Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home/content/21/8581221/html/aaa/forum/Sources/Load.php(225) : runtime-created function on line 3
WELL I GUESS SINCE THESE ARE SO POPULAR
http://aaa.lasolistia.com
October 13, 2019, 05:13:02 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Crowley Press Conference - February World Event Update [Major Event!]

Home   Help Shop Login Register Chat Forms  
Pages: 1 2 [3]
  Print  
Author Topic: WELL I GUESS SINCE THESE ARE SO POPULAR  (Read 9712 times)
Blue
aka Bluestarwolf12
Art Staff
RP is my drug

Awards:
Made it to Young Adult StageYA Eligibility - BlueYA Eligibility - BruceMade it to Young Adult Stagegreenie's bitchMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageObsessive Compulsive (Non-Mammilian)Made it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageCompanion ConnoisseurCrazy Old Companion Lady RP CompleterVery Generous
$21104.25 muny

View Inventory
Send Money to Blue

90% salt 90% of the time

« Reply #30 on: June 29, 2014, 05:26:08 PM »

Oni - okay so it doesn't really count as me since it's more of an OC, but I've been toying with the idea that SHIELD made an attempt at the hybrid animal soldier thing, specifically with breeds of domestic dogs (since they can do things beyond human capabilities, and are loyal/easier to train/control). The first ones really just look like humans (and are essentially pseudos), but they make them more canine as the scientists get more confident, and start them from birth. They have a more even mental balance of animal/human than we play Companions having, and their physical traits more resemble a canine Mikhael than a demi or normal.

Anyway, their most recent creation is just a kid when the HYDRA stuff goes down, and she hasn't yet been given a trainer. She cares a lot about all the scientists, but unfortunately all the trainers are HYDRA, and order the soldiers to kill all the scientists who are non-HYDRA.

She has a newly-added ability to shift herself into a more canine form (bordering on werewolf-esque) when angry or threatened, and this form is considerably more powerful than the other soldiers. She kills all of them. 8D

Coulson and his team find her later, and, unable to deal with her themselves, drop her with the Avengers along with her various files detailing what's been done to her and basically tell them good luck. |D I imagine she gets along best with Cap and Banner, Cap because I imagine him as a total dog lover and also the super-soldier similarities, and Banner because of the violent other half and calm sweet normal side thing. Also I picture the Hulk and the Wolf being like a kid and his dog when they're both transformed and it is adorable. :'D

Unnecessarily long and detailed answer ftw 8D;

Elyabeth
PG-13
I have no life but AAA

Awards:
Duchess of PGMost Creative PlotterA+ ParentingMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageObsessive Compulsive (Bronzes, Strays, YAs)Made it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageYA Eligibility - AaronCompanion OtakuRP CompleterCompanion HoarderMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageI Write Novels in my Sleep - ElyabethMiss Congeniality - First PlaceMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Teen StageMade it to Teen StageLoyal MinionPicklemongerVery GenerousTons of Posts!
$4600.70 muny

View Inventory
Send Money to Elyabeth

I'm a Gypsy, are you coming with me~?

« Reply #31 on: June 29, 2014, 05:28:46 PM »

Great, Blue, now I want a German Shepard version of Mikki! D8 That would be so awesome!

Here's a question for you, since we're talking about what could be. If Xavier and Isabelle somehow ended up together and with children, what would you want them to be? More polar bear, or more bird? More Demi, or more normal?

Solistia
The Soli
Obsessive RPer

Awards:
Made it to Young Adult StageYA Eligibility - FlorryTHE GREENIE AWARD OF SHAMEMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageQueen of OrangeCrazy Old Companion LadyEpic FailNew kitty Mommy :3Watching copious amounts of anime because she's a GIMPBREAK THROUGH THE HEAVENS WITH YOUR DICECompanion ConnoisseurCompleted RPAll your donut are belong to usAAA > Stuff I should be doingMade it to Teen StageGrand Pooh-Bah of Hoot
$10524.80 muny

View Inventory
Send Money to Solistia

CHICKENS

« Reply #32 on: June 30, 2014, 12:00:51 PM »

Blue WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE THING ABOUT KIP?? (Or things if you can't name just one <3)

Blue
aka Bluestarwolf12
Art Staff
RP is my drug

Awards:
Made it to Young Adult StageYA Eligibility - BlueYA Eligibility - BruceMade it to Young Adult Stagegreenie's bitchMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageObsessive Compulsive (Non-Mammilian)Made it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageCompanion ConnoisseurCrazy Old Companion Lady RP CompleterVery Generous
$21104.25 muny

View Inventory
Send Money to Blue

90% salt 90% of the time

« Reply #33 on: July 13, 2014, 10:42:26 PM »

Gracie - I'm not 100% sure actually! When I'd first introduced the idea to Scoot she instantly got this idea of a demi polar bear with quail traits but didn't describe it in detail, and since I generally feel that if the artist is inspired/invested the art comes out 300% better, I'd want the kiddo to look however Scoot felt that it should look. :3

Soli - OKAY SO NOT FAIR BECAUSE LITERALLY EVERYTHING but as far as his art and overall design go, I still cannot get over your decision to give him dark skin. Like. In my head before that he was just this white asshole who was just a dick to everybody and that was his whole character and then suddenly his skin was dark and he had like. Depth and emotions? And logical, reasonable reasons for being an ass sometimes? And that was just. So mind blowing. I still can't even.
Elyabeth
PG-13
I have no life but AAA

Awards:
Duchess of PGMost Creative PlotterA+ ParentingMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageObsessive Compulsive (Bronzes, Strays, YAs)Made it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageYA Eligibility - AaronCompanion OtakuRP CompleterCompanion HoarderMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageI Write Novels in my Sleep - ElyabethMiss Congeniality - First PlaceMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Teen StageMade it to Teen StageLoyal MinionPicklemongerVery GenerousTons of Posts!
$4600.70 muny

View Inventory
Send Money to Elyabeth

I'm a Gypsy, are you coming with me~?

« Reply #34 on: July 13, 2014, 10:46:55 PM »

Demi polar? o.o With probably cool feathers and stuffs?

Gosh dang it. >>; I can't say no to that.
Kira_Sonar
18+
RP is my drug

Awards:
Made it to Young Adult StageYA Eligibility - Vergil (wrong date)Made it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageCompleted TreatmentMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageVr Srs RperMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageHot & SteamyRP CompleterCompanion ConnoisseurMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageVery GenerousTons of Posts!Made it to Teen StageAAA > Stuff I should be doing
$8158.42 muny

View Inventory
Send Money to Kira_Sonar

No News. Means No News.

« Reply #35 on: October 10, 2014, 06:31:59 PM »

What odd details, if any, can you tell me about your characters? (Example: Originally I was going to make Roxanne a prostitute. OR Munira has finally solved her loud step issue, specially on concert, with custom rubber shoes. Anything you might want the forum to know counts.)

Which character haven't you been able to RP with that you'd like to?

Kade    Munira    Cale     Amon    Sion    Peyton    Hunter&Roxanne    Goliath    Kira    Shiva    Allegra    Cecil    Epona    Demetri    Vergil    Merrick    Zero    Haru&Maru    Eighteen    Nikita    Migi    Storm Belle    Daisuke    Azalea    Atlas    Saigon&Akira    Xerxes

Blue
aka Bluestarwolf12
Art Staff
RP is my drug

Awards:
$21104.25 muny

View Inventory
Send Money to Blue

90% salt 90% of the time

« Reply #36 on: October 10, 2014, 11:30:06 PM »

Let's see here... Most of these are gonna be origin-based...
Rezkii is the first OC I ever made a dedicated attempt to RP. I used to have a big issue where all of my characters would simply behave as I would, and Rez was the first OC where I did my best to break out of that. I still recall Gracie praising me once long ago on the realisticness of his character and I feel proud of myself. <3

Kanaloa... I feel like I've maybe been too mean to him... xD; Also I REALLY want his plot to finally be over, it has been in the works for years now and I refuse to risk messing it up now by skipping ahead. D: *paws weakly at Bee*

When I first won Kip and didn't know what he would look like, the character developing in my mind was white skinned and also a total ass. When Soli make his skin black in the LS, there was suddenly a drastic mental shift, and a character that was much easier for me to love blossomed (though he still lived up to his wild collar in those early days <3).

Lumina is the first female character I've ever attempted to RP, and many of her characteristics (favorite subjects, spoiled nature, quirks and habits) are very similar to mine.

Xavier named himself after Professor Xavier and is interested in the science and genetics behind the creation of Companions. He has followed a more artistic route, however, and can play multiple instruments, as well as ballroom dance, and has turned himself into a decent public speaker. He still refuses to learn how to fly.

Sophia... I have fairly big plans for. I will say that the size proportions between Hiccup and Toothless in HTTYD will be almost spot on to her and her Owlcat, and most HTTYD songs remind me of her.

Blossi and Reyk were originally going to be considerably more Wild, and much more similar to their HTTYD patron dragon in personality. They mellowed out a lot as they were RPed. Also, while I was still fleshing them out, Reyk was going to be female.

Kalea I almost didn't keep. But then she quickly took on the personality of another character I planned to get (based upon one of my dearest plush toys), to such a degree that I simply kept her and melded the characters. This is also why I made her smock pink, and why she refuses to speak.

Vienna is Pleakley but more familiar with Earth. No one will ever convince me otherwise.

As for who I've had trouble with, Kip. Definitely Kip. His muse is an extremely tricky one for me to wrangle, but he has so much potential as a character it makes me sad. :<
Star Rice
Art Staff
RP is my drug

Awards:
YA Eligibility - RubyNeighborhood Bird Wing ExpertPied PiperMade it to Young Adult StageCrazy Old Companion LadyCompanion ConnoisseurI hit my YA in Youngling stageRP CompleterMade it to Young Adult StageVery Generous
$7340.62 muny

View Inventory
Send Money to Star Rice

follow for more soft southern herb

« Reply #37 on: October 12, 2014, 07:46:14 AM »

Can I just say that Sophia as a whole just makes me soooo happy and I'm following her meticulously *A*

Pages: 1 2 [3]
  Print  

Jump to: