Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home/content/21/8581221/html/aaa/forum/Sources/Load.php(225) : runtime-created function on line 3
mIGHT AS WELL
http://aaa.lasolistia.com
October 19, 2019, 07:05:15 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Love Is In The Air [Breeding Season]

Home   Help Shop Login Register Chat Forms  
Pages: [1] 2
  Print  
Author Topic: mIGHT AS WELL  (Read 7568 times)
Star Rice
Art Staff
RP is my drug

Awards:
YA Eligibility - RubyNeighborhood Bird Wing ExpertPied PiperMade it to Young Adult StageCrazy Old Companion LadyCompanion ConnoisseurI hit my YA in Youngling stageRP CompleterMade it to Young Adult StageVery Generous
$7340.62 muny

View Inventory
Send Money to Star Rice

follow for more soft southern herb

« on: April 19, 2014, 11:41:19 PM »

I'm drunk, so yeah, theres that. Might as well do one of these things. I need entertainment.

Just to be sure, this intoxicated thing is a one time only deal, so fire away.

Fun Fact: It's my prom night Smiley

Elyabeth
PG-13
I have no life but AAA

Awards:
Duchess of PGMost Creative PlotterA+ ParentingMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageObsessive Compulsive (Bronzes, Strays, YAs)Made it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageYA Eligibility - AaronCompanion OtakuRP CompleterCompanion HoarderMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageI Write Novels in my Sleep - ElyabethMiss Congeniality - First PlaceMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Teen StageMade it to Teen StageLoyal MinionPicklemongerVery GenerousTons of Posts!
$4600.70 muny

View Inventory
Send Money to Elyabeth

I'm a Gypsy, are you coming with me~?

« Reply #1 on: April 19, 2014, 11:51:07 PM »

Silly Star! >>;

Well, might as well ask! So does your school only have a prom, or do you have a morp as well?

Star Rice
Art Staff
RP is my drug

Awards:
YA Eligibility - RubyNeighborhood Bird Wing ExpertPied PiperMade it to Young Adult StageCrazy Old Companion LadyCompanion ConnoisseurI hit my YA in Youngling stageRP CompleterMade it to Young Adult StageVery Generous
$7340.62 muny

View Inventory
Send Money to Star Rice

« Reply #2 on: April 20, 2014, 12:04:57 AM »

The hell is a morp? And I guess since I've never had one of those advertised to me, then no, we dont.

Thats wehre Samsap and Cecilia are rn, btw. Or, probably the Denny's afterparty. I skipped prom becasue nooooooo.  Plus my mom bought me a dress without consulting me so i was like "yeah no, didn't want to go to prom, bai'

(working on my 4th glass and holy god I can feel the drunk)
Star Rice
Art Staff
RP is my drug

Awards:
$7340.62 muny

View Inventory
Send Money to Star Rice

« Reply #3 on: April 20, 2014, 12:29:53 AM »

I must be entertained.

5th drink maintaining intoxication.
Star Rice
Art Staff
RP is my drug

Awards:
$7340.62 muny

View Inventory
Send Money to Star Rice

« Reply #4 on: April 20, 2014, 02:34:55 AM »

Order in the next fifteen minutes or you'll miss this amazing offer! Drunk Stars will not be in production for much longer! Get it while you can!
Star Rice
Art Staff
RP is my drug

Awards:
$7340.62 muny

View Inventory
Send Money to Star Rice

« Reply #5 on: April 20, 2014, 12:12:43 PM »

Drunk Star's are officially not for sale as... I am not drunk. No hangover though! so thats good.
zephkin
aka Tomo
18+
RP is my drug

Awards:
YA Eligibility - VanquishYA Eligibility - SyonMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageObsessive compulsive [males, normals]I played Star and Blue's Pictionary game and all I got was this stupid medle.Made it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageCrazy Old Companion LadyI hit my YA in Youngling stageMade it to Young Adult StageHot & SteamyRP Completer
$10190.77 muny

View Inventory
Send Money to zephkin

Bree is my spirit and she has a lot to say to you.

« Reply #6 on: April 20, 2014, 01:57:53 PM »

PROM NIGHT!  What did you wear? Cheesy

"Cobalt's Natural Enemy: Desks."

Shoshan
18+
Obsessive RPer

Awards:
Made it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageCompleted RP
$11.22 muny

View Inventory
Send Money to Shoshan

« Reply #7 on: April 20, 2014, 05:04:05 PM »

How bad was your hangover?

Cannibalism...Its the only way.

center]
Kira_Sonar
18+
RP is my drug

Awards:
Made it to Young Adult StageYA Eligibility - Vergil (wrong date)Made it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageCompleted TreatmentMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageVr Srs RperMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageHot & SteamyRP CompleterCompanion ConnoisseurMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageVery GenerousTons of Posts!Made it to Teen StageAAA > Stuff I should be doing
$8158.42 muny

View Inventory
Send Money to Kira_Sonar

No News. Means No News.

« Reply #8 on: April 20, 2014, 07:28:18 PM »

Dang, missed the fun. Hope you had fun~ Glad you had no hangover.

Props to Nako for starting this. Totally interested in how you answer: One night stand, marry, kill, start a business and bff any companion.

What's your favorite type of bird? Any special reason?

What's your least favorite animal and mythical creature?

Kade    Munira    Cale     Amon    Sion    Peyton    Hunter&Roxanne    Goliath    Kira    Shiva    Allegra    Cecil    Epona    Demetri    Vergil    Merrick    Zero    Haru&Maru    Eighteen    Nikita    Migi    Storm Belle    Daisuke    Azalea    Atlas    Saigon&Akira    Xerxes

Star Rice
Art Staff
RP is my drug

Awards:
$7340.62 muny

View Inventory
Send Money to Star Rice

« Reply #9 on: April 20, 2014, 08:52:13 PM »

@ Tomo: Prom night, I wore shorts and a loose necked shirty thing. That being said, I didn't go to my prom, I stayed home and got crunk

@Shads: not a headache in sight. If anything, a bit sleepy since I stayed up until 5am and had to get up at like noon, but even then it wasn't that bad.

@Kira: WHY THERE ARE SO MANY COMPANIONS
One night stand: Chogan *nods* I has a thing for the bird
Marry: hmmmmmmmmm, loaded question as my idea of relationships is.... skewed to say the least.
Kill: Diriel. So many reasons why. (mostly also Diriel bc I haven't read a lot of any companions backstory)
Start a Business with: uh.... Again I am lost as to who to pick because I know so little about any companion. I have no idea their business skills
BFF: Sophia. Sophia just seems a very intune character and I love her premise. Of course, that being said, her premise would keep a lot of people from being friends with her. ;w; However I'd love to see more of her.

Favorite type of bird: Parrots simply for their diversity and intelligence. They are beautiful creatures, especially in their personalities and how their minds work. I can never get enough of it. They are like the bridge between birds and people if there ever was one.

Least Favorite Animal: I cant really think of an animal I despise. I am very empathetic when it comes to why things exist. However, I think the mosquito leads on my "I really wish you would just not be a thing" list.

Least Favorite Mythical Creature: I hate stereotypical overdone mythical creatures. If the ideas of them are taken directly from their source and then interpretted from that its cool, but your simple horse with a horn taped to its face is not going to cut it. There needs to be something very compelling about said mythical creature and it usually ends up being those that are least heard of that are most interesting because all there is to influence your judgement on them is the base mythos from which they are spun.

AutumnrainChaos
aka ARC
sera's slut <3
AAA OR DEATH

Awards:
YA Eligibility - NevanMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageYA Eligibility - BeatriceMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageYA Eligibility - DanteMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageYA Eligibility - GamzeeYA Eligibility - TabethaQueen of RNon-Companion MasterSoli's Anime Buddy 8DObsessive Compulsive (Boys, Normals, Mammals)Made it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageCompanion OtakuCompanion HoarderMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StagePied PiperMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageWhat a gimp!Very GenerousI am Obsessed - First PlaceSmokin' HotRP CompleterI hit my YA in Youngling stageAAA > WorkTons of Posts!
$5207.66 muny

View Inventory
Send Money to AutumnrainChaos

« Reply #10 on: April 21, 2014, 08:24:42 AM »

What'd you wanna be... when you grow up?

Hair Color & Style: idk man, its a banana tree, I am just hoping to make you laugh with this test.

Bad Habits are hard to break - Yaoi RP Message Boards
Star Rice
Art Staff
RP is my drug

Awards:
$7340.62 muny

View Inventory
Send Money to Star Rice

« Reply #11 on: April 21, 2014, 10:13:35 AM »

What did I want to be? I remember in the 1st or 2nd grade wanting to be a bus driver because the one we had sucked and I guess I wanted to right that injustice in my life. (The bus driver didnt' let us bring any electronics on the bus so I couldn't play pokemon)

What do I want to be now??? That is a loaded question. What I'd like to be is a veterinarian. What I'd be if the whole college thing doesn't work on, or I'll be on my way to being said Vet is an accountant. I know how weird it sounds considering my first choice, but I like numbers and numbers are a lot less stressful than a lot of things.
Bunraku
18+
Manic RPer

Awards:
YA Eligibility - NicodemusYA Eligibility - GeminiHyperactivityI Hit my YA in Youngling StageCompleted RP
$3456.30 muny

View Inventory
Send Money to Bunraku

« Reply #12 on: April 21, 2014, 12:21:08 PM »

Where does your screen name come from?

The dead stop dreaming
I'll set ablaze this life
Your shadow keeps me bright.
Star Rice
Art Staff
RP is my drug

Awards:
$7340.62 muny

View Inventory
Send Money to Star Rice

« Reply #13 on: April 21, 2014, 11:07:18 PM »

In a short and not so funny story, my screen name comes from when I was a young kid on PonyIsland (probably like 10 or 11 mind you). My orignal name there was Starponysomethingnumberwhatever. One day I saw a person on PI running around with the name Rice or something with the word rice in it. I'm not sure why I liked that so much but a while later I changed my name to Star Rice. Since then its been my screenname and it has just always stuck with me. Its hard to look at the words separately anymore, though there are times where I wonder what people must think of it.

Hilariously, in the 5th grade (my *cringe* weeaboo stage.....) I went by Onigiri (and even more shockingly, this was in real life as well, not online), which is of course, the japanese word for riceballs. Those were dark times, but still the correlating of Rice still sticks with me because at the time, I did not connect Star Rice as my screenname and Onigiri as my rl nickname.
Shadowphyr
18+
I have no life but AAA

Awards:
YA Eligibility - RacineI threw this hedgehog a mile and all I got was this stupid awardMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageCompanion RainbowObsessive Compulsive (Solistia Companions, Male Companions))Made it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageSmokin' HotCompanion HoarderMade it to Young Adult StageI Write Novels in my Sleep - Second PlaceLiketotorturemycharacteritis - Second PlaceRP CompleterSoli's Anime Buddy 8DI hit my YA in Youngling stageTons of Posts!Companion ConnoisseurI miss you (be more active TAT)
$10244.22 muny

View Inventory
Send Money to Shadowphyr

"Yeahnaw. The pibbly thinks that's bad juju."

« Reply #14 on: April 21, 2014, 11:28:57 PM »

Star just REALLY LIKES RICE, OKAY!?

Star.  When do I get to have dirty times with you in the RP boards?

Pages: [1] 2
  Print  

Jump to: