Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home/content/21/8581221/html/aaa/forum/Sources/Load.php(225) : runtime-created function on line 3
Looks Interesting
http://aaa.lasolistia.com
August 22, 2019, 05:05:21 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Our Move Link is Posted! [Major Announcement]

Home   Help Shop Login Register Chat Forms  
Pages: [1] 2 3
  Print  
Author Topic: Looks Interesting  (Read 7368 times)
Midnight Phantom
18+ RPAnn
Obsessive RPer

Awards:
Made it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageObsessive Compulsive (Normals)Crazy Old Companion LadyMade it to Young Adult StageRP CompleterMade it to Teen StageRP > Homework
$0.00 muny

View Inventory
Send Money to Midnight Phantom

Mrrrr

« on: April 21, 2014, 12:12:58 PM »

If you want to ask me question, seems fun.
« Last Edit: April 23, 2014, 12:09:06 PM by Cliest » Logged

Sleeping Lion.....
Bunraku
18+
Manic RPer

Awards:
YA Eligibility - NicodemusYA Eligibility - GeminiHyperactivityI Hit my YA in Youngling StageCompleted RP
$3456.30 muny

View Inventory
Send Money to Bunraku

« Reply #1 on: April 21, 2014, 12:19:28 PM »

How do you go about creating/deciding upon character names? You have some very unique ones (also on OC's other than AAA companions)

The dead stop dreaming
I'll set ablaze this life
Your shadow keeps me bright.
Midnight Phantom
18+ RPAnn
Obsessive RPer

Awards:
Made it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageObsessive Compulsive (Normals)Crazy Old Companion LadyMade it to Young Adult StageRP CompleterMade it to Teen StageRP > Homework
$0.00 muny

View Inventory

Mrrrr

« Reply #2 on: April 21, 2014, 12:26:20 PM »

Hm, depends on the character. A few of the names that are combination of words like dark heart, are part of their background story where it is just a shorten version if what to call them that still represents them. Others I go to behind the name.com grab a meaning I like then change the name or adding until I come out with something pleasing(to me XD ).
AutumnrainChaos
aka ARC
sera's slut <3
AAA OR DEATH

Awards:
YA Eligibility - NevanMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageYA Eligibility - BeatriceMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageYA Eligibility - DanteMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageYA Eligibility - GamzeeYA Eligibility - TabethaQueen of RNon-Companion MasterSoli's Anime Buddy 8DObsessive Compulsive (Boys, Normals, Mammals)Made it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageCompanion OtakuCompanion HoarderMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StagePied PiperMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageWhat a gimp!Very GenerousI am Obsessed - First PlaceSmokin' HotRP CompleterI hit my YA in Youngling stageAAA > WorkTons of Posts!
$5207.66 muny

View Inventory
Send Money to AutumnrainChaos

« Reply #3 on: April 21, 2014, 12:52:05 PM »

Besides feathers, what else is your favorite feature on a companion?

Hair Color & Style: idk man, its a banana tree, I am just hoping to make you laugh with this test.

Bad Habits are hard to break - Yaoi RP Message Boards
Midnight Phantom
18+ RPAnn
Obsessive RPer

Awards:
$0.00 muny

View Inventory

Mrrrr

« Reply #4 on: April 21, 2014, 01:08:44 PM »

Hm, I have to say eyes. Especially variation on eyes ^.^ glowy eyes, different shape eyes, unnatural colors :cough:: 
Kira_Sonar
18+
RP is my drug

Awards:
Made it to Young Adult StageYA Eligibility - Vergil (wrong date)Made it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageCompleted TreatmentMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageVr Srs RperMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageHot & SteamyRP CompleterCompanion ConnoisseurMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageVery GenerousTons of Posts!Made it to Teen StageAAA > Stuff I should be doing
$8158.42 muny

View Inventory
Send Money to Kira_Sonar

No News. Means No News.

« Reply #5 on: April 22, 2014, 05:10:04 PM »

Heeeeey nice basket~ That's Liz has already staked claim to. <3

What Character haven't you been able to RP in a while that'd you'd like to?

What Character (out of all the site) who'd you love to read more about? (Feel free to choose top three)

Kade    Munira    Cale     Amon    Sion    Peyton    Hunter&Roxanne    Goliath    Kira    Shiva    Allegra    Cecil    Epona    Demetri    Vergil    Merrick    Zero    Haru&Maru    Eighteen    Nikita    Migi    Storm Belle    Daisuke    Azalea    Atlas    Saigon&Akira    Xerxes

Midnight Phantom
18+ RPAnn
Obsessive RPer

Awards:
$0.00 muny

View Inventory

Mrrrr

« Reply #6 on: April 22, 2014, 08:38:22 PM »

>.> ::ate the chocolate already:: >:3

I am assuming AAA(so many outside x.x): Rei possibly, been wanting to develop his psychic ability a bit more.. but need to move them form the kidnap rp to current day still ^.^;

hmm Annika O.o for some reason Kei's demi cat catches my curiosity, Kei has many plans for her, makes me wonder which direction she will pick.  XD

Sera's Triskelion, since the event I liked him(art wise) XD I haven't seen any threads on a cursory scan so I am not sure of his personality

Kira..Kira ^.~ I found her character to be pretty fun in GK  and the threads I have seen of her here as well. More of a loner but still drawn toward  groups even if not completely willing.

Kira_Sonar
18+
RP is my drug

Awards:
Made it to Young Adult StageYA Eligibility - Vergil (wrong date)Made it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageCompleted TreatmentMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageVr Srs RperMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageHot & SteamyRP CompleterCompanion ConnoisseurMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageVery GenerousTons of Posts!Made it to Teen StageAAA > Stuff I should be doing
$8158.42 muny

View Inventory
Send Money to Kira_Sonar

No News. Means No News.

« Reply #7 on: April 24, 2014, 07:09:35 AM »

Name three cosplays you'd like to see around the boards. You don't have to be planning to get them.

What is your favorite color combination? (3-5 colors. Feel free to choose two.)
Midnight Phantom
18+ RPAnn
Obsessive RPer

Awards:
$0.00 muny

View Inventory

Mrrrr

« Reply #8 on: April 30, 2014, 06:58:04 PM »

missed this O.o

Cloud, Vincent, Angeal

Colors:
black with pale silver trimming(almost white)

black and blue
Elyabeth
PG-13
I have no life but AAA

Awards:
Duchess of PGMost Creative PlotterA+ ParentingMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageObsessive Compulsive (Bronzes, Strays, YAs)Made it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageYA Eligibility - AaronCompanion OtakuRP CompleterCompanion HoarderMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageI Write Novels in my Sleep - ElyabethMiss Congeniality - First PlaceMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Teen StageMade it to Teen StageLoyal MinionPicklemongerVery GenerousTons of Posts!
$4600.70 muny

View Inventory
Send Money to Elyabeth

I'm a Gypsy, are you coming with me~?

« Reply #9 on: April 30, 2014, 09:01:58 PM »

So why do you enjoy angelic looking/winged companions so much? Have you just always wanted to fly, or is it kinda symbolic? or just for fun? :3

Midnight Phantom
18+ RPAnn
Obsessive RPer

Awards:
$0.00 muny

View Inventory

Mrrrr

« Reply #10 on: May 02, 2014, 07:50:40 PM »

Mainly just for fun. I think it started with digimon's Angemon and evolved from there. Prior to that it was shape-shifters ^.^ and still is
Kira_Sonar
18+
RP is my drug

Awards:
$8158.42 muny

View Inventory
Send Money to Kira_Sonar

No News. Means No News.

« Reply #11 on: May 03, 2014, 12:10:05 AM »

Aaaaa yeah FF7 and totally wondered that myself Gracie. >3> Angemon was one of my favs, just under Garurumon. Got a thing for canines I do~

Out of your companions, which is most similar to you?

What's the strangest food you've ever eaten? Guilty food pleasure? (ex: French fries/ice cream)
Midnight Phantom
18+ RPAnn
Obsessive RPer

Awards:
$0.00 muny

View Inventory

Mrrrr

« Reply #12 on: May 05, 2014, 09:53:14 AM »

Lol most people do, I just know it was anime induced ::points to digimon and clamp::

Hm... Bits and pieces in each one but... Shadow? ::is actually more quiet than not...irl:: but bits and pieces ::pats phantom that isn't here::

Mayonnaise and French fries? O.o  
Kira_Sonar
18+
RP is my drug

Awards:
$8158.42 muny

View Inventory
Send Money to Kira_Sonar

No News. Means No News.

« Reply #13 on: May 05, 2014, 11:16:02 AM »

Which companion of yours is best at physical fighting? Which is best at dancing? (Just curious which of yours is the strongest and if any has dance talent~)

You think you saw a ghost! Which of your companions would handle the situation best? (Feel free to state a few characters reactions or if they'd even care)
Midnight Phantom
18+ RPAnn
Obsessive RPer

Awards:
$0.00 muny

View Inventory

Mrrrr

« Reply #14 on: May 06, 2014, 12:18:38 AM »

Dark heart in physical fighting...her partner in dancing XD but until he is made Rei is second choice ^.^; and mostly for fun.

Dark Heart again ._. She's hard to scare and likely try to befriend it in odd ways. "O.o! Ghost! ..hey come back"
Rei: "o.o ....*Hiss*"
Spirit:.....::run away!:: ((the irony))
Shadow:... I must be disturbing you, I will leave.
Silence: Sh** man! this isn't funny! I'm going to get you little.... :shivers and backs out::
Sephiroth:.... ::ignores it and walks through::
Anima:.. Look its a hologram! Like in that museum"   spirit:returns then runs away with her::
Dei: o.o "hello.... Are you a new companion type?"
Pages: [1] 2 3
  Print  

Jump to: