Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home/content/21/8581221/html/aaa/forum/Sources/Load.php(225) : runtime-created function on line 3
mIGHT AS WELL
http://aaa.lasolistia.com
October 19, 2019, 06:20:58 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Something is happening in the cafeteria...

Home   Help Shop Login Register Chat Forms  
Pages: 1 [2]
  Print  
Author Topic: mIGHT AS WELL  (Read 7566 times)
Star Rice
Art Staff
RP is my drug

Awards:
YA Eligibility - RubyNeighborhood Bird Wing ExpertPied PiperMade it to Young Adult StageCrazy Old Companion LadyCompanion ConnoisseurI hit my YA in Youngling stageRP CompleterMade it to Young Adult StageVery Generous
$7340.62 muny

View Inventory
Send Money to Star Rice

follow for more soft southern herb

« Reply #15 on: April 22, 2014, 06:39:02 AM »

heh heh hehh ehhhe heh >))))

There is one person who gets dibs first, but after that Im sure we can figure out something >D

Shadowphyr
18+
I have no life but AAA

Awards:
YA Eligibility - RacineI threw this hedgehog a mile and all I got was this stupid awardMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageCompanion RainbowObsessive Compulsive (Solistia Companions, Male Companions))Made it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageSmokin' HotCompanion HoarderMade it to Young Adult StageI Write Novels in my Sleep - Second PlaceLiketotorturemycharacteritis - Second PlaceRP CompleterSoli's Anime Buddy 8DI hit my YA in Youngling stageTons of Posts!Companion ConnoisseurI miss you (be more active TAT)
$10244.22 muny

View Inventory
Send Money to Shadowphyr

"Yeahnaw. The pibbly thinks that's bad juju."

« Reply #16 on: April 22, 2014, 12:00:19 PM »

This neeeeeeeeeeeeeeeds to be a thiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiing.

Is it Zahid and Evaliss?

Greenie
18+
I have no life but AAA

Awards:
YA Eligibility - VictoriaI threw this hedgehog a mile and all I got was this stupid awardMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageYA Eligibility - NatashaYA Eligibility - EirianYA Eligibility - CreedMost Devilish Companion-MaksimWow... two at onceCompanion RainbowYA Eligibility - NathalieDown With FertilityYA Eligibility - BlairYA Eligibility - MaeObsessive Compulsive (Bronze Collars, Demi, Domestic, Non-Mammilian, Strays, Normals, Solistia)Made it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageI hit my YA in Youngling stageMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageCompanion OtakuRP CompleterMade it to Young Adult StagePlot Monster - First PlaceCompanion HoarderSmokin' HotMade it to Young Adult Stageget in my bedSoli's Anime Buddy 8DTons of Posts!PicklemongerGimpyVery GenerousRP > Homework
$4232.75 muny

View Inventory
Send Money to Greenie

da mirror's like baby you da best you da best

« Reply #17 on: April 22, 2014, 12:01:34 PM »

staaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaar why don't we rpppppppppppppppppppppppp

"There is a reason you have first place for evil plotting" -ARC
Star Rice
Art Staff
RP is my drug

Awards:
YA Eligibility - RubyNeighborhood Bird Wing ExpertPied PiperMade it to Young Adult StageCrazy Old Companion LadyCompanion ConnoisseurI hit my YA in Youngling stageRP CompleterMade it to Young Adult StageVery Generous
$7340.62 muny

View Inventory
Send Money to Star Rice

« Reply #18 on: April 22, 2014, 12:50:20 PM »

Nah, though that needs to be a thing that happens too Wink)))

And I haven't rp'd with a lot of people ;w; I wish I wasn't so unreliable and felt like I wouldn't let you guys down.

Once I graduate I should be 10 times more free :DDD
Kira_Sonar
18+
RP is my drug

Awards:
Made it to Young Adult StageYA Eligibility - Vergil (wrong date)Made it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageCompleted TreatmentMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageVr Srs RperMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageHot & SteamyRP CompleterCompanion ConnoisseurMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageVery GenerousTons of Posts!Made it to Teen StageAAA > Stuff I should be doing
$8158.42 muny

View Inventory
Send Money to Kira_Sonar

No News. Means No News.

« Reply #19 on: April 22, 2014, 05:17:46 PM »

What Character haven't you been able to RP in a while that'd you'd like to?

What Character (out of all the site) who'd you love to read more about? (Feel free to choose top three)

Kade    Munira    Cale     Amon    Sion    Peyton    Hunter&Roxanne    Goliath    Kira    Shiva    Allegra    Cecil    Epona    Demetri    Vergil    Merrick    Zero    Haru&Maru    Eighteen    Nikita    Migi    Storm Belle    Daisuke    Azalea    Atlas    Saigon&Akira    Xerxes

Star Rice
Art Staff
RP is my drug

Awards:
$7340.62 muny

View Inventory
Send Money to Star Rice

« Reply #20 on: April 22, 2014, 06:27:05 PM »

There really aren't any characters that I have that I haven't been able to play. One whose plots I'd like to start on (and I'm waiting for a particularly murderous bird companion to join him) is Thaddeus. Big plans for Thaddeus. Very. Big. Plans Smiley))))))

As for who I want to read more from?! OH GOD PIP. I WANT TO READ MORE FROM PIP EVERYWHERE. HES MY FAVE. *squishes growing hippogriff*
Kira_Sonar
18+
RP is my drug

Awards:
Made it to Young Adult StageYA Eligibility - Vergil (wrong date)Made it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageCompleted TreatmentMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageVr Srs RperMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageHot & SteamyRP CompleterCompanion ConnoisseurMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageVery GenerousTons of Posts!Made it to Teen StageAAA > Stuff I should be doing
$8158.42 muny

View Inventory
Send Money to Kira_Sonar

No News. Means No News.

« Reply #21 on: April 24, 2014, 07:09:00 AM »

Name three cosplays you'd like to see around the boards. You don't have to be planning to get them.

What is your favorite color combination? (3-5 colors. Feel free to choose two.)
Star Rice
Art Staff
RP is my drug

Awards:
$7340.62 muny

View Inventory
Send Money to Star Rice

« Reply #22 on: April 24, 2014, 01:43:33 PM »

Three cosplays? huh. I'd really love to see a Castiel running around. Any birds from Hatoful boyfriend would be a-mazing. Annnnnd maybe a Hannibal companion.

As for colors I love whites, tans and blues all mixed together.
perryunicornboy
18+
AAA OR DEATH

Awards:
Made it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageI threw this bone a mile and all I got was this stupid awardMade it to Young Adult StageObsessive compulsive [males, normals]I played Star and Blue's Pictionary game and all I got was this stupid medle.Made it to Young Adult StageYA Eligibility - BrutusSmokin' HotMade it to Young Adult StageI hit my YA in Youngling stageTons of Posts!Made it to Young Adult StageRP CompleterSurrounded by Girls
$1646.45 muny

View Inventory
Send Money to perryunicornboy

Love makes the world go around

« Reply #23 on: April 24, 2014, 02:02:22 PM »

Hannibal as in Silence of the Lambs Antony Hopkins or as in the series or movie prequel? Or the famous person? Which one XD

Star Rice
Art Staff
RP is my drug

Awards:
$7340.62 muny

View Inventory
Send Money to Star Rice

« Reply #24 on: April 24, 2014, 07:08:04 PM »

I was thinking more like the tv series, but its more of like a rendition of the themes that Hannibal normally surrounds.
Kira_Sonar
18+
RP is my drug

Awards:
$8158.42 muny

View Inventory
Send Money to Kira_Sonar

No News. Means No News.

« Reply #25 on: May 02, 2014, 11:53:22 PM »

Name a pass time sport you'd like to try and haven't? (Such as hand gliding, golf, scuba, bungie jumping, etc.)

If you could steal any character around the boards to hang out for a day, who would it be? (Feel free to pick top three choice, not necessarily in any order.)
Star Rice
Art Staff
RP is my drug

Awards:
$7340.62 muny

View Inventory
Send Money to Star Rice

« Reply #26 on: October 12, 2014, 07:39:53 AM »

It just occured to me that I never answered this Dl

Might as well (as the thread title suggests)

I'm generally not a sports person. However, if there is one dream I'd like to fufill one day its gliding in a wing suit lD but preceding that I'll have to get over my hilarious fear of jumping off things. It'd probably be very therapeutic. Sadly there aren't any decent mountains in north central Texas (and I'm broke as hell).

Any character??? Damn, that's a really hard pick actually.

Dragon and Misa were always character who caught my eye personality and appearance wise. However I think I would have to favor Chogan as a hang out buddy just because he's cool as hell and I'd love to hear his perception of the world, if he'd indulge me.

Out of characters I'm much more familiar with, I'd love to follow around Zahid and Evaliss for a day (because holy god they are cootie patoots). Either those two or Mikki and Jeune Jaune Rose (because they are cute but in a much different way).
Pages: 1 [2]
  Print  

Jump to: