Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home/content/21/8581221/html/aaa/forum/Sources/Load.php(225) : runtime-created function on line 3
Because no one is here to tell me no!
http://aaa.lasolistia.com
June 20, 2019, 03:23:27 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Crowley Press Conference - February World Event Update [Major Event!]

Home   Help Shop Login Register Chat Forms  
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4
  Print  
Author Topic: Because no one is here to tell me no!  (Read 13677 times)
Bree Fluff
Art Check
Obsessive RPer

Awards:
What a gimp!Made it to Young Adult StageYA Eligibility-MinuetMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageObsessive compulsive [normals]Made it to Young Adult StageI played Star and Blue's Pictionary game and all I got was this stupid medle.Hot & SteamyCrazy Old Companion LadyCompleted RP
$567.62 muny

View Inventory
Send Money to Bree Fluff

Tomo is my god and my god is awful.

« Reply #15 on: April 22, 2014, 08:01:39 AM »

@Shosh, One Night Stand: Till, Marry: Blue, Kill: Aaisha.

And as far as my dream companion, oh wow. Recently I've been wanting a rainbow rose companion.. BUT my dream companion would have to be a Valais Blacknose Sheep. I like to call him Blake.

@Shads, if I could do anything without having to go school for it it would probably be like being a... I dunno.. I really just don't I really dunno if I wanna be a pharmacist but that's what my mom wants me to do but that's all math and science, I like history and english.. So.. A librarian? I'd really love to be a librarian.

Then if I were a companion, I think I'd be some sort of feline. I'd totally be a demi too. As far as a collar would go I think I'd have a collar switch. I'd be a stray to domestic tag. Just because when I was younger I kept myself a lot more secluded from people/things and I'm still pretty easily frightened of people iunno

About Me--Book Wishlist--My Blog--Goodreads

[3:24 PM] LeeAnne: Bree.
[3:24 PM] LeeAnne: You.
[3:24 PM] LeeAnne: You are my soul
[3:24 PM] LeeAnne: the embodiment of my spirit
[3:24 PM] LeeAnne: I feel you physically there

Shadowphyr
18+
I have no life but AAA

Awards:
YA Eligibility - RacineI threw this hedgehog a mile and all I got was this stupid awardMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageCompanion RainbowObsessive Compulsive (Solistia Companions, Male Companions))Made it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageSmokin' HotCompanion HoarderMade it to Young Adult StageI Write Novels in my Sleep - Second PlaceLiketotorturemycharacteritis - Second PlaceRP CompleterSoli's Anime Buddy 8DI hit my YA in Youngling stageTons of Posts!Companion ConnoisseurI miss you (be more active TAT)
$10244.22 muny

View Inventory
Send Money to Shadowphyr

"Yeahnaw. The pibbly thinks that's bad juju."

« Reply #16 on: April 22, 2014, 11:59:38 AM »

YOU'RE JUST LIKE A FERAL STRAY KITTY!

LET ME LOVE YOU!

Greenie
18+
I have no life but AAA

Awards:
YA Eligibility - VictoriaI threw this hedgehog a mile and all I got was this stupid awardMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageYA Eligibility - NatashaYA Eligibility - EirianYA Eligibility - CreedMost Devilish Companion-MaksimWow... two at onceCompanion RainbowYA Eligibility - NathalieDown With FertilityYA Eligibility - BlairYA Eligibility - MaeObsessive Compulsive (Bronze Collars, Demi, Domestic, Non-Mammilian, Strays, Normals, Solistia)Made it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageI hit my YA in Youngling stageMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageCompanion OtakuRP CompleterMade it to Young Adult StagePlot Monster - First PlaceCompanion HoarderSmokin' HotMade it to Young Adult Stageget in my bedSoli's Anime Buddy 8DTons of Posts!PicklemongerGimpyVery GenerousRP > Homework
$4232.75 muny

View Inventory
Send Money to Greenie

da mirror's like baby you da best you da best

« Reply #17 on: April 22, 2014, 12:00:27 PM »

UNTIL YOU LEAAARRN TO LOVE YOURSEEEEELF

wait what do you mean we're not singing jason derulo

"There is a reason you have first place for evil plotting" -ARC
Kira_Sonar
18+
RP is my drug

Awards:
Made it to Young Adult StageYA Eligibility - Vergil (wrong date)Made it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageCompleted TreatmentMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageVr Srs RperMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageHot & SteamyRP CompleterCompanion ConnoisseurMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageVery GenerousTons of Posts!Made it to Teen StageAAA > Stuff I should be doing
$8158.42 muny

View Inventory
Send Money to Kira_Sonar

No News. Means No News.

« Reply #18 on: April 22, 2014, 05:16:21 PM »

What's your favorite video game?

What Character (out of all the site) who'd you love to read more about? (Feel free to choose top three)

Kade    Munira    Cale     Amon    Sion    Peyton    Hunter&Roxanne    Goliath    Kira    Shiva    Allegra    Cecil    Epona    Demetri    Vergil    Merrick    Zero    Haru&Maru    Eighteen    Nikita    Migi    Storm Belle    Daisuke    Azalea    Atlas    Saigon&Akira    Xerxes

Bree Fluff
Art Check
Obsessive RPer

Awards:
What a gimp!Made it to Young Adult StageYA Eligibility-MinuetMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageObsessive compulsive [normals]Made it to Young Adult StageI played Star and Blue's Pictionary game and all I got was this stupid medle.Hot & SteamyCrazy Old Companion LadyCompleted RP
$567.62 muny

View Inventory
Send Money to Bree Fluff

« Reply #19 on: April 24, 2014, 07:53:59 AM »

@Greenie,Excuse me, we always sing Jason Derulo here. <3

@Kira, Oooh, favorite video game? Currently it's Animal Crossing: New Leaf. ^w^
Kira_Sonar
18+
RP is my drug

Awards:
Made it to Young Adult StageYA Eligibility - Vergil (wrong date)Made it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageCompleted TreatmentMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageVr Srs RperMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageHot & SteamyRP CompleterCompanion ConnoisseurMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageVery GenerousTons of Posts!Made it to Teen StageAAA > Stuff I should be doing
$8158.42 muny

View Inventory
Send Money to Kira_Sonar

No News. Means No News.

« Reply #20 on: May 02, 2014, 11:47:00 PM »

Name three cosplays you'd like to see around the boards. You don't have to be planning to get them.

What is your favorite color combination? (3-5 colors. Feel free to choose two.)
Bree Fluff
Art Check
Obsessive RPer

Awards:
$567.62 muny

View Inventory
Send Money to Bree Fluff

« Reply #21 on: May 03, 2014, 08:32:47 AM »

As far as cosplays go I'd have to say The Red Queen, The Riddler and Ursula.

Color combos weeee! all time favorite color palette is pastel blue, pink, purple and grey :3

Ceci likes pastel colors. <3
Kira_Sonar
18+
RP is my drug

Awards:
$8158.42 muny

View Inventory
Send Money to Kira_Sonar

No News. Means No News.

« Reply #22 on: May 05, 2014, 10:45:12 AM »

Name a few singers or bands you enjoy listening to.

Favorite type of movie genre?
Bree Fluff
Art Check
Obsessive RPer

Awards:
$567.62 muny

View Inventory
Send Money to Bree Fluff

« Reply #23 on: May 05, 2014, 01:06:43 PM »

OoOoh crap music. Currently I am greatly enjoying Frank Sinatra, The Neighbourhood, Coldplay, Barbra Streisand and Bastille on a daily basis.

My favorite movie genre has to be a tie between parody movies and romcoms..  I. CAN'T. CHOOOOOOSE. xD
Kira_Sonar
18+
RP is my drug

Awards:
$8158.42 muny

View Inventory
Send Money to Kira_Sonar

No News. Means No News.

« Reply #24 on: May 10, 2014, 10:29:54 AM »

Your stuck in an elevator for six hours. Which AAA character would you want there? Which would you not be able to stand for that deration of time?

If you could have a tattoo what would it be? If not, what tattoo placement do you find appealing?

Bree Fluff
Art Check
Obsessive RPer

Awards:
$567.62 muny

View Inventory
Send Money to Bree Fluff

« Reply #25 on: May 12, 2014, 12:54:27 PM »

If I were stuck in an elevator for that long I would think that it would be fun to hang out in there with Shep.

I really want a dragon tattoo. I've been saying that since freshman year. My daddy has one on his arm and I really want one too. I'd want mine on my thigh.
Kira_Sonar
18+
RP is my drug

Awards:
$8158.42 muny

View Inventory
Send Money to Kira_Sonar

No News. Means No News.

« Reply #26 on: May 27, 2014, 12:20:14 PM »

What's your least favorite animal and mythical creature?

Are you a prankster? What's the most clever prank you've ever managed to pull?
Bree Fluff
Art Check
Obsessive RPer

Awards:
$567.62 muny

View Inventory
Send Money to Bree Fluff

« Reply #27 on: May 27, 2014, 12:36:07 PM »

I'm not a fan of manticores. The monsters that have the head of a man, body of a lion and the tail that shoots poison spikeys

And as far as being a prankster.. One time I put fake spiders in my brother's bed and made him cry when he was like 10
PonyMama
aka PM
archived
RP is my drug

Awards:
YA Eligibility - LindiweObsessive Compulsive (Normals, Soli Companions, YA's)YA Eligibility - LelaMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageI hit my YA in Youngling stageCompanion HoarderLoyal MinionHot & SteamyRP CompleterMade it to Teen StageVery GenerousMade it to Teen StageMade it to Teen StageCompanion ConnoisseurI was a Pictionary Answer!Tons of Posts!
$4992.52 muny

View Inventory
Send Money to PonyMama

« Reply #28 on: June 05, 2014, 10:16:54 PM »

Who's your favourite/Least favorite of my companions?

Good girls are made of Sugar and Spice,
I'm a Bad Girl made of Whipped Cream and ice!
Elyabeth
PG-13
I have no life but AAA

Awards:
Duchess of PGMost Creative PlotterA+ ParentingMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageObsessive Compulsive (Bronzes, Strays, YAs)Made it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageYA Eligibility - AaronCompanion OtakuRP CompleterCompanion HoarderMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageI Write Novels in my Sleep - ElyabethMiss Congeniality - First PlaceMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Teen StageMade it to Teen StageLoyal MinionPicklemongerVery GenerousTons of Posts!
$4600.70 muny

View Inventory
Send Money to Elyabeth

I'm a Gypsy, are you coming with me~?

« Reply #29 on: June 06, 2014, 12:07:41 PM »

I'm going to be lazy and steal PM's idea! Cheesy

All right, everyone, out of my companions who is your MOST favorite? Who is your LEAST favorite? (Feel free to do this with my NCCs as well, if you're feeling inspired.)

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4
  Print  

Jump to: