Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home/content/21/8581221/html/aaa/forum/Sources/Load.php(225) : runtime-created function on line 3
I feel like I should do this too
http://aaa.lasolistia.com
October 15, 2019, 10:32:34 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Crowley Press Conference - February World Event Update [Major Event!]

Home   Help Shop Login Register Chat Forms  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4
  Print  
Author Topic: I feel like I should do this too  (Read 10874 times)
Silent Dreams
aka Si
18+
RP is my drug

Awards:
Made it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageObsessive Compulsive (Solistia Companions, Non-Mammalian, Stray, Wild)Made it to Young Adult StageCompanion HoarderMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageTons of Posts!Smokin' HotRP CompleterMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageLiketotorturemycharacteritis - Third PlaceCompanion ConnoisseurMade it to Teen StageVery Generous
$8700.59 muny

View Inventory
Send Money to Silent Dreams

(╯□)╯︵ ┻━┻

« on: April 21, 2014, 02:12:49 PM »

I've been seeing these pop up all over now ^^

Soooo ask me anything! Also you can ask my companions anything, either or.

Zira
Previously Zaccy
18+
RP is my drug

Awards:
Made it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageI played Star and Blue's Pictionary game and all I got was this stupid medle.Made it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageYA Eligibility - KaylaObsessive compulsive ( Normals )Maid of LightCompanion ConnoisseurCrazy Old Companion LadyMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageI hit my YA in Youngling stageRP CompleterHot & SteamySoli's Anime Buddy 8D
$50.69 muny

View Inventory
Send Money to Zira

Zira and Zeph 5ever

« Reply #1 on: April 21, 2014, 02:21:14 PM »

yo yo yo i'll give you the one i've been using |D One night stand, KILL and marry one of my companions 8D

Also if you could have the body of one of your companions which would you pick?

Monologue
18+
Obsessive RPer

Awards:
YA Eligibility- CliveMade it to Young Adult Stage Companion HoarderRP CompleterCompleted RP
$11114.31 muny

View Inventory
Send Money to Monologue

« Reply #2 on: April 21, 2014, 02:27:32 PM »

You get my mythology question!  BAM!
Is mythology awesome?  Do you have a favorite culture or diety?

AutumnrainChaos
aka ARC
sera's slut <3
AAA OR DEATH

Awards:
YA Eligibility - NevanMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageYA Eligibility - BeatriceMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageYA Eligibility - DanteMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageYA Eligibility - GamzeeYA Eligibility - TabethaQueen of RNon-Companion MasterSoli's Anime Buddy 8DObsessive Compulsive (Boys, Normals, Mammals)Made it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageCompanion OtakuCompanion HoarderMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StagePied PiperMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageWhat a gimp!Very GenerousI am Obsessed - First PlaceSmokin' HotRP CompleterI hit my YA in Youngling stageAAA > WorkTons of Posts!
$5207.66 muny

View Inventory
Send Money to AutumnrainChaos

« Reply #3 on: April 21, 2014, 02:34:25 PM »

Si, will you ever visit me?

Hair Color & Style: idk man, its a banana tree, I am just hoping to make you laugh with this test.

Bad Habits are hard to break - Yaoi RP Message Boards
Silent Dreams
aka Si
18+
RP is my drug

Awards:
Made it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageObsessive Compulsive (Solistia Companions, Non-Mammalian, Stray, Wild)Made it to Young Adult StageCompanion HoarderMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageTons of Posts!Smokin' HotRP CompleterMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageLiketotorturemycharacteritis - Third PlaceCompanion ConnoisseurMade it to Teen StageVery Generous
$8700.59 muny

View Inventory

(╯□)╯︵ ┻━┻

« Reply #4 on: April 21, 2014, 02:39:20 PM »

@Princess: In other words which of you companions would I do any/all of those with? uuummm I'm an Ace so one night stands kinda outta the question for me /D;;; (just the thought kinda made me shudder of me personally sleeping with anyone ^^;;; ) If I had to choose... maybe Osiris? Who I would also marry btw ^o^ As for killing, maybe ? cuuuus I want him! And in my mind if I can't have him no one should! mwahahaha!!!

As for the second question, either Ezio, Ichiro, or Kissa

@Monologue: I love Mythology! Soli and I are watching a new anime that has different gods in it! My favorite mythology has always been the Greek, despite them being terrible gods XD; Hades was always my favorite.

@ARC: When I can afford to then most definitely! 8D ~<333
AutumnrainChaos
aka ARC
sera's slut <3
AAA OR DEATH

Awards:
YA Eligibility - NevanMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageYA Eligibility - BeatriceMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageYA Eligibility - DanteMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageYA Eligibility - GamzeeYA Eligibility - TabethaQueen of RNon-Companion MasterSoli's Anime Buddy 8DObsessive Compulsive (Boys, Normals, Mammals)Made it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageCompanion OtakuCompanion HoarderMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StagePied PiperMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageWhat a gimp!Very GenerousI am Obsessed - First PlaceSmokin' HotRP CompleterI hit my YA in Youngling stageAAA > WorkTons of Posts!
$5207.66 muny

View Inventory
Send Money to AutumnrainChaos

« Reply #5 on: April 21, 2014, 03:07:50 PM »

HELLZ YEAH
Zira
Previously Zaccy
18+
RP is my drug

Awards:
Made it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageI played Star and Blue's Pictionary game and all I got was this stupid medle.Made it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageYA Eligibility - KaylaObsessive compulsive ( Normals )Maid of LightCompanion ConnoisseurCrazy Old Companion LadyMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageI hit my YA in Youngling stageRP CompleterHot & SteamySoli's Anime Buddy 8D
$50.69 muny

View Inventory
Send Money to Zira

Zira and Zeph 5ever

« Reply #6 on: April 21, 2014, 03:12:51 PM »

xD i feel you on that Si |D i forget there are other asexual people floating around here sometimes. *loves on forever*
Silent Dreams
aka Si
18+
RP is my drug

Awards:
$8700.59 muny

View Inventory

(╯□)╯︵ ┻━┻

« Reply #7 on: April 21, 2014, 03:21:04 PM »

ARC: hehe ~<333

Princess: lol yea XD nothing against anyone's companions, and I don't mind my companions sleeping with them but as soon as I try to place myself in there my brain just shuts off XD;;;
Monologue
18+
Obsessive RPer

Awards:
YA Eligibility- CliveMade it to Young Adult Stage Companion HoarderRP CompleterCompleted RP
$11114.31 muny

View Inventory
Send Money to Monologue

« Reply #8 on: April 21, 2014, 04:42:28 PM »

I want to know what this anime is!  I haven't watched anime in like...2 years now.  It would feel good to do that again XD  Greek is such awesome though.
Silent Dreams
aka Si
18+
RP is my drug

Awards:
$8700.59 muny

View Inventory

(╯□)╯︵ ┻━┻

« Reply #9 on: April 21, 2014, 04:49:57 PM »

@Monologue: Kamigami no Asobi, is a romance one fyi ^^
Shadowphyr
18+
I have no life but AAA

Awards:
YA Eligibility - RacineI threw this hedgehog a mile and all I got was this stupid awardMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageCompanion RainbowObsessive Compulsive (Solistia Companions, Male Companions))Made it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageSmokin' HotCompanion HoarderMade it to Young Adult StageI Write Novels in my Sleep - Second PlaceLiketotorturemycharacteritis - Second PlaceRP CompleterSoli's Anime Buddy 8DI hit my YA in Youngling stageTons of Posts!Companion ConnoisseurI miss you (be more active TAT)
$10244.22 muny

View Inventory
Send Money to Shadowphyr

"Yeahnaw. The pibbly thinks that's bad juju."

« Reply #10 on: April 21, 2014, 08:50:42 PM »

How much weight have you lost now from the surgery?  :O!

Silent Dreams
aka Si
18+
RP is my drug

Awards:
$8700.59 muny

View Inventory

(╯□)╯︵ ┻━┻

« Reply #11 on: April 21, 2014, 09:23:26 PM »

@Shads: I honestly don't know, there is no scale here for me to check on ^^;;; I will get back to you on that when I can get my hands on one.
Kira_Sonar
18+
RP is my drug

Awards:
Made it to Young Adult StageYA Eligibility - Vergil (wrong date)Made it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageCompleted TreatmentMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageVr Srs RperMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageHot & SteamyRP CompleterCompanion ConnoisseurMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageVery GenerousTons of Posts!Made it to Teen StageAAA > Stuff I should be doing
$8158.42 muny

View Inventory
Send Money to Kira_Sonar

No News. Means No News.

« Reply #12 on: April 22, 2014, 05:14:26 PM »

What Character haven't you been able to RP in a while that'd you'd like to?

What Character (out of all the site) who'd you love to read more about? (Feel free to choose top three)

Kade    Munira    Cale     Amon    Sion    Peyton    Hunter&Roxanne    Goliath    Kira    Shiva    Allegra    Cecil    Epona    Demetri    Vergil    Merrick    Zero    Haru&Maru    Eighteen    Nikita    Migi    Storm Belle    Daisuke    Azalea    Atlas    Saigon&Akira    Xerxes

Silent Dreams
aka Si
18+
RP is my drug

Awards:
$8700.59 muny

View Inventory

(╯□)╯︵ ┻━┻

« Reply #13 on: April 22, 2014, 05:19:04 PM »

@Kira: would love to rp but haven't been able to? that is hard.... I have a few, and can't rp them for several reasons.... probably Jager :/

Let's see... top three I would love to read more about....
Cecil >3 ~<333
Jack (Xenon's)
Ailynn! ( -stares at Soli- o__________________o )
Kira_Sonar
18+
RP is my drug

Awards:
Made it to Young Adult StageYA Eligibility - Vergil (wrong date)Made it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageCompleted TreatmentMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageVr Srs RperMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageHot & SteamyRP CompleterCompanion ConnoisseurMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageVery GenerousTons of Posts!Made it to Teen StageAAA > Stuff I should be doing
$8158.42 muny

View Inventory
Send Money to Kira_Sonar

No News. Means No News.

« Reply #14 on: April 24, 2014, 07:08:22 AM »

Name three cosplays you'd like to see around the boards. You don't have to be planning to get them.

What is your favorite color combination? (3-5 colors. Feel free to choose two.)
Pages: [1] 2 3 4
  Print  

Jump to: