Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home/content/21/8581221/html/aaa/forum/Sources/Load.php(225) : runtime-created function on line 3
Somebody entertain me
http://aaa.lasolistia.com
October 15, 2019, 10:48:40 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Crowley Press Conference - February World Event Update [Major Event!]

Home   Help Shop Login Register Chat Forms  
Pages: 1 [2] 3
  Print  
Author Topic: Somebody entertain me  (Read 9342 times)
SaharaRose
Reading comprehension is key.
Administrator
AAA OR DEATH

Awards:
Made it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageYA Eligibility - VanceMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageGimpyMost Angelic Companion- MileenaCompanion RainbowMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult Stagegreenie's bitchMade it to Young Adult StageHyperactivityMade it to Young Adult StageCompanion OtakuMade it to Young Adult StageObsessive Compulsive (Crystal, Normals, YAs)Made it to Young Adult StageSmokin' HotMade it to Young Adult StageI hit my YA in Youngling stageCompanion HoarderTrophy! Lives on AAAMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageI am Obsessed - Second PlaceRP CompleterMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Teen StageMade it to Teen StageTotally NOT using loaded diceTons of Posts!Very GenerousRP > Homework
$21488.38 muny

View Inventory
Send Money to SaharaRose

« Reply #15 on: April 19, 2014, 10:06:20 AM »

If there was one character on the site that you could steal for your characters for romantic purposes, who would it be? (This can be multiples, I know its hard to narrow down to just one.)

Greenie
18+
I have no life but AAA

Awards:
YA Eligibility - VictoriaI threw this hedgehog a mile and all I got was this stupid awardMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageYA Eligibility - NatashaYA Eligibility - EirianYA Eligibility - CreedMost Devilish Companion-MaksimWow... two at onceCompanion RainbowYA Eligibility - NathalieDown With FertilityYA Eligibility - BlairYA Eligibility - MaeObsessive Compulsive (Bronze Collars, Demi, Domestic, Non-Mammilian, Strays, Normals, Solistia)Made it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageI hit my YA in Youngling stageMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageCompanion OtakuRP CompleterMade it to Young Adult StagePlot Monster - First PlaceCompanion HoarderSmokin' HotMade it to Young Adult Stageget in my bedSoli's Anime Buddy 8DTons of Posts!PicklemongerGimpyVery GenerousRP > Homework
$4232.75 muny

View Inventory
Send Money to Greenie

da mirror's like baby you da best you da best

« Reply #16 on: April 19, 2014, 11:09:13 AM »

Kira: Out of obligation, kill Maks.  |D  Still marry Tiha.  DO DEXTER

Sahara: Ohhhhhmmmm.  Chandra.  Yep.

"There is a reason you have first place for evil plotting" -ARC
perryunicornboy
18+
AAA OR DEATH

Awards:
Made it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageI threw this bone a mile and all I got was this stupid awardMade it to Young Adult StageObsessive compulsive [males, normals]I played Star and Blue's Pictionary game and all I got was this stupid medle.Made it to Young Adult StageYA Eligibility - BrutusSmokin' HotMade it to Young Adult StageI hit my YA in Youngling stageTons of Posts!Made it to Young Adult StageRP CompleterSurrounded by Girls
$1646.45 muny

View Inventory
Send Money to perryunicornboy

Love makes the world go around

« Reply #17 on: April 19, 2014, 11:12:14 AM »

which on of my boys would do you and which one do you want? Also is there anyone on the planet that's doesn't want to do Dexter I SO badly want him and Jiang to have naughty dolphin times.

Greenie
18+
I have no life but AAA

Awards:
YA Eligibility - VictoriaI threw this hedgehog a mile and all I got was this stupid awardMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageYA Eligibility - NatashaYA Eligibility - EirianYA Eligibility - CreedMost Devilish Companion-MaksimWow... two at onceCompanion RainbowYA Eligibility - NathalieDown With FertilityYA Eligibility - BlairYA Eligibility - MaeObsessive Compulsive (Bronze Collars, Demi, Domestic, Non-Mammilian, Strays, Normals, Solistia)Made it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageI hit my YA in Youngling stageMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageCompanion OtakuRP CompleterMade it to Young Adult StagePlot Monster - First PlaceCompanion HoarderSmokin' HotMade it to Young Adult Stageget in my bedSoli's Anime Buddy 8DTons of Posts!PicklemongerGimpyVery GenerousRP > Homework
$4232.75 muny

View Inventory
Send Money to Greenie

« Reply #18 on: April 19, 2014, 11:15:07 AM »

I dunno perry your companions aren't really my type xD  i'd probably take jin for a spin though
perryunicornboy
18+
AAA OR DEATH

Awards:
Made it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageI threw this bone a mile and all I got was this stupid awardMade it to Young Adult StageObsessive compulsive [males, normals]I played Star and Blue's Pictionary game and all I got was this stupid medle.Made it to Young Adult StageYA Eligibility - BrutusSmokin' HotMade it to Young Adult StageI hit my YA in Youngling stageTons of Posts!Made it to Young Adult StageRP CompleterSurrounded by Girls
$1646.45 muny

View Inventory
Send Money to perryunicornboy

Love makes the world go around

« Reply #19 on: April 19, 2014, 11:16:09 AM »

hmmm what IS your type Greenie? *just curious if I have any of my wish list who are*
Kira_Sonar
18+
RP is my drug

Awards:
Made it to Young Adult StageYA Eligibility - Vergil (wrong date)Made it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageCompleted TreatmentMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageVr Srs RperMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageHot & SteamyRP CompleterCompanion ConnoisseurMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageVery GenerousTons of Posts!Made it to Teen StageAAA > Stuff I should be doing
$8158.42 muny

View Inventory
Send Money to Kira_Sonar

No News. Means No News.

« Reply #20 on: April 19, 2014, 08:27:43 PM »

What’s the best prank you’ve ever pulled?

If someone were to make a movie about your life, what companion would play you?

Kade    Munira    Cale     Amon    Sion    Peyton    Hunter&Roxanne    Goliath    Kira    Shiva    Allegra    Cecil    Epona    Demetri    Vergil    Merrick    Zero    Haru&Maru    Eighteen    Nikita    Migi    Storm Belle    Daisuke    Azalea    Atlas    Saigon&Akira    Xerxes

SaharaRose
Reading comprehension is key.
Administrator
AAA OR DEATH

Awards:
Made it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageYA Eligibility - VanceMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageGimpyMost Angelic Companion- MileenaCompanion RainbowMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult Stagegreenie's bitchMade it to Young Adult StageHyperactivityMade it to Young Adult StageCompanion OtakuMade it to Young Adult StageObsessive Compulsive (Crystal, Normals, YAs)Made it to Young Adult StageSmokin' HotMade it to Young Adult StageI hit my YA in Youngling stageCompanion HoarderTrophy! Lives on AAAMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageI am Obsessed - Second PlaceRP CompleterMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Teen StageMade it to Teen StageTotally NOT using loaded diceTons of Posts!Very GenerousRP > Homework
$21488.38 muny

View Inventory
Send Money to SaharaRose

« Reply #21 on: April 19, 2014, 08:29:42 PM »

What is your ultimate crack breed? This can be your companions, someone else's companions and more than two companions!
Greenie
18+
I have no life but AAA

Awards:
$4232.75 muny

View Inventory
Send Money to Greenie

« Reply #22 on: April 20, 2014, 10:11:35 AM »

Greenie: Oh man, Perry.  xD  Nerds for sure, I'm attracted to intelligence in particular.  Emotional intelligence is also necessary since I'm a basketful of crazy.

Kira: I don't know that I've ever pulled a prank.  xDD  And a movie about my life... Hmmm.  Vessie, probably?  She's the closest to my personality in a lot of ways.

Sahara: YOU ASK THE HARD QUESTIONS.  I still want a Vessie x Pale baby since they had kids over on their original site.  Bringing one over is still on my "maybe" list.  In terms of other breeds..  I think Tiha could make some pretty dragon babies in a crack sense, but I dunno who I'd pair him with!
zephkin
aka Tomo
18+
RP is my drug

Awards:
YA Eligibility - VanquishYA Eligibility - SyonMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageObsessive compulsive [males, normals]I played Star and Blue's Pictionary game and all I got was this stupid medle.Made it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageCrazy Old Companion LadyI hit my YA in Youngling stageMade it to Young Adult StageHot & SteamyRP Completer
$10190.77 muny

View Inventory
Send Money to zephkin

Bree is my spirit and she has a lot to say to you.

« Reply #23 on: April 20, 2014, 01:59:01 PM »

Greenie can I have sexytimes with maks once just once JUST ONCE PLZ

"Cobalt's Natural Enemy: Desks."

Greenie
18+
I have no life but AAA

Awards:
$4232.75 muny

View Inventory
Send Money to Greenie

« Reply #24 on: April 20, 2014, 02:12:20 PM »

i mean if you have to but it's probably going to be hte most disappointing sexual experience in your life
zephkin
aka Tomo
18+
RP is my drug

Awards:
YA Eligibility - VanquishYA Eligibility - SyonMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageObsessive compulsive [males, normals]I played Star and Blue's Pictionary game and all I got was this stupid medle.Made it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageCrazy Old Companion LadyI hit my YA in Youngling stageMade it to Young Adult StageHot & SteamyRP Completer
$10190.77 muny

View Inventory
Send Money to zephkin

Bree is my spirit and she has a lot to say to you.

« Reply #25 on: April 20, 2014, 03:02:03 PM »

CONSIDERING I HAVE LITERALLY NOTHING TO COMPARE IT TO I DOUBT IT.  |D
Greenie
18+
I have no life but AAA

Awards:
$4232.75 muny

View Inventory
Send Money to Greenie

« Reply #26 on: April 20, 2014, 03:03:05 PM »

|D  I KNOW YOU READ QUESTIONABLE THINGS ONLINE

YOU WILL KNOW IT IS LACKLUSTER
Kira_Sonar
18+
RP is my drug

Awards:
Made it to Young Adult StageYA Eligibility - Vergil (wrong date)Made it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageCompleted TreatmentMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageVr Srs RperMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageHot & SteamyRP CompleterCompanion ConnoisseurMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageVery GenerousTons of Posts!Made it to Teen StageAAA > Stuff I should be doing
$8158.42 muny

View Inventory
Send Money to Kira_Sonar

No News. Means No News.

« Reply #27 on: April 20, 2014, 06:56:43 PM »

Favorite type of character to RP?

Best RP accident? (Unplanned plot)

Favorite movie?

Elyabeth
PG-13
I have no life but AAA

Awards:
Duchess of PGMost Creative PlotterA+ ParentingMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageObsessive Compulsive (Bronzes, Strays, YAs)Made it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageYA Eligibility - AaronCompanion OtakuRP CompleterCompanion HoarderMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageI Write Novels in my Sleep - ElyabethMiss Congeniality - First PlaceMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Teen StageMade it to Teen StageLoyal MinionPicklemongerVery GenerousTons of Posts!
$4600.70 muny

View Inventory
Send Money to Elyabeth

I'm a Gypsy, are you coming with me~?

« Reply #28 on: April 21, 2014, 12:22:33 AM »

Your turn, misses! You would YOU want to see in a emotional relationship out of your characters and mine? XD

Greenie
18+
I have no life but AAA

Awards:
$4232.75 muny

View Inventory
Send Money to Greenie

« Reply #29 on: April 21, 2014, 09:03:11 AM »

Kira:  Probably Vessatha, though I do enjoy Creed immensely as well.  He's a little brat.  |3  Best RP accident.. Creed and Neaera.  Neither Bee or I expected that thread to be as long an entertaining as it was.  Favorite movie.. Oh man.  Star Wars.  All 6 of them.

Gracie: I do enjoy Isabelle and Eirian!  We'll need to see where they go.  :3  I've always wanted to steal Emmie away though~
Pages: 1 [2] 3
  Print  

Jump to: