Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home/content/21/8581221/html/aaa/forum/Sources/Load.php(225) : runtime-created function on line 3
I got forced to do this....
http://aaa.lasolistia.com
December 08, 2019, 11:40:50 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Our Move Link is Posted! [Major Announcement]

Home   Help Shop Login Register Chat Forms  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5
  Print  
Author Topic: I got forced to do this....  (Read 13763 times)
Cliest
Art Staff
RP is my drug

Awards:
Made it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageYA Eligibility - GaiaYA Eligibility - ClovisMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageYA Eligibility - Kog'MawMade it to Young Adult StageCompanion ConnoisseurMade it to Young Adult StageBeware of the KittenMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageObsessive compulsive (Normals)Made it to Young Adult StageSurrounded by girlsCrazy Old Companion LadyRP CompleterHot & SteamyHyperactivityMade it to Young Adult StageI hit my YA in Youngling stageVery Generous
$13117.34 muny

View Inventory
Send Money to Cliest

......... <_<''

« on: April 18, 2014, 06:34:10 PM »

.... so.. yea',  ask me questions or don't..? It's up to you. x-x

Shadowphyr
18+
I have no life but AAA

Awards:
YA Eligibility - RacineI threw this hedgehog a mile and all I got was this stupid awardMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageCompanion RainbowObsessive Compulsive (Solistia Companions, Male Companions))Made it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageSmokin' HotCompanion HoarderMade it to Young Adult StageI Write Novels in my Sleep - Second PlaceLiketotorturemycharacteritis - Second PlaceRP CompleterSoli's Anime Buddy 8DI hit my YA in Youngling stageTons of Posts!Companion ConnoisseurI miss you (be more active TAT)
$10244.22 muny

View Inventory
Send Money to Shadowphyr

"Yeahnaw. The pibbly thinks that's bad juju."

« Reply #1 on: April 18, 2014, 06:35:29 PM »

What is an animal/plant Companion you would like to do, but haven't gotten to do yet?  (fanart-wise or other)

Cliest
Art Staff
RP is my drug

Awards:
Made it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageYA Eligibility - GaiaYA Eligibility - ClovisMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageYA Eligibility - Kog'MawMade it to Young Adult StageCompanion ConnoisseurMade it to Young Adult StageBeware of the KittenMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageObsessive compulsive (Normals)Made it to Young Adult StageSurrounded by girlsCrazy Old Companion LadyRP CompleterHot & SteamyHyperactivityMade it to Young Adult StageI hit my YA in Youngling stageVery Generous
$13117.34 muny

View Inventory
Send Money to Cliest

......... <_<''

« Reply #2 on: April 18, 2014, 06:50:24 PM »

Oh.. That's a very good question you have there... If it's fanart of already existing companions then.. Hm Tristan would be one of the ones I want to draw and many others.  But for new ones I don' have an specific animal or plant. I love to draw everything that's SUPER colorful or has pretty markings. I love to challange myself with that kind of stuff. ^.^
Elyabeth
PG-13
I have no life but AAA

Awards:
Duchess of PGMost Creative PlotterA+ ParentingMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageObsessive Compulsive (Bronzes, Strays, YAs)Made it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageYA Eligibility - AaronCompanion OtakuRP CompleterCompanion HoarderMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageI Write Novels in my Sleep - ElyabethMiss Congeniality - First PlaceMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Teen StageMade it to Teen StageLoyal MinionPicklemongerVery GenerousTons of Posts!
$4600.70 muny

View Inventory
Send Money to Elyabeth

I'm a Gypsy, are you coming with me~?

« Reply #3 on: April 18, 2014, 06:52:13 PM »

When shading/coloring a companion or character, what's your favorite shade of skin tone to work with? (You can say hair color and eyes too, if you like! <3)

Cliest
Art Staff
RP is my drug

Awards:
$13117.34 muny

View Inventory
Send Money to Cliest

......... <_<''

« Reply #4 on: April 18, 2014, 06:56:57 PM »

-points at signature- DARK-SKIN.. I'm absolutley in love with it and enjoy shading  it quite a lo!! Haircolor wise.. Hm.. I like Yellow and with yellow I mean YELLOW (and darker) and anything mixed with it. For eyes I'd say blue and greens ~
Rosedawn
Administrator
AAA OR DEATH

Awards:
98 rolls later...YA Eligibility - VanessaI threw this hedgehog a mile and all I got was this stupid awardYA Eligibility- MaverickYA Eligibility- LuluYA Eligibility- BryaghYA Eligibility - ReikaYA Eligibility - AmaltheaMade it to Young Adult StageYA Eligibility - Nimue YA Eligibility - StormyMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageYA Eligibility - UsanaPrincess of PG-13Companion RainbowYA KingdomMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageObsessive Compulsive (Blue Eyes, Crystal, Domestics, Fertile, Normals, Scooter, Solistia, Strays, Wilds, Wings, YAs)Survived TreatmentHyperactivityMade it to Young Adult StageCompanion OtakuMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageI hit my YA in Youngling stageMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StagePied PiperMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageNooby Helper - First PlaceMiss Congeniality - First PlaceMade it to Young Adult StageCompanion HoarderRP CompleterTrophy! Long Live RP!Hot & SteamyMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Teen StageMade it to Teen StageMade it to Teen StageLoyal MinionVery GenerousRP > WorkTons of Posts!
$7125.75 muny

View Inventory
Send Money to Rosedawn

Into Wonderland

« Reply #5 on: April 18, 2014, 06:58:35 PM »

I finished the circus thread so!!

What was your favorite part of the escape?

And secondly was there anything you felt was surprising or wanted more indepth?

Keilin Alyr
18+
RP is my drug

Awards:
ChattermonkeyRP CompleterCrazy Old Companion LadyVery Generous
$1988.64 muny

View Inventory
Send Money to Keilin Alyr

causes spontaneous scooter leakage. =3

« Reply #6 on: April 18, 2014, 07:37:24 PM »

What's your favorite animal? Your favorite fantasy animal? Now what's your favorite strange animal that would be really weird, if not impossible to get as a companion? =3

How would you spend your perfect day? Where would you go, and what would you do? ^^

Keilin Alyr - Rain Likely

Pretty Pokémon Plush (aka let's play Bribe the Muse): 0/25 points
New Super-Secret Carrot: 76/100 posts (on hold)

Cliest
Art Staff
RP is my drug

Awards:
$13117.34 muny

View Inventory
Send Money to Cliest

......... <_<''

« Reply #7 on: April 18, 2014, 07:57:08 PM »

@Rose .. Gosh I just read the whole thread and I'm crying again.. << ... My favorite part starts with the first word 'the' in the first post and ends with the word 'end' in the last post. I hope that counts as answer.. ^^"

And the answer to the second question is: No. It's perfect and you did a great job! <3

@Kei ... Cats.. All of them! And Cows. For fantasy animals I'd say Dragons!! ((so much love~)) I don't have any favorite strange animals though.

Hijack a plane -> Fly over to Texas -> Kidnap my girlfriend -> Go on a date 8D
Kira_Sonar
18+
RP is my drug

Awards:
Made it to Young Adult StageYA Eligibility - Vergil (wrong date)Made it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageCompleted TreatmentMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageVr Srs RperMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageHot & SteamyRP CompleterCompanion ConnoisseurMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageVery GenerousTons of Posts!Made it to Teen StageAAA > Stuff I should be doing
$8158.42 muny

View Inventory
Send Money to Kira_Sonar

No News. Means No News.

« Reply #8 on: April 19, 2014, 12:07:17 AM »

Lol. Besides Kidnapping~ What is an event you'd like to try someday? (ex: Skydiving, Race car drving, safari tour)

What's your favorite type of RP to write? Fight? A Date?

Kade    Munira    Cale     Amon    Sion    Peyton    Hunter&Roxanne    Goliath    Kira    Shiva    Allegra    Cecil    Epona    Demetri    Vergil    Merrick    Zero    Haru&Maru    Eighteen    Nikita    Migi    Storm Belle    Daisuke    Azalea    Atlas    Saigon&Akira    Xerxes

Cliest
Art Staff
RP is my drug

Awards:
$13117.34 muny

View Inventory
Send Money to Cliest

......... <_<''

« Reply #9 on: April 19, 2014, 02:41:54 AM »

I actually never thought about this. Though something like a safari tour would be awesome. Or just visit another country. I haven't been on holidays or anything once. It's been always  boring Germany x)

I'm  torn between a very cute date ((Nemo and Zelis as example.. they are so cute together it hurts) or just very sad moments..
AutumnrainChaos
aka ARC
sera's slut <3
AAA OR DEATH

Awards:
YA Eligibility - NevanMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageYA Eligibility - BeatriceMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageYA Eligibility - DanteMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageYA Eligibility - GamzeeYA Eligibility - TabethaQueen of RNon-Companion MasterSoli's Anime Buddy 8DObsessive Compulsive (Boys, Normals, Mammals)Made it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageCompanion OtakuCompanion HoarderMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StagePied PiperMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageWhat a gimp!Very GenerousI am Obsessed - First PlaceSmokin' HotRP CompleterI hit my YA in Youngling stageAAA > WorkTons of Posts!
$5207.66 muny

View Inventory
Send Money to AutumnrainChaos

« Reply #10 on: April 19, 2014, 10:11:16 AM »

You've super blossomed on AAA since you first popped up... so tell me, what's your favorite thing about this place? =3

Hair Color & Style: idk man, its a banana tree, I am just hoping to make you laugh with this test.

Bad Habits are hard to break - Yaoi RP Message Boards
Cliest
Art Staff
RP is my drug

Awards:
$13117.34 muny

View Inventory
Send Money to Cliest

......... <_<''

« Reply #11 on: April 19, 2014, 10:25:04 AM »

That I can spam everyone with art and hopefully make you happy with it.. Haha.. |D

I mean before I came here  the only thing I did were dollies. Nothing else. I thought that my artistic muse had died years ago and look at me now.. I draw.. and draw.. and DRAW.. ~((+I like to make peeps happy~ ))
AutumnrainChaos
aka ARC
sera's slut <3
AAA OR DEATH

Awards:
YA Eligibility - NevanMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageYA Eligibility - BeatriceMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageYA Eligibility - DanteMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageYA Eligibility - GamzeeYA Eligibility - TabethaQueen of RNon-Companion MasterSoli's Anime Buddy 8DObsessive Compulsive (Boys, Normals, Mammals)Made it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageCompanion OtakuCompanion HoarderMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StagePied PiperMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageWhat a gimp!Very GenerousI am Obsessed - First PlaceSmokin' HotRP CompleterI hit my YA in Youngling stageAAA > WorkTons of Posts!
$5207.66 muny

View Inventory
Send Money to AutumnrainChaos

« Reply #12 on: April 19, 2014, 10:27:37 AM »

That's awesome Cliest xD I'm so glad I found you on Gaia and you were followed me here x3
Kira_Sonar
18+
RP is my drug

Awards:
Made it to Young Adult StageYA Eligibility - Vergil (wrong date)Made it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageCompleted TreatmentMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageVr Srs RperMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageHot & SteamyRP CompleterCompanion ConnoisseurMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageVery GenerousTons of Posts!Made it to Teen StageAAA > Stuff I should be doing
$8158.42 muny

View Inventory
Send Money to Kira_Sonar

No News. Means No News.

« Reply #13 on: April 19, 2014, 08:52:50 PM »

What's your least favorite animal?

What is the longest you have gone without sleep?
Cliest
Art Staff
RP is my drug

Awards:
$13117.34 muny

View Inventory
Send Money to Cliest

......... <_<''

« Reply #14 on: April 20, 2014, 01:08:15 AM »

Ticks. I hate them with a passion..... <<

My record is 52 hours without sleep. I had a reason for staying awake but I can't remember anymore. ((I'm getting old 8D ))
« Last Edit: April 20, 2014, 05:25:31 AM by Cliest » Logged
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5
  Print  

Jump to: