Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home/content/21/8581221/html/aaa/forum/Sources/Load.php(225) : runtime-created function on line 3
Seemed liked a fun thing to do.
http://aaa.lasolistia.com
October 19, 2019, 06:46:54 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Crowley Press Conference - February World Event Update [Major Event!]

Home   Help Shop Login Register Chat Forms  
Pages: [1] 2
  Print  
Author Topic: Seemed liked a fun thing to do.  (Read 8502 times)
notquiteabutterfly
18+
Avid RPer

Awards:
Lil' GimpCompleted RP
$3513.45 muny

View Inventory
Send Money to notquiteabutterfly

i apologize in advance for being the worst

« on: May 07, 2014, 01:08:11 PM »

All the question things seem like a lot of fun soooooo. I'm open to get asked about anything. <3

Kira_Sonar
18+
RP is my drug

Awards:
Made it to Young Adult StageYA Eligibility - Vergil (wrong date)Made it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageCompleted TreatmentMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageVr Srs RperMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageHot & SteamyRP CompleterCompanion ConnoisseurMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageVery GenerousTons of Posts!Made it to Teen StageAAA > Stuff I should be doing
$8158.42 muny

View Inventory
Send Money to Kira_Sonar

No News. Means No News.

« Reply #1 on: May 07, 2014, 03:51:01 PM »

I've always been curious, what's the meaning behind your screen name? If you don't mind me asking~

Kade    Munira    Cale     Amon    Sion    Peyton    Hunter&Roxanne    Goliath    Kira    Shiva    Allegra    Cecil    Epona    Demetri    Vergil    Merrick    Zero    Haru&Maru    Eighteen    Nikita    Migi    Storm Belle    Daisuke    Azalea    Atlas    Saigon&Akira    Xerxes

Elyabeth
PG-13
I have no life but AAA

Awards:
Duchess of PGMost Creative PlotterA+ ParentingMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageObsessive Compulsive (Bronzes, Strays, YAs)Made it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageYA Eligibility - AaronCompanion OtakuRP CompleterCompanion HoarderMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageI Write Novels in my Sleep - ElyabethMiss Congeniality - First PlaceMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Teen StageMade it to Teen StageLoyal MinionPicklemongerVery GenerousTons of Posts!
$4600.70 muny

View Inventory
Send Money to Elyabeth

I'm a Gypsy, are you coming with me~?

« Reply #2 on: May 08, 2014, 01:00:28 PM »

Yay for Butters!

What kind of threads, can be your own or threads that were made by others, do you like reading the most? Do you like following our whirl wind romance, the more actiony stuff, etc? Also, what kind of companion plots do you hope to have in the future? Smiley

AutumnrainChaos
aka ARC
sera's slut <3
AAA OR DEATH

Awards:
YA Eligibility - NevanMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageYA Eligibility - BeatriceMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageYA Eligibility - DanteMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageYA Eligibility - GamzeeYA Eligibility - TabethaQueen of RNon-Companion MasterSoli's Anime Buddy 8DObsessive Compulsive (Boys, Normals, Mammals)Made it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageCompanion OtakuCompanion HoarderMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StagePied PiperMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageWhat a gimp!Very GenerousI am Obsessed - First PlaceSmokin' HotRP CompleterI hit my YA in Youngling stageAAA > WorkTons of Posts!
$5207.66 muny

View Inventory
Send Money to AutumnrainChaos

« Reply #3 on: May 08, 2014, 01:40:34 PM »

Who's your favorite companion on the site?

Hair Color & Style: idk man, its a banana tree, I am just hoping to make you laugh with this test.

Bad Habits are hard to break - Yaoi RP Message Boards
notquiteabutterfly
18+
Avid RPer

Awards:
Lil' GimpCompleted RP
$3513.45 muny

View Inventory

« Reply #4 on: May 14, 2014, 04:54:54 PM »

Okay to answer questions Smiley

To Kira, My screen name came from a night with my boyfriend where I curled up in a blanket and it was my cocoon and I refused to come out because I was not quite a butterfly. My screen name also pulls from my insecurities and highlights the fact that I'm not yet who I am meant to be and that I still have things to learn.Smiley

To Elyabeth, I love reading romance and fun light stuff I am a big scaredy cat so not much horror. I hope to have Twins with Ceci and have fun kidnapping and romance and all he plots Cheesy

To ARC, I am absolutely enamored of Reika, I love cherry blossoms and she's just soooo pretty Smiley but generally I tend to lean more towards the plant companions.
perryunicornboy
18+
AAA OR DEATH

Awards:
Made it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageI threw this bone a mile and all I got was this stupid awardMade it to Young Adult StageObsessive compulsive [males, normals]I played Star and Blue's Pictionary game and all I got was this stupid medle.Made it to Young Adult StageYA Eligibility - BrutusSmokin' HotMade it to Young Adult StageI hit my YA in Youngling stageTons of Posts!Made it to Young Adult StageRP CompleterSurrounded by Girls
$1646.45 muny

View Inventory
Send Money to perryunicornboy

Love makes the world go around

« Reply #5 on: May 14, 2014, 04:58:26 PM »

Butters what your fav poke'mon? XD

notquiteabutterfly
18+
Avid RPer

Awards:
Lil' GimpCompleted RP
$3513.45 muny

View Inventory

« Reply #6 on: May 14, 2014, 06:07:21 PM »

I am an absolute sucker for Eevee it is my favorite <3 I would absolutely die to have a companion of Eevee as an adorable little girl <3
perryunicornboy
18+
AAA OR DEATH

Awards:
Made it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageI threw this bone a mile and all I got was this stupid awardMade it to Young Adult StageObsessive compulsive [males, normals]I played Star and Blue's Pictionary game and all I got was this stupid medle.Made it to Young Adult StageYA Eligibility - BrutusSmokin' HotMade it to Young Adult StageI hit my YA in Youngling stageTons of Posts!Made it to Young Adult StageRP CompleterSurrounded by Girls
$1646.45 muny

View Inventory
Send Money to perryunicornboy

Love makes the world go around

« Reply #7 on: May 14, 2014, 06:10:22 PM »

favorite eevee evo?
notquiteabutterfly
18+
Avid RPer

Awards:
Lil' GimpCompleted RP
$3513.45 muny

View Inventory

« Reply #8 on: May 21, 2014, 01:08:16 PM »

I love Espeon <3 such a cutie!
Bree Fluff
Art Check
Obsessive RPer

Awards:
What a gimp!Made it to Young Adult StageYA Eligibility-MinuetMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageObsessive compulsive [normals]Made it to Young Adult StageI played Star and Blue's Pictionary game and all I got was this stupid medle.Hot & SteamyCrazy Old Companion LadyCompleted RP
$567.62 muny

View Inventory
Send Money to Bree Fluff

Tomo is my god and my god is awful.

« Reply #9 on: May 21, 2014, 01:22:39 PM »

*whispers* Umbreon all the way

Why do you decide to still be my best friend after all these years? :3

About Me--Book Wishlist--My Blog--Goodreads

[3:24 PM] LeeAnne: Bree.
[3:24 PM] LeeAnne: You.
[3:24 PM] LeeAnne: You are my soul
[3:24 PM] LeeAnne: the embodiment of my spirit
[3:24 PM] LeeAnne: I feel you physically there

notquiteabutterfly
18+
Avid RPer

Awards:
Lil' GimpCompleted RP
$3513.45 muny

View Inventory

« Reply #10 on: May 21, 2014, 01:36:15 PM »

Because you make me food and tea....... that't it.......

But in all seriousness we have a lot of fun and have similar interests and stuff. Plus it dose help that you put up with me. noooooo it's the food Tongue
Bree Fluff
Art Check
Obsessive RPer

Awards:
What a gimp!Made it to Young Adult StageYA Eligibility-MinuetMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageObsessive compulsive [normals]Made it to Young Adult StageI played Star and Blue's Pictionary game and all I got was this stupid medle.Hot & SteamyCrazy Old Companion LadyCompleted RP
$567.62 muny

View Inventory
Send Money to Bree Fluff

« Reply #11 on: May 21, 2014, 01:45:08 PM »

Darn, its only the food eh? Guess I'm doing something right if it keeps someone around xD
notquiteabutterfly
18+
Avid RPer

Awards:
Lil' GimpCompleted RP
$3513.45 muny

View Inventory

« Reply #12 on: May 21, 2014, 01:50:58 PM »

Why did you think I wasn't coming around when you were outta tea?
Bree Fluff
Art Check
Obsessive RPer

Awards:
$567.62 muny

View Inventory
Send Money to Bree Fluff

« Reply #13 on: May 22, 2014, 07:33:56 AM »

DANG!! I SHOULD HAVE NOTICED IT!!
Kira_Sonar
18+
RP is my drug

Awards:
Made it to Young Adult StageYA Eligibility - Vergil (wrong date)Made it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageCompleted TreatmentMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageVr Srs RperMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageHot & SteamyRP CompleterCompanion ConnoisseurMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageVery GenerousTons of Posts!Made it to Teen StageAAA > Stuff I should be doing
$8158.42 muny

View Inventory
Send Money to Kira_Sonar

No News. Means No News.

« Reply #14 on: May 27, 2014, 09:15:20 PM »

Lol~ Now I'm curious as to how long the two of you have been friends and how you met. That is if you don't mind me asking.

Also! Love the reason behind the name~ Now for my second question. What types of RPs do you enjoy most? (Action, love, conflict, ect.)
Pages: [1] 2
  Print  

Jump to: