Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home/content/21/8581221/html/aaa/forum/Sources/Load.php(225) : runtime-created function on line 3
Sahara Wants In!
http://aaa.lasolistia.com
October 16, 2019, 11:01:18 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Love Is In The Air [Breeding Season]

Home   Help Shop Login Register Chat Forms  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4
  Print  
Author Topic: Sahara Wants In!  (Read 10665 times)
SaharaRose
Reading comprehension is key.
Administrator
AAA OR DEATH

Awards:
Made it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageYA Eligibility - VanceMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageGimpyMost Angelic Companion- MileenaCompanion RainbowMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult Stagegreenie's bitchMade it to Young Adult StageHyperactivityMade it to Young Adult StageCompanion OtakuMade it to Young Adult StageObsessive Compulsive (Crystal, Normals, YAs)Made it to Young Adult StageSmokin' HotMade it to Young Adult StageI hit my YA in Youngling stageCompanion HoarderTrophy! Lives on AAAMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageI am Obsessed - Second PlaceRP CompleterMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Teen StageMade it to Teen StageTotally NOT using loaded diceTons of Posts!Very GenerousRP > Homework
$21488.38 muny

View Inventory
Send Money to SaharaRose

« on: April 19, 2014, 09:03:37 AM »

So, you know the drill. Any question (other than the naughty ones) and I will answer it! I'm hoping answering some questions might get my (scarily) quiet bunch back to chattering away again.

Kira_Sonar
18+
RP is my drug

Awards:
Made it to Young Adult StageYA Eligibility - Vergil (wrong date)Made it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageCompleted TreatmentMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageVr Srs RperMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageHot & SteamyRP CompleterCompanion ConnoisseurMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageVery GenerousTons of Posts!Made it to Teen StageAAA > Stuff I should be doing
$8158.42 muny

View Inventory
Send Money to Kira_Sonar

No News. Means No News.

« Reply #1 on: April 19, 2014, 09:35:49 AM »

There's a ghost in your house! Who you gana call? (Out of your companions)

Biggest RP regret? If you don't mind me asking. Biggest RP success? (Like maybe an accidental plot)

Kade    Munira    Cale     Amon    Sion    Peyton    Hunter&Roxanne    Goliath    Kira    Shiva    Allegra    Cecil    Epona    Demetri    Vergil    Merrick    Zero    Haru&Maru    Eighteen    Nikita    Migi    Storm Belle    Daisuke    Azalea    Atlas    Saigon&Akira    Xerxes

SaharaRose
Administrator
AAA OR DEATH

Awards:
Made it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageYA Eligibility - VanceMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageGimpyMost Angelic Companion- MileenaCompanion RainbowMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult Stagegreenie's bitchMade it to Young Adult StageHyperactivityMade it to Young Adult StageCompanion OtakuMade it to Young Adult StageObsessive Compulsive (Crystal, Normals, YAs)Made it to Young Adult StageSmokin' HotMade it to Young Adult StageI hit my YA in Youngling stageCompanion HoarderTrophy! Lives on AAAMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageI am Obsessed - Second PlaceRP CompleterMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Teen StageMade it to Teen StageTotally NOT using loaded diceTons of Posts!Very GenerousRP > Homework
$21488.38 muny

View Inventory
Send Money to SaharaRose

« Reply #2 on: April 19, 2014, 09:48:43 AM »

That would probably be either Lucas or Lidda. Lucas because he would try to rationalize it all away before trying to fight it off. Lidda because well I just imagine that being hilarious.

My biggest RP regret would be not being able to play Tobias to his full potential. At one time I had such a voice for him, such a drive. But now...he's barely a whisper of his formal self and no matter what I can do I can't seem to get him back to that point.

My biggest RP success I would think would be the total back and forth between Asher/Lucas. It was never planned. Asher was supposed to be a good influence for Lucas, showing him out of the fighting and more into the good guy style. The totally opposite happened and I think it made Lucas and Asher two of my most dynamic characters. I am still in love with how much both of them have grown and changed.
AutumnrainChaos
aka ARC
sera's slut <3
AAA OR DEATH

Awards:
YA Eligibility - NevanMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageYA Eligibility - BeatriceMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageYA Eligibility - DanteMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageYA Eligibility - GamzeeYA Eligibility - TabethaQueen of RNon-Companion MasterSoli's Anime Buddy 8DObsessive Compulsive (Boys, Normals, Mammals)Made it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageCompanion OtakuCompanion HoarderMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StagePied PiperMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageWhat a gimp!Very GenerousI am Obsessed - First PlaceSmokin' HotRP CompleterI hit my YA in Youngling stageAAA > WorkTons of Posts!
$5207.66 muny

View Inventory
Send Money to AutumnrainChaos

« Reply #3 on: April 19, 2014, 10:10:23 AM »

Favorite couple on the site!

They can be NCC's, Companions, or mixed =3

(I'm curious and won't be offended ever |D)

Hair Color & Style: idk man, its a banana tree, I am just hoping to make you laugh with this test.

Bad Habits are hard to break - Yaoi RP Message Boards
Zira
Previously Zaccy
18+
RP is my drug

Awards:
Made it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageI played Star and Blue's Pictionary game and all I got was this stupid medle.Made it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageYA Eligibility - KaylaObsessive compulsive ( Normals )Maid of LightCompanion ConnoisseurCrazy Old Companion LadyMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageI hit my YA in Youngling stageRP CompleterHot & SteamySoli's Anime Buddy 8D
$50.69 muny

View Inventory
Send Money to Zira

Zira and Zeph 5ever

« Reply #4 on: April 19, 2014, 10:11:09 AM »

If you could make any random pairing between your companions and mine what would it be? |D I'm selfish so i like to ask about myself

SaharaRose
Administrator
AAA OR DEATH

Awards:
$21488.38 muny

View Inventory
Send Money to SaharaRose

« Reply #5 on: April 19, 2014, 10:14:23 AM »

Lucas and Ale, no question. I adore their relationship and feel like it is incredibly real.

That would probably be Kari and Osiris because that hair and those wings. OMG. Plus best friend parents? Come on.
Rosedawn
Administrator
AAA OR DEATH

Awards:
98 rolls later...YA Eligibility - VanessaI threw this hedgehog a mile and all I got was this stupid awardYA Eligibility- MaverickYA Eligibility- LuluYA Eligibility- BryaghYA Eligibility - ReikaYA Eligibility - AmaltheaMade it to Young Adult StageYA Eligibility - Nimue YA Eligibility - StormyMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageYA Eligibility - UsanaPrincess of PG-13Companion RainbowYA KingdomMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageObsessive Compulsive (Blue Eyes, Crystal, Domestics, Fertile, Normals, Scooter, Solistia, Strays, Wilds, Wings, YAs)Survived TreatmentHyperactivityMade it to Young Adult StageCompanion OtakuMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageI hit my YA in Youngling stageMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StagePied PiperMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageNooby Helper - First PlaceMiss Congeniality - First PlaceMade it to Young Adult StageCompanion HoarderRP CompleterTrophy! Long Live RP!Hot & SteamyMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Teen StageMade it to Teen StageMade it to Teen StageLoyal MinionVery GenerousRP > WorkTons of Posts!
$7125.75 muny

View Inventory
Send Money to Rosedawn

Into Wonderland

« Reply #6 on: April 19, 2014, 11:01:17 AM »

If your characters were suddenly actually oriented the opposite way who do you think they would end up with?

SaharaRose
Administrator
AAA OR DEATH

Awards:
$21488.38 muny

View Inventory
Send Money to SaharaRose

« Reply #7 on: April 19, 2014, 12:46:15 PM »

If it had to be specifically people who were oriented that way, I have no idea. As for just people I could see them with?

Lucas: I dunno...he kind of shuts up at the mere thought of it. Tristan. No...nope. Uh uh. He is not happy with that prospect.

Teagan: Miram. No question.

Sariah: Probably Tybalt, but that's because I think Tybalt understands here.

Iraina: That's tricky, she's so particualar (which is weird). I could see her being with Chanda though.

Braiden: Probably a toss up between Solene and Willow.

Lidda: Odette. She thinks she is smokin hot.

Gypsy: I could see her and Keilin doing well together.

Reese: I dunno why, but I could see him with Vegas.

Izo: Frenzy; no question.

Bianca: Probably someone like Misa.

Tobias: .....Negi. That was one really long fight between the two of them. Perhaps there is a reason for that...

Johnny: Goliath or Nero. He needs some serious in his life.

Kari: Madeline.

Uriah: I think he and Till would get along.

Harrison: Kip or maybe Haydn.

Zyra: I don't even know where she falls yet so I'll put one of each. For men-Indra and for women-Meredith.

Ashyra: Garrick, no question.

Mileena: Sara.

Eli: I could see him ending up with Hunter.

Chipper: Quinton because...opposites attract.

Xenia: Fleurette.

Alice: Reika.

Artan: I could see him going after someone like Creed. The "I can fix them" vibe feels strong with him.

Lainey: Neaera.

Rosedawn
Administrator
AAA OR DEATH

Awards:
98 rolls later...YA Eligibility - VanessaI threw this hedgehog a mile and all I got was this stupid awardYA Eligibility- MaverickYA Eligibility- LuluYA Eligibility- BryaghYA Eligibility - ReikaYA Eligibility - AmaltheaMade it to Young Adult StageYA Eligibility - Nimue YA Eligibility - StormyMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageYA Eligibility - UsanaPrincess of PG-13Companion RainbowYA KingdomMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageObsessive Compulsive (Blue Eyes, Crystal, Domestics, Fertile, Normals, Scooter, Solistia, Strays, Wilds, Wings, YAs)Survived TreatmentHyperactivityMade it to Young Adult StageCompanion OtakuMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageI hit my YA in Youngling stageMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StagePied PiperMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageNooby Helper - First PlaceMiss Congeniality - First PlaceMade it to Young Adult StageCompanion HoarderRP CompleterTrophy! Long Live RP!Hot & SteamyMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Teen StageMade it to Teen StageMade it to Teen StageLoyal MinionVery GenerousRP > WorkTons of Posts!
$7125.75 muny

View Inventory
Send Money to Rosedawn

Into Wonderland

« Reply #8 on: April 19, 2014, 01:28:40 PM »

He he no that is perfect.
SaharaRose
Administrator
AAA OR DEATH

Awards:
$21488.38 muny

View Inventory
Send Money to SaharaRose

« Reply #9 on: April 19, 2014, 01:52:22 PM »

I'll admit, that was a tough question.
AutumnrainChaos
aka ARC
sera's slut <3
AAA OR DEATH

Awards:
YA Eligibility - NevanMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageYA Eligibility - BeatriceMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageYA Eligibility - DanteMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageYA Eligibility - GamzeeYA Eligibility - TabethaQueen of RNon-Companion MasterSoli's Anime Buddy 8DObsessive Compulsive (Boys, Normals, Mammals)Made it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageCompanion OtakuCompanion HoarderMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StagePied PiperMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageWhat a gimp!Very GenerousI am Obsessed - First PlaceSmokin' HotRP CompleterI hit my YA in Youngling stageAAA > WorkTons of Posts!
$5207.66 muny

View Inventory
Send Money to AutumnrainChaos

« Reply #10 on: April 19, 2014, 05:33:58 PM »

Awe Mileena and Sara would be SO CUTE TOGETHER.
SaharaRose
Administrator
AAA OR DEATH

Awards:
$21488.38 muny

View Inventory
Send Money to SaharaRose

« Reply #11 on: April 19, 2014, 08:56:20 PM »

More questions kiddos?
Kira_Sonar
18+
RP is my drug

Awards:
Made it to Young Adult StageYA Eligibility - Vergil (wrong date)Made it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageCompleted TreatmentMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageVr Srs RperMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageHot & SteamyRP CompleterCompanion ConnoisseurMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageVery GenerousTons of Posts!Made it to Teen StageAAA > Stuff I should be doing
$8158.42 muny

View Inventory
Send Money to Kira_Sonar

No News. Means No News.

« Reply #12 on: April 19, 2014, 08:57:25 PM »

Dang. Thought of an amazing question earlier. In any cause that's a hard question to answer. Nice idea Rose~

Your stuck in an elevator for six hours. Which companion of yours would you want there? Which would you not be able to stand for that deration of time?

How did you and Rose meet in RL?
perryunicornboy
18+
AAA OR DEATH

Awards:
Made it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageI threw this bone a mile and all I got was this stupid awardMade it to Young Adult StageObsessive compulsive [males, normals]I played Star and Blue's Pictionary game and all I got was this stupid medle.Made it to Young Adult StageYA Eligibility - BrutusSmokin' HotMade it to Young Adult StageI hit my YA in Youngling stageTons of Posts!Made it to Young Adult StageRP CompleterSurrounded by Girls
$1646.45 muny

View Inventory
Send Money to perryunicornboy

Love makes the world go around

« Reply #13 on: April 19, 2014, 08:58:10 PM »

what companion would you want to be with?

SaharaRose
Administrator
AAA OR DEATH

Awards:
$21488.38 muny

View Inventory
Send Money to SaharaRose

« Reply #14 on: April 19, 2014, 09:10:06 PM »

Well, considering I am claustrophobic, I would probably want to be with either Uriah or Kari. Uriah would let me cuddle him (he's a massive cuddler) and pretend everything was ok. Kari would probably try to make me laugh until I forgot about the whole thing. I wouldn't want to be stuck with Lucas because he inherited my claustrophobic tendencies, and I could see it making things worse.

Rose and I met through a theatre group back at the University of South Carolina. One of the guys from mine and Breyon's hometown was president and asked Breyon to join to help run lights. I didn't get to attend most practices because of marching band but ended up at a dress rehearsal to help Breyon plan the lights. That was when we met.

Out of mine? Probably Reese. His personality is very similar to Breyon's (even if his interests are totally different).
Pages: [1] 2 3 4
  Print  

Jump to: