Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home/content/21/8581221/html/aaa/forum/Sources/Load.php(225) : runtime-created function on line 3
That Thing... with the Q&A... Right Here Now!
http://aaa.lasolistia.com
June 25, 2019, 10:40:34 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Crowley Press Conference - February World Event Update [Major Event!]

Home   Help Shop Login Register Chat Forms  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4
  Print  
Author Topic: That Thing... with the Q&A... Right Here Now!  (Read 9145 times)
Keilin Alyr
18+
RP is my drug

Awards:
ChattermonkeyRP CompleterCrazy Old Companion LadyVery Generous
$1988.64 muny

View Inventory
Send Money to Keilin Alyr

causes spontaneous scooter leakage. =3

« on: May 08, 2014, 08:22:49 PM »

I'll admit, I almost started one of these weeks ago, but I deleted the thread, thinking there wouldn't be interest and I wouldn't be able to keep focused. I'll just have Chaemera and Nae poke me if I slip up though, heh.

So, yeah... I'm no artist, and I can't write half as good as most of y'all (I certainly can't keep to a consistent schedule), but I want to show some support for my husband, and I kinda wouldn't mind doing what I do best (rambling) and join the bandwagon train. So yeah... ask me questions! I promise I'm not half as boring as I'm convinced I am... wait a sec, that came out wrong. XD

Anything you're interested in about me, or even if you're not interested but feel like asking anyway, feel free to ask away. Don't be shy! Whether it's related to Anima, or any of my other adoptable/cyberpet communities, or that pesky tabletop game that I won't stop babbling about, or my various muses and characters, or my cats, or real life escapades, or anything weird or wild or fanciful or random that catches your thoughts. I'm pretty much cool with talking about anything.

Keilin Alyr - Rain Likely

Pretty Pokémon Plush (aka let's play Bribe the Muse): 0/25 points
New Super-Secret Carrot: 76/100 posts (on hold)

Lizard
Previously StalkerRoomMate
18+
Manic RPer

Awards:
The Easter BunnyMade it to Young Adult StageCompanion ConnoisseurMy Own Award!!  Loyal MinionCompleted RPPicklemonger
$2409.65 muny

View Inventory
Send Money to Lizard

« Reply #1 on: May 08, 2014, 09:39:18 PM »

Do you watch anime? If so which one is your favorite?

Also you be the poke-hoarder which pokemon do you really want, or you you have them all already?

Keilin Alyr
18+
RP is my drug

Awards:
$1988.64 muny

View Inventory

« Reply #2 on: May 08, 2014, 10:18:16 PM »

Do you watch anime? If so which one is your favorite?

Sadly, I actually haven't watched anime in quite some time, especially since most of the sites I used to obtain episode downloads during college have gone under. I'll admit, I'm lazy, and I've heard way too many virus horror stories.

But hand's down, Trigun and Cowboy Bebop are my favorites, mostly due to nostalgia, but they were such good shows. Vash was my hero back during my freshman year of college. ^^

Also you be the poke-hoarder which pokemon do you really want, or you you have them all already?

In my various copies of the games, I really need to learn how to abuse the Random Number Generator in Soul Silver, so I can finally obtain my shiny Draco Meteor Jirachi (I've been sitting on the Wonder Card for 4 years now). I love the color red, and I adore that little sprite, so a shiny event Jirachi has been one of my personal grails for ages.

As for Pokemon companions, Sneasel/Weavile was my personal need-to-have, as they're my personal favorites. I have quite a few that I'd love to see (some of you guys seriously need to get Bulbasaur, Charmander, and Squirtle... bonus points for all 3 stages), but as for my personal roster, I'd love to eventually bribe for:
Jolteon, possibly Raikou, Land Forme Shaymin (although I love Sky Forme, base Shaymin is just so cute), and Greninja.

I love light and swift, glass cannon characters that are high risk but high reward in the right hands. Since they've resonated with me in the games and all have found places in my teams, I tend to find muses for potential companions for them easily. ^^
Elyabeth
PG-13
I have no life but AAA

Awards:
Duchess of PGMost Creative PlotterA+ ParentingMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageObsessive Compulsive (Bronzes, Strays, YAs)Made it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageYA Eligibility - AaronCompanion OtakuRP CompleterCompanion HoarderMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageI Write Novels in my Sleep - ElyabethMiss Congeniality - First PlaceMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Teen StageMade it to Teen StageLoyal MinionPicklemongerVery GenerousTons of Posts!
$4600.70 muny

View Inventory
Send Money to Elyabeth

I'm a Gypsy, are you coming with me~?

« Reply #3 on: May 08, 2014, 10:37:55 PM »

I was thinking of getting a Raikou too, but I think you'd do a better job. <3

So, how did you become such an amazing name nerd? I wants ta know!!

Monologue
18+
Obsessive RPer

Awards:
YA Eligibility- CliveMade it to Young Adult Stage Companion HoarderRP CompleterCompleted RP
$11114.31 muny

View Inventory
Send Money to Monologue

« Reply #4 on: May 08, 2014, 10:48:09 PM »

I like your writing.  I liked the thread we had :3  Which of your companions resonates the best with your personality?  And why?

Keilin Alyr
18+
RP is my drug

Awards:
$1988.64 muny

View Inventory

« Reply #5 on: May 08, 2014, 11:36:33 PM »

I was thinking of getting a Raikou too, but I think you'd do a better job. <3

Oh nah, Gracie, you're definitely the better writer between the two of us. That, and you've already proven you've got the spark to play lovely Electric-types. *bricked* XD

So, how did you become such an amazing name nerd? I wants ta know!!

Man, this goes way way back. Back in like, second or third grade, I picked out a name book from the Scholastic book fair, and I was immediately hooked. Oh hey, Kelly means "warrior", that's pretty neat. Then I had to know what the meanings were for all my friends and my family, and beyond that, what their stories were, why their parents chose those names. Or in my mom's case, since she changed her name upon immigrating, why she chose the one she did.

Later on, I wanted to know the histories of the names themselves, how they originally formed and evolved from their historical roots, how they rose and fell in popularity over the decades, all that sort of esoteric trivia. Tons of research came into play here. I'll admit, I'm so picky, I tend to second-guess myself even with reliable sources, so I have a ton of bookmarks everywhere for various projects.

It's not the best of sources, but I practically live on Behind the Name when I'm creating characters, then I'll branch out to other sites when I really want to be historically accurate or crunch down on a particular cultural feel. I somehow lucked out and found this amazing Nordic name wiki during my research that I'm particularly delighted by. Didn't help my Russian character much at the time, but his Finnish mother found herself a nice family tree branch. XD
Elyabeth
PG-13
I have no life but AAA

Awards:
Duchess of PGMost Creative PlotterA+ ParentingMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageObsessive Compulsive (Bronzes, Strays, YAs)Made it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageYA Eligibility - AaronCompanion OtakuRP CompleterCompanion HoarderMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageI Write Novels in my Sleep - ElyabethMiss Congeniality - First PlaceMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Teen StageMade it to Teen StageLoyal MinionPicklemongerVery GenerousTons of Posts!
$4600.70 muny

View Inventory
Send Money to Elyabeth

« Reply #6 on: May 08, 2014, 11:43:33 PM »

XD; You could saaaay that. Though I think a few people would say I have a talent for terrorizing other companions with spiders. (Which would wouldn't think that an arachnophobic person like me could do!)

Ooooh, that's awesome. Sounds like me and fairy tales. Once you get hook to something, you get hooked to something, am I right? Cheesy

Hmmm, oh! Here's one. So from popular to least popular, how do YOU rank the world of darkness games? Also, what is your favorite type from each to place. (I know, I know, I'm mean!)
Keilin Alyr
18+
RP is my drug

Awards:
$1988.64 muny

View Inventory

« Reply #7 on: May 08, 2014, 11:53:51 PM »

I like your writing.  I liked the thread we had :3

Aww, thanks so much! Seriously makes me happy to hear. *warm happy snuggles* ^^ I'd actually love to continue that thread, once I figure out where my muses went. Meraud seriously made Jackie so excited, like you wouldn't believe. =)

Which of your companions resonates the best with your personality?  And why?

Maybe a bit odd, but I seem to be most like a blend of Hoshi and Yin. Like Hoshi, I grew up sheltered and comfortable, which made the both of us relatively naive to the world. I see the best in people even when I really shouldn't, and while I care, I'm also an introvert and can easily get overwhelmed and upset by too much company or not having enough personal space.

I'm also easily discouraged and can take the strangest things to heart, whether it's someone else's pain or an ill-worded criticism or especially if I think I've offended someone or overstepped my boundaries. A lot of Hoshi's adolescent angst reflects personal trouble I was having with friends at the time.

On a more basic note, I'm totally lazy, and I love to sleep, and nap, and zone out for no good reason. XD Dreaming (or lying in bed daydreaming) is where I get 90% of my story material, and well... I also still own my childhood blanket, heh. It's one of my cherished possessions.

But yeah... I'm not nearly as adorable as Hoshi. I'm loud, I'm abrasive, I can curse up a mean blue streak (Yin doesn't do so in public where her Keeper can hear her, but if she's angry in private, oh dear lord), and most of what I have to say comes out in clipped sentences and rough slang. Sounds a bit more like Yin. =3

I don't have her confidence or her willingness to accept quite so much risk and failure to get what she wants, but I do notice a lot of Yin's strong-willed personality creeping back into my own these days. That, and well, every single time I roleplay her, she gives me great advice. Which would be me giving myself life pointers. Which I find crazy. XD

If I'm set a task, I have to perform it well (and our standards can be stupidly high), or I will go nuts trying to perfect what I can or I'll completely fall apart, especially if I have someone's respect on the line. I turn severely mama bear if someone screws with my friends or provokes my sense of justice, and don't me started if kids are involved.

And this is the big one, I'm a huge family person. Someday I want to truly start a real family, complete with children, but I'm not going to deny myself love (even with multiple partners... Yin seems to lean poly like I do) or simple pleasures to do so. She seems to have figured out that balance, I hope I can too. ^^
Zira
Previously Zaccy
18+
RP is my drug

Awards:
Made it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageI played Star and Blue's Pictionary game and all I got was this stupid medle.Made it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageYA Eligibility - KaylaObsessive compulsive ( Normals )Maid of LightCompanion ConnoisseurCrazy Old Companion LadyMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageI hit my YA in Youngling stageRP CompleterHot & SteamySoli's Anime Buddy 8D
$50.69 muny

View Inventory
Send Money to Zira

Zira and Zeph 5ever

« Reply #8 on: May 09, 2014, 12:28:29 AM »

Why you so cute

I'll start with the basic :p sexy marry kill out of my babies

AutumnrainChaos
aka ARC
sera's slut <3
AAA OR DEATH

Awards:
YA Eligibility - NevanMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageYA Eligibility - BeatriceMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageYA Eligibility - DanteMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageYA Eligibility - GamzeeYA Eligibility - TabethaQueen of RNon-Companion MasterSoli's Anime Buddy 8DObsessive Compulsive (Boys, Normals, Mammals)Made it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageCompanion OtakuCompanion HoarderMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StagePied PiperMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageWhat a gimp!Very GenerousI am Obsessed - First PlaceSmokin' HotRP CompleterI hit my YA in Youngling stageAAA > WorkTons of Posts!
$5207.66 muny

View Inventory
Send Money to AutumnrainChaos

« Reply #9 on: May 09, 2014, 08:11:38 AM »

So cause I ask everyone, who is your favorite companion on the site?

Hair Color & Style: idk man, its a banana tree, I am just hoping to make you laugh with this test.

Bad Habits are hard to break - Yaoi RP Message Boards
Greenie
18+
I have no life but AAA

Awards:
YA Eligibility - VictoriaI threw this hedgehog a mile and all I got was this stupid awardMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageYA Eligibility - NatashaYA Eligibility - EirianYA Eligibility - CreedMost Devilish Companion-MaksimWow... two at onceCompanion RainbowYA Eligibility - NathalieDown With FertilityYA Eligibility - BlairYA Eligibility - MaeObsessive Compulsive (Bronze Collars, Demi, Domestic, Non-Mammilian, Strays, Normals, Solistia)Made it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageI hit my YA in Youngling stageMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageCompanion OtakuRP CompleterMade it to Young Adult StagePlot Monster - First PlaceCompanion HoarderSmokin' HotMade it to Young Adult Stageget in my bedSoli's Anime Buddy 8DTons of Posts!PicklemongerGimpyVery GenerousRP > Homework
$4232.75 muny

View Inventory
Send Money to Greenie

da mirror's like baby you da best you da best

« Reply #10 on: May 09, 2014, 08:14:37 AM »

What characters of mine do you want to rp with?  I believe we've only ever had the Dex/Deb thread, so there's plenty else to choose from!

If you could steal someone else's companion for yourself, who would you steal and why?

"There is a reason you have first place for evil plotting" -ARC
Solistia
The Soli
Obsessive RPer

Awards:
Made it to Young Adult StageYA Eligibility - FlorryTHE GREENIE AWARD OF SHAMEMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageQueen of OrangeCrazy Old Companion LadyEpic FailNew kitty Mommy :3Watching copious amounts of anime because she's a GIMPBREAK THROUGH THE HEAVENS WITH YOUR DICECompanion ConnoisseurCompleted RPAll your donut are belong to usAAA > Stuff I should be doingMade it to Teen StageGrand Pooh-Bah of Hoot
$10524.80 muny

View Inventory
Send Money to Solistia

CHICKENS

« Reply #11 on: May 09, 2014, 11:40:01 AM »

KEILIN
WHY DO I LOVE DEBORAH SO MUCH?HuhHuhHuhHuh?

Keilin Alyr
18+
RP is my drug

Awards:
$1988.64 muny

View Inventory

« Reply #12 on: May 09, 2014, 01:17:09 PM »

Ooooh, that's awesome. Sounds like me and fairy tales. Once you get hook to something, you get hooked to something, am I right? Cheesy

Heh, yup. As my husband can probably lament, I'm an obsessive person. I can be pretty intense with my hobbies and anything that catches my interest for more than a few moments. Like, that one special thing will consume the better part of my day and the majority of my conversation. He takes the brunt of both. XD

Sadly, I'm almost as notorious for dropping interests (and clinging to new ones) once I've exhausted myself or managed to convince myself I've failed or I can't make headway. I'm trying to make sure Anima doesn't fall into this category.

Hmmm, oh! Here's one. So from popular to least popular, how do YOU rank the world of darkness games? Also, what is your favorite type from each to place. (I know, I know, I'm mean!)

Oh dear... I will admit, 99% of my knowledge of World of Darkness is new World (I've played old World a grand total of twice, with both games falling apart around the first session), and none of the nWoD games I've played for very long. I'd love to play more, but group support for anything other than D&D/Pathfinder being what it is. ;_;

Just so I'm not confused, when you say favorite type, you mean like... Cahalith being my favorite Auspice of Werewolf, or separating which systems I enjoy best from which systems I believe are most popular with my group?

Because, seriously, with as much as Changeling gets talked up in our group, you'd think we'd have played by now... but we haven't. And it makes me SO MAD. XD
Elyabeth
PG-13
I have no life but AAA

Awards:
$4600.70 muny

View Inventory
Send Money to Elyabeth

« Reply #13 on: May 09, 2014, 01:26:20 PM »

I was actually asking for both, or either! Cheesy For example:

I really like werewolf, though Changeling is my favorite favorite, and when I play old werewolf I love to Get of Fenris tribe. Because werewolf vikings. Heck. Yes. But when I play Changeling, I pretty much am torn between liking Red caps and Trolls more. So yeah, that sort of thing. And if you don't want to do that same with DnD or Pathfinder - either the main settings or branch off settings like Ravenloft, etc, go ahead! Cheesy
Keilin Alyr
18+
RP is my drug

Awards:
$1988.64 muny

View Inventory

« Reply #14 on: May 09, 2014, 01:30:42 PM »

Why you so cute

Totally my buns of steel crumpled aluminum squishy bread dough. Wait, that's not cute. >.>

I suppose it's the cheesecake. Everyone loves cheesecake. I make pretty decent cheesecake. That's cute, right? XD

I'll start with the basic :p sexy marry kill out of my babies

Let's see, assuming that all your kiddos are YA when I suggest this... I'd probably sexy up Cyrus, marry Morgan, and kill Vriska.

I'd hope Cyrus would lead to a feisty threesome with him and Zethus (because I'm terrible like that), Morgan's just all kinds of sexy sassy awesome and I adore her to bits, and well... you do a wonderful job with her, but Vriska's kind of a jerk. XD

So cause I ask everyone, who is your favorite companion on the site?

Oh man, you're making me choose just one? *whines* ;_; XD

Thinking about it... and this took a while, I'll have to say Isra. Not only does she take the most unorthodox and downright unsettling Demi features and make them adorable (Scoots did a gorgeous job with her, oh man), but she always manages to make me laugh with her hilarious bumbling interactions and celebrate her little victories and want to give her huge sympathetic heartbroken hugs, sometimes in the same scene. You are definitely loved, Isra (and Bee)! ^^
Pages: [1] 2 3 4
  Print  

Jump to: