Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home/content/21/8581221/html/aaa/forum/Sources/Load.php(225) : runtime-created function on line 3
Oh, go ahead and ask~
http://aaa.lasolistia.com
September 22, 2019, 02:01:46 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Our Move Link is Posted! [Major Announcement]

Home   Help Shop Login Register Chat Forms  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4
  Print  
Author Topic: Oh, go ahead and ask~  (Read 11170 times)
Bunraku
18+
Manic RPer

Awards:
YA Eligibility - NicodemusYA Eligibility - GeminiHyperactivityI Hit my YA in Youngling StageCompleted RP
$3456.30 muny

View Inventory
Send Money to Bunraku

« on: April 19, 2014, 09:22:33 PM »

Most of you don't even really know me XD;; But this whole ask a question thing looked like fun, so consider this a get to know you thread maybe? XD <3 No dirty questions, you know the drill~

I don't have many companions at all, so feel free to ask me about RP in general outside of AAA as well, since I don't have many plots here (yet. mwahaha. ) Or, anything else that pops in your head. >>;

The dead stop dreaming
I'll set ablaze this life
Your shadow keeps me bright.
Shadowphyr
18+
I have no life but AAA

Awards:
YA Eligibility - RacineI threw this hedgehog a mile and all I got was this stupid awardMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageCompanion RainbowObsessive Compulsive (Solistia Companions, Male Companions))Made it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageSmokin' HotCompanion HoarderMade it to Young Adult StageI Write Novels in my Sleep - Second PlaceLiketotorturemycharacteritis - Second PlaceRP CompleterSoli's Anime Buddy 8DI hit my YA in Youngling stageTons of Posts!Companion ConnoisseurI miss you (be more active TAT)
$10244.22 muny

View Inventory
Send Money to Shadowphyr

"Yeahnaw. The pibbly thinks that's bad juju."

« Reply #1 on: April 19, 2014, 09:26:19 PM »

Of all the Companions you hope to somebody inhabit your signature, which one is the one you want the absolute most and why?

Elyabeth
PG-13
I have no life but AAA

Awards:
Duchess of PGMost Creative PlotterA+ ParentingMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageObsessive Compulsive (Bronzes, Strays, YAs)Made it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageYA Eligibility - AaronCompanion OtakuRP CompleterCompanion HoarderMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageI Write Novels in my Sleep - ElyabethMiss Congeniality - First PlaceMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Teen StageMade it to Teen StageLoyal MinionPicklemongerVery GenerousTons of Posts!
$4600.70 muny

View Inventory
Send Money to Elyabeth

I'm a Gypsy, are you coming with me~?

« Reply #2 on: April 19, 2014, 09:33:28 PM »

And adding to that which type of AAA collar appeals to you the most (wild, stray, domestic?) Or does that really note matter, as long as you can have fun?

Kira_Sonar
18+
RP is my drug

Awards:
Made it to Young Adult StageYA Eligibility - Vergil (wrong date)Made it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageCompleted TreatmentMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageVr Srs RperMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageHot & SteamyRP CompleterCompanion ConnoisseurMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageVery GenerousTons of Posts!Made it to Teen StageAAA > Stuff I should be doing
$8158.42 muny

View Inventory
Send Money to Kira_Sonar

No News. Means No News.

« Reply #3 on: April 19, 2014, 09:49:18 PM »

Bun~ So glad your joining in on the fray~ Cause now I get to ask you fun questions. No escape. <3

What's your favorite type of RP to write/participate in?

Are you a prankster? What's the most clever prank you've ever managed to pull?

Kade    Munira    Cale     Amon    Sion    Peyton    Hunter&Roxanne    Goliath    Kira    Shiva    Allegra    Cecil    Epona    Demetri    Vergil    Merrick    Zero    Haru&Maru    Eighteen    Nikita    Migi    Storm Belle    Daisuke    Azalea    Atlas    Saigon&Akira    Xerxes

Bunraku
18+
Manic RPer

Awards:
YA Eligibility - NicodemusYA Eligibility - GeminiHyperactivityI Hit my YA in Youngling StageCompleted RP
$3456.30 muny

View Inventory
Send Money to Bunraku

« Reply #4 on: April 19, 2014, 10:08:33 PM »

@Shadow that is a VERY difficult question to answer, because I have so many characters that appeal to me depending on where my muse is at the time. I have a lot of cosplay desires, one of which may be happening in the near future, though it will need approval before it can happen. But as for unfulfilled desires, I would say Sesshomaru from Inu Yasha, or Angeal Hewley from Crisis Core FFVII. Both have personalities that I enjoy depicting and have thought over in depth. But I also have several OC desires, a dual wing "angel" (would need to be a bird companion) called Lassard, and several yokai fox/dog based characters I would like as companions.

@Elya I would say that it doesn't matter, because I love playing a wide variety of personalities. But I think my favorite personality type to depict might end up falling under a stray collar.

@Kira I felt this coming <3 XD Another hard question. I'm not really certain how to put my favorite type of RP into a definite category, but I enjoy RP where the characters are faced with difficult decisions that begin to shape them and bring out different aspects of their personalities. I like RP about change, and journeying to find ones self, or learning to find acceptance in ones self or others. The thicker and the more elaborate the plot around these types of discoveries, the better. I think one of my favorite themes might be "Breaking the ice" with a difficult character- I love playing characters who are closed off and try to distance themselves from others, because I enjoy the process of seeing them unfold when another character tries to interact with them. I also deeply enjoy RP that includes clashing opinions between enemy factions. Another favorite type of RP I enjoy, is the theme of "forbidden love" between characters that put themselves in danger for their feelings.

As for pranking... yes XD I think the most stupid and successful prank I ever pulled was when I was about 16. A friend and I in a fit of madness decided to call the customer service number on the bottom of a box of nerds, which is owned by the "Willy Wonka Candy Company" I asked, very seriously, in a bad english accent, if I could please speak to Mr.Willy Wonka. When they told me no, I very seriously complained about how upset I was that I couldn't speak to him. They asked for my name and adderss...I gave it to them. I spent two weeks petrified the police, or barring that, a horde of oompa loompas would come for me.

They sent me free candy coupons. The lady apparently misinterprated my call as a complaint about the product.
zephkin
aka Tomo
18+
RP is my drug

Awards:
YA Eligibility - VanquishYA Eligibility - SyonMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageObsessive compulsive [males, normals]I played Star and Blue's Pictionary game and all I got was this stupid medle.Made it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageCrazy Old Companion LadyI hit my YA in Youngling stageMade it to Young Adult StageHot & SteamyRP Completer
$10190.77 muny

View Inventory
Send Money to zephkin

Bree is my spirit and she has a lot to say to you.

« Reply #5 on: April 20, 2014, 02:05:03 PM »

What inspired your forum name?

"Cobalt's Natural Enemy: Desks."

Bunraku
18+
Manic RPer

Awards:
$3456.30 muny

View Inventory
Send Money to Bunraku

« Reply #6 on: April 20, 2014, 04:42:42 PM »

My forum name actually stems from the name of a movie the Japanese music star Gackt was in called "Bunraku", but that wasn't the entire reason behind my choice. The movie familiarized me with the term- "Bunraku" is actually a form of Japanese theatre in which large elaborately decorated puppets are manipulated on stage by visible puppeteers dressed completely in black. I've come to feel that the term is symbolic of myself as a person and a role player, because there is nothing I enjoy more than taking on the role of my characters.
zephkin
aka Tomo
18+
RP is my drug

Awards:
YA Eligibility - VanquishYA Eligibility - SyonMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageObsessive compulsive [males, normals]I played Star and Blue's Pictionary game and all I got was this stupid medle.Made it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageCrazy Old Companion LadyI hit my YA in Youngling stageMade it to Young Adult StageHot & SteamyRP Completer
$10190.77 muny

View Inventory
Send Money to zephkin

Bree is my spirit and she has a lot to say to you.

« Reply #7 on: April 20, 2014, 05:51:36 PM »

I knew that about Bunraku theatre, which was why I was curious.  xD  That is a super awesome concept.  <3
Bunraku
18+
Manic RPer

Awards:
$3456.30 muny

View Inventory
Send Money to Bunraku

« Reply #8 on: April 20, 2014, 07:44:37 PM »

Thanks tomo!
Kira_Sonar
18+
RP is my drug

Awards:
Made it to Young Adult StageYA Eligibility - Vergil (wrong date)Made it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageCompleted TreatmentMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageVr Srs RperMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageHot & SteamyRP CompleterCompanion ConnoisseurMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageVery GenerousTons of Posts!Made it to Teen StageAAA > Stuff I should be doing
$8158.42 muny

View Inventory
Send Money to Kira_Sonar

No News. Means No News.

« Reply #9 on: April 20, 2014, 07:54:14 PM »

I be uncultured. Didn't know that. |D

You've been shoved into a bank heist! Are you the leader, get away driver, muscle, or brains?

What's your least favorite animal and mythical creature?
Bunraku
18+
Manic RPer

Awards:
$3456.30 muny

View Inventory
Send Money to Bunraku

« Reply #10 on: April 20, 2014, 08:29:17 PM »

Fun question! XD I think I would end up being the brains of the job. Judging by how much I enjoy the mental loop-de-loops of plotting out the activities some of my more "nefarious" characters and what goes on inside of there heads, I'd probably devise a method of getting away with something like that using subtle means that avoid violence and immediate detection. Of course, now I've just made myself sound slightly criminal XD;

My least favorite animal would probably be monkeys, gorillas, or anything within that genus. They just creep me out, especially when they become violent. My least favorite mythical creature is a more difficult question because I like a lot of bazaar mythology that isn't exactly something you want the kids to read XD But I think one of the most disturbing mythical creatures is Tenome, a beast that I first ran across in the movie "Pan's Labyrinth", but whom I just discovered while looking for its exact name, actually has far older origins in Japanese monster mythology. Also, there is a Scottish or Irish monster with the head of a man and a body of a sheep I find pretty creepy, but I can't seem to find its exact name either.
AutumnrainChaos
aka ARC
sera's slut <3
AAA OR DEATH

Awards:
YA Eligibility - NevanMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageYA Eligibility - BeatriceMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageYA Eligibility - DanteMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageYA Eligibility - GamzeeYA Eligibility - TabethaQueen of RNon-Companion MasterSoli's Anime Buddy 8DObsessive Compulsive (Boys, Normals, Mammals)Made it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageCompanion OtakuCompanion HoarderMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StagePied PiperMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageWhat a gimp!Very GenerousI am Obsessed - First PlaceSmokin' HotRP CompleterI hit my YA in Youngling stageAAA > WorkTons of Posts!
$5207.66 muny

View Inventory
Send Money to AutumnrainChaos

« Reply #11 on: April 21, 2014, 08:23:51 AM »

What'd you wanna be... when you grow up?

Hair Color & Style: idk man, its a banana tree, I am just hoping to make you laugh with this test.

Bad Habits are hard to break - Yaoi RP Message Boards
Bunraku
18+
Manic RPer

Awards:
$3456.30 muny

View Inventory
Send Money to Bunraku

« Reply #12 on: April 21, 2014, 09:58:04 AM »

That's kind of a difficult question to answer because I never really had any concrete goals growing up, and in all honesty I still don't. Every time someone would ask me what I'd like to be based on my interests, my answer would always stem more from my imagination than anything realistic. Take, for example, my love of horses, and you'd end up with a scenario like this, as ridiculous as it seems:

Mom: So, do you want to be a jockey when you grow up?
Me: No, I'd rather be the horse.

Even though I've 'grown up' that mentality has never really changed- I often felt I'd rather lead a life like that of the characters and creatures that populate my imagination rather than settling on a concrete reality. But those desires have solidified over time to become a strong love of writing and art that has lead me to find my niche- the video game industry, where I can combine story telling aspects with artistic visuals and incorporate the parts of me that enjoy problem solving and code. I think I'd love to be the artistic mind behind the visuals you see in a video game, or the director of it's story- but ultimately I'd like to own my own company and produce my own ideas for games, as far off and unrealistic as that goal seems.

That was probably a far more elaborate answer than needed, but...XD
Elyabeth
PG-13
I have no life but AAA

Awards:
Duchess of PGMost Creative PlotterA+ ParentingMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageObsessive Compulsive (Bronzes, Strays, YAs)Made it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageYA Eligibility - AaronCompanion OtakuRP CompleterCompanion HoarderMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageI Write Novels in my Sleep - ElyabethMiss Congeniality - First PlaceMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Teen StageMade it to Teen StageLoyal MinionPicklemongerVery GenerousTons of Posts!
$4600.70 muny

View Inventory
Send Money to Elyabeth

I'm a Gypsy, are you coming with me~?

« Reply #13 on: April 21, 2014, 10:13:05 AM »

Here's a question, do you have a favorite Yokai from Japanese myth? Do you have a story about one that you really like, or that freaks you out?
Bunraku
18+
Manic RPer

Awards:
$3456.30 muny

View Inventory
Send Money to Bunraku

« Reply #14 on: April 21, 2014, 11:31:24 AM »

Another difficult question, because more often than not when dealing with Japanese mythology in particular, the things that interest me may also very well be the things that freak me out at the same time. What I find most intriguing about yokai mythologies in particular is that the yokai who is evil to one man may have a more benevolent meaning to another-they are never one thing or the other, but almost always both, creating a shade of gray. Ultimately as with all mythology they become a reflection of the good and bad sides of human nature-from the gentlest to the most disgustingly cruel.

Since I came to love yokai mythology through lighter reflections of these myths in anime like Inu Yasha (which consequently was also my first introduction to anime itself and concepts involving Japan) my yokai favorites will always be the dog, wolf and fox related demons and gods. They are depicted as both gentle protectors, and vicious judges of the human soul- sometimes standing guard over children and rice fields, sometimes shadowing the unwary traveler on a darkened path, awaiting the moment when he is most vulnerable. It strikes me, however, that the source of the dog-demon's evil usually stems from human beings themselves- such as the cruel tale of the creation of the Inugami, a spirit supposedly made to do it's masters bidding, but whom in the end may turn upon the master himself due to the way in which it was created. In a way, reinforcing the old saying "There is no such thing as a bad dog-only a bad master." The unintended lesson of these tales being that through our own actions, we as human beings are the source of both good and evil. As a result, they are, also, scary and almost repelling (mostly because of what the humans in the tales have done, or want the Inugami to do) - but because of that, I also find them fascinating, and enjoy taking these myths to create different stories of my own where Inugami might find himself on a different path in "life".

That was again, probably a -far- more detailed explanation than the question really called for XD;
Pages: [1] 2 3 4
  Print  

Jump to: