Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home/content/21/8581221/html/aaa/forum/Sources/Load.php(225) : runtime-created function on line 3
Is Anyone Curious...
http://aaa.lasolistia.com
October 15, 2019, 10:44:16 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Our Move Link is Posted! [Major Announcement]

Home   Help Shop Login Register Chat Forms  
Pages: [1] 2 3
  Print  
Author Topic: Is Anyone Curious...  (Read 6888 times)
Monologue
18+
Obsessive RPer

Awards:
YA Eligibility- CliveMade it to Young Adult Stage Companion HoarderRP CompleterCompleted RP
$11114.31 muny

View Inventory
Send Money to Monologue

« on: April 19, 2014, 10:09:41 PM »

About me?  I'm loving reading these questions threads.  I haven't asked any because I really don't know what to ask you guys that other people haven't beat me to Tongue  So...I mean...yeah.  I don't talk a lot very often so if you want to know about me this is as good a chance as any, lol.  
« Last Edit: April 30, 2014, 05:40:57 AM by Cliest » Logged

Bunraku
18+
Manic RPer

Awards:
YA Eligibility - NicodemusYA Eligibility - GeminiHyperactivityI Hit my YA in Youngling StageCompleted RP
$3456.30 muny

View Inventory
Send Money to Bunraku

« Reply #1 on: April 19, 2014, 10:10:57 PM »

I've always wondered about you're screen name. Why did you choose it?

The dead stop dreaming
I'll set ablaze this life
Your shadow keeps me bright.
Shadowphyr
18+
I have no life but AAA

Awards:
YA Eligibility - RacineI threw this hedgehog a mile and all I got was this stupid awardMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageCompanion RainbowObsessive Compulsive (Solistia Companions, Male Companions))Made it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageSmokin' HotCompanion HoarderMade it to Young Adult StageI Write Novels in my Sleep - Second PlaceLiketotorturemycharacteritis - Second PlaceRP CompleterSoli's Anime Buddy 8DI hit my YA in Youngling stageTons of Posts!Companion ConnoisseurI miss you (be more active TAT)
$10244.22 muny

View Inventory
Send Money to Shadowphyr

"Yeahnaw. The pibbly thinks that's bad juju."

« Reply #2 on: April 19, 2014, 10:27:42 PM »

I someday want to have Mono RP times.

Would Mono RP with me?

Monologue
18+
Obsessive RPer

Awards:
YA Eligibility- CliveMade it to Young Adult Stage Companion HoarderRP CompleterCompleted RP
$11114.31 muny

View Inventory
Send Money to Monologue

« Reply #3 on: April 19, 2014, 11:39:38 PM »

@Bunraku
God, this is going to sound depressing.  I chose it because I've never been very good at talking to people.  I always kind of felt like I was talking to myself because people rarely answer, hence a monologue.  Also because it's a traditionally theatrical term and I love theater <3 

@Shads
Abso-freaking-lutely! 
Star Rice
Art Staff
RP is my drug

Awards:
YA Eligibility - RubyNeighborhood Bird Wing ExpertPied PiperMade it to Young Adult StageCrazy Old Companion LadyCompanion ConnoisseurI hit my YA in Youngling stageRP CompleterMade it to Young Adult StageVery Generous
$7340.62 muny

View Inventory
Send Money to Star Rice

follow for more soft southern herb

« Reply #4 on: April 20, 2014, 02:50:14 AM »

How does Shannon, feel about beach balls and their uses in dramatic displays called tricks.

Kira_Sonar
18+
RP is my drug

Awards:
Made it to Young Adult StageYA Eligibility - Vergil (wrong date)Made it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageCompleted TreatmentMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageVr Srs RperMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageHot & SteamyRP CompleterCompanion ConnoisseurMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageVery GenerousTons of Posts!Made it to Teen StageAAA > Stuff I should be doing
$8158.42 muny

View Inventory
Send Money to Kira_Sonar

No News. Means No News.

« Reply #5 on: April 20, 2014, 06:28:41 PM »

This has been asked of almost everyone, but I'm still curious. Favorite type of RP to write? Feel free to choose top three if you can't decide.

What are you most afraid of? Such as small spaces, spiders or such.

Kade    Munira    Cale     Amon    Sion    Peyton    Hunter&Roxanne    Goliath    Kira    Shiva    Allegra    Cecil    Epona    Demetri    Vergil    Merrick    Zero    Haru&Maru    Eighteen    Nikita    Migi    Storm Belle    Daisuke    Azalea    Atlas    Saigon&Akira    Xerxes

Rosedawn
Administrator
AAA OR DEATH

Awards:
98 rolls later...YA Eligibility - VanessaI threw this hedgehog a mile and all I got was this stupid awardYA Eligibility- MaverickYA Eligibility- LuluYA Eligibility- BryaghYA Eligibility - ReikaYA Eligibility - AmaltheaMade it to Young Adult StageYA Eligibility - Nimue YA Eligibility - StormyMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageYA Eligibility - UsanaPrincess of PG-13Companion RainbowYA KingdomMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageObsessive Compulsive (Blue Eyes, Crystal, Domestics, Fertile, Normals, Scooter, Solistia, Strays, Wilds, Wings, YAs)Survived TreatmentHyperactivityMade it to Young Adult StageCompanion OtakuMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageI hit my YA in Youngling stageMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StagePied PiperMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageNooby Helper - First PlaceMiss Congeniality - First PlaceMade it to Young Adult StageCompanion HoarderRP CompleterTrophy! Long Live RP!Hot & SteamyMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Teen StageMade it to Teen StageMade it to Teen StageLoyal MinionVery GenerousRP > WorkTons of Posts!
$7125.75 muny

View Inventory
Send Money to Rosedawn

Into Wonderland

« Reply #6 on: April 20, 2014, 06:35:39 PM »

Selfish question time!

Favorite part of the circus escape?

Monologue
18+
Obsessive RPer

Awards:
$11114.31 muny

View Inventory
Send Money to Monologue

« Reply #7 on: April 20, 2014, 07:03:00 PM »

@Star rice
Shannon:  Easy answer, stranger!  Beach balls are among my top favorite!  I can bounce them on my nose, balance them on my tail...and play some mean volleyball with them!  Plus they're softer so I'm not gonna kill someone if I hit them in the face XD  It's a little less impressive when I do it though instead of the seal at the water show, because, you know...I'm also a person... : P

@Kira_Sonar
I like emotionally charged scenes.  Romance is really up there, but so is personal tragedy and anger.  I haven't had a lot of opportunity to write that kind of thing here yet with the exception of Fleurette, but now that she and my other girls are growing it's going to be fun to see what kind of madness I can put them through.  I like the challenge of not making it too cliche or just...over the top.

As for question #2, this is gonna seem like a dumb answer, but I'm afraid of death.  Nothing else comes close to touching that one dread that I think bothers everyone.  I've had panic attacks about it since I was a VERY small child.  I can handle the thought of anything else as long as I believe I'll come out alive.  (Sorry for being morbid... ^^;) 

@Rosedawn
Um, how about all of it?  Can I say all of it?  Well, if I have to specify, I do love the first post where Fleur stands up and defends Vernon.  I wouldn't have thought of having her do that by myself, and at first I wasn't sure if it was something that she would have done, but she did it.  Everyone has a moment where they "break character" and do something that surprises themselves and everyone else, and I think the escape RP showcased a lot of that in all the characters involved.  That thread will be in my bookmarks forever <3    
« Last Edit: April 20, 2014, 07:22:12 PM by Monologue » Logged
AutumnrainChaos
aka ARC
sera's slut <3
AAA OR DEATH

Awards:
YA Eligibility - NevanMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageYA Eligibility - BeatriceMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageYA Eligibility - DanteMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageYA Eligibility - GamzeeYA Eligibility - TabethaQueen of RNon-Companion MasterSoli's Anime Buddy 8DObsessive Compulsive (Boys, Normals, Mammals)Made it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageCompanion OtakuCompanion HoarderMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StagePied PiperMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageWhat a gimp!Very GenerousI am Obsessed - First PlaceSmokin' HotRP CompleterI hit my YA in Youngling stageAAA > WorkTons of Posts!
$5207.66 muny

View Inventory
Send Money to AutumnrainChaos

« Reply #8 on: April 21, 2014, 08:23:26 AM »

What'd you wanna be... when you grow up?

Hair Color & Style: idk man, its a banana tree, I am just hoping to make you laugh with this test.

Bad Habits are hard to break - Yaoi RP Message Boards
Monologue
18+
Obsessive RPer

Awards:
$11114.31 muny

View Inventory
Send Money to Monologue

« Reply #9 on: April 21, 2014, 02:29:21 PM »

@ARC
I've wanted to be so many things, but for most of my life I wanted to be an opthalmologist (eye surgery).  Now I'm going to be doing market research analysis.  I do not know what happened. 0.0
Kira_Sonar
18+
RP is my drug

Awards:
Made it to Young Adult StageYA Eligibility - Vergil (wrong date)Made it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageCompleted TreatmentMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageVr Srs RperMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageHot & SteamyRP CompleterCompanion ConnoisseurMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageVery GenerousTons of Posts!Made it to Teen StageAAA > Stuff I should be doing
$8158.42 muny

View Inventory
Send Money to Kira_Sonar

No News. Means No News.

« Reply #10 on: April 22, 2014, 05:11:12 PM »

What Character haven't you been able to RP in a while that'd you'd like to?

What Character (out of all the site) who'd you love to read more about? (Feel free to choose top three)
Monologue
18+
Obsessive RPer

Awards:
$11114.31 muny

View Inventory
Send Money to Monologue

« Reply #11 on: April 24, 2014, 07:14:28 PM »

@Kira
Hmm...well, I have threads open with all my girls right now, but if any of them is lacking it's Meraud.  

The ones I want to read more about?  That's such a hard question...I love so many.  I like reading about Eirian because of the challenges of being blind, plus his personality.  If I can think better, I might edit this to include some others.  

EDIT:  I forgot Jack and Regina.  Love reading that stuff <3
« Last Edit: April 30, 2014, 07:05:01 PM by Monologue » Logged
Elyabeth
PG-13
I have no life but AAA

Awards:
Duchess of PGMost Creative PlotterA+ ParentingMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageObsessive Compulsive (Bronzes, Strays, YAs)Made it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageYA Eligibility - AaronCompanion OtakuRP CompleterCompanion HoarderMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageI Write Novels in my Sleep - ElyabethMiss Congeniality - First PlaceMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Teen StageMade it to Teen StageLoyal MinionPicklemongerVery GenerousTons of Posts!
$4600.70 muny

View Inventory
Send Money to Elyabeth

I'm a Gypsy, are you coming with me~?

« Reply #12 on: April 30, 2014, 09:17:26 PM »

If you could get an cosplay for a companion, what would you get? (This can be books, TV, anime, etc.)

Monologue
18+
Obsessive RPer

Awards:
$11114.31 muny

View Inventory
Send Money to Monologue

« Reply #13 on: May 01, 2014, 11:44:42 PM »

@Elyabeth
Mhmm...that's tough.  I mentioned in another thread that I always try to get a Phantom of the Opera cosplay for adopts and whatnot, but that was already done.  However, I don't like to use his normal outfit and prefer to cosplay him dressed in the red death costume at the masquerade.  Why?  Because to me, it's a cosplay within a cosplay.  The costume is a reference to The Masque of the Red Death by Poe, who I also love.  So, I would love that, but I don't know that it would ever be possible and I wouldn't know what to name him anyway.  The species would be scorpion, which makes sense if you've read the book.  I kinda have a thing for this story... 

Barring that...I'd love to do some cosplays of my favorite Fire Emblem characters.  Specifically Hector from FE7.  He's the first fictional character I ever had a crush on and I think he'll always have a special place in my heart <3  Lyn would be amazing too.  I'd probably have him a wolf because the first axe he starts with is called Wolf Beil.  He'd have to be like a dire wolf or something though.  Or some other large animal. 
Kira_Sonar
18+
RP is my drug

Awards:
$8158.42 muny

View Inventory
Send Money to Kira_Sonar

No News. Means No News.

« Reply #14 on: May 03, 2014, 12:05:33 AM »

How late do you normally stay up? Morning or night person?

What's the strangest food you've ever eaten? Guilty food pleasure? (ex: French fries/ice cream)
Pages: [1] 2 3
  Print  

Jump to: