Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home/content/21/8581221/html/aaa/forum/Sources/Load.php(225) : runtime-created function on line 3
I feel like I should do this too
http://aaa.lasolistia.com
August 19, 2019, 11:09:33 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Our Move Link is Posted! [Major Announcement]

Home   Help Shop Login Register Chat Forms  
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4
  Print  
Author Topic: I feel like I should do this too  (Read 10316 times)
Silent Dreams
aka Si
18+
RP is my drug

Awards:
Made it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageObsessive Compulsive (Solistia Companions, Non-Mammalian, Stray, Wild)Made it to Young Adult StageCompanion HoarderMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageTons of Posts!Smokin' HotRP CompleterMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageLiketotorturemycharacteritis - Third PlaceCompanion ConnoisseurMade it to Teen StageVery Generous
$8700.59 muny

View Inventory
Send Money to Silent Dreams

(╯□)╯︵ ┻━┻

« Reply #15 on: April 24, 2014, 02:43:40 PM »

@Kira: three cosplays I would like to see? uummmm something Mass Effect, something..... Minecraft... something in a military uniform XD

favorite color combination? I don't really have a favorite, but I will say the ones I tend to go more towards is black/white/and some other color XD;;

Lizard
Previously StalkerRoomMate
18+
Manic RPer

Awards:
The Easter BunnyMade it to Young Adult StageCompanion ConnoisseurMy Own Award!!  Loyal MinionCompleted RPPicklemonger
$2409.65 muny

View Inventory
Send Money to Lizard

« Reply #16 on: April 24, 2014, 03:07:22 PM »

If you had the money and could live anywhere in the world... Where would you live?

Silent Dreams
aka Si
18+
RP is my drug

Awards:
Made it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageObsessive Compulsive (Solistia Companions, Non-Mammalian, Stray, Wild)Made it to Young Adult StageCompanion HoarderMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageTons of Posts!Smokin' HotRP CompleterMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageLiketotorturemycharacteritis - Third PlaceCompanion ConnoisseurMade it to Teen StageVery Generous
$8700.59 muny

View Inventory

(╯□)╯︵ ┻━┻

« Reply #17 on: April 26, 2014, 01:06:44 AM »

@Lizard: Live anywhere? Um.... I am currently living there, so would just use it to buy a house... there are tons of places I want to visit though.
Kira_Sonar
18+
RP is my drug

Awards:
Made it to Young Adult StageYA Eligibility - Vergil (wrong date)Made it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageCompleted TreatmentMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageVr Srs RperMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageHot & SteamyRP CompleterCompanion ConnoisseurMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageVery GenerousTons of Posts!Made it to Teen StageAAA > Stuff I should be doing
$8158.42 muny

View Inventory
Send Money to Kira_Sonar

No News. Means No News.

« Reply #18 on: May 02, 2014, 11:53:49 PM »

Name a pass time sport you'd like to try and haven't? (Such as hand gliding, golf, scuba, bungie jumping, etc.)

If you could steal any character around the boards to hang out for a day, who would it be? (Feel free to pick top three choice, not necessarily in any order.)

Kade    Munira    Cale     Amon    Sion    Peyton    Hunter&Roxanne    Goliath    Kira    Shiva    Allegra    Cecil    Epona    Demetri    Vergil    Merrick    Zero    Haru&Maru    Eighteen    Nikita    Migi    Storm Belle    Daisuke    Azalea    Atlas    Saigon&Akira    Xerxes

Silent Dreams
aka Si
18+
RP is my drug

Awards:
$8700.59 muny

View Inventory

(╯□)╯︵ ┻━┻

« Reply #19 on: May 03, 2014, 12:45:09 AM »

I guess scuba and/or sky diving, those odd ones you can't do in school... other then those two I've pretty much done all the ones I've wanted.

Top three would be: (in no particular order)
1) Draco
2) Satine
3) Deborah

This was honestly a lot harder to figure out then I thought it would be OTL;;; There was a lot more then three, and I even removed my own companions, I would love to hang out with, from the list... XD;;;
Kira_Sonar
18+
RP is my drug

Awards:
Made it to Young Adult StageYA Eligibility - Vergil (wrong date)Made it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageCompleted TreatmentMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageVr Srs RperMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageHot & SteamyRP CompleterCompanion ConnoisseurMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageVery GenerousTons of Posts!Made it to Teen StageAAA > Stuff I should be doing
$8158.42 muny

View Inventory
Send Money to Kira_Sonar

No News. Means No News.

« Reply #20 on: May 03, 2014, 11:04:41 PM »

I love to ask tough questions~ If I ever come up with a dumb question just poke me and I'll try to avoid the subject matter later down the road.

If tomorrow was to never come what would you want to be remembered for? (Can be silly, inspirational or maybe just state a motto you live by.)

Which companion of yours is best at physical fighting? Which is best at dancing? (Just curious which of yours is the strongest and if any has dance talent~)
Silent Dreams
aka Si
18+
RP is my drug

Awards:
$8700.59 muny

View Inventory

(╯□)╯︵ ┻━┻

« Reply #21 on: May 04, 2014, 03:18:45 PM »

hmmm for the first one I want to be remembered for my insanity :3

best at physical fighting would be Ezio, strongest though would be Jager (at least if/when he gets to YA). Best at dancing.... Either Zaira or Lilitu
Kira_Sonar
18+
RP is my drug

Awards:
$8158.42 muny

View Inventory
Send Money to Kira_Sonar

No News. Means No News.

« Reply #22 on: May 05, 2014, 11:12:31 AM »

Insanity~ Nice choice. <3

No doubt you enjoy all your characters~ but which has the outfit you'd want to steal most?

Not sure if this has been asked, which is your favorite type of movie genre?

Silent Dreams
aka Si
18+
RP is my drug

Awards:
$8700.59 muny

View Inventory

(╯□)╯︵ ┻━┻

« Reply #23 on: May 05, 2014, 03:08:47 PM »

hmmm that is tough because I don't think I would look good in them... BUT if I did I think I would steal Kairu's Smiley it's simple, in both style and color, and stylish.

It don't really have a favorite, but there is types I refuse to watch, and that is horror/suspense. I will watch pretty much anything else, love romance, romance/comedies, action, adventure, action/adventure, comedies.... ect
SaharaRose
Reading comprehension is key.
Administrator
AAA OR DEATH

Awards:
Made it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageYA Eligibility - VanceMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageGimpyMost Angelic Companion- MileenaCompanion RainbowMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult Stagegreenie's bitchMade it to Young Adult StageHyperactivityMade it to Young Adult StageCompanion OtakuMade it to Young Adult StageObsessive Compulsive (Crystal, Normals, YAs)Made it to Young Adult StageSmokin' HotMade it to Young Adult StageI hit my YA in Youngling stageCompanion HoarderTrophy! Lives on AAAMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageI am Obsessed - Second PlaceRP CompleterMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Teen StageMade it to Teen StageTotally NOT using loaded diceTons of Posts!Very GenerousRP > Homework
$21488.38 muny

View Inventory
Send Money to SaharaRose

« Reply #24 on: May 05, 2014, 03:58:45 PM »

Is there any pairing that you would like to see played more than any others? These can be yours or others.

Silent Dreams
aka Si
18+
RP is my drug

Awards:
$8700.59 muny

View Inventory

(╯□)╯︵ ┻━┻

« Reply #25 on: May 05, 2014, 07:31:48 PM »

Gabriel and Jager OTL but that probably won't happen for a very long time, if ever, at this point in time...
Elyabeth
PG-13
I have no life but AAA

Awards:
Duchess of PGMost Creative PlotterA+ ParentingMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageObsessive Compulsive (Bronzes, Strays, YAs)Made it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageYA Eligibility - AaronCompanion OtakuRP CompleterCompanion HoarderMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageI Write Novels in my Sleep - ElyabethMiss Congeniality - First PlaceMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Teen StageMade it to Teen StageLoyal MinionPicklemongerVery GenerousTons of Posts!
$4600.70 muny

View Inventory
Send Money to Elyabeth

I'm a Gypsy, are you coming with me~?

« Reply #26 on: May 06, 2014, 01:00:10 AM »

Which Rps - just by themselves or a plot overall - have you had the most fun with? Do you have a thread you like to do back to and read a lot?

Silent Dreams
aka Si
18+
RP is my drug

Awards:
$8700.59 muny

View Inventory

(╯□)╯︵ ┻━┻

« Reply #27 on: May 06, 2014, 03:48:24 AM »

hmmm so far all the ones I have between Cecil and Lilitu have been so fun to do! Cheesy

I like going back and reading my rp's between Zaira and (Xenon's) Jack Smiley their relationship is just great and I love them to pieces X3
Kira_Sonar
18+
RP is my drug

Awards:
$8158.42 muny

View Inventory
Send Money to Kira_Sonar

No News. Means No News.

« Reply #28 on: May 10, 2014, 10:12:01 AM »

>3> Can't wait for tonight~Having too much fun with these responses soooo:

You think you saw a ghost! Which of your companions would handle the situation best? (Feel free to state a few characters reactions or if they'd even care)

Ever have a recurring nightmare? or dream? Care to share? Doesn't have to be in depth. Like mine tend to involve crocodiles and zombies. >.o I couldn't even explain if I wanted to.
Silent Dreams
aka Si
18+
RP is my drug

Awards:
$8700.59 muny

View Inventory

(╯□)╯︵ ┻━┻

« Reply #29 on: May 10, 2014, 08:06:24 PM »

hmmm I've had continuation dreams before (answering this one first), I don't really remember it when I'm outside of said dream, has to do with camping and then the world breaking apart like in that sonic the werehog game...

lets see.. I would say Jack would probably be the best and worst person to have around if a ghost appeared... Ezio and Ichiro would probably be on the best side, being more practical people... Shinobu I feel would love and hate seeing a ghost, react with screams and running and such, but still love every minute of it.

Ezio: Oh a ghost? -smiles- Shouldn't be a problem, just ignore it and it will go away~
Shinobu: What if it doesn't?
Ichiro: -stares at her- Kill it again then. -says plainly-
Ezio: -laughs and pats the top of Ichiro's head- Don't think that's possible but there are many ways of dealing with a ghost~
Shinobu: -backs away from the two slowly- hahaha....
Jack: -wraps his vines around the fox girl, grinning- Nope! You will all die~! -cackles gleefully-
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4
  Print  

Jump to: