Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home/content/21/8581221/html/aaa/forum/Sources/Load.php(225) : runtime-created function on line 3
Always late to the party
http://aaa.lasolistia.com
October 15, 2019, 11:24:24 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Love Is In The Air [Breeding Season]

Home   Help Shop Login Register Chat Forms  
Pages: [1] 2 3
  Print  
Author Topic: Always late to the party  (Read 7454 times)
Solistia
The Soli
Obsessive RPer

Awards:
Made it to Young Adult StageYA Eligibility - FlorryTHE GREENIE AWARD OF SHAMEMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageQueen of OrangeCrazy Old Companion LadyEpic FailNew kitty Mommy :3Watching copious amounts of anime because she's a GIMPBREAK THROUGH THE HEAVENS WITH YOUR DICECompanion ConnoisseurCompleted RPAll your donut are belong to usAAA > Stuff I should be doingMade it to Teen StageGrand Pooh-Bah of Hoot
$10524.80 muny

View Inventory
Send Money to Solistia

CHICKENS

« on: May 08, 2014, 12:56:45 PM »

WHY NOT

QUESTION THREAD, HO!

Ask me things, hopefully I'll answer 8D
(But I politely ask no questions about characters/people I would 'kill' because I would be unable to answer and also don't want to seriously think about killing any person in general really /D;;; )

Elyabeth
PG-13
I have no life but AAA

Awards:
Duchess of PGMost Creative PlotterA+ ParentingMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageObsessive Compulsive (Bronzes, Strays, YAs)Made it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageYA Eligibility - AaronCompanion OtakuRP CompleterCompanion HoarderMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageI Write Novels in my Sleep - ElyabethMiss Congeniality - First PlaceMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Teen StageMade it to Teen StageLoyal MinionPicklemongerVery GenerousTons of Posts!
$4600.70 muny

View Inventory
Send Money to Elyabeth

I'm a Gypsy, are you coming with me~?

« Reply #1 on: May 08, 2014, 12:58:46 PM »

Yeah, Soli questions!

(Also, I totally understand. I don't really enjoy the thought of killing or hurting people in general. >>Wink But here's a question. For any book series, movie, manga, etc, what character would you bright BACK from death. Did you have a favorite character who died who you wanted to see more of, or maybe thought the author just killed them off for not the best reasons?

Solistia
The Soli
Obsessive RPer

Awards:
Made it to Young Adult StageYA Eligibility - FlorryTHE GREENIE AWARD OF SHAMEMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageQueen of OrangeCrazy Old Companion LadyEpic FailNew kitty Mommy :3Watching copious amounts of anime because she's a GIMPBREAK THROUGH THE HEAVENS WITH YOUR DICECompanion ConnoisseurCompleted RPAll your donut are belong to usAAA > Stuff I should be doingMade it to Teen StageGrand Pooh-Bah of Hoot
$10524.80 muny

View Inventory
Send Money to Solistia

CHICKENS

« Reply #2 on: May 08, 2014, 01:02:13 PM »

I thought I would have to think about it, because there are so many great movies, books, and media that I love with characters I love that died.

But then it came to me.

Lelouch from Code Geass. I still cry every time I watch that final episode.
EVERY
TIME

Even just hearing the MUSIC from that scene tears me up.

I would want him back from the dead so that he can see how he finally changed the world for the better through his death ;n; (it was such a beautiful death 8A8 so bittersweet )
Bunraku
18+
Manic RPer

Awards:
YA Eligibility - NicodemusYA Eligibility - GeminiHyperactivityI Hit my YA in Youngling StageCompleted RP
$3456.30 muny

View Inventory
Send Money to Bunraku

« Reply #3 on: May 08, 2014, 01:33:30 PM »

What is your favoritest thing ever to draw? <3

The dead stop dreaming
I'll set ablaze this life
Your shadow keeps me bright.
AutumnrainChaos
aka ARC
sera's slut <3
AAA OR DEATH

Awards:
YA Eligibility - NevanMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageYA Eligibility - BeatriceMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageYA Eligibility - DanteMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageYA Eligibility - GamzeeYA Eligibility - TabethaQueen of RNon-Companion MasterSoli's Anime Buddy 8DObsessive Compulsive (Boys, Normals, Mammals)Made it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageCompanion OtakuCompanion HoarderMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StagePied PiperMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageWhat a gimp!Very GenerousI am Obsessed - First PlaceSmokin' HotRP CompleterI hit my YA in Youngling stageAAA > WorkTons of Posts!
$5207.66 muny

View Inventory
Send Money to AutumnrainChaos

« Reply #4 on: May 08, 2014, 01:39:12 PM »

SOLI WHO IS YOUR FAVORITE COUPLE ON THE SITE GO

Hair Color & Style: idk man, its a banana tree, I am just hoping to make you laugh with this test.

Bad Habits are hard to break - Yaoi RP Message Boards
Solistia
The Soli
Obsessive RPer

Awards:
$10524.80 muny

View Inventory
Send Money to Solistia

CHICKENS

« Reply #5 on: May 08, 2014, 02:31:37 PM »

@Bun, that's easy
BOYS
though running a close second is Ponies, but definitely boys...especially kemonomimi boys |D /drools slightly

@ARC, OH GAWD SO HARD UUUUUHHHHHH
I will be honest, I have always been a huge fan of Alan and Melody since the very beginning 8u8 They are just so adorable and sweet it almost makes me sick to look at them
They are certainly my favorite straight pair |3
Favorite lesbian pair, gotta be my busty ladies Nathalie & Kiera >u> FOR REASONS
Favorite guy on guy action.....that one is way harder, there are so many 8A8 but it's probably....Kelly x Bo >u> I LOVE THE SWEET RELATIONSHIPS I DO 8A8
Also fav 3-way is Regina x Jack x Dai =u=
AutumnrainChaos
aka ARC
sera's slut <3
AAA OR DEATH

Awards:
YA Eligibility - NevanMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageYA Eligibility - BeatriceMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageYA Eligibility - DanteMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageYA Eligibility - GamzeeYA Eligibility - TabethaQueen of RNon-Companion MasterSoli's Anime Buddy 8DObsessive Compulsive (Boys, Normals, Mammals)Made it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageCompanion OtakuCompanion HoarderMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StagePied PiperMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageWhat a gimp!Very GenerousI am Obsessed - First PlaceSmokin' HotRP CompleterI hit my YA in Youngling stageAAA > WorkTons of Posts!
$5207.66 muny

View Inventory
Send Money to AutumnrainChaos

« Reply #6 on: May 08, 2014, 02:35:27 PM »

Favorite NCC? =3
Solistia
The Soli
Obsessive RPer

Awards:
$10524.80 muny

View Inventory
Send Money to Solistia

CHICKENS

« Reply #7 on: May 08, 2014, 02:41:43 PM »

hmmmm /chin scratch

You'll probably think I'm lame but....

It's this guy right here >u>
SaharaRose
Reading comprehension is key.
Administrator
AAA OR DEATH

Awards:
Made it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageYA Eligibility - VanceMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageGimpyMost Angelic Companion- MileenaCompanion RainbowMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult Stagegreenie's bitchMade it to Young Adult StageHyperactivityMade it to Young Adult StageCompanion OtakuMade it to Young Adult StageObsessive Compulsive (Crystal, Normals, YAs)Made it to Young Adult StageSmokin' HotMade it to Young Adult StageI hit my YA in Youngling stageCompanion HoarderTrophy! Lives on AAAMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageI am Obsessed - Second PlaceRP CompleterMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Teen StageMade it to Teen StageTotally NOT using loaded diceTons of Posts!Very GenerousRP > Homework
$21488.38 muny

View Inventory
Send Money to SaharaRose

« Reply #8 on: May 08, 2014, 02:42:18 PM »

What is your ultimate crack pairing?

Solistia
The Soli
Obsessive RPer

Awards:
$10524.80 muny

View Inventory
Send Money to Solistia

CHICKENS

« Reply #9 on: May 08, 2014, 02:52:45 PM »

NOOOOO DON'T ASK ME THAT CAUSE IT'S A TERRIBLE ANSWER 8A8
I blame all the yaoi anime and manga I have ever read for this one.....
It's Frenzy x Axel
/huddles in the fetal position and goes to die in a corner away from civilized and rational human beings
Greenie
18+
I have no life but AAA

Awards:
YA Eligibility - VictoriaI threw this hedgehog a mile and all I got was this stupid awardMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageYA Eligibility - NatashaYA Eligibility - EirianYA Eligibility - CreedMost Devilish Companion-MaksimWow... two at onceCompanion RainbowYA Eligibility - NathalieDown With FertilityYA Eligibility - BlairYA Eligibility - MaeObsessive Compulsive (Bronze Collars, Demi, Domestic, Non-Mammilian, Strays, Normals, Solistia)Made it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageI hit my YA in Youngling stageMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageCompanion OtakuRP CompleterMade it to Young Adult StagePlot Monster - First PlaceCompanion HoarderSmokin' HotMade it to Young Adult Stageget in my bedSoli's Anime Buddy 8DTons of Posts!PicklemongerGimpyVery GenerousRP > Homework
$4232.75 muny

View Inventory
Send Money to Greenie

da mirror's like baby you da best you da best

« Reply #10 on: May 08, 2014, 02:53:49 PM »

soli

why did you forget me on saturday

"There is a reason you have first place for evil plotting" -ARC
Solistia
The Soli
Obsessive RPer

Awards:
$10524.80 muny

View Inventory
Send Money to Solistia

CHICKENS

« Reply #11 on: May 08, 2014, 02:58:27 PM »

BECAUSE I'M A TERRIBLE PERSON 8A8

it was actually a combination of I never turned on my computer or set an alarm on my phone (cause I thought my computer would be on) and having just bought the on sale Tales of Symphonia collection on PS3 for their Golden Week sale, playing it for like an hour before Si decided to play Tales of Vesperia on her 360 and then proceeded to watch the game for six and a half hours. Also come Sunday Si asked me when we were doing our movie thing, and I said at 7pm, cause it was somehow in my brain that it was Sunday not Saturday /D

It actually took me a good five minute after that to realize HOLY SHIT I STOOD UP GREENIE 8A8 /runs to computer to cry and beg for forgiveness

(although I own both games already, this collection has the option for Japanese audio, and my love for Hiro Shinomo (who voices Emile in the sequel) must be sated |D)
« Last Edit: May 08, 2014, 03:00:44 PM by Solistia » Logged
Bunraku
18+
Manic RPer

Awards:
YA Eligibility - NicodemusYA Eligibility - GeminiHyperactivityI Hit my YA in Youngling StageCompleted RP
$3456.30 muny

View Inventory
Send Money to Bunraku

« Reply #12 on: May 08, 2014, 03:00:07 PM »

HOW ABOUT PONY BOYS?

Soli why the heck are you so damn adorable in join me? XD HOW DO YOU DO IT? LEGIT QUESTION GO.
Solistia
The Soli
Obsessive RPer

Awards:
$10524.80 muny

View Inventory
Send Money to Solistia

CHICKENS

« Reply #13 on: May 08, 2014, 03:07:05 PM »

OH GAWD BUN I LOVE PONY BOYS YOU HAVE NO IDEA
LOOKIT THIS OLD ASS ART
http://i14.photobucket.com/albums/a330/sailorsavannah/gaia/Pony_Kigu2.png
http://i14.photobucket.com/albums/a330/sailorsavannah/gaia/Pony_Adult2.png
(I'm also a big fan of male mlp:fim ponies 8u8 I collect all the blind bag boys >u> And have 2 comics running around in my head centered on male ponies and their adventures |D)

UUUUHHHH IONO I THINK MEBBE CAUSE I SQUEAK OR SOMETHING?HuhHuhHuhHuhHuhHuhHuhHuh??EXPLODES
Bunraku
18+
Manic RPer

Awards:
$3456.30 muny

View Inventory
Send Money to Bunraku

« Reply #14 on: May 08, 2014, 03:21:38 PM »

OH MY GOD SOLI ALL THE CUTE. Itotallyneedtogetaponyboycompanionnow ajjgdjsgddfyud *O* DRAW THE COMICS ALL OF THEM.

And yes. YES ITS THE SQUEAK.

Okay okay uhmn uhmn What's you're favorite type of RP scenario? 8D
Pages: [1] 2 3
  Print  

Jump to: