Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home/content/21/8581221/html/aaa/forum/Sources/Load.php(225) : runtime-created function on line 3
WELL I GUESS SINCE THESE ARE SO POPULAR
http://aaa.lasolistia.com
August 23, 2019, 08:58:24 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Love Is In The Air [Breeding Season]

Home   Help Shop Login Register Chat Forms  
Pages: 1 [2] 3
  Print  
Author Topic: WELL I GUESS SINCE THESE ARE SO POPULAR  (Read 9286 times)
Shadowphyr
18+
I have no life but AAA

Awards:
YA Eligibility - RacineI threw this hedgehog a mile and all I got was this stupid awardMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageCompanion RainbowObsessive Compulsive (Solistia Companions, Male Companions))Made it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageSmokin' HotCompanion HoarderMade it to Young Adult StageI Write Novels in my Sleep - Second PlaceLiketotorturemycharacteritis - Second PlaceRP CompleterSoli's Anime Buddy 8DI hit my YA in Youngling stageTons of Posts!Companion ConnoisseurI miss you (be more active TAT)
$10244.22 muny

View Inventory
Send Money to Shadowphyr

"Yeahnaw. The pibbly thinks that's bad juju."

« Reply #15 on: May 06, 2014, 02:34:34 AM »

OH!  Okay yeah.  I was confused for a minute....I know we only really got the one informal thread with them together, but I was trying to figure out what happened in that thread to make Kip seize up.  I was starting to think it was all of the rubbing.  >.>

Yeah....I kinda feel really bad about that.  :x

Kira_Sonar
18+
RP is my drug

Awards:
Made it to Young Adult StageYA Eligibility - Vergil (wrong date)Made it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageCompleted TreatmentMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageVr Srs RperMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageHot & SteamyRP CompleterCompanion ConnoisseurMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageVery GenerousTons of Posts!Made it to Teen StageAAA > Stuff I should be doing
$8158.42 muny

View Inventory
Send Money to Kira_Sonar

No News. Means No News.

« Reply #16 on: May 10, 2014, 10:08:56 AM »

You think you saw a ghost! Which of your companions would handle the situation best? (Feel free to state a few characters reactions or if they'd even care)

If you could have a tattoo what would it be? If not, what tattoo placement do you find appealing?

Kade    Munira    Cale     Amon    Sion    Peyton    Hunter&Roxanne    Goliath    Kira    Shiva    Allegra    Cecil    Epona    Demetri    Vergil    Merrick    Zero    Haru&Maru    Eighteen    Nikita    Migi    Storm Belle    Daisuke    Azalea    Atlas    Saigon&Akira    Xerxes

Lizard
Previously StalkerRoomMate
18+
Manic RPer

Awards:
The Easter BunnyMade it to Young Adult StageCompanion ConnoisseurMy Own Award!!  Loyal MinionCompleted RPPicklemonger
$2409.65 muny

View Inventory
Send Money to Lizard

« Reply #17 on: May 13, 2014, 11:21:33 PM »

Hello *waves hands*

What is your least favorite game?  I be curious.

Blue
aka Bluestarwolf12
Art Staff
RP is my drug

Awards:
Made it to Young Adult StageYA Eligibility - BlueYA Eligibility - BruceMade it to Young Adult Stagegreenie's bitchMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageObsessive Compulsive (Non-Mammilian)Made it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageCompanion ConnoisseurCrazy Old Companion Lady RP CompleterVery Generous
$21104.25 muny

View Inventory
Send Money to Blue

90% salt 90% of the time

« Reply #18 on: May 27, 2014, 04:38:15 PM »

Hm... Rez would probably assume he was imagining things, Kanaloa's aware that his mental issues have driven him completely nuts and thus would not be surprised by this, Kip would rationalize the heck out of it or assume it was Aurora, Lumi would freak out, Xavier would also rationalize the heck out of it but there'd still be a little fear at the back of his mind, Blossi and Reyk would initially freak out then would discuss it and either calm themselves down or terrify themselves more depending, if someone else were there Kalea would act as brave an rational as possible, but alone she's likely be genuinely terrified, Vienna would look into it until zhe got an acceptable explanation... I think Sophia would handle it the best, as evidenced by when she met Nimue. More innocent curiosity and fascination than fear.

Getting a tattoo myself would likely never happen for a number of reasons. Henna and drawing on myself, though? I am all for that. Cheesy For myself probably something on my bicep or lower back. On someone else, big fan of chest and arm tattoos.

I don't know if... I really have a least favorite? I'm not a huge fan of horror games I guess, or games that give some people a disproportionate/unfair advantage over others. Not really anything specific, though.

PonyMama
aka PM
archived
RP is my drug

Awards:
YA Eligibility - LindiweObsessive Compulsive (Normals, Soli Companions, YA's)YA Eligibility - LelaMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageI hit my YA in Youngling stageCompanion HoarderLoyal MinionHot & SteamyRP CompleterMade it to Teen StageVery GenerousMade it to Teen StageMade it to Teen StageCompanion ConnoisseurI was a Pictionary Answer!Tons of Posts!
$4992.52 muny

View Inventory
Send Money to PonyMama

« Reply #19 on: June 05, 2014, 10:13:44 PM »

Who's your favourite/Least favorite of my companions?

Good girls are made of Sugar and Spice,
I'm a Bad Girl made of Whipped Cream and ice!
Blue
aka Bluestarwolf12
Art Staff
RP is my drug

Awards:
Made it to Young Adult StageYA Eligibility - BlueYA Eligibility - BruceMade it to Young Adult Stagegreenie's bitchMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageObsessive Compulsive (Non-Mammilian)Made it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageCompanion ConnoisseurCrazy Old Companion Lady RP CompleterVery Generous
$21104.25 muny

View Inventory
Send Money to Blue

90% salt 90% of the time

« Reply #20 on: June 05, 2014, 10:55:14 PM »

I haven't read too much from them as a whole, but visually I'd say Mkali would be my definite favorite (she was one of the first Companions I saw when I first started and said WOW I WANT ONE OF THOSE 8D), and my least favorite... all of yours are awesome in their own way so this is a toughy, but I'd probably have to go with Lela. There's just something about her visually that I'm not terribly fond of. ^^;
Elyabeth
PG-13
I have no life but AAA

Awards:
Duchess of PGMost Creative PlotterA+ ParentingMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageObsessive Compulsive (Bronzes, Strays, YAs)Made it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageYA Eligibility - AaronCompanion OtakuRP CompleterCompanion HoarderMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageI Write Novels in my Sleep - ElyabethMiss Congeniality - First PlaceMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Teen StageMade it to Teen StageLoyal MinionPicklemongerVery GenerousTons of Posts!
$4600.70 muny

View Inventory
Send Money to Elyabeth

I'm a Gypsy, are you coming with me~?

« Reply #21 on: June 06, 2014, 12:09:38 PM »

I'm going to be lazy and steal PM's idea! Cheesy

All right, everyone, out of my companions who is your MOST favorite? Who is your LEAST favorite? (Feel free to do this with my NCCs as well, if you're feeling inspired.)

Kira_Sonar
18+
RP is my drug

Awards:
Made it to Young Adult StageYA Eligibility - Vergil (wrong date)Made it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageCompleted TreatmentMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageVr Srs RperMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageHot & SteamyRP CompleterCompanion ConnoisseurMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageVery GenerousTons of Posts!Made it to Teen StageAAA > Stuff I should be doing
$8158.42 muny

View Inventory
Send Money to Kira_Sonar

No News. Means No News.

« Reply #22 on: June 28, 2014, 03:50:01 PM »

Are you suppositious sort? Keep any good luck charms?

Which of my characters do you enjoy the most? the least? (Tis fine if you ignore least. Know it's hard to pic sometimes.)
Blue
aka Bluestarwolf12
Art Staff
RP is my drug

Awards:
$21104.25 muny

View Inventory
Send Money to Blue

90% salt 90% of the time

« Reply #23 on: June 28, 2014, 08:07:05 PM »

Gracie - Gotta go with Tate atm for favorite. Because reasons. Least favorite... Nemo I guess? But just for visual reasons. His markings have always kinda bothered me for some reason. >>

Kira - I don't know if they really count since I've long since stopped believing in their power, but I've found nearly 100 four-leaf clovers, 6 five-leaf clovers, and 4 six-leaf clovers in my lifetime. I usually press them and give them to friends and professors/teachers as gifts (I love the look on people's faces when presenting them with something they've never seen before with their own eyes, almost like I just proved the existence of Santa), though I have kept a few of them (especially the 5 and 6 leafers) for myself.

Um. Um. I really like how you write Cecil? And also he looks awesome. Though I can't express how fond I've been of Hunter since he first got arted... And then there's Goliath... I can't pick a favorite, and I love them all too much to pick a least favorite. xD;
Oni
18+
Obsessive RPer

Awards:
Made it to Young Adult StageYA Eligibility - NoraYA Eligibility - AumakuaObsessive compulsive (Non-Mammals)Made it to Young Adult StageHot & SteamyCompanion ConnoisseurCrazy Old Companion LadyRP CompleterMade it to Young Adult StageI hit my YA in Youngling stage
$9765.67 muny

View Inventory
Send Money to Oni

Your soul for a kiss

« Reply #24 on: June 28, 2014, 08:11:29 PM »

I'm going to ask Eri/Kana a question ;3 I want to know what the darling troll thinks of my little shark, or at least what he's willing to admit~

Kira_Sonar
18+
RP is my drug

Awards:
$8158.42 muny

View Inventory
Send Money to Kira_Sonar

No News. Means No News.

« Reply #25 on: June 28, 2014, 09:50:33 PM »

O.O I'm just going to sit here slack jawed. I thought me finding 16 four leaf clovers was good. Daaaaang. In my book your the queen of luck. Even if their power has failed you.

Also your so sweet. <333
Blue
aka Bluestarwolf12
Art Staff
RP is my drug

Awards:
$21104.25 muny

View Inventory
Send Money to Blue

90% salt 90% of the time

« Reply #26 on: June 28, 2014, 10:50:38 PM »

Oni -
What he's willing/capable of admitting aloud: She's... Okay I guess. Kinda pushy and needy sometimes. Sorta. >>

What he's debatably capable of admitting to himself: She's the only person in my life who cares about me as much as I care about them. She gives a damn about my well being and I give a damn about hers in a world where damns are in pretty short supply. The only reason I haven't tried to make her a bigger part of my life yet is because my life and my brain are beyond f***ed up and until I can find a way to fix it I won't be able to give her the life she deserves.

Kira -
There are a few reasons for it, really. First, the middle school I went to was COVERED in clover patches. Like, 2:3 grass to clover ratio. I used to (and still often do) always walk looking down, examining the grass and clovers by the paths, and at least 10 were found just like that - walking to class, stop suddenly because I spotted one. Then during recess my little friend group would just sit on the grass and hang out (more time for me to search |D).

But the majority came from one particular patch on my HS campus. I'd visit it during my lunch breaks once a week or so, and there'd almost always be at least one new four leaf clover in it. I did learn something really cool from that patch, though - I found dozens of half-formed four leaf clovers there. Two perfectly normal leaves, with the third split at the tip (not the stem) down the middle of the stem, with each split half of the leaf growing a new half in the gap, meaning that, at least in that patch, four leaf clovers started as three leaf clovers. I really wanted to do a research project on them for extra credit early freshman year, but my bio teacher was insistent that it would be too difficult with what small knowledge I already had. |D
perryunicornboy
18+
AAA OR DEATH

Awards:
Made it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageI threw this bone a mile and all I got was this stupid awardMade it to Young Adult StageObsessive compulsive [males, normals]I played Star and Blue's Pictionary game and all I got was this stupid medle.Made it to Young Adult StageYA Eligibility - BrutusSmokin' HotMade it to Young Adult StageI hit my YA in Youngling stageTons of Posts!Made it to Young Adult StageRP CompleterSurrounded by Girls
$1646.45 muny

View Inventory
Send Money to perryunicornboy

Love makes the world go around

« Reply #27 on: June 29, 2014, 10:28:56 AM »

do you ship and if so what are your favorite ships AAA or others?

Blue
aka Bluestarwolf12
Art Staff
RP is my drug

Awards:
$21104.25 muny

View Inventory
Send Money to Blue

90% salt 90% of the time

« Reply #28 on: June 29, 2014, 04:14:28 PM »

my soul is constructed out of a patchwork of my armada of ships nope I am totally not a shipper not at all

AAA: Kip/Aurora, Kana/Aumie, Xavier/specific character who shall remain nameless, Xavier/Isabelle, Karkat/Sollux, Vriska/Kanaya, Aradia/Equius, Maksim/Death, Jack/Snowy/Dai, Jack/Droog, and I'm sure there are others that aren't currently coming to mind

Other, in no particular order except the first one: Charles/Erik, Eridan/Sollux, too many homestuck ships to list, America/England, Lisbon/Jane, Peter/Neal, Tony/Bruce, Tony/Steve, Hawkeye/Widow, Fitz/Simmons, Skye/Coulson, Fury/Coulson, Void Babies/Food, Ziggs/Bombs, Emma/Hook, and the list is at least three or four times longer than this but some of them I'd be embarrassed to share and also I'm just too lazy to find/remember all the fandoms I'm in |D So this is the more recent short list.
Oni
18+
Obsessive RPer

Awards:
Made it to Young Adult StageYA Eligibility - NoraYA Eligibility - AumakuaObsessive compulsive (Non-Mammals)Made it to Young Adult StageHot & SteamyCompanion ConnoisseurCrazy Old Companion LadyRP CompleterMade it to Young Adult StageI hit my YA in Youngling stage
$9765.67 muny

View Inventory
Send Money to Oni

Your soul for a kiss

« Reply #29 on: June 29, 2014, 04:54:53 PM »

Blue I just want to roll around in your ships with nameless characters and the avengers crew like oh man do I feel those ships

If you were chosen for the Avenger Initiative what would you want your super power to be, what would your codename be, and which of the Avengers would you bro out with the most?
Pages: 1 [2] 3
  Print  

Jump to: