Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home/content/21/8581221/html/aaa/forum/Sources/Load.php(225) : runtime-created function on line 3
Sahara Wants In!
http://aaa.lasolistia.com
November 11, 2019, 10:05:13 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Crowley Press Conference - February World Event Update [Major Event!]

Home   Help Shop Login Register Chat Forms  
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4
  Print  
Author Topic: Sahara Wants In!  (Read 10923 times)
Kira_Sonar
18+
RP is my drug

Awards:
Made it to Young Adult StageYA Eligibility - Vergil (wrong date)Made it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageCompleted TreatmentMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageVr Srs RperMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageHot & SteamyRP CompleterCompanion ConnoisseurMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageVery GenerousTons of Posts!Made it to Teen StageAAA > Stuff I should be doing
$8158.42 muny

View Inventory
Send Money to Kira_Sonar

No News. Means No News.

« Reply #30 on: May 03, 2014, 12:11:52 AM »

Out of your companions, which is most similar to you?

What's the strangest food you've ever eaten? Guilty food pleasure? (ex: French fries/ice cream)

Kade    Munira    Cale     Amon    Sion    Peyton    Hunter&Roxanne    Goliath    Kira    Shiva    Allegra    Cecil    Epona    Demetri    Vergil    Merrick    Zero    Haru&Maru    Eighteen    Nikita    Migi    Storm Belle    Daisuke    Azalea    Atlas    Saigon&Akira    Xerxes

SaharaRose
Reading comprehension is key.
Administrator
AAA OR DEATH

Awards:
Made it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageYA Eligibility - VanceMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageGimpyMost Angelic Companion- MileenaCompanion RainbowMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult Stagegreenie's bitchMade it to Young Adult StageHyperactivityMade it to Young Adult StageCompanion OtakuMade it to Young Adult StageObsessive Compulsive (Crystal, Normals, YAs)Made it to Young Adult StageSmokin' HotMade it to Young Adult StageI hit my YA in Youngling stageCompanion HoarderTrophy! Lives on AAAMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageI am Obsessed - Second PlaceRP CompleterMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Teen StageMade it to Teen StageTotally NOT using loaded diceTons of Posts!Very GenerousRP > Homework
$21488.38 muny

View Inventory
Send Money to SaharaRose

« Reply #31 on: May 03, 2014, 05:20:43 AM »

My favorite culture is without a doubt the Greek. Even now I try to make it down to the Greek festival at least for one day to sample the food, listen to the music, and see some of the things the local Greek families make. My favorite diety (outside of my own) is Athene. Such a badass woman truly she has so many wonderful stories that go along with her that is impossible to pick just one!

The companions most similar to me is probably this weird mix between Lucas and Kari. Lucas analyzes everything to the letter, thinking about all options (which I tend to do). Kari's personality is more mine than any of the others.

Strangest good I've ever eaten was probably grilled alligator (yum). Guilty food pleasure is ranch dressing and just about ANYTHING. <3 the ranch dressing.

Kira_Sonar
18+
RP is my drug

Awards:
Made it to Young Adult StageYA Eligibility - Vergil (wrong date)Made it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageCompleted TreatmentMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageVr Srs RperMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageHot & SteamyRP CompleterCompanion ConnoisseurMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageVery GenerousTons of Posts!Made it to Teen StageAAA > Stuff I should be doing
$8158.42 muny

View Inventory
Send Money to Kira_Sonar

No News. Means No News.

« Reply #32 on: May 03, 2014, 11:07:30 PM »

Because this will take a while~

Name the first word that comes to mind when you look at Lucas, continue to do so for each companion all the way to Lainey~

Edit: Forgot to say you could choose 8-10 instead of going through the entire list.
« Last Edit: May 05, 2014, 10:50:37 AM by Kira_Sonar » Logged
SaharaRose
Administrator
AAA OR DEATH

Awards:
Made it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageYA Eligibility - VanceMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageGimpyMost Angelic Companion- MileenaCompanion RainbowMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult Stagegreenie's bitchMade it to Young Adult StageHyperactivityMade it to Young Adult StageCompanion OtakuMade it to Young Adult StageObsessive Compulsive (Crystal, Normals, YAs)Made it to Young Adult StageSmokin' HotMade it to Young Adult StageI hit my YA in Youngling stageCompanion HoarderTrophy! Lives on AAAMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageI am Obsessed - Second PlaceRP CompleterMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Teen StageMade it to Teen StageTotally NOT using loaded diceTons of Posts!Very GenerousRP > Homework
$21488.38 muny

View Inventory
Send Money to SaharaRose

« Reply #33 on: May 05, 2014, 11:04:27 AM »

Lucas: Strength
Teagan: Books
Sariah: Beauty
Iraina: Rage
Braiden: Kindness
Lidda: Cunning
Gypsy: Creativity
Reese: Gardening
Izo: Adventure
Bianca: Courage
Tobias: Turmoil
Johnny: Charm
Kari: Rebellion
Uriah: Gentle
Harrison: Family
Zyra: Pranks
Ashyra: Intelligence
Mileena: Love
Eli: Football
Chipper: Baseball
Xenia: Melody
Alice: Investigation
Artan: Curiosity
Lainey: Vanity
Kira_Sonar
18+
RP is my drug

Awards:
$8158.42 muny

View Inventory
Send Money to Kira_Sonar

No News. Means No News.

« Reply #34 on: May 10, 2014, 10:27:54 AM »

Daaaaaang. Few of those words surprised me tho.

Name three cosplays you'd like to see around the boards. You don't have to be planning to get them.

What is your favorite color combination? (3-5 colors. Feel free to choose two.)

SaharaRose
Administrator
AAA OR DEATH

Awards:
$21488.38 muny

View Inventory
Send Money to SaharaRose

« Reply #35 on: May 10, 2014, 04:30:38 PM »

3 Cosplays: Daenerys Targaryen (Silver dragon, GoT) (PS. if anyone wants to go in on this one with me and get Drogo I will be so happy), (PPS. If anyone gets Daenerys before me, I will end you. :-P), Keroberos (CardCaptor Sakura), and Jolteon.

Colors: Black and anything. Preferably black and the cooler colors (Black and green, black and blue, black and purple, etc.)
« Last Edit: May 22, 2014, 08:37:31 PM by SaharaRose » Logged
SaharaRose
Administrator
AAA OR DEATH

Awards:
$21488.38 muny

View Inventory
Send Money to SaharaRose

« Reply #36 on: May 22, 2014, 08:37:42 PM »

Come on you guys, give me questions! I'm le bored.
Kira_Sonar
18+
RP is my drug

Awards:
$8158.42 muny

View Inventory
Send Money to Kira_Sonar

No News. Means No News.

« Reply #37 on: May 27, 2014, 09:20:31 PM »

What's your least favorite animal and mythical creature?

If you could steal any character around the boards to hang out for a day, who would it be? (Feel free to pick top three choice, not necessarily in any order.)
SaharaRose
Administrator
AAA OR DEATH

Awards:
$21488.38 muny

View Inventory
Send Money to SaharaRose

« Reply #38 on: May 27, 2014, 09:24:43 PM »

Any spiders. Like...at all. I will not even look at the grown spider companions on here they freak me out so much. For mythological creature that's tough...its probably something like a Sphinx though.

Ale, Vegas, and and Cecily. They all seem like they would be fun to hang out with in different ways.
PonyMama
aka PM
archived
RP is my drug

Awards:
YA Eligibility - LindiweObsessive Compulsive (Normals, Soli Companions, YA's)YA Eligibility - LelaMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageI hit my YA in Youngling stageCompanion HoarderLoyal MinionHot & SteamyRP CompleterMade it to Teen StageVery GenerousMade it to Teen StageMade it to Teen StageCompanion ConnoisseurI was a Pictionary Answer!Tons of Posts!
$4992.52 muny

View Inventory
Send Money to PonyMama

« Reply #39 on: June 05, 2014, 10:13:13 PM »

Who's your favourite/Least favorite of my companions?

Good girls are made of Sugar and Spice,
I'm a Bad Girl made of Whipped Cream and ice!
SaharaRose
Administrator
AAA OR DEATH

Awards:
$21488.38 muny

View Inventory
Send Money to SaharaRose

« Reply #40 on: June 06, 2014, 11:43:30 AM »

I do very much enjoy Kunle. My least favorite is Dani, but that could be because there is a certain devil in my head who wants blood.
PonyMama
aka PM
archived
RP is my drug

Awards:
YA Eligibility - LindiweObsessive Compulsive (Normals, Soli Companions, YA's)YA Eligibility - LelaMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageI hit my YA in Youngling stageCompanion HoarderLoyal MinionHot & SteamyRP CompleterMade it to Teen StageVery GenerousMade it to Teen StageMade it to Teen StageCompanion ConnoisseurI was a Pictionary Answer!Tons of Posts!
$4992.52 muny

View Inventory
Send Money to PonyMama

« Reply #41 on: June 06, 2014, 11:49:48 AM »

That I can understand Smiley
Elyabeth
PG-13
I have no life but AAA

Awards:
Duchess of PGMost Creative PlotterA+ ParentingMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageObsessive Compulsive (Bronzes, Strays, YAs)Made it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageYA Eligibility - AaronCompanion OtakuRP CompleterCompanion HoarderMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageI Write Novels in my Sleep - ElyabethMiss Congeniality - First PlaceMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Teen StageMade it to Teen StageLoyal MinionPicklemongerVery GenerousTons of Posts!
$4600.70 muny

View Inventory
Send Money to Elyabeth

I'm a Gypsy, are you coming with me~?

« Reply #42 on: June 06, 2014, 12:10:59 PM »

I'm going to be lazy and steal PM's idea! Cheesy

All right, everyone, out of my companions who is your MOST favorite? Who is your LEAST favorite? (Feel free to do this with my NCCs as well, if you're feeling inspired.)

SaharaRose
Administrator
AAA OR DEATH

Awards:
$21488.38 muny

View Inventory
Send Money to SaharaRose

« Reply #43 on: June 06, 2014, 12:22:28 PM »

Gypsy is my favorite, for obvious reasons.  Nemo is probably my least favorite because...clowns.
Elyabeth
PG-13
I have no life but AAA

Awards:
Duchess of PGMost Creative PlotterA+ ParentingMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageObsessive Compulsive (Bronzes, Strays, YAs)Made it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageYA Eligibility - AaronCompanion OtakuRP CompleterCompanion HoarderMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageI Write Novels in my Sleep - ElyabethMiss Congeniality - First PlaceMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Teen StageMade it to Teen StageLoyal MinionPicklemongerVery GenerousTons of Posts!
$4600.70 muny

View Inventory
Send Money to Elyabeth

I'm a Gypsy, are you coming with me~?

« Reply #44 on: June 06, 2014, 12:24:27 PM »

Very understandable, darling. *pats* XD That's what I figured.
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4
  Print  

Jump to: