Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home/content/21/8581221/html/aaa/forum/Sources/Load.php(225) : runtime-created function on line 3
Hit me with your best shot
http://aaa.lasolistia.com
September 14, 2019, 11:39:41 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Love Is In The Air [Breeding Season]

Home   Help Shop Login Register Chat Forms  
Pages: 1 [2] 3
  Print  
Author Topic: Hit me with your best shot  (Read 8220 times)
Shadowphyr
18+
I have no life but AAA

Awards:
YA Eligibility - RacineI threw this hedgehog a mile and all I got was this stupid awardMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageCompanion RainbowObsessive Compulsive (Solistia Companions, Male Companions))Made it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageSmokin' HotCompanion HoarderMade it to Young Adult StageI Write Novels in my Sleep - Second PlaceLiketotorturemycharacteritis - Second PlaceRP CompleterSoli's Anime Buddy 8DI hit my YA in Youngling stageTons of Posts!Companion ConnoisseurI miss you (be more active TAT)
$10244.22 muny

View Inventory
Send Money to Shadowphyr

"Yeahnaw. The pibbly thinks that's bad juju."

« Reply #15 on: May 11, 2014, 08:15:45 PM »

That makes it harder lol

I have no idea, I'm not much of a history buff so I never pay attention to when someone was born....

I guess off the top of my head, I'd say Cleopatra?  8x

Elyabeth
PG-13
I have no life but AAA

Awards:
Duchess of PGMost Creative PlotterA+ ParentingMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageObsessive Compulsive (Bronzes, Strays, YAs)Made it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageYA Eligibility - AaronCompanion OtakuRP CompleterCompanion HoarderMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageI Write Novels in my Sleep - ElyabethMiss Congeniality - First PlaceMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Teen StageMade it to Teen StageLoyal MinionPicklemongerVery GenerousTons of Posts!
$4600.70 muny

View Inventory
Send Money to Elyabeth

I'm a Gypsy, are you coming with me~?

« Reply #16 on: May 11, 2014, 08:16:44 PM »

Okay, Shadsie, you're turn! Out of my companions who would you: marry/have a relationship with, kill (or be enemies with if you knew them in real life), and have a one night stand with, or just want to go on a date with?

Shadowphyr
18+
I have no life but AAA

Awards:
YA Eligibility - RacineI threw this hedgehog a mile and all I got was this stupid awardMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageCompanion RainbowObsessive Compulsive (Solistia Companions, Male Companions))Made it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageSmokin' HotCompanion HoarderMade it to Young Adult StageI Write Novels in my Sleep - Second PlaceLiketotorturemycharacteritis - Second PlaceRP CompleterSoli's Anime Buddy 8DI hit my YA in Youngling stageTons of Posts!Companion ConnoisseurI miss you (be more active TAT)
$10244.22 muny

View Inventory
Send Money to Shadowphyr

« Reply #17 on: May 11, 2014, 09:05:14 PM »

I'd probably marry Kodi....  I know it would be difficult, and we'd run into a lot of problems trying to make it work, but I'm sure if I was able to pull him away from Iraina for a little while, I'm sure it'd all work out!!

One-night stand would be Mikki.  Nothing better than a tiger-hairy man to cuddle up with and share some vodka while throwing cheap double entendres at each other...  XD

Bee and I would have problems.  I'd probably try to kill the poor guy, even though I know he's not really trying to be a creeper.  He just .....is one.

But I would love to go on a tea-date with Emilia, Solene, and Isabelle.  >.<   And a barhop with Coax...XD
Alnaeyah
archived
Manic RPer

Awards:
YA Eligibility - NepetaCompanion ConnoisseurCompleted RPCrazy Old Companion Lady
$798.75 muny

View Inventory
Send Money to Alnaeyah

I have ADOS XD

« Reply #18 on: May 11, 2014, 09:59:31 PM »

How far into the gutters does your brain live?

Shadowphyr
18+
I have no life but AAA

Awards:
$10244.22 muny

View Inventory
Send Money to Shadowphyr

« Reply #19 on: May 12, 2014, 05:54:59 AM »

Gutters?  Betch, please.  I'm subterranean.
Shadowphyr
18+
I have no life but AAA

Awards:
$10244.22 muny

View Inventory
Send Money to Shadowphyr

« Reply #20 on: June 08, 2014, 08:36:18 PM »

Booooooooooooooooooored
perryunicornboy
18+
AAA OR DEATH

Awards:
Made it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageI threw this bone a mile and all I got was this stupid awardMade it to Young Adult StageObsessive compulsive [males, normals]I played Star and Blue's Pictionary game and all I got was this stupid medle.Made it to Young Adult StageYA Eligibility - BrutusSmokin' HotMade it to Young Adult StageI hit my YA in Youngling stageTons of Posts!Made it to Young Adult StageRP CompleterSurrounded by Girls
$1646.45 muny

View Inventory
Send Money to perryunicornboy

Love makes the world go around

« Reply #21 on: June 08, 2014, 08:38:49 PM »

Shads which of my kiddies is your favorite and which is your least favorite?

Elyabeth
PG-13
I have no life but AAA

Awards:
Duchess of PGMost Creative PlotterA+ ParentingMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageObsessive Compulsive (Bronzes, Strays, YAs)Made it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageYA Eligibility - AaronCompanion OtakuRP CompleterCompanion HoarderMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageI Write Novels in my Sleep - ElyabethMiss Congeniality - First PlaceMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Teen StageMade it to Teen StageLoyal MinionPicklemongerVery GenerousTons of Posts!
$4600.70 muny

View Inventory
Send Money to Elyabeth

I'm a Gypsy, are you coming with me~?

« Reply #22 on: June 08, 2014, 08:39:02 PM »

Favorite and least favorite of my companions, go!
PonyMama
aka PM
archived
RP is my drug

Awards:
YA Eligibility - LindiweObsessive Compulsive (Normals, Soli Companions, YA's)YA Eligibility - LelaMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageI hit my YA in Youngling stageCompanion HoarderLoyal MinionHot & SteamyRP CompleterMade it to Teen StageVery GenerousMade it to Teen StageMade it to Teen StageCompanion ConnoisseurI was a Pictionary Answer!Tons of Posts!
$4992.52 muny

View Inventory
Send Money to PonyMama

« Reply #23 on: June 08, 2014, 08:41:33 PM »

Favorite and least favorite of my companions, go!
Same question cause I am too lazy to go copy and paste

Good girls are made of Sugar and Spice,
I'm a Bad Girl made of Whipped Cream and ice!
Oni
18+
Obsessive RPer

Awards:
Made it to Young Adult StageYA Eligibility - NoraYA Eligibility - AumakuaObsessive compulsive (Non-Mammals)Made it to Young Adult StageHot & SteamyCompanion ConnoisseurCrazy Old Companion LadyRP CompleterMade it to Young Adult StageI hit my YA in Youngling stage
$9765.67 muny

View Inventory
Send Money to Oni

Your soul for a kiss

« Reply #24 on: June 08, 2014, 08:55:38 PM »

Marry, One Night Stand, Kill with my characters go <3

Shadowphyr
18+
I have no life but AAA

Awards:
$10244.22 muny

View Inventory
Send Money to Shadowphyr

« Reply #25 on: June 08, 2014, 11:43:58 PM »

Perry:
Appearance wise, my favorite has to be Jin.  Albino peacocks are total jackholes, but they're so pretty.  My least favorite would have to be Brutus.  Poor baby, but I have to pick one.  Personality wise and etc, I think my favorite is Jiang.  He's changed so much since his original concept that it just makes me happy, and sometimes I like to think that Kime had a helping hand in some of that (since she's kind of his step sister?)  Least favorite is Adonis, but only because of the severe extremes he goes through.  |D  Unfortunately I haven't read too many of your Companion's stories, so I only have what I remember to go off of.

Ugh Gracie!  You too!?  You're not faaaiiiiiiir...
.........THIS IS INCREDIBLY HARD OKAY!?  So I'm just gonna have to do this greedy tie for first place thing.  Sorry not sorry.  Among my ABSOLUTE favorites are: Kodi, Solene, Emilia, Coax, and Mikki.  I've always enjoyed Kodi RPs, even in the very beginning; I liked how complex he was, even back then.  Solene I have been in absolute love with since she and Nero were just another one of TOM's shoddy pictures.  I was really sad not to win one of them, but I don't think I would have done nearly as wonderfully with them as you and Rose has...  Emilia is just too sweet, and Kime still has fond memories of her childhood friend.  I was so proud to see her grow up and become a beautiful young woman, and I can't WAIT to see her finally meet her future forever.  Coax just amuses me, and I love how she's able to pull Kali out of her shell, even if the croc isn't exactly the FRIENDLIEST creatures on the planet.  I suppose it's just a good thing Kali is more plant than meat.  XD  AND MIKKI IS SIMPLY THERE BECAUSE I HAVE A DEEP, HARD LOVE FOR WHITE TIGERS.  And he's even Russian which makes it almost better, and I just love him okay?

Least favorite is gonna have to go to Nemo.  Not because he's not awesome or anything, it's just ....as I've mentioned before, I can't even look at him without getting the willies (which is INCREDIBLY ODD because I don't like spiders either, but I'm perfectly fine with Bartleby and Alejandro?Huh)

PM:
Most favorite has to go to Dani.  She's another long-time favorite of mine that I was really sad I didn't win.  But just like with Solene and Nero, I don't think I would have done nearly as good with her as you did, and she certainly wouldn't have had the life you have given to her.  And somehow I doubt she would have ended up with Kodi in my care, and those two are just so incredibly presh, please never stop what you're doing.

Least favorite would have to go to Lela (and this was REALLY hard for me to decide because I really don't not like any of your kids, I couldn't think of any of them that I just didn't really like or found myself less interested in.  I guess it really boils down to a mixture of toddlers and tiaras, elitist attitude, and sorority mentality, which is bad because these are the same reasons I LIKE Lela.  That's just the kind of person she is, even if she has the good parts to balance it all out, and she looks the absolute perfect part for it, too.  But those are also the kinds of people I just .....really can't bring myself to like in the real world, so that's why I have to put her at least favorite...)

Oni:
One-night Stand Sei'ku.  Marry Sei'ku.  Kill Sei'ku.

Because if I can't have him, nobody can.
(However, Xara is more than welcome to ....participate in the one-night stand with us.  <3)
PonyMama
aka PM
archived
RP is my drug

Awards:
YA Eligibility - LindiweObsessive Compulsive (Normals, Soli Companions, YA's)YA Eligibility - LelaMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageI hit my YA in Youngling stageCompanion HoarderLoyal MinionHot & SteamyRP CompleterMade it to Teen StageVery GenerousMade it to Teen StageMade it to Teen StageCompanion ConnoisseurI was a Pictionary Answer!Tons of Posts!
$4992.52 muny

View Inventory
Send Money to PonyMama

« Reply #26 on: June 09, 2014, 09:46:47 AM »

Okay follow up question, cause I am curious (although it has been a LONG while), if you had won the little albino bunny, what was her name going to be?
Oni
18+
Obsessive RPer

Awards:
Made it to Young Adult StageYA Eligibility - NoraYA Eligibility - AumakuaObsessive compulsive (Non-Mammals)Made it to Young Adult StageHot & SteamyCompanion ConnoisseurCrazy Old Companion LadyRP CompleterMade it to Young Adult StageI hit my YA in Youngling stage
$9765.67 muny

View Inventory
Send Money to Oni

Your soul for a kiss

« Reply #27 on: June 09, 2014, 10:32:34 AM »

XD I'm not sure if Sei'ku is flattered or frightened lol
Xara is definitely blushing though

You have an entire day to spend with Sei'ku out in Silverbrook. The one night stand option is now off the table, what do you end up doing for the day?
perryunicornboy
18+
AAA OR DEATH

Awards:
Made it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageI threw this bone a mile and all I got was this stupid awardMade it to Young Adult StageObsessive compulsive [males, normals]I played Star and Blue's Pictionary game and all I got was this stupid medle.Made it to Young Adult StageYA Eligibility - BrutusSmokin' HotMade it to Young Adult StageI hit my YA in Youngling stageTons of Posts!Made it to Young Adult StageRP CompleterSurrounded by Girls
$1646.45 muny

View Inventory
Send Money to perryunicornboy

Love makes the world go around

« Reply #28 on: June 09, 2014, 01:09:31 PM »

Jin is pleased you think he is pretty XD Also Jiang and Kime need an rp now XD but yes we can assume having a sister has helped him even if he still is his little gentlemanly self XD at least he stopped trying to be a hero
Shadowphyr
18+
I have no life but AAA

Awards:
$10244.22 muny

View Inventory
Send Money to Shadowphyr

« Reply #29 on: June 09, 2014, 02:48:27 PM »

They probably should.  It just seems strange that they would never meet, especially since Kime, Haydn, and her dad spend a lot of time with Shiro.  I can't imagine them never having a "family dinner" with the five of them.  o.o
Pages: 1 [2] 3
  Print  

Jump to: