreth, Mae, and Jumelle. Nathalie has excellent knockers. XD Blair and Creed are just wonderful jerks and look like so much fun to interact with. Fawn intrigues me, and you do a very nice job of portraying her autism (although it must be difficult to get the details right).

Sometimes wish we could have finished up that Dexter/Deb thread, but I know I'm unreliable in replying on even my better days, so... maybe next time, heh.

If you could steal someone else's companion for yourself, who would you steal and why?

Severely torn between Thomas and Dei. If it were to steal for real-world interactions and snuggles, I'd take Tommy-bear all for myself and never, ever let him go. <3 To keep on my roster, hand's down, Dei. I adore feathered wings on people, and seraph-inspired character concepts, and silver/gold color duality, and he is growing up GORGEOUS, oh man.

KEILIN
WHY DO I LOVE DEBORAH SO MUCH?HuhHuhHuhHuh?

I don't know why so many people seem to like Deb! XD I mean, in my eyes, I just play her as a moody, grouchy little bug who takes a while to finish talking and who sulks and snarks and carries silly grudges and...

Deb: ...would really like to grow up now... thanks. *pouts*

I do try to play up that she is a sweetheart underneath all the growls and grumbles and just wants to walk like a normal person and to love and be loved, but she keeps finding herself in awkward and frustrating spots. Maybe it's endearing to people, I dunno. Sometimes I'm a little confused, I just wing a lot of her personality. XD

Honestly though, she looks so awesome. I mean, you took something as off-the-wall bizarre as "evolving Weedle naga" and hit an incredible balance of person to Pokemon and just made her so badass grumpy cute. And she's still badass grumpy cute. And I imagine she'll stay that way once she hits YA.

Also, angry blush. It's all about that adorable angry blush. =3

Keilin Alyr - Rain Likely

Pretty Pokémon Plush (aka let's play Bribe the Muse): 0/25 points
New Super-Secret Carrot: 76/100 posts (on hold)

Solistia
The Soli
Obsessive RPer

Awards:
Made it to Young Adult StageYA Eligibility - FlorryTHE GREENIE AWARD OF SHAMEMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageQueen of OrangeCrazy Old Companion LadyEpic FailNew kitty Mommy :3Watching copious amounts of anime because she's a GIMPBREAK THROUGH THE HEAVENS WITH YOUR DICECompanion ConnoisseurCompleted RPAll your donut are belong to usAAA > Stuff I should be doingMade it to Teen StageGrand Pooh-Bah of Hoot
$10524.80 muny

View Inventory
Send Money to Solistia

CHICKENS

« Reply #16 on: May 09, 2014, 04:00:58 PM »

Also Keilin should watch more anime
THIS IS NOT A QUESTION
>D

Chaemera
18+
Avid RPer

Awards:
Surrounded by Girls
$575.43 muny

View Inventory
Send Money to Chaemera

« Reply #17 on: May 09, 2014, 04:12:32 PM »

Why you so cute

Totally my buns of steel crumpled aluminum squishy bread dough. Wait, that's not cute. >.>

I suppose it's the cheesecake. Everyone loves cheesecake. I make pretty decent cheesecake. That's cute, right? XD

Speaking on behalf of myself, and Alnaeyah (I can assure you, she'll agree), those buns are cute. Squishy or otherwise.

Also, YAY CHEESECAKE.

These are not questions, they are truths.

Science/Technology geek, Tabletop geek/nerd/lunatic, video game loser, etc etc etc...
Also, I know knew how to speak Latin.
Current Tabletop (Pathfinder in Faerun): Between games.

AutumnrainChaos
aka ARC
sera's slut <3
AAA OR DEATH

Awards:
YA Eligibility - NevanMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageYA Eligibility - BeatriceMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageYA Eligibility - DanteMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageYA Eligibility - GamzeeYA Eligibility - TabethaQueen of RNon-Companion MasterSoli's Anime Buddy 8DObsessive Compulsive (Boys, Normals, Mammals)Made it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageCompanion OtakuCompanion HoarderMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StagePied PiperMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageWhat a gimp!Very GenerousI am Obsessed - First PlaceSmokin' HotRP CompleterI hit my YA in Youngling stageAAA > WorkTons of Posts!
$5207.66 muny

View Inventory
Send Money to AutumnrainChaos

« Reply #18 on: May 09, 2014, 06:02:05 PM »

Then you're favorite couple is...?

Hair Color & Style: idk man, its a banana tree, I am just hoping to make you laugh with this test.

Bad Habits are hard to break - Yaoi RP Message Boards
Keilin Alyr
18+
RP is my drug

Awards:
$1988.64 muny

View Inventory

« Reply #19 on: May 09, 2014, 06:19:06 PM »

I have not forgotten my Gracie! I just... got a little carried away with your reply, I think, heh. Oh dear. XD

Then you're favorite couple is...?

Favorite LP from youngling stage would definitely be Lan/Cobalt. They are just so gorgeous, both individually and as a young pair, and I LOVE scales SO SO much. I also love her wide-eyed innocence and his contrasting fierce protective nature. I can't wait to see more of them and to see them all grown up.

Second place goes to Nathalie/Kiera because... well, boobs. XD

Favorite couple after the fact, gads, I have so many. Top three though include Alan/Melody, of course, for their amazing sweetness and light. Anzu/Reth because they're just hilarious and strange but just so... right for each other (and something of a guilty pleasure of mine). Penny/Koenma makes me a little wistful but I cannot deny just how beautifully they click.

Favorite crack couple? Hoshi/Thomas OTP... *bricked* <3
AutumnrainChaos
aka ARC
sera's slut <3
AAA OR DEATH

Awards:
YA Eligibility - NevanMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageYA Eligibility - BeatriceMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageYA Eligibility - DanteMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageYA Eligibility - GamzeeYA Eligibility - TabethaQueen of RNon-Companion MasterSoli's Anime Buddy 8DObsessive Compulsive (Boys, Normals, Mammals)Made it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageCompanion OtakuCompanion HoarderMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StagePied PiperMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageWhat a gimp!Very GenerousI am Obsessed - First PlaceSmokin' HotRP CompleterI hit my YA in Youngling stageAAA > WorkTons of Posts!
$5207.66 muny

View Inventory
Send Money to AutumnrainChaos

« Reply #20 on: May 09, 2014, 06:30:12 PM »

NCC?
Keilin Alyr
18+
RP is my drug

Awards:
$1988.64 muny

View Inventory

« Reply #21 on: May 09, 2014, 06:54:54 PM »

NCC?

Favorite NCC overall? Since Jack has gone Pseudo and technically counts as a companion now, I'd have to say Regina. Even when she's not interacting with Jack, I admire and respect her intelligence and professionalism, and Scooter's confidence in portraying even the subtle aspects of her life, and her OT3 with Jack and Dai makes me all kinds of stupid-happy.

Scooter just does such an excellent job with her, you can feel the love oozing out of every letter of every post. I admire that, so much.

Second place goes to Gracie's Alma Morozov. It's been a long while since I've read about her, but Mikki's origin story MADE ME CRY. So much. Gods, I want to know more, I want to read closure and see everyone happily ever after, please. ;_; *sobsob*

Favorite Keeper, because why not? Gracie again, I have adored Betty for ages. She's just such a sweet, wonderful woman. If any newbie needs help in roleplaying their first companion with a Keeper, I know I can direct them to almost any thread featuring Betty and she'll be of wonderful help setting the scene and showing the best of what it means to be a Keeper.

Of the NCCs that I've roleplayed, hand's down, without competition, my favorite is James Lucas, who is Keeper for Nisha and Annika. He was my first character on site, and technically something of a self-insert despite being a male elf. No matter what scenario, I know I can roleplay James with confidence and ease. Mainly because he's such an awkward dork and a doofus much like myself, heh.
Greenie
18+
I have no life but AAA

Awards:
YA Eligibility - VictoriaI threw this hedgehog a mile and all I got was this stupid awardMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageYA Eligibility - NatashaYA Eligibility - EirianYA Eligibility - CreedMost Devilish Companion-MaksimWow... two at onceCompanion RainbowYA Eligibility - NathalieDown With FertilityYA Eligibility - BlairYA Eligibility - MaeObsessive Compulsive (Bronze Collars, Demi, Domestic, Non-Mammilian, Strays, Normals, Solistia)Made it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageI hit my YA in Youngling stageMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageCompanion OtakuRP CompleterMade it to Young Adult StagePlot Monster - First PlaceCompanion HoarderSmokin' HotMade it to Young Adult Stageget in my bedSoli's Anime Buddy 8DTons of Posts!PicklemongerGimpyVery GenerousRP > Homework
$4232.75 muny

View Inventory
Send Money to Greenie

da mirror's like baby you da best you da best

« Reply #22 on: May 09, 2014, 07:12:02 PM »

keilin i order you to let your husband spill dirty laundry

"There is a reason you have first place for evil plotting" -ARC
Chaemera
18+
Avid RPer

Awards:
Surrounded by Girls
$575.43 muny

View Inventory
Send Money to Chaemera

« Reply #23 on: May 09, 2014, 07:17:27 PM »

That is not a question.  Wink
Greenie
18+
I have no life but AAA

Awards:
YA Eligibility - VictoriaI threw this hedgehog a mile and all I got was this stupid awardMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageYA Eligibility - NatashaYA Eligibility - EirianYA Eligibility - CreedMost Devilish Companion-MaksimWow... two at onceCompanion RainbowYA Eligibility - NathalieDown With FertilityYA Eligibility - BlairYA Eligibility - MaeObsessive Compulsive (Bronze Collars, Demi, Domestic, Non-Mammilian, Strays, Normals, Solistia)Made it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageI hit my YA in Youngling stageMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageCompanion OtakuRP CompleterMade it to Young Adult StagePlot Monster - First PlaceCompanion HoarderSmokin' HotMade it to Young Adult Stageget in my bedSoli's Anime Buddy 8DTons of Posts!PicklemongerGimpyVery GenerousRP > Homework
$4232.75 muny

View Inventory
Send Money to Greenie

da mirror's like baby you da best you da best

« Reply #24 on: May 09, 2014, 07:18:38 PM »

I'M GREENIE I DON'T NEED TO ASK NO STINKING QUESTIONS D<
Keilin Alyr
18+
RP is my drug

Awards:
$1988.64 muny

View Inventory

« Reply #25 on: May 09, 2014, 07:33:44 PM »

Hee hee, I assure you, I am not (insert common euphemism for rooster here)-blocking my husband but only so much. XD Mostly we're just... trying to figure out what there is to say. I'm not much of a sexual person, so most of our bedroom antics are relatively vanilla from what I'm sure people are hungry to hear about.

And honestly, we're kinda ordinary people. We keep our noses clean, he's a peacenik, I'm practically a paladin. White hats on white knights, y'know. B-to-the-oring. XD

Although we've been kinda speculating on taking a thread to 18+, basically an "ask the poly couple" sort of free-range Q&A thread. Not sure where it'd go, especially since Chae can be is a gentleman and tries to be respectful about private matters toward me and Nae. But if we approve, and I'll admit that not all questions will pass our comfort levels, we'll all talk about what we can. So, a compromise on airing that dirty laundry. =3
Chaemera
18+
Avid RPer

Awards:
Surrounded by Girls
$575.43 muny

View Inventory
Send Money to Chaemera

« Reply #26 on: May 09, 2014, 07:38:52 PM »

And honestly, we're kinda ordinary people. We keep our noses clean, he's a peacenik, I'm practically a paladin. White hats on white knights, y'know. B-to-the-oring. XD

The irony here is that I'm a peacenik who builds nuclear submarines. Granted, they're like fighter jets, mostly a defensive weapon (anti-boomer)

Although we've been kinda speculating on taking a thread to 18+, basically an "ask the poly couple" sort of free-range Q&A thread. Not sure where it'd go, especially since Chae can be is a gentleman and tries to be respectful about private matters toward me and Nae. But if we approve, and I'll admit that not all questions will pass our comfort levels, we'll all talk about what we can. So, a compromise on airing that dirty laundry. =3

See, I was leaning a tad more "ask the poly trio", though I don't really want to speak for Alnaeyah in declaring her "poly" instead of just involved with a couple of poly people. But, I do want to acknowledge her as a free-thinking, willing, participant in our bizzaro relationship thing. (Further details would be in the aforementioned "ask the poly people" thread).

I'm guessing, since you mentioned it, Keilin, I should go ahead and create the thread & linky in both our AMA's?
Chaemera
18+
Avid RPer

Awards:
Surrounded by Girls
$575.43 muny

View Inventory
Send Money to Chaemera

« Reply #27 on: May 09, 2014, 08:02:02 PM »

As previously discussed, and with Kei's concurrence, I've started a thread in the 18+ board for all that dirty laundry.
Kira_Sonar
18+
RP is my drug

Awards:
Made it to Young Adult StageYA Eligibility - Vergil (wrong date)Made it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageCompleted TreatmentMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageVr Srs RperMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageHot & SteamyRP CompleterCompanion ConnoisseurMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageVery GenerousTons of Posts!Made it to Teen StageAAA > Stuff I should be doing
$8158.42 muny

View Inventory
Send Money to Kira_Sonar

No News. Means No News.

« Reply #28 on: May 10, 2014, 11:10:14 AM »

Gosh, this certainly grew over night~ Also your totally not boring in the least Kei. Quite amused by your answers. Hmmm now what to ask...

Ever have a recurring nightmare? or dream? Care to share? Doesn't have to be in depth. Like mine tend to involve crocodiles and zombies. >.o I couldn't even explain if I wanted to.

If you could steal any character around the boards to hang out for a day, who would it be? (Feel free to pick top three choice, not necessarily in any order. Know you've stated quite a few favorites but I'm not going to assume you'd wish to hang out with them for a day. Tis fine if you would~)

Kade    Munira    Cale     Amon    Sion    Peyton    Hunter&Roxanne    Goliath    Kira    Shiva    Allegra    Cecil    Epona    Demetri    Vergil    Merrick    Zero    Haru&Maru    Eighteen    Nikita    Migi    Storm Belle    Daisuke    Azalea    Atlas    Saigon&Akira    Xerxes

Elyabeth
PG-13
I have no life but AAA

Awards:
Duchess of PGMost Creative PlotterA+ ParentingMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageObsessive Compulsive (Bronzes, Strays, YAs)Made it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageYA Eligibility - AaronCompanion OtakuRP CompleterCompanion HoarderMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageI Write Novels in my Sleep - ElyabethMiss Congeniality - First PlaceMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Teen StageMade it to Teen StageLoyal MinionPicklemongerVery GenerousTons of Posts!
$4600.70 muny

View Inventory
Send Money to Elyabeth

I'm a Gypsy, are you coming with me~?

« Reply #29 on: May 10, 2014, 01:42:11 PM »

Naaaw, Kei. ;-; You gonna make me cry with answers like that! Stop it! *sniffles* Also, look forward to the monstrous reply to that other question. XD

And since I'm curious now what people's opinions are: which one of my companions would you want to marry, kill off (or think you would be enemies with in real life, if killing ain't your thing), and have a one night stand with. Smiley

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4
  Print  

Jump to: