Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home/content/21/8581221/html/aaa/forum/Sources/Load.php(225) : runtime-created function on line 3
WELL I GUESS SINCE THESE ARE SO POPULAR
http://aaa.lasolistia.com
June 20, 2019, 08:59:13 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Crowley Press Conference - February World Event Update [Major Event!]

Home   Help Shop Login Register Chat Forms  
Pages: [1] 2 3
  Print  
Author Topic: WELL I GUESS SINCE THESE ARE SO POPULAR  (Read 8692 times)
Blue
aka Bluestarwolf12
Art Staff
RP is my drug

Awards:
Made it to Young Adult StageYA Eligibility - BlueYA Eligibility - BruceMade it to Young Adult Stagegreenie's bitchMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageObsessive Compulsive (Non-Mammilian)Made it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageCompanion ConnoisseurCrazy Old Companion Lady RP CompleterVery Generous
$21104.25 muny

View Inventory
Send Money to Blue

90% salt 90% of the time

« on: May 03, 2014, 12:08:41 AM »

late bandwagoning aw yeah

you may ask me questions if you'd like to :3

Also feel free to ask my characters questions though that's technically what the Interview with a Companion thread is for |D
« Last Edit: May 03, 2014, 12:13:49 AM by Bluestarwolf12 » Logged

Kira_Sonar
18+
RP is my drug

Awards:
Made it to Young Adult StageYA Eligibility - Vergil (wrong date)Made it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageCompleted TreatmentMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageVr Srs RperMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageHot & SteamyRP CompleterCompanion ConnoisseurMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageVery GenerousTons of Posts!Made it to Teen StageAAA > Stuff I should be doing
$8158.42 muny

View Inventory
Send Money to Kira_Sonar

No News. Means No News.

« Reply #1 on: May 03, 2014, 12:15:21 AM »

First post! To celebrate~ I give you three questions. :3

Out of your companions, which is most similar to you?

What's the strangest food you've ever eaten? Guilty food pleasure? (ex: French fries/ice cream)

What is your favorite color combination? (3-5 colors. Feel free to choose two.)

Kade    Munira    Cale     Amon    Sion    Peyton    Hunter&Roxanne    Goliath    Kira    Shiva    Allegra    Cecil    Epona    Demetri    Vergil    Merrick    Zero    Haru&Maru    Eighteen    Nikita    Migi    Storm Belle    Daisuke    Azalea    Atlas    Saigon&Akira    Xerxes

Shadowphyr
18+
I have no life but AAA

Awards:
YA Eligibility - RacineI threw this hedgehog a mile and all I got was this stupid awardMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageCompanion RainbowObsessive Compulsive (Solistia Companions, Male Companions))Made it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageSmokin' HotCompanion HoarderMade it to Young Adult StageI Write Novels in my Sleep - Second PlaceLiketotorturemycharacteritis - Second PlaceRP CompleterSoli's Anime Buddy 8DI hit my YA in Youngling stageTons of Posts!Companion ConnoisseurI miss you (be more active TAT)
$10244.22 muny

View Inventory
Send Money to Shadowphyr

"Yeahnaw. The pibbly thinks that's bad juju."

« Reply #2 on: May 03, 2014, 12:32:03 AM »

Will you marry me, Blue?

Blue
aka Bluestarwolf12
Art Staff
RP is my drug

Awards:
Made it to Young Adult StageYA Eligibility - BlueYA Eligibility - BruceMade it to Young Adult Stagegreenie's bitchMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageObsessive Compulsive (Non-Mammilian)Made it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageCompanion ConnoisseurCrazy Old Companion Lady RP CompleterVery Generous
$21104.25 muny

View Inventory
Send Money to Blue

90% salt 90% of the time

« Reply #3 on: May 03, 2014, 12:55:08 AM »

Hm... This is kind of a tough one because I tend to put pieces of myself in all of them. Overall, though, it'd probably be Xavier. He's intelligent but inexperienced and somewhat naive, loves his pets, and has a deep fascination with biology. His initial choice not to learn how to fly closely parellels my choice not to learn how to drive, though later we both get kind forced into it by need/neccessity. He's easygoing, and though he's booksmart and can do things like play instruments, he was utterly unprepared to be thrown into the real world on his own. He also has effectively the same sexual orientation as myself: Straight generally, but willing to bend the rule for love. :3 Though physically we have almost nothing in common (Tall, thin, and male VS short/average, overweight,  and female). |D

While not necessarily strange exactly, I have gotten many confused comments in regard to a few things I put mayo or ranch on/in. I do not like ketchup (except on burgers) or mustard, and as such I only put mayo on hotdogs (which can be annoying when people pretend mayo doesn't belong at a hotdog/burger picnic), and I'll gladly eat frenchfries in either mayo or ranch. Maybe the oddest one, though, is one I was extremely wary of at first that my mother introduced me to: Mayo in Spaghetti w/ Tomato-based meat sauce. The flavor combo is very similar to pizza with ranch, so if you like that, I highly suggest giving it a try. :3

WELL my default favorite that I've never stopped loving (though its totally unimaginitive for me to use at this point) is Black/White/LITERALLY ANY OTHER COLOR. I'm also incredibly fond of natural color schemes (browns, greys, blacks and whites, etc), possibly with less natural accent colors. So basically i'm totally in love with the color schemes of the vast majority of your companions, kira, just so ya know.

I DUNNO IF I'M READY FOR THAT KIND OF COMMITMENT also i thought we had some sweet hatemance going on whats with the sudden flush advance yo

unnecessarily long replies ftw
AutumnrainChaos
aka ARC
sera's slut <3
AAA OR DEATH

Awards:
YA Eligibility - NevanMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageYA Eligibility - BeatriceMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageYA Eligibility - DanteMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageYA Eligibility - GamzeeYA Eligibility - TabethaQueen of RNon-Companion MasterSoli's Anime Buddy 8DObsessive Compulsive (Boys, Normals, Mammals)Made it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageCompanion OtakuCompanion HoarderMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StagePied PiperMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageWhat a gimp!Very GenerousI am Obsessed - First PlaceSmokin' HotRP CompleterI hit my YA in Youngling stageAAA > WorkTons of Posts!
$5207.66 muny

View Inventory
Send Money to AutumnrainChaos

« Reply #4 on: May 03, 2014, 08:42:59 AM »

Hey Blue, how do you do?

Favorite Companion on the site, go!

Hair Color & Style: idk man, its a banana tree, I am just hoping to make you laugh with this test.

Bad Habits are hard to break - Yaoi RP Message Boards
Zira
Previously Zaccy
18+
RP is my drug

Awards:
Made it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageI played Star and Blue's Pictionary game and all I got was this stupid medle.Made it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageYA Eligibility - KaylaObsessive compulsive ( Normals )Maid of LightCompanion ConnoisseurCrazy Old Companion LadyMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageI hit my YA in Youngling stageRP CompleterHot & SteamySoli's Anime Buddy 8D
$50.69 muny

View Inventory
Send Money to Zira

Zira and Zeph 5ever

« Reply #5 on: May 03, 2014, 08:56:27 AM »

8D if you could marry one of my companions WHO WOULD YOU CHOOSE (if any if not just...hang out with? |D)

What is your favorite movie genre?

Monologue
18+
Obsessive RPer

Awards:
YA Eligibility- CliveMade it to Young Adult Stage Companion HoarderRP CompleterCompleted RP
$11114.31 muny

View Inventory
Send Money to Monologue

« Reply #6 on: May 03, 2014, 06:44:09 PM »

What types of companions do you find the most interesting (wilds, viridis, primos, pokemon, etc)?

Which one of my companions do you like the best/would steal?  (Shannon totally misses Lumina btw <333)

Greenie
18+
I have no life but AAA

Awards:
YA Eligibility - VictoriaI threw this hedgehog a mile and all I got was this stupid awardMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageYA Eligibility - NatashaYA Eligibility - EirianYA Eligibility - CreedMost Devilish Companion-MaksimWow... two at onceCompanion RainbowYA Eligibility - NathalieDown With FertilityYA Eligibility - BlairYA Eligibility - MaeObsessive Compulsive (Bronze Collars, Demi, Domestic, Non-Mammilian, Strays, Normals, Solistia)Made it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageI hit my YA in Youngling stageMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageCompanion OtakuRP CompleterMade it to Young Adult StagePlot Monster - First PlaceCompanion HoarderSmokin' HotMade it to Young Adult Stageget in my bedSoli's Anime Buddy 8DTons of Posts!PicklemongerGimpyVery GenerousRP > Homework
$4232.75 muny

View Inventory
Send Money to Greenie

da mirror's like baby you da best you da best

« Reply #7 on: May 03, 2014, 06:56:10 PM »

DRAW ME LIKE ONE OF YOUR FRENCH GIRLS, BLUE

also back off shads i totally have dibs this one is my bitch :|

ok real questions

if you could schmooze with any of my companions who would you pick

if lumina existed in real life would you be friends with her

"There is a reason you have first place for evil plotting" -ARC
Blue
aka Bluestarwolf12
Art Staff
RP is my drug

Awards:
$21104.25 muny

View Inventory
Send Money to Blue

90% salt 90% of the time

« Reply #8 on: May 04, 2014, 12:15:11 AM »

ARC -
I do good! Busy, but good! :3

I actually kind of answered this in my section of the Articles! :D Granted these are all technically for visual reasons, but still. |D

I have three, actually!
First is Crystal's Lysander, art by Soli. I still can't get over how much I adore his ado art, all the details and textures and everything!

Second is Greenie's Lindsey, art by Scooter. I absolutely adore how its colors and shading was handled, and its YA color palette choice was perfect.

And finally, Dark's Caelestis, art by Crystal. The dark rainbows on this boy with the eyes and the skin and the hair and his splendid dragon qualities all add up to one of my favorite Companions.

Princess -
YOU HAVE SO MANY LADIES. AND SO MANY GUYS THAT ARE P MUCH LADIES. UM. UM. I GUESS GRACIE OR MORGAN PROBABLY? Since they both seem like they'd be the most enjoyable for me to hang with. :3

Favorite movie genre... Animated, followed closely by super hero movies (totally counts as a genre stfu i'm not a marvel addict nope) :D

Monologue -
I'M A POKEMON COMPANION ADDICT OKAY I WANT EVERY SINGLE ONE TO EXIST FOR ONE REASON OR ANOTHER but so is scooter which is why all of the past and future pokemon gaems that have happened/will happen >:3 hooray for two addicts enabling each other 8D

Definitely Shannon. Her color scheme works the best for me, and I love me some mammal demis <333 even though i have 0 mammals myself I really do love them i swear ;A;

Greenie -
I DUN HAVE ANY FRENCH GIRLS TO DRAW YOU LIKE

Hm... Probably Sollux, actually! Eri would be screaming at me the whole time, but I think I might actually get along with his self-loathing self. |D

I think that if I got the opportunity to sit down and talk with her, we'd have the potential to be great friends. If we didn't, and we were just like in the same class or something, to me she'd be the unique, brilliant, gorgeous preppy girl that everyone loved and I violently hated the guts of. Sorry, Lumi baby! <3
Shadowphyr
18+
I have no life but AAA

Awards:
YA Eligibility - RacineI threw this hedgehog a mile and all I got was this stupid awardMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageCompanion RainbowObsessive Compulsive (Solistia Companions, Male Companions))Made it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageSmokin' HotCompanion HoarderMade it to Young Adult StageI Write Novels in my Sleep - Second PlaceLiketotorturemycharacteritis - Second PlaceRP CompleterSoli's Anime Buddy 8DI hit my YA in Youngling stageTons of Posts!Companion ConnoisseurI miss you (be more active TAT)
$10244.22 muny

View Inventory
Send Money to Shadowphyr

« Reply #9 on: May 04, 2014, 11:58:34 AM »

....I never said it would be a flush marriage.
Kira_Sonar
18+
RP is my drug

Awards:
Made it to Young Adult StageYA Eligibility - Vergil (wrong date)Made it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageCompleted TreatmentMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageVr Srs RperMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageHot & SteamyRP CompleterCompanion ConnoisseurMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageVery GenerousTons of Posts!Made it to Teen StageAAA > Stuff I should be doing
$8158.42 muny

View Inventory
Send Money to Kira_Sonar

No News. Means No News.

« Reply #10 on: May 05, 2014, 11:00:54 AM »

Name three cosplays you'd like to see around the boards. You don't have to be planning to get them.

What Character haven't you been able to RP in a while that'd you'd like to?
Blue
aka Bluestarwolf12
Art Staff
RP is my drug

Awards:
$21104.25 muny

View Inventory
Send Money to Blue

90% salt 90% of the time

« Reply #11 on: May 05, 2014, 11:13:34 PM »

Shads - HMM PERHAPS I SHALL CONSIDER THIS THEN. YOU MAY STILL NEED TO FIGHT GREENIE OVER IT THO, I'M NOT 100% ON HER INTENTIONS

Kira - Let's see here... Well, beyond ALL OF THE POKEMANZ and also DIGIMANZ, I have a certain X-Men "Villain" currently being plotted and planned out... I am a fan of many, many things and would like to see so many cosplays... Lock/SHock/Barrel Triplets (Nightmare Before Christmas), many more Homestuck characters, more Marvel characters, HTTYD Dragons, Lilo & Stitch Experiments, LoL Champions, I'd love to see some species from Monster Rancher (especially Tiger, the inspiration for the basic design of my fursona)... technically most of these are species cosplays not so much characters BUT STILL.

Companion-wise, I'd have to say Kip. He's been a very difficult muse to wrangle ever since the incident with Fera as well as Xavier and Goliaths' kidnappings. Clearly not as much a gluton for punishment as Kanaloa is (whose muse seems to get louder the more horrible things I do to him >_>). Which really sucks, since Xave is back now, the characters around him are active, and he is... mentally mia. ^^;
Shadowphyr
18+
I have no life but AAA

Awards:
$10244.22 muny

View Inventory
Send Money to Shadowphyr

« Reply #12 on: May 06, 2014, 12:21:57 AM »

Wait...which incident?

slow blink
Elyabeth
PG-13
I have no life but AAA

Awards:
Duchess of PGMost Creative PlotterA+ ParentingMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageObsessive Compulsive (Bronzes, Strays, YAs)Made it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageYA Eligibility - AaronCompanion OtakuRP CompleterCompanion HoarderMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageI Write Novels in my Sleep - ElyabethMiss Congeniality - First PlaceMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Teen StageMade it to Teen StageLoyal MinionPicklemongerVery GenerousTons of Posts!
$4600.70 muny

View Inventory
Send Money to Elyabeth

I'm a Gypsy, are you coming with me~?

« Reply #13 on: May 06, 2014, 12:49:47 AM »

Hmm, why do I feel like I suddenly need to wrap myself in aluminum and plastic? <3

Speaking of which, which X-Men (ever mutants from the universe or actual members of the team) cosplay companions would you like to see (even if not own)? And also what species do you think would suit them best? Smiley For example, I would never much like to see a cosplay ccompanion of Toad, since he is one of my favorites, especially his X-Men Evolution version.

Blue
aka Bluestarwolf12
Art Staff
RP is my drug

Awards:
$21104.25 muny

View Inventory
Send Money to Blue

90% salt 90% of the time

« Reply #14 on: May 06, 2014, 01:19:34 AM »

Shads - ...The incident in which she is now dead and Kip is outright trying not to process the fact that that happened. xD;

Gracie - Alas, darling baby likely won't have metal manipulation. Much to literally everyone's relief. |D No, just consider that in this universe compared to that, Mutants = Companions. And also that Magneto assumed himself alone in the world up until meeting Xave I've said too much I know it

I think I would like to see Wolverine and Sabretooth as. You know. Wolverines. Or maybe Wolverine/Lion or Tiger chimeras. I'd also love to see Beast, where maybe he starts out like a normal human but with the wierd foot thing, learns science and tries to turn himself normal only to completely f*** it up. I'm also very fond of Nightcrawler and Azazel though they probably wouldn't be able to teleport. THOUGH YOU MIGHT HAVE BEEN ABLE TO TELL WHICH ONES I'M PARTIAL TO due entirely to First Class I might add - I swear they were just old dudes with a mysterious connected past that I never paid much mind to AND THEN FIRST CLASS HAPPENED AND *strangled choking noises*
Pages: [1] 2 3
  Print  

Jump to: