Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home/content/21/8581221/html/aaa/forum/Sources/Load.php(225) : runtime-created function on line 3
I feel like I should do this too
http://aaa.lasolistia.com
October 17, 2019, 12:04:36 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Crowley Press Conference - February World Event Update [Major Event!]

Home   Help Shop Login Register Chat Forms  
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4
  Print  
Author Topic: I feel like I should do this too  (Read 10885 times)
Silent Dreams
aka Si
18+
RP is my drug

Awards:
Made it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageObsessive Compulsive (Solistia Companions, Non-Mammalian, Stray, Wild)Made it to Young Adult StageCompanion HoarderMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageTons of Posts!Smokin' HotRP CompleterMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageLiketotorturemycharacteritis - Third PlaceCompanion ConnoisseurMade it to Teen StageVery Generous
$8700.59 muny

View Inventory
Send Money to Silent Dreams

(╯□)╯︵ ┻━┻

« Reply #30 on: May 21, 2014, 01:32:26 PM »

So finally gunna answer the weight question ^^

when I went in for surgery I was at 243lbs, I am now down to 150lbs

Kira_Sonar
18+
RP is my drug

Awards:
Made it to Young Adult StageYA Eligibility - Vergil (wrong date)Made it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageCompleted TreatmentMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageVr Srs RperMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageHot & SteamyRP CompleterCompanion ConnoisseurMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageVery GenerousTons of Posts!Made it to Teen StageAAA > Stuff I should be doing
$8158.42 muny

View Inventory
Send Money to Kira_Sonar

No News. Means No News.

« Reply #31 on: May 27, 2014, 12:30:51 PM »

Lets see~ Oh! I always wonder who that man is in your avi and what's it with chainsaws?

Your stuck in an elevator for six hours. Which companion of yours would you want there? Which would you not be able to stand for that deration of time?

Kade    Munira    Cale     Amon    Sion    Peyton    Hunter&Roxanne    Goliath    Kira    Shiva    Allegra    Cecil    Epona    Demetri    Vergil    Merrick    Zero    Haru&Maru    Eighteen    Nikita    Migi    Storm Belle    Daisuke    Azalea    Atlas    Saigon&Akira    Xerxes

Silent Dreams
aka Si
18+
RP is my drug

Awards:
Made it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageObsessive Compulsive (Solistia Companions, Non-Mammalian, Stray, Wild)Made it to Young Adult StageCompanion HoarderMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageTons of Posts!Smokin' HotRP CompleterMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageLiketotorturemycharacteritis - Third PlaceCompanion ConnoisseurMade it to Teen StageVery Generous
$8700.59 muny

View Inventory

(╯□)╯︵ ┻━┻

« Reply #32 on: May 27, 2014, 09:05:38 PM »

My avi picture is of Jake, from Resident Evil 6, the chainsaw quote is something he says to Sherry when they are being chased by a monster wielding a chainsaw.

I would say, if I was stuck for 6 hours I would like to be with Ezio. ^^ cus he would be the most entertaining person to be with. And I wouldn't want to be stuck with Jack
PonyMama
aka PM
archived
RP is my drug

Awards:
YA Eligibility - LindiweObsessive Compulsive (Normals, Soli Companions, YA's)YA Eligibility - LelaMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageI hit my YA in Youngling stageCompanion HoarderLoyal MinionHot & SteamyRP CompleterMade it to Teen StageVery GenerousMade it to Teen StageMade it to Teen StageCompanion ConnoisseurI was a Pictionary Answer!Tons of Posts!
$4992.52 muny

View Inventory
Send Money to PonyMama

« Reply #33 on: June 05, 2014, 10:13:24 PM »

Who's your favourite/Least favorite of my companions?

Good girls are made of Sugar and Spice,
I'm a Bad Girl made of Whipped Cream and ice!
Silent Dreams
aka Si
18+
RP is my drug

Awards:
$8700.59 muny

View Inventory

(╯□)╯︵ ┻━┻

« Reply #34 on: June 06, 2014, 12:41:10 AM »

That is really hard... on both accounts I love Danuwa, cus Kodi/Dani luvluv~<333 but Kunle is also amazing... As for least favorite... probably Hasili? Only because I know nothing about him and not because I dislike him.
Elyabeth
PG-13
I have no life but AAA

Awards:
Duchess of PGMost Creative PlotterA+ ParentingMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageObsessive Compulsive (Bronzes, Strays, YAs)Made it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageYA Eligibility - AaronCompanion OtakuRP CompleterCompanion HoarderMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageI Write Novels in my Sleep - ElyabethMiss Congeniality - First PlaceMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Teen StageMade it to Teen StageLoyal MinionPicklemongerVery GenerousTons of Posts!
$4600.70 muny

View Inventory
Send Money to Elyabeth

I'm a Gypsy, are you coming with me~?

« Reply #35 on: June 06, 2014, 12:09:57 PM »

I'm going to be lazy and steal PM's idea! Cheesy

All right, everyone, out of my companions who is your MOST favorite? Who is your LEAST favorite? (Feel free to do this with my NCCs as well, if you're feeling inspired.)

Silent Dreams
aka Si
18+
RP is my drug

Awards:
$8700.59 muny

View Inventory

(╯□)╯︵ ┻━┻

« Reply #36 on: June 06, 2014, 06:31:15 PM »

mrrrrgh you people!!! uuuummmmmmm I would saaaay... Alan is my fav, cus he's Kairu's big bro~
as for least fav... probably Bartleby.... cus stalkers scare me /D and spiders, and he's a bit of both
Oni
18+
Obsessive RPer

Awards:
Made it to Young Adult StageYA Eligibility - NoraYA Eligibility - AumakuaObsessive compulsive (Non-Mammals)Made it to Young Adult StageHot & SteamyCompanion ConnoisseurCrazy Old Companion LadyRP CompleterMade it to Young Adult StageI hit my YA in Youngling stage
$9765.67 muny

View Inventory
Send Money to Oni

Your soul for a kiss

« Reply #37 on: June 08, 2014, 06:46:43 PM »

What are you most excited for with Thanatos? :PP

Silent Dreams
aka Si
18+
RP is my drug

Awards:
$8700.59 muny

View Inventory

(╯□)╯︵ ┻━┻

« Reply #38 on: June 09, 2014, 02:04:07 AM »

Lol secret things ^_~ pretty much him growing up, and the fun stuff he gets into then~
Oni
18+
Obsessive RPer

Awards:
Made it to Young Adult StageYA Eligibility - NoraYA Eligibility - AumakuaObsessive compulsive (Non-Mammals)Made it to Young Adult StageHot & SteamyCompanion ConnoisseurCrazy Old Companion LadyRP CompleterMade it to Young Adult StageI hit my YA in Youngling stage
$9765.67 muny

View Inventory
Send Money to Oni

Your soul for a kiss

« Reply #39 on: June 09, 2014, 10:35:55 AM »

Hahaha okay real question time <3

You get a crack breeding between your characters and mine, who do you pick and why?
Silent Dreams
aka Si
18+
RP is my drug

Awards:
$8700.59 muny

View Inventory

(╯□)╯︵ ┻━┻

« Reply #40 on: June 09, 2014, 12:31:02 PM »

Oooo Umm... hmmm -stares at the companions offered- hard choice.... Sei'ku and Shinobu! Cus it would be amazing to have a Gryphon with a fluffy fox tail! 8D
Kira_Sonar
18+
RP is my drug

Awards:
Made it to Young Adult StageYA Eligibility - Vergil (wrong date)Made it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageCompleted TreatmentMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageVr Srs RperMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageHot & SteamyRP CompleterCompanion ConnoisseurMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageVery GenerousTons of Posts!Made it to Teen StageAAA > Stuff I should be doing
$8158.42 muny

View Inventory
Send Money to Kira_Sonar

No News. Means No News.

« Reply #41 on: June 28, 2014, 04:09:30 PM »

Are you the suppositious sort? Keep any good luck charms?

Which of my characters do you enjoy the most? the least? (Tis fine if you ignore least. Know it's hard to pick sometimes.)
Silent Dreams
aka Si
18+
RP is my drug

Awards:
$8700.59 muny

View Inventory

(╯□)╯︵ ┻━┻

« Reply #42 on: June 28, 2014, 04:31:41 PM »

I'm not really superstitious but I am a paranoid person /D

Well I love all your characters tbh... The twins are wonderful and make my inner Jaeda and Simon so insanely happy Smiley Cecil makes me squee and giggle like a school girl, and Epona brings out my love of Zelda ever time I see her Cheesy ~<333 (where do you think I got Damarion from ^_~ ) I can't pick just one, so you will have to settle for that ~<333 (and I'm very much ignoring the least cus I don't have one :3 )
perryunicornboy
18+
AAA OR DEATH

Awards:
Made it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageI threw this bone a mile and all I got was this stupid awardMade it to Young Adult StageObsessive compulsive [males, normals]I played Star and Blue's Pictionary game and all I got was this stupid medle.Made it to Young Adult StageYA Eligibility - BrutusSmokin' HotMade it to Young Adult StageI hit my YA in Youngling stageTons of Posts!Made it to Young Adult StageRP CompleterSurrounded by Girls
$1646.45 muny

View Inventory
Send Money to perryunicornboy

Love makes the world go around

« Reply #43 on: June 29, 2014, 10:30:35 AM »

do you ship and if so what are your favorite ships AAA or others?

Silent Dreams
aka Si
18+
RP is my drug

Awards:
$8700.59 muny

View Inventory

(╯□)╯︵ ┻━┻

« Reply #44 on: June 29, 2014, 10:54:39 AM »

I do ship, but I'm the sort to ship anyone with everyone XD

i.e/ Eyeshield 21, my most favorite manga. Main character Sena I ship with almost every character in the manga series /D

I am what is called a crack shipper, cus of that very reason XD

In AAA I would say I ship, cannon wise, Dani and Kodi~<333 I also ship Lilitu and Cecil

Crack wise I ship Ezio and Frenzy /D (PEASHARK! )
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4
  Print  

Jump to: