Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home/content/21/8581221/html/aaa/forum/Sources/Load.php(225) : runtime-created function on line 3
Oh, go ahead and ask~
http://aaa.lasolistia.com
September 22, 2019, 01:54:02 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Our Move Link is Posted! [Major Announcement]

Home   Help Shop Login Register Chat Forms  
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4
  Print  
Author Topic: Oh, go ahead and ask~  (Read 11169 times)
Bunraku
18+
Manic RPer

Awards:
YA Eligibility - NicodemusYA Eligibility - GeminiHyperactivityI Hit my YA in Youngling StageCompleted RP
$3456.30 muny

View Inventory
Send Money to Bunraku

« Reply #30 on: May 08, 2014, 01:31:54 PM »

I love his markings! <3 *fawns all over the way his ADO sketch displays them* But oh my gods, Soli, the spiky hair takes the cake. It was what made me compete for him way back when <3

The dead stop dreaming
I'll set ablaze this life
Your shadow keeps me bright.
Solistia
The Soli
Obsessive RPer

Awards:
Made it to Young Adult StageYA Eligibility - FlorryTHE GREENIE AWARD OF SHAMEMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageQueen of OrangeCrazy Old Companion LadyEpic FailNew kitty Mommy :3Watching copious amounts of anime because she's a GIMPBREAK THROUGH THE HEAVENS WITH YOUR DICECompanion ConnoisseurCompleted RPAll your donut are belong to usAAA > Stuff I should be doingMade it to Teen StageGrand Pooh-Bah of Hoot
$10524.80 muny

View Inventory
Send Money to Solistia

CHICKENS

« Reply #31 on: May 08, 2014, 02:26:57 PM »

Eeeheeheehee (I must say I do love him for all those same reasons <3)
I'm glad I could get the hair back to that style for you 8D ♥♥

SaharaRose
Reading comprehension is key.
Administrator
AAA OR DEATH

Awards:
Made it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageYA Eligibility - VanceMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageGimpyMost Angelic Companion- MileenaCompanion RainbowMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult Stagegreenie's bitchMade it to Young Adult StageHyperactivityMade it to Young Adult StageCompanion OtakuMade it to Young Adult StageObsessive Compulsive (Crystal, Normals, YAs)Made it to Young Adult StageSmokin' HotMade it to Young Adult StageI hit my YA in Youngling stageCompanion HoarderTrophy! Lives on AAAMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageI am Obsessed - Second PlaceRP CompleterMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Teen StageMade it to Teen StageTotally NOT using loaded diceTons of Posts!Very GenerousRP > Homework
$21488.38 muny

View Inventory
Send Money to SaharaRose

« Reply #32 on: May 08, 2014, 02:30:03 PM »

What is one idea that you've wanted to do here but never had the time to do it?

Bunraku
18+
Manic RPer

Awards:
YA Eligibility - NicodemusYA Eligibility - GeminiHyperactivityI Hit my YA in Youngling StageCompleted RP
$3456.30 muny

View Inventory
Send Money to Bunraku

« Reply #33 on: May 08, 2014, 02:47:12 PM »

One thing I'd like to do is be involved in a plot that effects the whole board in a sort of underground way that's indirect and subtle, a sort of "criminal act for the greater good" type of thing, where someone who dislikes the practices of the facility or at least disagrees with some of the things that happen there tries to undermine it from the inside. I have a character that could easily fit into such a scenario, but I'd need to get him as a companion and grow him first, then work out the plot and get it approved, and between one thing and another haven't really had a chance to set that into motion.
Rosedawn
Administrator
AAA OR DEATH

Awards:
98 rolls later...YA Eligibility - VanessaI threw this hedgehog a mile and all I got was this stupid awardYA Eligibility- MaverickYA Eligibility- LuluYA Eligibility- BryaghYA Eligibility - ReikaYA Eligibility - AmaltheaMade it to Young Adult StageYA Eligibility - Nimue YA Eligibility - StormyMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageYA Eligibility - UsanaPrincess of PG-13Companion RainbowYA KingdomMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageObsessive Compulsive (Blue Eyes, Crystal, Domestics, Fertile, Normals, Scooter, Solistia, Strays, Wilds, Wings, YAs)Survived TreatmentHyperactivityMade it to Young Adult StageCompanion OtakuMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageI hit my YA in Youngling stageMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StagePied PiperMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageNooby Helper - First PlaceMiss Congeniality - First PlaceMade it to Young Adult StageCompanion HoarderRP CompleterTrophy! Long Live RP!Hot & SteamyMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Teen StageMade it to Teen StageMade it to Teen StageLoyal MinionVery GenerousRP > WorkTons of Posts!
$7125.75 muny

View Inventory
Send Money to Rosedawn

Into Wonderland

« Reply #34 on: May 08, 2014, 06:19:32 PM »

What is Dr. Crescent's name again?

-LAMEST QUESTION EVER-

Bunraku
18+
Manic RPer

Awards:
$3456.30 muny

View Inventory
Send Money to Bunraku

« Reply #35 on: May 08, 2014, 06:48:53 PM »

...Actually Rose, I never gave her a first name XD;; I should maybe go do that now...
Rosedawn
Administrator
AAA OR DEATH

Awards:
98 rolls later...YA Eligibility - VanessaI threw this hedgehog a mile and all I got was this stupid awardYA Eligibility- MaverickYA Eligibility- LuluYA Eligibility- BryaghYA Eligibility - ReikaYA Eligibility - AmaltheaMade it to Young Adult StageYA Eligibility - Nimue YA Eligibility - StormyMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageYA Eligibility - UsanaPrincess of PG-13Companion RainbowYA KingdomMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageObsessive Compulsive (Blue Eyes, Crystal, Domestics, Fertile, Normals, Scooter, Solistia, Strays, Wilds, Wings, YAs)Survived TreatmentHyperactivityMade it to Young Adult StageCompanion OtakuMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageI hit my YA in Youngling stageMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StagePied PiperMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageNooby Helper - First PlaceMiss Congeniality - First PlaceMade it to Young Adult StageCompanion HoarderRP CompleterTrophy! Long Live RP!Hot & SteamyMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Teen StageMade it to Teen StageMade it to Teen StageLoyal MinionVery GenerousRP > WorkTons of Posts!
$7125.75 muny

View Inventory
Send Money to Rosedawn

Into Wonderland

« Reply #36 on: May 08, 2014, 06:52:31 PM »

Yes at least I didn't forget it like a chump! WOO!
Bunraku
18+
Manic RPer

Awards:
$3456.30 muny

View Inventory
Send Money to Bunraku

« Reply #37 on: May 08, 2014, 07:12:13 PM »

I think I shall name her Belle :3
Lizard
Previously StalkerRoomMate
18+
Manic RPer

Awards:
The Easter BunnyMade it to Young Adult StageCompanion ConnoisseurMy Own Award!!  Loyal MinionCompleted RPPicklemonger
$2409.65 muny

View Inventory
Send Money to Lizard

« Reply #38 on: May 08, 2014, 10:39:01 PM »

What is your least favorite game of all time??   Huh

And if you watch anime what is your favorite anime?

Bunraku
18+
Manic RPer

Awards:
$3456.30 muny

View Inventory
Send Money to Bunraku

« Reply #39 on: May 09, 2014, 11:40:41 AM »

I really hate games like Call of Duty or Grand Theft Auto. I dislike that particular type of blatant, ultra-realistic violence in video games and I'm not a fan of PVP. In contrast to that I like Assassins Creed and Aion, but those have other story elements that make the violent or PVP aspects less of a drawback.

I watch a lot of Anime :3 My all time never to be shaken from the top favorite is Inu Yasha, But I also like DN Angel and a few others who's names I can't recall at the moment.
Kira_Sonar
18+
RP is my drug

Awards:
Made it to Young Adult StageYA Eligibility - Vergil (wrong date)Made it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageCompleted TreatmentMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageVr Srs RperMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageHot & SteamyRP CompleterCompanion ConnoisseurMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageVery GenerousTons of Posts!Made it to Teen StageAAA > Stuff I should be doing
$8158.42 muny

View Inventory
Send Money to Kira_Sonar

No News. Means No News.

« Reply #40 on: May 10, 2014, 10:56:47 AM »

Lol~ All the crocodiles in dreams for all. Think I read a book somewhere that said a crocodile means 'hidden danger' that or a possible something unexpected coming your way. That is if you believe half of what those dream books say.

When I say 'Squeak' what does it make you think of?

What are you most afraid of? Such as small spaces, spiders or such. I myself can't stand spider webs.

Kade    Munira    Cale     Amon    Sion    Peyton    Hunter&Roxanne    Goliath    Kira    Shiva    Allegra    Cecil    Epona    Demetri    Vergil    Merrick    Zero    Haru&Maru    Eighteen    Nikita    Migi    Storm Belle    Daisuke    Azalea    Atlas    Saigon&Akira    Xerxes

Bunraku
18+
Manic RPer

Awards:
$3456.30 muny

View Inventory
Send Money to Bunraku

« Reply #41 on: May 12, 2014, 02:52:26 PM »

Squeak = Solistia. It's also the sound one of my OC's makes when someone he doesn't know picks him up XD

My real fears aren't anything physical so much as emotional, though I suppose physicality enters into it to some extent. I think the most terrifying thought for an artist like me is, perhaps, having something happen that causes you to loose your talent, like an injury or perhaps a life change that makes you unable to practice so that everything you've learned fades. I think I also fear the loss of my characters- having no outlet to express them, or loosing the energy and drive to do so. Or even seeing the same happen to someone else.
Kira_Sonar
18+
RP is my drug

Awards:
Made it to Young Adult StageYA Eligibility - Vergil (wrong date)Made it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageCompleted TreatmentMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageVr Srs RperMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageHot & SteamyRP CompleterCompanion ConnoisseurMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageVery GenerousTons of Posts!Made it to Teen StageAAA > Stuff I should be doing
$8158.42 muny

View Inventory
Send Money to Kira_Sonar

No News. Means No News.

« Reply #42 on: May 27, 2014, 09:11:50 PM »

Name a companion characteristic you tend to enjoy most? (Such as forearm fins, tail type, odd markings, ect.)

What typically is the hardest type of character for you to RP? (Mine tends to be villains/mean spirited souls. Which is why I'm trying to play them more.)
Bunraku
18+
Manic RPer

Awards:
$3456.30 muny

View Inventory
Send Money to Bunraku

« Reply #43 on: May 28, 2014, 10:57:14 AM »

Wings, I want a winged companion so badly, it's practically painful XD But on par with wings are dog/wolf/fox tail and ears, and I also love cat tail/ears. I do think finned companions are very pretty too and someday want a beta fish and a clown trigger fish. I also like exotic markings on the face or around the eyes that might make the companion look like it's wearing makeup, especially on normals where the most overt characteristic is actually the skin markings.

I actually have several types of character I find difficult to RP:

1. Villains/mean spirited souls. I'm in the same boat as you concerning them. In all honesty I don't think I will ever be able to enjoy playing a character that is consistently mean spirited.Which isn't to say that all of my characters are 100% nice, some of them have the ability to be very unpleasant at times (as all people can be) and I find that kind of realistic flaw interesting in recent years. But like you I've been making an effort to explore that territory in my writing, through creating villains that counterbalance the characters I do like. When writing them, I think what I have the most trouble with is their actions. While I can contemplate the intellectual aspects and reasons for what they do, and even, in some cases, justify them, when it comes to actually having them commit an unpleasant act, I tend to shy away. I have the same difficulty with my "good" characters as well, so it's a weakness in my writing I am slowly trying to overcome. (In contrast to that, I actually find well written villains in games/books/anime very compelling and end up feeling a great deal of sympathy for them if they are the type to walk in a shade of gray, where they have redeeming qualities and a reason for why they are the way they are. The best villains are the kind that make you question the actions of the hero. )

2. Female characters. There is something about playing a female character I just can't quite connect with in the same way I do a male character, even though I am a woman and you'd think those emotions and ideas would find a better outlet in a girl. Admittedly this feeling has been heavily influenced by certain stereotypes that ended up being lodged in my mind by anime and past RP experiences about "what a girl should be/ act like" where as I never had such reservations with a male (Though a friend of mine recently said something that helped me get over that hang up. You know who you are ^.~) Still, something always tends to feel slightly artificial when I'm trying to play a woman. I think a lot of it has to do with the fact that there is an element of attraction in playing a male character, that a female character just doesn't have for me. I'm a heavily descriptive writer, and while I find my female characters pretty, I lack the drive to describe their looks. But again, it's something I'm trying to get over. Lately, I have the muse to explore the idea of female characters, due to the very positive experience I'm having with Althea's muse over on GK. She clicks with me, so she's kicked open the door for other females that are going to start making appearances in my stories.

3. Happy/Extroverted characters. While I don't always have difficulty with them, after a time I find that I can't quite make their personalities feel as genuine as I'd like because I am more naturally inclined towards playing introverted personalities. I have trouble with them coming off too silly, or even, at times, stupid. It is, again, something I'm trying to work on because I do like playing them, I just need to consider how to add more depth to them, whats going on beneath the surface of the smile, and how to find a natural balance between their extroverted side and aspects of them that might be just as troubled as my introverts. The contrast is just a little more difficult to portray believeably.

....that was way longer than it needed to be ><; ! Sorry, that question just sparked many of the thoughts running through my mind concerning character development lately.
PonyMama
aka PM
archived
RP is my drug

Awards:
YA Eligibility - LindiweObsessive Compulsive (Normals, Soli Companions, YA's)YA Eligibility - LelaMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageI hit my YA in Youngling stageCompanion HoarderLoyal MinionHot & SteamyRP CompleterMade it to Teen StageVery GenerousMade it to Teen StageMade it to Teen StageCompanion ConnoisseurI was a Pictionary Answer!Tons of Posts!
$4992.52 muny

View Inventory
Send Money to PonyMama

« Reply #44 on: June 05, 2014, 10:11:19 PM »

Who's your favourite/Least favorite of my companions?

Good girls are made of Sugar and Spice,
I'm a Bad Girl made of Whipped Cream and ice!
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4
  Print  

Jump to: