Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home/content/21/8581221/html/aaa/forum/Sources/Load.php(225) : runtime-created function on line 3
Is Anyone Curious...
http://aaa.lasolistia.com
June 25, 2019, 09:33:00 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Love Is In The Air [Breeding Season]

Home   Help Shop Login Register Chat Forms  
Pages: 1 [2] 3
  Print  
Author Topic: Is Anyone Curious...  (Read 6066 times)
Monologue
18+
Obsessive RPer

Awards:
YA Eligibility- CliveMade it to Young Adult Stage Companion HoarderRP CompleterCompleted RP
$11114.31 muny

View Inventory
Send Money to Monologue

« Reply #15 on: May 03, 2014, 06:38:50 PM »

@Kira
I'm normally up until 2 a.m., except Saturdays because I work first shift on Sundays.  DEFINITELY a evening/night person.  I just...despise the light of day XD

Strangest food....I've always been a really picky eater so it's hard to think of something.  I guess I'll have to go with bison tacos.  My guilty food pleasure is chocolate chip pancakes and corned beef hash with syrup <3 

Kira_Sonar
18+
RP is my drug

Awards:
Made it to Young Adult StageYA Eligibility - Vergil (wrong date)Made it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageCompleted TreatmentMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageVr Srs RperMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageHot & SteamyRP CompleterCompanion ConnoisseurMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageVery GenerousTons of Posts!Made it to Teen StageAAA > Stuff I should be doing
$8158.42 muny

View Inventory
Send Money to Kira_Sonar

No News. Means No News.

« Reply #16 on: May 05, 2014, 10:47:24 AM »

You think you saw a ghost! Which of your companions would handle the situation best?

Name a few singers or bands you enjoy listening to.

Kade    Munira    Cale     Amon    Sion    Peyton    Hunter&Roxanne    Goliath    Kira    Shiva    Allegra    Cecil    Epona    Demetri    Vergil    Merrick    Zero    Haru&Maru    Eighteen    Nikita    Migi    Storm Belle    Daisuke    Azalea    Atlas    Saigon&Akira    Xerxes

Monologue
18+
Obsessive RPer

Awards:
YA Eligibility- CliveMade it to Young Adult Stage Companion HoarderRP CompleterCompleted RP
$11114.31 muny

View Inventory
Send Money to Monologue

« Reply #17 on: May 06, 2014, 08:42:00 AM »

Hmm....Shannon.  She's got the curiosity and boldness to find out whether it was really a ghost or just some random house bump XD  Meraud is a little bit of a coward and doesn't like conflict, and Fleurette just has enough to work through that a ghost would be terrifying to her D: 

Bands/Singers:  Sarah Brightman, The Killers, Nightwish, Epica, Apocalyptica, Scorpions, random opera artists.  (Yeah...I really love opera/classical/some combination of that and something else :c)
Lizard
Previously StalkerRoomMate
18+
Manic RPer

Awards:
The Easter BunnyMade it to Young Adult StageCompanion ConnoisseurMy Own Award!!  Loyal MinionCompleted RPPicklemonger
$2409.65 muny

View Inventory
Send Money to Lizard

« Reply #18 on: May 08, 2014, 10:34:15 PM »

Do you play video games and if so which one is your all time favorite?

Also do you watch anime? And is so which one was your least favorite?

Monologue
18+
Obsessive RPer

Awards:
$11114.31 muny

View Inventory
Send Money to Monologue

« Reply #19 on: May 08, 2014, 10:42:38 PM »

@Lizard
Heck yes I play video games.  Picking an all time favorite is going to be next to impossible though, because there are a few series I've played since I was a kid and they've meant a lot to me.  So I'll pick my top three :3  Harvest Moon, Fire Emblem, Pokemon.  Not necessarily in that order, because I veiw them equally <333

I used to watch anime, but I haven't lately.  Not really sure if it's my scene.  My least favorite is Naruto though, just because it was super popular when I was like in middle school.  I don't know...do people even count that as a serious anime???
Lizard
18+
Manic RPer

Awards:
The Easter BunnyMade it to Young Adult StageCompanion ConnoisseurMy Own Award!!  Loyal MinionCompleted RPPicklemonger
$2409.65 muny

View Inventory
Send Money to Lizard

« Reply #20 on: May 08, 2014, 10:48:23 PM »

as a 'serious' anime I don't know but I watch it from time to time. Its good in its own rights.

And anyway Now the opposite!!  Buwahahahaha!!

What is your least favorite video game?

And what is your favorite anime that or most liked anime that you have seen?
Monologue
18+
Obsessive RPer

Awards:
$11114.31 muny

View Inventory
Send Money to Monologue

« Reply #21 on: May 08, 2014, 10:55:37 PM »

My least favorites are any FPS, or games about space.  Those two things unfortunately bore me to tears D;

My favorite anime was a really short series called Kino's Journey (I think, it's been a couple years).  It's really hard for me to describe, but I liked it because it was very philisophical in nature and a little depressing.   
Kira_Sonar
18+
RP is my drug

Awards:
Made it to Young Adult StageYA Eligibility - Vergil (wrong date)Made it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageCompleted TreatmentMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageVr Srs RperMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageHot & SteamyRP CompleterCompanion ConnoisseurMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageVery GenerousTons of Posts!Made it to Teen StageAAA > Stuff I should be doing
$8158.42 muny

View Inventory
Send Money to Kira_Sonar

No News. Means No News.

« Reply #22 on: May 10, 2014, 10:40:49 AM »

How's Shannon's dream coming along? Does she still want to be a photographer or has she shifted towards something else? (Totally haven't been able to keep up and am curious)

Your stuck in an elevator for six hours. Which AAA character would you want there? Which would you not be able to stand for that deration of time?
Lizard
18+
Manic RPer

Awards:
$2409.65 muny

View Inventory
Send Money to Lizard

« Reply #23 on: May 13, 2014, 11:24:55 PM »

Do you hate how TOM takes pictures of the companions??  I think he is such a tease!  XD
Monologue
18+
Obsessive RPer

Awards:
$11114.31 muny

View Inventory
Send Money to Monologue

« Reply #24 on: May 21, 2014, 10:01:25 PM »

owo;  Forgot about this for a bit!

@Kira
I don't remember her wanting to do photography, and I think that could possibly mean that I'm the worst RPer ever.  Because if I wrote that at some point, then it's like I don't even know my own child anymore D:

Actually, I haven't decided what to have her do as an adult.  Too busy having her enjoy her teen years~

@Lizard
OMG yes.  Like, I'm gonna die if I don't see my flower boy soon!!! 
Kira_Sonar
18+
RP is my drug

Awards:
$8158.42 muny

View Inventory
Send Money to Kira_Sonar

No News. Means No News.

« Reply #25 on: May 27, 2014, 12:36:18 PM »

Nooooo I probably got her and her RP partner at the time mixed up in my head. ^^' It was the thread with Gaston. I think.

Which brings up an interesting question~ How good is your memory? What about attention span? (You can tell mine is rather lacking)

>3> *pokes her last post with the question about the elevator situation* Tis ok if you don't want to answer, or missed it.
Monologue
18+
Obsessive RPer

Awards:
$11114.31 muny

View Inventory
Send Money to Monologue

« Reply #26 on: May 27, 2014, 03:34:20 PM »

@Kira
Whoops, forgot that question!  My memory...can be really shoddy.  I remember things people have said, entire conversations from years ago.  But if you ask me to do something I will probably not remember it by the time I leave you to do it ^^;  I can focus quite hard on a task though, and I hate being interrupted DX

As for the elevator...AAAH, such tough choices!  I'd want to have a guy around, just because guys can be an extremely soothing presence to me.  Someone like Alan, or maybe Lindsey, even though it's not a guy.  Intelligent and doesn't seem particularly prone to outbursts of panic (at least what I've seen of them, so excuse me if I've misunderstood their personalities!)  Or Galilee if it was going to be a girl.

Who I couldn't stand...anybody who's especially miserable or aggressive or who would just want to do the nasty during their last remaining hours (assuming we believed we'd just never get rescued)  So...Creed, Cecil, Priscilla maybe?  No offense to their writers, lol, I love the characters but I probably wouldn't get along with them in the RL XD

Greenie
18+
I have no life but AAA

Awards:
YA Eligibility - VictoriaI threw this hedgehog a mile and all I got was this stupid awardMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageYA Eligibility - NatashaYA Eligibility - EirianYA Eligibility - CreedMost Devilish Companion-MaksimWow... two at onceCompanion RainbowYA Eligibility - NathalieDown With FertilityYA Eligibility - BlairYA Eligibility - MaeObsessive Compulsive (Bronze Collars, Demi, Domestic, Non-Mammilian, Strays, Normals, Solistia)Made it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageI hit my YA in Youngling stageMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageCompanion OtakuRP CompleterMade it to Young Adult StagePlot Monster - First PlaceCompanion HoarderSmokin' HotMade it to Young Adult Stageget in my bedSoli's Anime Buddy 8DTons of Posts!PicklemongerGimpyVery GenerousRP > Homework
$4232.75 muny

View Inventory
Send Money to Greenie

da mirror's like baby you da best you da best

« Reply #27 on: May 27, 2014, 03:36:57 PM »

I enjoy how I have both a "yes" and a "no" pick for that question.  |Db

"There is a reason you have first place for evil plotting" -ARC
PonyMama
aka PM
archived
RP is my drug

Awards:
YA Eligibility - LindiweObsessive Compulsive (Normals, Soli Companions, YA's)YA Eligibility - LelaMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageI hit my YA in Youngling stageCompanion HoarderLoyal MinionHot & SteamyRP CompleterMade it to Teen StageVery GenerousMade it to Teen StageMade it to Teen StageCompanion ConnoisseurI was a Pictionary Answer!Tons of Posts!
$4992.52 muny

View Inventory
Send Money to PonyMama

« Reply #28 on: June 05, 2014, 10:14:14 PM »

Who's your favourite/Least favorite of my companions?

Good girls are made of Sugar and Spice,
I'm a Bad Girl made of Whipped Cream and ice!
Elyabeth
PG-13
I have no life but AAA

Awards:
Duchess of PGMost Creative PlotterA+ ParentingMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageObsessive Compulsive (Bronzes, Strays, YAs)Made it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageYA Eligibility - AaronCompanion OtakuRP CompleterCompanion HoarderMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageI Write Novels in my Sleep - ElyabethMiss Congeniality - First PlaceMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Teen StageMade it to Teen StageLoyal MinionPicklemongerVery GenerousTons of Posts!
$4600.70 muny

View Inventory
Send Money to Elyabeth

I'm a Gypsy, are you coming with me~?

« Reply #29 on: June 06, 2014, 12:04:42 PM »

I'm going to be lazy and steal PM's idea! Cheesy

All right, everyone, out of my companions who is your MOST favorite? Who is your LEAST favorite? (Feel free to do this with my NCCs as well, if you're feeling inspired.)

Pages: 1 [2] 3
  Print  

Jump to: