Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home/content/21/8581221/html/aaa/forum/Sources/Load.php(225) : runtime-created function on line 3
Looks Interesting
http://aaa.lasolistia.com
June 20, 2019, 03:42:03 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Something is happening in the cafeteria...

Home   Help Shop Login Register Chat Forms  
Pages: 1 [2] 3
  Print  
Author Topic: Looks Interesting  (Read 6883 times)
Elyabeth
PG-13
I have no life but AAA

Awards:
Duchess of PGMost Creative PlotterA+ ParentingMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageObsessive Compulsive (Bronzes, Strays, YAs)Made it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageYA Eligibility - AaronCompanion OtakuRP CompleterCompanion HoarderMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageI Write Novels in my Sleep - ElyabethMiss Congeniality - First PlaceMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Teen StageMade it to Teen StageLoyal MinionPicklemongerVery GenerousTons of Posts!
$4600.70 muny

View Inventory
Send Money to Elyabeth

I'm a Gypsy, are you coming with me~?

« Reply #15 on: May 06, 2014, 12:54:44 AM »

If you could get a companion of any horoscope or constellation, which would you get? And would you ever want one of your personal horoscope?

Midnight Phantom
18+ RPAnn
Obsessive RPer

Awards:
Made it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageObsessive Compulsive (Normals)Crazy Old Companion LadyMade it to Young Adult StageRP CompleterMade it to Teen StageRP > Homework
$0.00 muny

View Inventory
Send Money to Midnight Phantom

Mrrrr

« Reply #16 on: May 06, 2014, 01:23:53 AM »

Constellation: Draco ...because of memories and none actually having to do with dragon heart movie ironically enough XD ::pats saint seyia::

And yes... because ... in some pictures she has wings(virgo) :3 everyone:faceplam::

Sleeping Lion.....
Bunraku
18+
Manic RPer

Awards:
YA Eligibility - NicodemusYA Eligibility - GeminiHyperactivityI Hit my YA in Youngling StageCompleted RP
$3456.30 muny

View Inventory
Send Money to Bunraku

« Reply #17 on: May 08, 2014, 01:34:31 PM »

What is your favorite type or RP scenario?

The dead stop dreaming
I'll set ablaze this life
Your shadow keeps me bright.
Kira_Sonar
18+
RP is my drug

Awards:
Made it to Young Adult StageYA Eligibility - Vergil (wrong date)Made it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageCompleted TreatmentMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageVr Srs RperMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageHot & SteamyRP CompleterCompanion ConnoisseurMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageVery GenerousTons of Posts!Made it to Teen StageAAA > Stuff I should be doing
$8158.42 muny

View Inventory
Send Money to Kira_Sonar

No News. Means No News.

« Reply #18 on: May 10, 2014, 10:33:46 AM »

Name a few singers or bands you'd recommend for inspiration when your trying to write? I totally need music to write.

Ever have a recurring nightmare? or dream? Care to share? Doesn't have to be in depth. Like mine tend to involve crocodiles and zombies. >.o I couldn't even explain if I wanted to.

Kade    Munira    Cale     Amon    Sion    Peyton    Hunter&Roxanne    Goliath    Kira    Shiva    Allegra    Cecil    Epona    Demetri    Vergil    Merrick    Zero    Haru&Maru    Eighteen    Nikita    Migi    Storm Belle    Daisuke    Azalea    Atlas    Saigon&Akira    Xerxes

Alnaeyah
archived
Manic RPer

Awards:
YA Eligibility - NepetaCompanion ConnoisseurCompleted RPCrazy Old Companion Lady
$798.75 muny

View Inventory
Send Money to Alnaeyah

I have ADOS XD

« Reply #19 on: May 10, 2014, 02:26:52 PM »

What are your favorite anime series?
What is your favorite animal?

Midnight Phantom
18+ RPAnn
Obsessive RPer

Awards:
Made it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageObsessive Compulsive (Normals)Crazy Old Companion LadyMade it to Young Adult StageRP CompleterMade it to Teen StageRP > Homework
$0.00 muny

View Inventory

Mrrrr

« Reply #20 on: May 22, 2014, 11:05:10 PM »

::pokes self:: sorry

Kira:... Depends on the mood. But usually songs where the octave are not to high and is  rhythmically fast. Sometimes nightcore, other times within temptation or instrumental Celtic music XD a lot of inspiration when watching music videos though hehe.

Recurring nightmare or dream... O.o no.. Not usually. Sometimes? But my dreams are usually strange like "hey! I've been here.. Okay taking this option instead"

Nae:

Favorite anime series ... Can I list a few and we can all assume there was a grand cross over anime somewhere that had them all? XD I can go genra if it helps. Usually action with either sci fic or fantasy or both. No school life usually. Current anime I am intrested in is gurren lu( Er something x.x) people turning into mech like beings.

Favorite animal... XD that would be between feline and avian.
Alnaeyah
archived
Manic RPer

Awards:
YA Eligibility - NepetaCompanion ConnoisseurCompleted RPCrazy Old Companion Lady
$798.75 muny

View Inventory
Send Money to Alnaeyah

I have ADOS XD

« Reply #21 on: May 23, 2014, 11:00:04 AM »

I am perfectly fine with lists of doom if that is what you need to do. ^^
Midnight Phantom
18+ RPAnn
Obsessive RPer

Awards:
$0.00 muny

View Inventory

Mrrrr

« Reply #22 on: May 23, 2014, 11:52:23 AM »

Okay XD

Chrono crusade
Violinist of hamlen
Twelve kingdoms
Yami no matsuei(descendents of darkness)
.hack//sign
Gurren la(...something..)
Soul taker
Card captor Sakura
X/1999 series
Tsubasa (clamp)
Angelic layer
Magic knights rayearth
Girl with the third eye
Angel's feather
Betrayal knows my name
Howl's moving castle
Spiral
Earthian
Tactics
Fushigi yugi
Trinity blood
Fairy tail
Digimon
Evangelion
Xenosaga the series
And ...others I've forgotten most likely...and quite a few series I want to watch and haven't gotten around to it.
::pokes loveless and Fma brotherhood::
« Last Edit: May 23, 2014, 11:59:16 AM by Midnight Phantom » Logged
perryunicornboy
18+
AAA OR DEATH

Awards:
Made it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageI threw this bone a mile and all I got was this stupid awardMade it to Young Adult StageObsessive compulsive [males, normals]I played Star and Blue's Pictionary game and all I got was this stupid medle.Made it to Young Adult StageYA Eligibility - BrutusSmokin' HotMade it to Young Adult StageI hit my YA in Youngling stageTons of Posts!Made it to Young Adult StageRP CompleterSurrounded by Girls
$1646.45 muny

View Inventory
Send Money to perryunicornboy

Love makes the world go around

« Reply #23 on: May 23, 2014, 01:17:55 PM »

Trinity blood YAY!!! No spoilers I'm SO like behind on that. I can only take so much of a certain priest being dumb before I wanna smack him.

Midnight Phantom
18+ RPAnn
Obsessive RPer

Awards:
$0.00 muny

View Inventory

Mrrrr

« Reply #24 on: May 23, 2014, 05:02:22 PM »

But..but... But ::pats poor Abel:: XD well he does get his serious moments more and more as the series goes on, and you realize that the happy go lucky attitude is really just a font.(not a spoiler just observation) . And then there is tres yay tres ^.^ ::likes Abel and tres:: I almost have the full manga series...and all the novels that were translated to English... Now to find a way to read the others x.x lol.
Kira_Sonar
18+
RP is my drug

Awards:
Made it to Young Adult StageYA Eligibility - Vergil (wrong date)Made it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageCompleted TreatmentMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageVr Srs RperMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageHot & SteamyRP CompleterCompanion ConnoisseurMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageVery GenerousTons of Posts!Made it to Teen StageAAA > Stuff I should be doing
$8158.42 muny

View Inventory
Send Money to Kira_Sonar

No News. Means No News.

« Reply #25 on: May 27, 2014, 09:25:42 PM »

Your stuck in an elevator for six hours. Which companion of yours would you want there? Which would you not be able to stand for that deration of time?

Name a pass time sport you'd like to try and haven't? (Such as hand gliding, golf, scuba, bungie jumping, etc.)
PonyMama
aka PM
archived
RP is my drug

Awards:
YA Eligibility - LindiweObsessive Compulsive (Normals, Soli Companions, YA's)YA Eligibility - LelaMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageI hit my YA in Youngling stageCompanion HoarderLoyal MinionHot & SteamyRP CompleterMade it to Teen StageVery GenerousMade it to Teen StageMade it to Teen StageCompanion ConnoisseurI was a Pictionary Answer!Tons of Posts!
$4992.52 muny

View Inventory
Send Money to PonyMama

« Reply #26 on: June 05, 2014, 10:13:01 PM »

Who's your favourite/Least favorite of my companions?

Good girls are made of Sugar and Spice,
I'm a Bad Girl made of Whipped Cream and ice!
Midnight Phantom
18+ RPAnn
Obsessive RPer

Awards:
$0.00 muny

View Inventory

Mrrrr

« Reply #27 on: June 06, 2014, 11:39:52 AM »

Kira:The ones I would like there..Er hm o.o Shadow. The one I wouldn't want there.. DH.  DH::pacepacepacepacepacepace:: XD

And archery >.> somehow I always join a place after they get rid of their archery class -.-

PM:

Hm favorite rp wise Leila o.o  favorite physical wise Kayode, cute and love his hair:Eore
Least favorite physical wise: Jasiri
Elyabeth
PG-13
I have no life but AAA

Awards:
Duchess of PGMost Creative PlotterA+ ParentingMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageObsessive Compulsive (Bronzes, Strays, YAs)Made it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageYA Eligibility - AaronCompanion OtakuRP CompleterCompanion HoarderMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageI Write Novels in my Sleep - ElyabethMiss Congeniality - First PlaceMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Teen StageMade it to Teen StageLoyal MinionPicklemongerVery GenerousTons of Posts!
$4600.70 muny

View Inventory
Send Money to Elyabeth

I'm a Gypsy, are you coming with me~?

« Reply #28 on: June 06, 2014, 12:10:42 PM »

I'm going to be lazy and steal PM's idea! Cheesy

All right, everyone, out of my companions who is your MOST favorite? Who is your LEAST favorite? (Feel free to do this with my NCCs as well, if you're feeling inspired.)
Midnight Phantom
18+ RPAnn
Obsessive RPer

Awards:
$0.00 muny

View Inventory

Mrrrr

« Reply #29 on: June 06, 2014, 12:36:20 PM »

Hm o.o since we only Rped once together. I would say Chey from before, being bias ((plus found the pic I drew of her and Rei XD)   current time though: Alan, Gypsy

Least favorite: from hearsay quinton, from profile mikki.   ^.^; 
Pages: 1 [2] 3
  Print  

Jump to: