Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home/content/21/8581221/html/aaa/forum/Sources/Load.php(225) : runtime-created function on line 3
I got forced to do this....
http://aaa.lasolistia.com
December 08, 2019, 11:24:00 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Something is happening in the cafeteria...

Home   Help Shop Login Register Chat Forms  
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5
  Print  
Author Topic: I got forced to do this....  (Read 13761 times)
Kira_Sonar
18+
RP is my drug

Awards:
Made it to Young Adult StageYA Eligibility - Vergil (wrong date)Made it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageCompleted TreatmentMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageVr Srs RperMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageHot & SteamyRP CompleterCompanion ConnoisseurMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageVery GenerousTons of Posts!Made it to Teen StageAAA > Stuff I should be doing
$8158.42 muny

View Inventory
Send Money to Kira_Sonar

No News. Means No News.

« Reply #15 on: April 20, 2014, 06:22:54 PM »

I'm with you on ticks or any parasite *shivers* and you've simply got to your memory files filled up~ Tho 52 hours is. Dang. >.o

Quick name the first word that comes to mind when you look at Zelis, continue to do so for each companion all the way to Grim~

If you could be any excising companion for a day, who would you be? Any particular reason?

Kade    Munira    Cale     Amon    Sion    Peyton    Hunter&Roxanne    Goliath    Kira    Shiva    Allegra    Cecil    Epona    Demetri    Vergil    Merrick    Zero    Haru&Maru    Eighteen    Nikita    Migi    Storm Belle    Daisuke    Azalea    Atlas    Saigon&Akira    Xerxes

Cliest
Art Staff
RP is my drug

Awards:
Made it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageYA Eligibility - GaiaYA Eligibility - ClovisMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageYA Eligibility - Kog'MawMade it to Young Adult StageCompanion ConnoisseurMade it to Young Adult StageBeware of the KittenMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageObsessive compulsive (Normals)Made it to Young Adult StageSurrounded by girlsCrazy Old Companion LadyRP CompleterHot & SteamyHyperactivityMade it to Young Adult StageI hit my YA in Youngling stageVery Generous
$13117.34 muny

View Inventory
Send Money to Cliest

......... <_<''

« Reply #16 on: April 20, 2014, 06:36:30 PM »

Hmm... Let's see..

Zelis: Cow

Olivier: Basketball

Priscilla: Crazy

Vernon: Sad

Zidane: Emo

Keilin: Silver

Constantine: Butler

Grim: Asshole

I'd like to be maybe Mileena.. or well any demi feline.. Simply because I want to be a kitty.. 8D

Zira
Previously Zaccy
18+
RP is my drug

Awards:
Made it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageI played Star and Blue's Pictionary game and all I got was this stupid medle.Made it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageYA Eligibility - KaylaObsessive compulsive ( Normals )Maid of LightCompanion ConnoisseurCrazy Old Companion LadyMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageI hit my YA in Youngling stageRP CompleterHot & SteamySoli's Anime Buddy 8D
$50.69 muny

View Inventory
Send Money to Zira

Zira and Zeph 5ever

« Reply #17 on: April 20, 2014, 06:45:59 PM »

If you could make pairs of any of our companions who would it be? no holds barred any of them available.

Cliest
Art Staff
RP is my drug

Awards:
Made it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageYA Eligibility - GaiaYA Eligibility - ClovisMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageYA Eligibility - Kog'MawMade it to Young Adult StageCompanion ConnoisseurMade it to Young Adult StageBeware of the KittenMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageObsessive compulsive (Normals)Made it to Young Adult StageSurrounded by girlsCrazy Old Companion LadyRP CompleterHot & SteamyHyperactivityMade it to Young Adult StageI hit my YA in Youngling stageVery Generous
$13117.34 muny

View Inventory
Send Money to Cliest

......... <_<''

« Reply #18 on: April 20, 2014, 06:57:01 PM »

Hah! That one is easy... Hanna and Pris!!
Elyabeth
PG-13
I have no life but AAA

Awards:
Duchess of PGMost Creative PlotterA+ ParentingMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageObsessive Compulsive (Bronzes, Strays, YAs)Made it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageYA Eligibility - AaronCompanion OtakuRP CompleterCompanion HoarderMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageI Write Novels in my Sleep - ElyabethMiss Congeniality - First PlaceMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Teen StageMade it to Teen StageLoyal MinionPicklemongerVery GenerousTons of Posts!
$4600.70 muny

View Inventory
Send Money to Elyabeth

I'm a Gypsy, are you coming with me~?

« Reply #19 on: April 21, 2014, 12:20:48 AM »

What's your favorite thing about the couples you RP with on the site? (So Pris and Joseph, Nemo and Zelis, etc?) Do you like how the personalities meld, or more you like the different ways the couples show affection, etc?

Cliest
Art Staff
RP is my drug

Awards:
$13117.34 muny

View Inventory
Send Money to Cliest

......... <_<''

« Reply #20 on: April 21, 2014, 04:43:03 AM »

With Joseph and Pris it's how different they are  and still work so well together.  And that when Joseph's around the mean big cat turns into a nice lil' kitten x)

Nemo and Zelis are.. just cute.. super mega 'insert more words here' cute..  The way they act together.. the way they speak... They just make feel me so happy inside... x3
Kira_Sonar
18+
RP is my drug

Awards:
Made it to Young Adult StageYA Eligibility - Vergil (wrong date)Made it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageCompleted TreatmentMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageVr Srs RperMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageHot & SteamyRP CompleterCompanion ConnoisseurMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageVery GenerousTons of Posts!Made it to Teen StageAAA > Stuff I should be doing
$8158.42 muny

View Inventory
Send Money to Kira_Sonar

No News. Means No News.

« Reply #21 on: April 22, 2014, 05:08:52 PM »

What Character haven't you been able to RP in a while that'd you'd like to?

What Character (out of all the site) who'd you love to read more about? (Feel free to choose top three)
Cliest
Art Staff
RP is my drug

Awards:
$13117.34 muny

View Inventory
Send Money to Cliest

......... <_<''

« Reply #22 on: April 22, 2014, 06:39:52 PM »

I've been playing with all of mine recently except for Zidane I hink. I love my boy cuz he's.. wel he's basically me with only a few lil' changes .. I want to rp more with him but he's  not always that easy to write..

Thanks for allowing a top three..  makes things so much easier haha.. |D

Mileena
Galilee
and Fleurette.. all for resons I'm not going to tell ya |D
Kira_Sonar
18+
RP is my drug

Awards:
$8158.42 muny

View Inventory
Send Money to Kira_Sonar

No News. Means No News.

« Reply #23 on: April 24, 2014, 07:09:26 AM »

Name three cosplays you'd like to see around the boards. You don't have to be planning to get them.

What is your favorite color combination? (3-5 colors. Feel free to choose two.)
Cliest
Art Staff
RP is my drug

Awards:
$13117.34 muny

View Inventory
Send Money to Cliest

......... <_<''

« Reply #24 on: April 24, 2014, 07:48:05 AM »

Kog'Maw, Kha'Zix, Anivia - All League of Legends related characters x3 That's the only thing I can think od right now.. <<

With black being my favorite color.. (dun say black isn't a color <<) .. Black-White-Neon Yellow/Green (something between those two) .. Black-White-Cyan
Lizard
Previously StalkerRoomMate
18+
Manic RPer

Awards:
The Easter BunnyMade it to Young Adult StageCompanion ConnoisseurMy Own Award!!  Loyal MinionCompleted RPPicklemonger
$2409.65 muny

View Inventory
Send Money to Lizard

« Reply #25 on: April 24, 2014, 10:01:58 AM »

What is your favorite plot to right? (examples: sick, love, learning, ect.)

perryunicornboy
18+
AAA OR DEATH

Awards:
Made it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageI threw this bone a mile and all I got was this stupid awardMade it to Young Adult StageObsessive compulsive [males, normals]I played Star and Blue's Pictionary game and all I got was this stupid medle.Made it to Young Adult StageYA Eligibility - BrutusSmokin' HotMade it to Young Adult StageI hit my YA in Youngling stageTons of Posts!Made it to Young Adult StageRP CompleterSurrounded by Girls
$1646.45 muny

View Inventory
Send Money to perryunicornboy

Love makes the world go around

« Reply #26 on: April 24, 2014, 12:34:55 PM »

what's your favorite game. (other then LoL)

Cliest
Art Staff
RP is my drug

Awards:
$13117.34 muny

View Inventory
Send Money to Cliest

......... <_<''

« Reply #27 on: April 24, 2014, 12:40:37 PM »

I'm a sucker for plots that involve love.. if in a good or a bad way.. all of it .. <<

My favorite game of all time is Secret of Mana...!! ((I luv the old nintendo games..))
Kira_Sonar
18+
RP is my drug

Awards:
$8158.42 muny

View Inventory
Send Money to Kira_Sonar

No News. Means No News.

« Reply #28 on: May 02, 2014, 11:51:02 PM »

Ooooooo!!!! Secret of Mana rocks!!!! Could have had more to the ending but the story line was involved all the way~

If you could steal any character around the boards to hang out for a day, who would it be? (Feel free to pick top three choice, not necessarily in any order)

Name a pass time sport you'd like to try and haven't? (Such as hand gliding, golf, scuba, bungie jumping, etc.)
Cliest
Art Staff
RP is my drug

Awards:
$13117.34 muny

View Inventory
Send Money to Cliest

......... <_<''

« Reply #29 on: May 02, 2014, 11:57:27 PM »

SoM was a great game back then..

Shiva, Vegas, Mohana... so many choices.. why can't I pick all..?

I hate all kinds of sports equally.
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5
  Print  

Jump to: