Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home/content/21/8581221/html/aaa/forum/Sources/Load.php(225) : runtime-created function on line 3
Oh, go ahead and ask~
http://aaa.lasolistia.com
September 22, 2019, 01:39:48 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Crowley Press Conference - February World Event Update [Major Event!]

Home   Help Shop Login Register Chat Forms  
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4
  Print  
Author Topic: Oh, go ahead and ask~  (Read 11167 times)
Kira_Sonar
18+
RP is my drug

Awards:
Made it to Young Adult StageYA Eligibility - Vergil (wrong date)Made it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageCompleted TreatmentMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageVr Srs RperMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageHot & SteamyRP CompleterCompanion ConnoisseurMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageVery GenerousTons of Posts!Made it to Teen StageAAA > Stuff I should be doing
$8158.42 muny

View Inventory
Send Money to Kira_Sonar

No News. Means No News.

« Reply #15 on: April 22, 2014, 05:09:31 PM »

What Character haven't you been able to RP in a while that'd you'd like to? (Could be a past character of yours)

What Character (out of all the site) who'd you love to read more about? (Feel free to choose top three)

Kade    Munira    Cale     Amon    Sion    Peyton    Hunter&Roxanne    Goliath    Kira    Shiva    Allegra    Cecil    Epona    Demetri    Vergil    Merrick    Zero    Haru&Maru    Eighteen    Nikita    Migi    Storm Belle    Daisuke    Azalea    Atlas    Saigon&Akira    Xerxes

Bunraku
18+
Manic RPer

Awards:
YA Eligibility - NicodemusYA Eligibility - GeminiHyperactivityI Hit my YA in Youngling StageCompleted RP
$3456.30 muny

View Inventory
Send Money to Bunraku

« Reply #16 on: April 22, 2014, 09:02:36 PM »

I'm not certain if there is any specific character I particularly long to play, though I wish there was a niche for some of my Yokai characters to fit in beyond the world I have built for them. I actually have many OC's that I don't often play because I'm not sure if they would interact well with the worlds available to me- that or my muse for them is fickle and not as consistent. Some personality types are evoked more by a particular mood or inspiration that sparks them. I guess I can answer that question better by saying that I'd like to be able to play and develop more OC's in general, but the things that spark their personalities in me aren't often given rise. I am, however, very content with the characters I am currently playing off of AAA, because some I have always wanted to have a niche for, and found it. There is a lot of satisfaction in that.

Oh, this is going to be SUCH a biased answer XD Midnight Phantom's Sephiroth, for one. I don't just enjoy playing that character, I also like reading about him, and seeing other people's take on the personality. Elyabeth's Alan is another personality I'd like to read more of. I've been digging through his past RP's and am actually eager to interact with him directly (He's Indra's adoptive father) And I need to go read about your Peyton, visually every time I see him, I just have to stop and stare because I love that hair.

The dead stop dreaming
I'll set ablaze this life
Your shadow keeps me bright.
Kira_Sonar
18+
RP is my drug

Awards:
Made it to Young Adult StageYA Eligibility - Vergil (wrong date)Made it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageCompleted TreatmentMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageVr Srs RperMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageHot & SteamyRP CompleterCompanion ConnoisseurMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageVery GenerousTons of Posts!Made it to Teen StageAAA > Stuff I should be doing
$8158.42 muny

View Inventory
Send Money to Kira_Sonar

No News. Means No News.

« Reply #17 on: April 24, 2014, 07:09:52 AM »

Name three cosplays you'd like to see around the boards. You don't have to be planning to get them.

What is your favorite color combination? (3-5 colors. Feel free to choose two.)
Bunraku
18+
Manic RPer

Awards:
YA Eligibility - NicodemusYA Eligibility - GeminiHyperactivityI Hit my YA in Youngling StageCompleted RP
$3456.30 muny

View Inventory
Send Money to Bunraku

« Reply #18 on: April 24, 2014, 10:03:37 AM »

I'm a cosplay addict- generally if I want to see it I'd also love to play it. But these are some cosplays I'd like to see, but wouldn't have the muse to play, though I'd like to interact with them (I'm not sure if they have been done-forgive me if they have, I'm not really 100% keeping track of everything on AAA)
-Maleficent, dragon or humanoid form. Kingdom Hearts related back story?
-Riku, Kingdom Hearts (Would like to own him, but not sure if I would know how to play him?)
-Naraku, Inu Yasha

I have many, I kind of go through moods where one combination appeals more than another. I love black and silver in combination with shades of green/cyan or midnight blue (gee I wonder why XD) I also like white and red and black with smaller accent colors like silver or gold (replace the red with pale sakura pink and I like that as well) but that combination is usually only appealing to me when used with a Japanese aesthetic in mind.

Lately, though, the warmer weather has me on a "tropical" kick where I find myself getting adoptables with bright colors like red, cyan, yellow, green and orange or rainbow.
perryunicornboy
18+
AAA OR DEATH

Awards:
Made it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageI threw this bone a mile and all I got was this stupid awardMade it to Young Adult StageObsessive compulsive [males, normals]I played Star and Blue's Pictionary game and all I got was this stupid medle.Made it to Young Adult StageYA Eligibility - BrutusSmokin' HotMade it to Young Adult StageI hit my YA in Youngling stageTons of Posts!Made it to Young Adult StageRP CompleterSurrounded by Girls
$1646.45 muny

View Inventory
Send Money to perryunicornboy

Love makes the world go around

« Reply #19 on: April 24, 2014, 12:34:14 PM »

I'd ask for favorite game but...its probably Kingdom Hearts right?

Bunraku
18+
Manic RPer

Awards:
$3456.30 muny

View Inventory
Send Money to Bunraku

« Reply #20 on: April 24, 2014, 01:22:39 PM »

Nope, actually my favorite game isn't Kingdom Hearts. I played Kingdom Hearts because of my favorite game, which is the Compilation of FFVII, and out of those, Crisis Core being my absolute favorite :3

Though for MMO's, hands down Aion is my current favorite.
Kira_Sonar
18+
RP is my drug

Awards:
$8158.42 muny

View Inventory
Send Money to Kira_Sonar

No News. Means No News.

« Reply #21 on: May 02, 2014, 11:52:12 PM »

One day I'll join you in Aion!

Name a pass time sport you'd like to try and haven't? (Such as hand gliding, golf, scuba, bungie jumping, etc.)

If you could steal any character around the boards to hang out for a day, who would it be? (Feel free to pick top three choice, not necessarily in any order.)
Bunraku
18+
Manic RPer

Awards:
$3456.30 muny

View Inventory
Send Money to Bunraku

« Reply #22 on: May 03, 2014, 12:11:28 AM »

Well, I can't say I haven't tried it, but I'd like to seriously horseback ride for more than 5 minutes at a ren faire. Other than that...I would like to do that crazy thing where people jump off of high places in a winged suit and glide. Anything with flying would appeal, though I'd probably be terrified? But then again people said I would be terrified the first time I was ever in an air plane, and I ended up spending the time during take of with my face glued to the window in awe as the ground dropped away. It was wonderful, so I might not be afraid. Also...I enjoy turbulence. XD Scuba diving would also be a lot of fun for me...but oh, you know what I'd love? One of those realistic mermaid tails you can actually swim with. Strap a scuba tank to me with one of those tails and I'd be down there all day playing mermaid in my head. >>;

Who would I steal? Jiang sounds interesting for his swordsmanship. Alan for his gentle personality and selfless nature. And maybe Rei, because I want to see him eat icecream XD
Kira_Sonar
18+
RP is my drug

Awards:
$8158.42 muny

View Inventory
Send Money to Kira_Sonar

No News. Means No News.

« Reply #23 on: May 03, 2014, 11:12:15 PM »

Name a few singers or bands you enjoy listening to.

Favorite type of movie genre?
Bunraku
18+
Manic RPer

Awards:
$3456.30 muny

View Inventory
Send Money to Bunraku

« Reply #24 on: May 04, 2014, 02:05:39 PM »

I really love music that comes from different culture, especially Japanese music. Gackt is one of my favorite singers for his visual appeal and theatrics, but I love the band Rin because they mingle traditional instruments and songs with modern instruments and it's just beautiful. For English speaking favorites: One Republic, Beyonce, Loreena McKennitt and many others.

For movies, hands down my favorites will always be Fantasy Action/Romance/Comedy. But I also like a little sci-fi, but with those I prefer movies about AI's and other types of robots.
Kira_Sonar
18+
RP is my drug

Awards:
$8158.42 muny

View Inventory
Send Money to Kira_Sonar

No News. Means No News.

« Reply #25 on: May 05, 2014, 11:03:44 AM »

Let see. What can I torture Bun with today~

Ever have a recurring nightmare? or dream? Care to share? Doesn't have to be in depth. Like mine tend to involve crocodiles and zombies. >.o I couldn't even explain if I wanted to.

If you could have a tattoo what would it be? If not, what tattoo placement do you find appealing?

Midnight Phantom
18+ RPAnn
Obsessive RPer

Awards:
Made it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageObsessive Compulsive (Normals)Crazy Old Companion LadyMade it to Young Adult StageRP CompleterMade it to Teen StageRP > Homework
$0.00 muny

View Inventory
Send Money to Midnight Phantom

Mrrrr

« Reply #26 on: May 06, 2014, 12:23:06 AM »

What is you favorite book series? Or just stand alone if you don't have a series ^.^

Sleeping Lion.....
Elyabeth
PG-13
I have no life but AAA

Awards:
Duchess of PGMost Creative PlotterA+ ParentingMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageObsessive Compulsive (Bronzes, Strays, YAs)Made it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageYA Eligibility - AaronCompanion OtakuRP CompleterCompanion HoarderMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageI Write Novels in my Sleep - ElyabethMiss Congeniality - First PlaceMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Teen StageMade it to Teen StageLoyal MinionPicklemongerVery GenerousTons of Posts!
$4600.70 muny

View Inventory
Send Money to Elyabeth

I'm a Gypsy, are you coming with me~?

« Reply #27 on: May 06, 2014, 12:55:53 AM »

Which is your favorite Aeon/summon/magical beastie from the final fantasy series?

Bunraku
18+
Manic RPer

Awards:
$3456.30 muny

View Inventory
Send Money to Bunraku

« Reply #28 on: May 07, 2014, 06:45:49 PM »

@ Kira Strangely enough Kira I had a dream about a crocodile just the other night XD But as for recurring nightmares? Themes that have cropped up multiple times often include mummies. There's one particular dream about mummies I can think of that I've actually had twice, years apart, but in the second dream I KNEW it was a dream, and went through the process of using the methods I did to defeat them in the dream before while wishing I'd wake up the whole time. I didn't wake up until the dream ran its course, and apparently I knew I couldn't until it did. It was one of the more bazaar dreaming experiences I've had. I have the movie The Mummy to thank for that.

Tattoo? Oh dear, this is going to sound kind of fan-girlish for obvious reasons XD If I could have a tattoo, I'd get a stylized black wing done on my right shoulder. Nothing too large, but big enough to be noticeable if I decided to wear a tank top or bathing suit, and probably with traditional Japanese watercolor influences to the design. Also once in my life, although it's not really a "tattoo" but semi-permanent, I'd like to get my hands and feet all decked out in henna. I think Sakura tattoos are pretty, but I'm not really sure I'd get one on my body. It really depends.

I also find tattoos on the hip bone/thigh/side of the body very appealing on characters.

@Midnight You picked the really difficult question! >>; XD I can't pick just one, so I'll go with my first favorite as a child, which was the Magic Kingdom of Landover series by Terry Brooks. They are written for adults, but my mom read them to me back then and I fell in love with them. They were my first introduction to the concept of in-depth characterization and kind of shaped my ideas about fantasy early on. I credit them with teaching me how to build stories even if I didn't take an interest in writing until my teens. Coming back to them as an adult has been interesting, because all of the things I was too young to understand became clear and I saw just exactly how good they were.

@Elyabeth I have a few! For humors sake, in Crisis Core when you roll Chocobo Mode, I love cactuar because of Zack's cactuar dance. I love the various incarnations of Phoenix. Fenrir is also visually just cool.

Solistia
The Soli
Obsessive RPer

Awards:
Made it to Young Adult StageYA Eligibility - FlorryTHE GREENIE AWARD OF SHAMEMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageQueen of OrangeCrazy Old Companion LadyEpic FailNew kitty Mommy :3Watching copious amounts of anime because she's a GIMPBREAK THROUGH THE HEAVENS WITH YOUR DICECompanion ConnoisseurCompleted RPAll your donut are belong to usAAA > Stuff I should be doingMade it to Teen StageGrand Pooh-Bah of Hoot
$10524.80 muny

View Inventory
Send Money to Solistia

CHICKENS

« Reply #29 on: May 08, 2014, 12:54:56 PM »

What is your favorite aspect of Indra? 8D (can be physical, mental, social, whatever??)

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4
  Print  

Jump to: