Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home/content/21/8581221/html/aaa/forum/Sources/Load.php(225) : runtime-created function on line 3
Looks Interesting
http://aaa.lasolistia.com
June 15, 2019, 02:47:43 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Our Move Link is Posted! [Major Announcement]

Home   Help Shop Login Register Chat Forms  
Pages: 1 2 [3]
  Print  
Author Topic: Looks Interesting  (Read 6871 times)
Kira_Sonar
18+
RP is my drug

Awards:
Made it to Young Adult StageYA Eligibility - Vergil (wrong date)Made it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageCompleted TreatmentMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageVr Srs RperMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageHot & SteamyRP CompleterCompanion ConnoisseurMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageVery GenerousTons of Posts!Made it to Teen StageAAA > Stuff I should be doing
$8158.42 muny

View Inventory
Send Money to Kira_Sonar

No News. Means No News.

« Reply #30 on: June 28, 2014, 03:51:57 PM »

Are you suppositious sort? Keep any good luck charms?

Which of my characters do you enjoy the most? the least? (Tis fine if you ignore least. Know it's hard to pick sometimes.)

Kade    Munira    Cale     Amon    Sion    Peyton    Hunter&Roxanne    Goliath    Kira    Shiva    Allegra    Cecil    Epona    Demetri    Vergil    Merrick    Zero    Haru&Maru    Eighteen    Nikita    Migi    Storm Belle    Daisuke    Azalea    Atlas    Saigon&Akira    Xerxes

Midnight Phantom
18+ RPAnn
Obsessive RPer

Awards:
Made it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageObsessive Compulsive (Normals)Crazy Old Companion LadyMade it to Young Adult StageRP CompleterMade it to Teen StageRP > Homework
$0.00 muny

View Inventory
Send Money to Midnight Phantom

Mrrrr

« Reply #31 on: June 30, 2014, 12:53:32 PM »

Hmm o.o not really. If I was Er.. ::eyes her two black cats :: that would be awkward but no not really. Sometimes? But more for fun then any deep belief ^.^;

The most: Kira(here and GK) , Epona, Golith , (and shiva what I have seen of her so far)
Kira and shiva because they are strong female characters, and ironically those are hard to find..I seem to see a lot that come out strong then melt into a puddle at the first attentions of any random guy XD ::pokes books...pokes them >.<:: (( don't mindromance but some.. It's ..wha..your strong been through a lot then break down and start blushing and giggling at the first guy who pays attention?. ::stares at macho guys:: where are the blushes and giggles there?  ..sorry XD ::gets off soap box:: just recently read three books in a row by different authors that ends up..exactly that way x.x)) )

Golith because he comes out as a protector, I don't know I usually like those type of characters, but one that works as a partner not one that is "zomg glass! " ::lifts and carried away:: a balance, but I like how you play the character ^.^

Epona: watching curiously how she develops XD and wonder how she would react when she is annoyed. Hehe

GK: and Laurel, and Conrad and Ross too! XD

The least: ... I haven't read enough to really pick o.o what I have seen in one or two rps is the road Cecil seems to be taking or thrown into? But I'm not against his personality... But yes haven't read enough of the others ^.^;

What is your favorite type or RP scenario?

::pokes bun:: I completely missed this

Usually rescue rps, or action scenes. Romance usually if it is forbidden-love-between-enemies  and mild ^.^;  also light hearted playing in rp(ironically like tag as adult or games for the sake of being fun)

« Last Edit: June 30, 2014, 01:51:03 PM by Midnight Phantom » Logged

Sleeping Lion.....
SaharaRose
Reading comprehension is key.
Administrator
AAA OR DEATH

Awards:
Made it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageYA Eligibility - VanceMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageGimpyMost Angelic Companion- MileenaCompanion RainbowMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult Stagegreenie's bitchMade it to Young Adult StageHyperactivityMade it to Young Adult StageCompanion OtakuMade it to Young Adult StageObsessive Compulsive (Crystal, Normals, YAs)Made it to Young Adult StageSmokin' HotMade it to Young Adult StageI hit my YA in Youngling stageCompanion HoarderTrophy! Lives on AAAMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageI am Obsessed - Second PlaceRP CompleterMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Teen StageMade it to Teen StageTotally NOT using loaded diceTons of Posts!Very GenerousRP > Homework
$21488.38 muny

View Inventory
Send Money to SaharaRose

« Reply #32 on: June 30, 2014, 01:52:22 PM »

If you were stuck on a deserted island, which of your characters would you want to be there with you? Which one would be nothing but a bother?

Midnight Phantom
18+ RPAnn
Obsessive RPer

Awards:
Made it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageObsessive Compulsive (Normals)Crazy Old Companion LadyMade it to Young Adult StageRP CompleterMade it to Teen StageRP > Homework
$0.00 muny

View Inventory
Send Money to Midnight Phantom

Mrrrr

« Reply #33 on: June 30, 2014, 02:18:08 PM »

Rei or DH: yay flight, plus more ideas to get out of there XD

Bother: Silence....he'll probably go crazy and kill everyone eventually -.-
Kira_Sonar
18+
RP is my drug

Awards:
Made it to Young Adult StageYA Eligibility - Vergil (wrong date)Made it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageCompleted TreatmentMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageVr Srs RperMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageHot & SteamyRP CompleterCompanion ConnoisseurMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageVery GenerousTons of Posts!Made it to Teen StageAAA > Stuff I should be doing
$8158.42 muny

View Inventory
Send Money to Kira_Sonar

No News. Means No News.

« Reply #34 on: October 10, 2014, 06:16:09 PM »

What odd details, if any, can you tell me about your characters? (Example: Originally I was going to make Roxanne a prostitute. OR Munira has finally solved her loud step issue, specially on concert, with custom rubber shoes. Anything you might want the forum to know counts.)

Which character haven't you been able to RP with that you'd like to?
Pages: 1 2 [3]
  Print  

Jump to: