Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home/content/21/8581221/html/aaa/forum/Sources/Load.php(225) : runtime-created function on line 3
Somebody entertain me
http://aaa.lasolistia.com
October 15, 2019, 12:40:35 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Crowley Press Conference - February World Event Update [Major Event!]

Home   Help Shop Login Register Chat Forms  
Pages: [1] 2 3
  Print  
Author Topic: Somebody entertain me  (Read 9318 times)
Greenie
18+
I have no life but AAA

Awards:
YA Eligibility - VictoriaI threw this hedgehog a mile and all I got was this stupid awardMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageYA Eligibility - NatashaYA Eligibility - EirianYA Eligibility - CreedMost Devilish Companion-MaksimWow... two at onceCompanion RainbowYA Eligibility - NathalieDown With FertilityYA Eligibility - BlairYA Eligibility - MaeObsessive Compulsive (Bronze Collars, Demi, Domestic, Non-Mammilian, Strays, Normals, Solistia)Made it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageI hit my YA in Youngling stageMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageCompanion OtakuRP CompleterMade it to Young Adult StagePlot Monster - First PlaceCompanion HoarderSmokin' HotMade it to Young Adult Stageget in my bedSoli's Anime Buddy 8DTons of Posts!PicklemongerGimpyVery GenerousRP > Homework
$4232.75 muny

View Inventory
Send Money to Greenie

da mirror's like baby you da best you da best

« on: April 17, 2014, 08:04:34 PM »

and ask me questions while i have no rp muses (or am at work tomorrow)

ASK ME THINGS
NAOW I DEMAND IT
« Last Edit: April 23, 2014, 12:08:35 PM by Cliest » Logged

"There is a reason you have first place for evil plotting" -ARC
perryunicornboy
18+
AAA OR DEATH

Awards:
Made it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageI threw this bone a mile and all I got was this stupid awardMade it to Young Adult StageObsessive compulsive [males, normals]I played Star and Blue's Pictionary game and all I got was this stupid medle.Made it to Young Adult StageYA Eligibility - BrutusSmokin' HotMade it to Young Adult StageI hit my YA in Youngling stageTons of Posts!Made it to Young Adult StageRP CompleterSurrounded by Girls
$1646.45 muny

View Inventory
Send Money to perryunicornboy

Love makes the world go around

« Reply #1 on: April 17, 2014, 08:05:29 PM »

So Greenie what is your fav kind of dragon? *just wonder if Pernese is your fav kind*

Greenie
18+
I have no life but AAA

Awards:
YA Eligibility - VictoriaI threw this hedgehog a mile and all I got was this stupid awardMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageYA Eligibility - NatashaYA Eligibility - EirianYA Eligibility - CreedMost Devilish Companion-MaksimWow... two at onceCompanion RainbowYA Eligibility - NathalieDown With FertilityYA Eligibility - BlairYA Eligibility - MaeObsessive Compulsive (Bronze Collars, Demi, Domestic, Non-Mammilian, Strays, Normals, Solistia)Made it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageI hit my YA in Youngling stageMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageCompanion OtakuRP CompleterMade it to Young Adult StagePlot Monster - First PlaceCompanion HoarderSmokin' HotMade it to Young Adult Stageget in my bedSoli's Anime Buddy 8DTons of Posts!PicklemongerGimpyVery GenerousRP > Homework
$4232.75 muny

View Inventory
Send Money to Greenie

« Reply #2 on: April 17, 2014, 08:10:18 PM »

i like all the dragons

Pernese is probably my #1 but i'm srsly pretty solid with all of them.  I think chinese dragons are the bomb.  and i can be down with flightless dragons.  i want to meet the loch ness dragon
Shoshan
18+
Obsessive RPer

Awards:
Made it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageCompleted RP
$11.22 muny

View Inventory
Send Money to Shoshan

« Reply #3 on: April 17, 2014, 08:15:59 PM »

*dances for Greenie*

Oh...Not that kind of entertainment.

Crap...

Cannibalism...Its the only way.

center]
perryunicornboy
18+
AAA OR DEATH

Awards:
Made it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageI threw this bone a mile and all I got was this stupid awardMade it to Young Adult StageObsessive compulsive [males, normals]I played Star and Blue's Pictionary game and all I got was this stupid medle.Made it to Young Adult StageYA Eligibility - BrutusSmokin' HotMade it to Young Adult StageI hit my YA in Youngling stageTons of Posts!Made it to Young Adult StageRP CompleterSurrounded by Girls
$1646.45 muny

View Inventory

« Reply #4 on: April 17, 2014, 08:19:14 PM »

Greenie does Ashtoreth's milkshake bring all the boys to the yard?
Greenie
18+
I have no life but AAA

Awards:
$4232.75 muny

View Inventory
Send Money to Greenie

« Reply #5 on: April 17, 2014, 08:20:33 PM »

Ashtoreth: DAMN STRAIGHT IT DOES /shakes enthusiastically
perryunicornboy
18+
AAA OR DEATH

Awards:
$1646.45 muny

View Inventory

« Reply #6 on: April 17, 2014, 08:21:36 PM »

how will she react if there is another sexy dragon to compete with?
Greenie
18+
I have no life but AAA

Awards:
$4232.75 muny

View Inventory
Send Money to Greenie

« Reply #7 on: April 17, 2014, 08:22:02 PM »

lol

competition

you're funny perry
perryunicornboy
18+
AAA OR DEATH

Awards:
$1646.45 muny

View Inventory

« Reply #8 on: April 17, 2014, 08:22:50 PM »

hahahahaa omg so cocky XD I love it Jin wants her soooo bad.
Kira_Sonar
18+
RP is my drug

Awards:
Made it to Young Adult StageYA Eligibility - Vergil (wrong date)Made it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageCompleted TreatmentMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageVr Srs RperMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageHot & SteamyRP CompleterCompanion ConnoisseurMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageVery GenerousTons of Posts!Made it to Teen StageAAA > Stuff I should be doing
$8158.42 muny

View Inventory
Send Money to Kira_Sonar

No News. Means No News.

« Reply #9 on: April 17, 2014, 08:55:33 PM »

Lets see~ It's obvious your more for non mammals (in regards to companions) but what exactly is your favorite animal? Somehow I want to say cat.. but not sure.

In remembrance of the gimpy award just how many bones have you broken or nearly broken?

Plus what is Mak's most embarrassing memory? Curious minds do inquire~

Kade    Munira    Cale     Amon    Sion    Peyton    Hunter&Roxanne    Goliath    Kira    Shiva    Allegra    Cecil    Epona    Demetri    Vergil    Merrick    Zero    Haru&Maru    Eighteen    Nikita    Migi    Storm Belle    Daisuke    Azalea    Atlas    Saigon&Akira    Xerxes

Nako
Art Staff N
Manic RPer

Awards:
YA Eligibility - ShepYA Eligibility - Mercurith 50 Shading it UpYA Eligibility - CliffeYA Eligibility - RapunzelMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult Stageyes I am hitting on youCompleted RP
$4575.05 muny

View Inventory
Send Money to Nako

« Reply #10 on: April 17, 2014, 09:11:57 PM »

Of all the characters on the boards. Kill one. Marry one. Have one time sassy times with one. What three do you choose?

AutumnrainChaos
aka ARC
sera's slut <3
AAA OR DEATH

Awards:
YA Eligibility - NevanMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageYA Eligibility - BeatriceMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageYA Eligibility - DanteMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageYA Eligibility - GamzeeYA Eligibility - TabethaQueen of RNon-Companion MasterSoli's Anime Buddy 8DObsessive Compulsive (Boys, Normals, Mammals)Made it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageCompanion OtakuCompanion HoarderMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StagePied PiperMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageWhat a gimp!Very GenerousI am Obsessed - First PlaceSmokin' HotRP CompleterI hit my YA in Youngling stageAAA > WorkTons of Posts!
$5207.66 muny

View Inventory
Send Money to AutumnrainChaos

« Reply #11 on: April 17, 2014, 09:17:20 PM »

SO LIKE

DO YOU LOVE ME?

Hair Color & Style: idk man, its a banana tree, I am just hoping to make you laugh with this test.

Bad Habits are hard to break - Yaoi RP Message Boards
Greenie
18+
I have no life but AAA

Awards:
$4232.75 muny

View Inventory
Send Money to Greenie

« Reply #12 on: April 18, 2014, 06:42:49 AM »

Kira: CAT.  Or turtle.  Catturtle preferably.  I have only broken one bone, technically it's my wrist but it's more of the thumb part of the hand.  I dunno that Maks' has embarrassing memories... At this point he's broken his body so badly his mind is starting to go, too.

Nako: RAWR.  Uhm.  Kill Kodi (says Vessie), marry Tihawnu, do the dirty with Meredith.  83

maybe arc what's in it for me brownies i want brownies
Kira_Sonar
18+
RP is my drug

Awards:
Made it to Young Adult StageYA Eligibility - Vergil (wrong date)Made it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageCompleted TreatmentMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageVr Srs RperMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageHot & SteamyRP CompleterCompanion ConnoisseurMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageVery GenerousTons of Posts!Made it to Teen StageAAA > Stuff I should be doing
$8158.42 muny

View Inventory
Send Money to Kira_Sonar

No News. Means No News.

« Reply #13 on: April 18, 2014, 11:52:20 PM »

Lets switch Nako's question up. Out of your companions: kill one, marry one, and sassy times with one.

In tattoo placement which is the sexiest place to have one in your opinion?
AutumnrainChaos
aka ARC
sera's slut <3
AAA OR DEATH

Awards:
YA Eligibility - NevanMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageYA Eligibility - BeatriceMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageYA Eligibility - DanteMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageYA Eligibility - GamzeeYA Eligibility - TabethaQueen of RNon-Companion MasterSoli's Anime Buddy 8DObsessive Compulsive (Boys, Normals, Mammals)Made it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageCompanion OtakuCompanion HoarderMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StagePied PiperMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageWhat a gimp!Very GenerousI am Obsessed - First PlaceSmokin' HotRP CompleterI hit my YA in Youngling stageAAA > WorkTons of Posts!
$5207.66 muny

View Inventory
Send Money to AutumnrainChaos

« Reply #14 on: April 19, 2014, 09:23:01 AM »

All the brownies Greenie.

Forever and ever, and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever
Pages: [1] 2 3
  Print  

Jump to: