Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home/content/21/8581221/html/aaa/forum/Sources/Load.php(225) : runtime-created function on line 3
So I'm back~
http://aaa.lasolistia.com
June 25, 2019, 10:30:57 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Crowley Press Conference - February World Event Update [Major Event!]

Home   Help Shop Login Register Chat Forms  
Pages: 1 [2] 3
  Print  
Author Topic: So I'm back~  (Read 6966 times)
LeeAnne
18+
RP is my drug

Awards:
Made it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageCrazy Old Companion LadyMade it to Teen StageCompleted RP
$809.63 muny

View Inventory
Send Money to LeeAnne

Love me some leaf water

« Reply #15 on: April 29, 2014, 07:10:40 PM »

Yup. My major issue with MMO's most of the time is the limitations such a big server bring up. Buuuut, I could handle some lag to play with that XD

Shadowphyr
18+
I have no life but AAA

Awards:
YA Eligibility - RacineI threw this hedgehog a mile and all I got was this stupid awardMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageCompanion RainbowObsessive Compulsive (Solistia Companions, Male Companions))Made it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageSmokin' HotCompanion HoarderMade it to Young Adult StageI Write Novels in my Sleep - Second PlaceLiketotorturemycharacteritis - Second PlaceRP CompleterSoli's Anime Buddy 8DI hit my YA in Youngling stageTons of Posts!Companion ConnoisseurI miss you (be more active TAT)
$10244.22 muny

View Inventory
Send Money to Shadowphyr

"Yeahnaw. The pibbly thinks that's bad juju."

« Reply #16 on: April 29, 2014, 07:16:41 PM »

I totally understand.  I personally love MMOs, but I don't get to play any of the smaller-name titles (Mabinogi, DOMO, etc) because there's just WAY too many people for the amount of servers they try to host them on.  I've never been able to get much passed level 15 in any such game because, half the time, the main village I need to do business out of won't even load.  Just empty pixels with my character running around it...  |D

BUT I WOULD ALSO TOTALLY PLAY IT IF A VERSION IS RELEASED STATESIDE.

WOULD YOU PLAY IT WITH ME?

LeeAnne
18+
RP is my drug

Awards:
Made it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageCrazy Old Companion LadyMade it to Teen StageCompleted RP
$809.63 muny

View Inventory
Send Money to LeeAnne

Love me some leaf water

« Reply #17 on: April 29, 2014, 07:25:46 PM »

I WOULD TOTALLY PLAY IT WITH YOU!<3
Zira
Previously Zaccy
18+
RP is my drug

Awards:
Made it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageI played Star and Blue's Pictionary game and all I got was this stupid medle.Made it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageYA Eligibility - KaylaObsessive compulsive ( Normals )Maid of LightCompanion ConnoisseurCrazy Old Companion LadyMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageI hit my YA in Youngling stageRP CompleterHot & SteamySoli's Anime Buddy 8D
$50.69 muny

View Inventory
Send Money to Zira

Zira and Zeph 5ever

« Reply #18 on: April 29, 2014, 07:33:39 PM »

LEEE YOU SO COOL. if you could marry one of my companions which would you choose 8D

ALSO What is your favorite genre of movie?

LeeAnne
18+
RP is my drug

Awards:
$809.63 muny

View Inventory
Send Money to LeeAnne

Love me some leaf water

« Reply #19 on: April 29, 2014, 07:42:12 PM »

Can I marry Kelly? I'm blue and glittery, so we would be fabulous together 8D and action/adventure, duh~ I can't keep focus on a chick flick and comedies are good every so often... But I really just wanna watch crap blow up >>
Shadowphyr
18+
I have no life but AAA

Awards:
YA Eligibility - RacineI threw this hedgehog a mile and all I got was this stupid awardMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageCompanion RainbowObsessive Compulsive (Solistia Companions, Male Companions))Made it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageSmokin' HotCompanion HoarderMade it to Young Adult StageI Write Novels in my Sleep - Second PlaceLiketotorturemycharacteritis - Second PlaceRP CompleterSoli's Anime Buddy 8DI hit my YA in Youngling stageTons of Posts!Companion ConnoisseurI miss you (be more active TAT)
$10244.22 muny

View Inventory
Send Money to Shadowphyr

« Reply #20 on: April 29, 2014, 07:49:56 PM »

So does that mean your favorite director is Michael Bay?
LeeAnne
18+
RP is my drug

Awards:
$809.63 muny

View Inventory
Send Money to LeeAnne

Love me some leaf water

« Reply #21 on: April 29, 2014, 07:57:38 PM »

Can't say he's my favorite, but I do love his works xD Strangely enough, my favorite director is Tim Burton. While not my favorite genre, I grew up on his movies. So nostalgia wins out~
Shadowphyr
18+
I have no life but AAA

Awards:
$10244.22 muny

View Inventory
Send Money to Shadowphyr

« Reply #22 on: April 29, 2014, 08:06:14 PM »

Of everything you've ever watched (favorite genre, nostalgia, whatever reason), which movie is your absolute favorite?

TV series?

Book?
LeeAnne
18+
RP is my drug

Awards:
$809.63 muny

View Inventory
Send Money to LeeAnne

Love me some leaf water

« Reply #23 on: April 29, 2014, 09:09:59 PM »

My favorite movie is definitely Sherlock Holmes, TV series is a lot tougher but I'm gonna go with Friends, and book would be the spiderwick chronicles no doubt (any of those from the series. I love them all~)
Lizard
Previously StalkerRoomMate
18+
Manic RPer

Awards:
The Easter BunnyMade it to Young Adult StageCompanion ConnoisseurMy Own Award!!  Loyal MinionCompleted RPPicklemonger
$2409.65 muny

View Inventory
Send Money to Lizard

« Reply #24 on: April 29, 2014, 10:20:15 PM »

What's your favorite song??

LeeAnne
18+
RP is my drug

Awards:
$809.63 muny

View Inventory
Send Money to LeeAnne

Love me some leaf water

« Reply #25 on: April 29, 2014, 10:38:50 PM »

One Republic's Secrets OR Best Day Of My Life by American Authors

I love both those bands though, so anything by them I'll likely scream "This is my favorite 8D"
Monologue
18+
Obsessive RPer

Awards:
YA Eligibility- CliveMade it to Young Adult Stage Companion HoarderRP CompleterCompleted RP
$11114.31 muny

View Inventory
Send Money to Monologue

« Reply #26 on: April 30, 2014, 07:07:39 PM »

What kind of animals do you like?  Any species you're dying to see as companions?

Elyabeth
PG-13
I have no life but AAA

Awards:
Duchess of PGMost Creative PlotterA+ ParentingMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageObsessive Compulsive (Bronzes, Strays, YAs)Made it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageYA Eligibility - AaronCompanion OtakuRP CompleterCompanion HoarderMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageI Write Novels in my Sleep - ElyabethMiss Congeniality - First PlaceMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Teen StageMade it to Teen StageLoyal MinionPicklemongerVery GenerousTons of Posts!
$4600.70 muny

View Inventory
Send Money to Elyabeth

I'm a Gypsy, are you coming with me~?

« Reply #27 on: April 30, 2014, 09:00:02 PM »

Yay, a fellow One Republic fan! <3

So that just makes me ask, you do prefer their more quiet albums, or their more grand songs that are closer to the main stream charts? (I like their older stuff myself, but that's just my taste, so interested to hear what you think! <3 )

Kira_Sonar
18+
RP is my drug

Awards:
Made it to Young Adult StageYA Eligibility - Vergil (wrong date)Made it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageCompleted TreatmentMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageVr Srs RperMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageHot & SteamyRP CompleterCompanion ConnoisseurMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageVery GenerousTons of Posts!Made it to Teen StageAAA > Stuff I should be doing
$8158.42 muny

View Inventory
Send Money to Kira_Sonar

No News. Means No News.

« Reply #28 on: May 03, 2014, 12:01:47 AM »

What Character haven't you been able to RP in a while that'd you'd like to?

What Character (out of all the site) who'd you love to read more about? (Feel free to choose top three. This is if you had time. Totally understand it's hard to keep up on everyone.)

Kade    Munira    Cale     Amon    Sion    Peyton    Hunter&Roxanne    Goliath    Kira    Shiva    Allegra    Cecil    Epona    Demetri    Vergil    Merrick    Zero    Haru&Maru    Eighteen    Nikita    Migi    Storm Belle    Daisuke    Azalea    Atlas    Saigon&Akira    Xerxes

LeeAnne
18+
RP is my drug

Awards:
$809.63 muny

View Inventory
Send Money to LeeAnne

Love me some leaf water

« Reply #29 on: May 28, 2014, 03:25:03 PM »

SORRY GUYS! I had to move, but I'm back again<3

@Mono: Animals? Oh god, you just asked the wrong question. I could sit here and list off a whole freaking savannah for you, buuuut, I'll narrow it down the best I can. My favorite animal has been and always will be the killer whale, they're what started a life long passion for me and continue to blow my mind. Next would be sharks, of any sort, I don't know why but I've just got a thing for those men in grey suits. Topside I'd have to say, lions and wolves. As far as wolves go, black ones, more specifically a massive black female wolf that use to be my imaginary companion as a kid. Just some serious nostalgia stuff there. Nothing to particular about lions, I just really only care for the males due to their massive manes, and I love how loyal they are to their prides. If you're looking for something that I couldn't care less if I hit it with my car or not but I still think it's exceptionally pretty, butterflies haha.

@Gracie: Quite as in not as popular or as in more relaxed music? Because if it's the later, I definitely prefer that. I never really follow charts and all that, if I like it I like it no matter how popular or unknown. But a nice mellow beat is generally always my main go to when I just want some chill background noise. A lot of their slower paced songs fit into my life lyrically as well, which brings a sort of enjoyment. Here lately though, I've found that American Author's is good for that too. So I've been shuffling their music together. It's a great mix!

@Kira: ALL of them. I'm such a bad bad muse mama. I love all my kids so much and I've just gotten so busy I haven't had time. Mainly though, I really wanna play Akoni. He's definitely my baby, and I wanna spoil him ROTTEN but I just haven't gotten the time, I love him to death though. And out of the entire site? Oh goodness, I'd have to say, I'm totally an Allan&Melody fangirl. I've been following them since day one and they warm my heart every time.
Pages: 1 [2] 3
  Print  

Jump to: