Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home/content/21/8581221/html/aaa/forum/Sources/Load.php(225) : runtime-created function on line 3
Hit me with your best shot
http://aaa.lasolistia.com
October 17, 2019, 12:15:53 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Our Move Link is Posted! [Major Announcement]

Home   Help Shop Login Register Chat Forms  
Pages: 1 2 [3]
  Print  
Author Topic: Hit me with your best shot  (Read 8448 times)
perryunicornboy
18+
AAA OR DEATH

Awards:
Made it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageI threw this bone a mile and all I got was this stupid awardMade it to Young Adult StageObsessive compulsive [males, normals]I played Star and Blue's Pictionary game and all I got was this stupid medle.Made it to Young Adult StageYA Eligibility - BrutusSmokin' HotMade it to Young Adult StageI hit my YA in Youngling stageTons of Posts!Made it to Young Adult StageRP CompleterSurrounded by Girls
$1646.45 muny

View Inventory
Send Money to perryunicornboy

Love makes the world go around

« Reply #30 on: June 09, 2014, 02:49:47 PM »

I would of soloed her being around but I didn't know she was O_o that was me being the dumb

Shadowphyr
18+
I have no life but AAA

Awards:
YA Eligibility - RacineI threw this hedgehog a mile and all I got was this stupid awardMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageCompanion RainbowObsessive Compulsive (Solistia Companions, Male Companions))Made it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageSmokin' HotCompanion HoarderMade it to Young Adult StageI Write Novels in my Sleep - Second PlaceLiketotorturemycharacteritis - Second PlaceRP CompleterSoli's Anime Buddy 8DI hit my YA in Youngling stageTons of Posts!Companion ConnoisseurI miss you (be more active TAT)
$10244.22 muny

View Inventory
Send Money to Shadowphyr

"Yeahnaw. The pibbly thinks that's bad juju."

« Reply #31 on: June 09, 2014, 03:17:21 PM »

Pretty much a lot of my bad, too.  I was kind of out of commission with he came along, so I just don't think it ever got addressed.  :x  But she definitely would have been around!  (...when she wasn't touring and doing gigs with dad...  XD)

perryunicornboy
18+
AAA OR DEATH

Awards:
Made it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageI threw this bone a mile and all I got was this stupid awardMade it to Young Adult StageObsessive compulsive [males, normals]I played Star and Blue's Pictionary game and all I got was this stupid medle.Made it to Young Adult StageYA Eligibility - BrutusSmokin' HotMade it to Young Adult StageI hit my YA in Youngling stageTons of Posts!Made it to Young Adult StageRP CompleterSurrounded by Girls
$1646.45 muny

View Inventory
Send Money to perryunicornboy

Love makes the world go around

« Reply #32 on: June 09, 2014, 03:21:45 PM »

welp we should totes have them have a little meet up, Jiang is a terrible singer it would funny
Shadowphyr
18+
I have no life but AAA

Awards:
YA Eligibility - RacineI threw this hedgehog a mile and all I got was this stupid awardMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageCompanion RainbowObsessive Compulsive (Solistia Companions, Male Companions))Made it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageSmokin' HotCompanion HoarderMade it to Young Adult StageI Write Novels in my Sleep - Second PlaceLiketotorturemycharacteritis - Second PlaceRP CompleterSoli's Anime Buddy 8DI hit my YA in Youngling stageTons of Posts!Companion ConnoisseurI miss you (be more active TAT)
$10244.22 muny

View Inventory
Send Money to Shadowphyr

« Reply #33 on: June 11, 2014, 10:26:13 AM »

BECAUSE I'M DUMB AND DIDN'T ANSWER TWO QUESTIONS

PM:
Honestly, it's been so long that I don't remember...  Trying to think now, the only thing that comes to mind is what she's already named.  XD

Oni:
There'd be flying lessons (wherein Sei'ku doesn't actually teach me how to fly, he just ....carries me while he flies around everywhere).  We'd eat lunch at a fancy steakhouse where we can be carnivores, the beach to shed some pounds, and I'd probably wanna just hang out.  I'd probably also wanna reminisce about Fera...  Find out why he really cared so much about her since she was kinda mean to him...
PonyMama
aka PM
archived
RP is my drug

Awards:
YA Eligibility - LindiweObsessive Compulsive (Normals, Soli Companions, YA's)YA Eligibility - LelaMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageI hit my YA in Youngling stageCompanion HoarderLoyal MinionHot & SteamyRP CompleterMade it to Teen StageVery GenerousMade it to Teen StageMade it to Teen StageCompanion ConnoisseurI was a Pictionary Answer!Tons of Posts!
$4992.52 muny

View Inventory
Send Money to PonyMama

« Reply #34 on: June 11, 2014, 11:10:24 AM »

Yeah she is kind of just Danuwa now. It was who she was almost meant to be. I knew it was a long shot when it came to a potential name from long ago but had to ask

Good girls are made of Sugar and Spice,
I'm a Bad Girl made of Whipped Cream and ice!
Shadowphyr
18+
I have no life but AAA

Awards:
$10244.22 muny

View Inventory
Send Money to Shadowphyr

« Reply #35 on: June 11, 2014, 11:50:25 AM »

I remember having had a name planned out for her if I won, but it's just been so long.  And with so many names out there now (not just on AAA, but also in my own head), it's really hard for me to remember.  It also doesn't help that I have terrible memory with names at all to begin with (there's people I've hung out with casually at school since sophomore year whose names I still don't know XD).
Pages: 1 2 [3]
  Print  

Jump to: