Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home/content/21/8581221/html/aaa/forum/Sources/Load.php(225) : runtime-created function on line 3
I got forced to do this....
http://aaa.lasolistia.com
October 15, 2019, 10:17:23 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Something is happening in the cafeteria...

Home   Help Shop Login Register Chat Forms  
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5
  Print  
Author Topic: I got forced to do this....  (Read 13151 times)
Monologue
18+
Obsessive RPer

Awards:
YA Eligibility- CliveMade it to Young Adult Stage Companion HoarderRP CompleterCompleted RP
$11114.31 muny

View Inventory
Send Money to Monologue

« Reply #30 on: May 02, 2014, 11:58:51 PM »

If you could travel, where would you go?  Or more than one place :3 

Cliest
Art Staff
RP is my drug

Awards:
Made it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageYA Eligibility - GaiaYA Eligibility - ClovisMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageYA Eligibility - Kog'MawMade it to Young Adult StageCompanion ConnoisseurMade it to Young Adult StageBeware of the KittenMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageObsessive compulsive (Normals)Made it to Young Adult StageSurrounded by girlsCrazy Old Companion LadyRP CompleterHot & SteamyHyperactivityMade it to Young Adult StageI hit my YA in Youngling stageVery Generous
$13117.34 muny

View Inventory
Send Money to Cliest

......... <_<''

« Reply #31 on: May 03, 2014, 12:00:23 AM »

I dunno... Texas maybe..?

Monologue
18+
Obsessive RPer

Awards:
YA Eligibility- CliveMade it to Young Adult Stage Companion HoarderRP CompleterCompleted RP
$11114.31 muny

View Inventory
Send Money to Monologue

« Reply #32 on: May 03, 2014, 12:02:11 AM »

Lol, I assumed that :3  What about time?  If you could time travel, what era would you most like to see?  *is full of questions tonight*
Cliest
Art Staff
RP is my drug

Awards:
Made it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageYA Eligibility - GaiaYA Eligibility - ClovisMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageYA Eligibility - Kog'MawMade it to Young Adult StageCompanion ConnoisseurMade it to Young Adult StageBeware of the KittenMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageObsessive compulsive (Normals)Made it to Young Adult StageSurrounded by girlsCrazy Old Companion LadyRP CompleterHot & SteamyHyperactivityMade it to Young Adult StageI hit my YA in Youngling stageVery Generous
$13117.34 muny

View Inventory
Send Money to Cliest

......... <_<''

« Reply #33 on: May 03, 2014, 12:03:56 AM »

I dun really care about what happened in the past ect. so I'd rather not go back in time or stuff like that.. -shrugs-
Kira_Sonar
18+
RP is my drug

Awards:
Made it to Young Adult StageYA Eligibility - Vergil (wrong date)Made it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageCompleted TreatmentMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageVr Srs RperMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageHot & SteamyRP CompleterCompanion ConnoisseurMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageVery GenerousTons of Posts!Made it to Teen StageAAA > Stuff I should be doing
$8158.42 muny

View Inventory
Send Money to Kira_Sonar

No News. Means No News.

« Reply #34 on: May 03, 2014, 11:00:46 PM »

If tomorrow was to never come what would you want to be remembered for? (Can be silly, inspirational or maybe just state a motto you live by.)

Which companion of yours is best at physical fighting? Which is best at dancing? (Just curious which of yours is the strongest and if any has dance talent~)

Kade    Munira    Cale     Amon    Sion    Peyton    Hunter&Roxanne    Goliath    Kira    Shiva    Allegra    Cecil    Epona    Demetri    Vergil    Merrick    Zero    Haru&Maru    Eighteen    Nikita    Migi    Storm Belle    Daisuke    Azalea    Atlas    Saigon&Akira    Xerxes

Cliest
Art Staff
RP is my drug

Awards:
$13117.34 muny

View Inventory
Send Money to Cliest

......... <_<''

« Reply #35 on: May 04, 2014, 01:32:40 AM »

I have no answer for you first question cuz I dun even know if I want people to remember me .. -shrugs-

I'd say Grim's the best at fighting. ((He's a bit older in my had then he is here xp )) Dancing.... Mh I think that'd be Keilin.  I can't see the others being good at dancing AT ALL... | ((Pris could've been good at it but.. yea..  << ))
Kira_Sonar
18+
RP is my drug

Awards:
Made it to Young Adult StageYA Eligibility - Vergil (wrong date)Made it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageCompleted TreatmentMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageVr Srs RperMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageHot & SteamyRP CompleterCompanion ConnoisseurMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageVery GenerousTons of Posts!Made it to Teen StageAAA > Stuff I should be doing
$8158.42 muny

View Inventory
Send Money to Kira_Sonar

No News. Means No News.

« Reply #36 on: May 05, 2014, 10:52:46 AM »

You think you saw a ghost! Which of your companions would handle the situation best?

Favorite type of movie genre?
Cliest
Art Staff
RP is my drug

Awards:
$13117.34 muny

View Inventory
Send Money to Cliest

......... <_<''

« Reply #37 on: May 05, 2014, 11:00:32 AM »

Pris... She wouldn't give a fuck if there was a ghost or not |D

I dun watch movies.. like.. not at all.. but I like fantasy stuff... ?
Kira_Sonar
18+
RP is my drug

Awards:
$8158.42 muny

View Inventory
Send Money to Kira_Sonar

No News. Means No News.

« Reply #38 on: May 05, 2014, 11:02:45 AM »

Pffft. Much love to Pris. <333

And Fantasy totally works~ ^^ Understand not watching movies much. I barely have time for the occasional anime.
Cliest
Art Staff
RP is my drug

Awards:
$13117.34 muny

View Inventory
Send Money to Cliest

......... <_<''

« Reply #39 on: May 05, 2014, 12:34:13 PM »

I'm just not interested in movies.. x) ... But I do watch animes.. LOTSA ANIMES...
booterscooter
previously Xenon
Mod Crew
RP is my drug

Awards:
YA Eligibility - Kha'ZixLemon Stealing WhoreFavorite Companion 2014- PaleTons of Posts!Made it to Young Adult StageSurvived TreatmentMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult Stage...Hot Guys > My SanityMade it to Young Adult StageYA Eligibility - EhnCrazy Old Companion LadyCompanion ConnoisseurMade Member of the Midnight CrewMade it to Young Adult StageTROLLKINGTotally hopeless N-obsessed fangirlPre-dinner Mayonnaise - It's good for you!Made it to Teen StageHot & SteamyCompleted RPThe Hootiest
$1711.75 muny

View Inventory
Send Money to booterscooter

so dumb

« Reply #40 on: May 05, 2014, 12:42:16 PM »

HEY CLIEST

will you jungle for me so i can top

i think you know what i'll offer in exchange

dingus squad supreme
Cliest
Art Staff
RP is my drug

Awards:
$13117.34 muny

View Inventory
Send Money to Cliest

......... <_<''

« Reply #41 on: May 05, 2014, 01:13:18 PM »

How am I supposed to say no to that?...

Of course I'll jungle for you ~
Elyabeth
PG-13
I have no life but AAA

Awards:
Duchess of PGMost Creative PlotterA+ ParentingMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageObsessive Compulsive (Bronzes, Strays, YAs)Made it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageYA Eligibility - AaronCompanion OtakuRP CompleterCompanion HoarderMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageI Write Novels in my Sleep - ElyabethMiss Congeniality - First PlaceMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Teen StageMade it to Teen StageLoyal MinionPicklemongerVery GenerousTons of Posts!
$4600.70 muny

View Inventory
Send Money to Elyabeth

I'm a Gypsy, are you coming with me~?

« Reply #42 on: May 06, 2014, 01:02:05 AM »

When you start a new anime, what catches your interest the most? The art style, character, zany antics?

Cliest
Art Staff
RP is my drug

Awards:
$13117.34 muny

View Inventory
Send Money to Cliest

......... <_<''

« Reply #43 on: May 06, 2014, 05:00:03 AM »

It's mostly the art style at first. But before I start an anime I go over the rough story ect. so you're never going to see me watching one of those boring highschool blah blah animes.. I like horror and splatter.. well and fantasy stzff but not all of it ~
Kira_Sonar
18+
RP is my drug

Awards:
$8158.42 muny

View Inventory
Send Money to Kira_Sonar

No News. Means No News.

« Reply #44 on: May 10, 2014, 10:17:51 AM »

With you on the boring high school blah blah blah... slice of life can be cute but it's so hard to watch.

How's Pris's sleeping schedule now that she has three babies? (Btw I can't wait to read about them and how the parents handle the trio)

Care to recommend three animes?
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5
  Print  

Jump to: