Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home/content/21/8581221/html/aaa/forum/Sources/Load.php(225) : runtime-created function on line 3
So I'm back~
http://aaa.lasolistia.com
June 15, 2019, 02:43:02 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Love Is In The Air [Breeding Season]

Home   Help Shop Login Register Chat Forms  
Pages: [1] 2 3
  Print  
Author Topic: So I'm back~  (Read 6920 times)
LeeAnne
18+
RP is my drug

Awards:
Made it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageCrazy Old Companion LadyMade it to Teen StageCompleted RP
$809.63 muny

View Inventory
Send Money to LeeAnne

Love me some leaf water

« on: April 22, 2014, 09:01:17 PM »

And bored, but, can't really devote a mass amount of attention to RPs until finals week is over. SO! I'm amused with the questions threads, anybody got anything they wanna ask me? I'm an open book, just a little unfinished~<3

AutumnrainChaos
aka ARC
sera's slut <3
AAA OR DEATH

Awards:
YA Eligibility - NevanMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageYA Eligibility - BeatriceMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageYA Eligibility - DanteMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageYA Eligibility - GamzeeYA Eligibility - TabethaQueen of RNon-Companion MasterSoli's Anime Buddy 8DObsessive Compulsive (Boys, Normals, Mammals)Made it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageCompanion OtakuCompanion HoarderMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StagePied PiperMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageWhat a gimp!Very GenerousI am Obsessed - First PlaceSmokin' HotRP CompleterI hit my YA in Youngling stageAAA > WorkTons of Posts!
$5207.66 muny

View Inventory
Send Money to AutumnrainChaos

« Reply #1 on: April 22, 2014, 09:07:20 PM »

YOU'VE RETURNED YAY!

Lee, are there anythings you're interested in learning about the AAA? 8D

Hair Color & Style: idk man, its a banana tree, I am just hoping to make you laugh with this test.

Bad Habits are hard to break - Yaoi RP Message Boards
LeeAnne
18+
RP is my drug

Awards:
Made it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageCrazy Old Companion LadyMade it to Teen StageCompleted RP
$809.63 muny

View Inventory
Send Money to LeeAnne

Love me some leaf water

« Reply #2 on: April 22, 2014, 09:20:42 PM »

Hmmmmm~ that's a tough one, because I've always got questions about things but they always seem to be answered lol. I can say, my favorite thing to figure out about our RP world is all the different races we have, reading through them makes me smile. So when a new one springs up, I feel the need to look into it almost immediately x3
Kira_Sonar
18+
RP is my drug

Awards:
Made it to Young Adult StageYA Eligibility - Vergil (wrong date)Made it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageCompleted TreatmentMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageVr Srs RperMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageHot & SteamyRP CompleterCompanion ConnoisseurMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageVery GenerousTons of Posts!Made it to Teen StageAAA > Stuff I should be doing
$8158.42 muny

View Inventory
Send Money to Kira_Sonar

No News. Means No News.

« Reply #3 on: April 24, 2014, 07:12:09 AM »

So you're back, from outer space~
I just walked in to find you here with that sad look upon your face~

Enough song. So happy you've returned! For sure focus on those finals.

Name three cosplays you'd like to see around the boards. You don't have to be planning to get them.

What is your favorite color combination? (3-5 colors. Feel free to choose two.)

Kade    Munira    Cale     Amon    Sion    Peyton    Hunter&Roxanne    Goliath    Kira    Shiva    Allegra    Cecil    Epona    Demetri    Vergil    Merrick    Zero    Haru&Maru    Eighteen    Nikita    Migi    Storm Belle    Daisuke    Azalea    Atlas    Saigon&Akira    Xerxes

LeeAnne
18+
RP is my drug

Awards:
$809.63 muny

View Inventory
Send Money to LeeAnne

Love me some leaf water

« Reply #4 on: April 24, 2014, 12:15:11 PM »

Hehe, well. As far as cosplays here go. Misses Lovette, Sherlock Holmes, and Link no doubt... All of which I've planned for myself to an extent, but whether or not I'll ever make them happen is yet to be decided xD

Favorite colors~? Well, my absolute favorite combination is Cyan blue/black/neon green buuut I also really love copper/plum/bronze
perryunicornboy
18+
AAA OR DEATH

Awards:
Made it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageI threw this bone a mile and all I got was this stupid awardMade it to Young Adult StageObsessive compulsive [males, normals]I played Star and Blue's Pictionary game and all I got was this stupid medle.Made it to Young Adult StageYA Eligibility - BrutusSmokin' HotMade it to Young Adult StageI hit my YA in Youngling stageTons of Posts!Made it to Young Adult StageRP CompleterSurrounded by Girls
$1646.45 muny

View Inventory
Send Money to perryunicornboy

Love makes the world go around

« Reply #5 on: April 24, 2014, 12:33:25 PM »

what's your favorite game Lee?

LeeAnne
18+
RP is my drug

Awards:
$809.63 muny

View Inventory
Send Money to LeeAnne

Love me some leaf water

« Reply #6 on: April 24, 2014, 04:09:10 PM »

Video game wise? Easy enough, any of the Legend of Zelda games~ And as far as board/card games, cards against humanity. It cracks me up every time.
Lizard
Previously StalkerRoomMate
18+
Manic RPer

Awards:
The Easter BunnyMade it to Young Adult StageCompanion ConnoisseurMy Own Award!!  Loyal MinionCompleted RPPicklemonger
$2409.65 muny

View Inventory
Send Money to Lizard

« Reply #7 on: April 24, 2014, 04:15:06 PM »

Which Zelda game is your favorite??

booterscooter
previously Xenon
Mod Crew
RP is my drug

Awards:
YA Eligibility - Kha'ZixLemon Stealing WhoreFavorite Companion 2014- PaleTons of Posts!Made it to Young Adult StageSurvived TreatmentMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult Stage...Hot Guys > My SanityMade it to Young Adult StageYA Eligibility - EhnCrazy Old Companion LadyCompanion ConnoisseurMade Member of the Midnight CrewMade it to Young Adult StageTROLLKINGTotally hopeless N-obsessed fangirlPre-dinner Mayonnaise - It's good for you!Made it to Teen StageHot & SteamyCompleted RPThe Hootiest
$1711.75 muny

View Inventory
Send Money to booterscooter

so dumb

« Reply #8 on: April 24, 2014, 04:39:06 PM »

any particularly excellent cards against humanity plays you've ever encountered and want to share? >3

dingus squad supreme
LeeAnne
18+
RP is my drug

Awards:
$809.63 muny

View Inventory
Send Money to LeeAnne

Love me some leaf water

« Reply #9 on: April 24, 2014, 08:32:51 PM »

Ocarina of Time, then Majoras Mask. Can never pick but those are my favorites by far.

Well, yes, but the ones that spring to my mind aren't exactly appropriate. It is cards against humanity, after all |D
Shadowphyr
18+
I have no life but AAA

Awards:
YA Eligibility - RacineI threw this hedgehog a mile and all I got was this stupid awardMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageCompanion RainbowObsessive Compulsive (Solistia Companions, Male Companions))Made it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageSmokin' HotCompanion HoarderMade it to Young Adult StageI Write Novels in my Sleep - Second PlaceLiketotorturemycharacteritis - Second PlaceRP CompleterSoli's Anime Buddy 8DI hit my YA in Youngling stageTons of Posts!Companion ConnoisseurI miss you (be more active TAT)
$10244.22 muny

View Inventory
Send Money to Shadowphyr

"Yeahnaw. The pibbly thinks that's bad juju."

« Reply #10 on: April 24, 2014, 09:37:20 PM »

LOLOLOL I WANNA POST ONE OF MY FAVORITES, BUT I DON'T THINK IT'S PARTICULARLY APPROPRIATE EITHER.

If you could beta test any kind of game, what would it be and why?
Would you ever try to participate in a virtual reality MMO if one of those ever came out?

LeeAnne
18+
RP is my drug

Awards:
$809.63 muny

View Inventory
Send Money to LeeAnne

Love me some leaf water

« Reply #11 on: April 29, 2014, 01:28:28 PM »

If I could beta test, I would love for it to be over a PC game with killer graphics and serious in depth character design like Sims~ Something about visually creating something like that has always been one of my favorite aspects of gameplay. Now as far as MMO games go, they've never been my thing. However, if it were to look interesting enough, I'd definitely give it a shot.
Shadowphyr
18+
I have no life but AAA

Awards:
YA Eligibility - RacineI threw this hedgehog a mile and all I got was this stupid awardMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageCompanion RainbowObsessive Compulsive (Solistia Companions, Male Companions))Made it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageSmokin' HotCompanion HoarderMade it to Young Adult StageI Write Novels in my Sleep - Second PlaceLiketotorturemycharacteritis - Second PlaceRP CompleterSoli's Anime Buddy 8DI hit my YA in Youngling stageTons of Posts!Companion ConnoisseurI miss you (be more active TAT)
$10244.22 muny

View Inventory
Send Money to Shadowphyr

« Reply #12 on: April 29, 2014, 05:02:15 PM »

DOES THAT MEAN YOU HAVE SEEN THE CHARACTER CREATION VIDEO SI POSTED??
LeeAnne
18+
RP is my drug

Awards:
$809.63 muny

View Inventory
Send Money to LeeAnne

Love me some leaf water

« Reply #13 on: April 29, 2014, 07:05:16 PM »

The one for Black Desert? Heck yeah I have. And I wanna die. Because that game makes me drool, and cry all at the same time. It's beautiful ;-;
Shadowphyr
18+
I have no life but AAA

Awards:
$10244.22 muny

View Inventory
Send Money to Shadowphyr

« Reply #14 on: April 29, 2014, 07:07:24 PM »

So even if it's an MMO, would you consider playing it for the character creation screen?
Pages: [1] 2 3
  Print  

Jump to: