Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home/content/21/8581221/html/aaa/forum/Sources/Load.php(225) : runtime-created function on line 3
I wanna do the thing
http://aaa.lasolistia.com
October 19, 2019, 07:46:52 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Crowley Press Conference - February World Event Update [Major Event!]

Home   Help Shop Login Register Chat Forms  
Pages: 1 2 3 4 [5]
  Print  
Author Topic: I wanna do the thing  (Read 14777 times)
Kira_Sonar
18+
RP is my drug

Awards:
Made it to Young Adult StageYA Eligibility - Vergil (wrong date)Made it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageCompleted TreatmentMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageVr Srs RperMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageHot & SteamyRP CompleterCompanion ConnoisseurMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageVery GenerousTons of Posts!Made it to Teen StageAAA > Stuff I should be doing
$8158.42 muny

View Inventory
Send Money to Kira_Sonar

No News. Means No News.

« Reply #60 on: October 10, 2014, 06:50:27 PM »

What odd details, if any, can you tell me about your characters? (Example: Originally I was going to make Roxanne a prostitute. OR Munira has finally solved her loud step issue, specially on concert, with custom rubber shoes. Anything you might want the forum to know counts.)

Which character haven't you been able to RP with that you'd like to?

Kade    Munira    Cale     Amon    Sion    Peyton    Hunter&Roxanne    Goliath    Kira    Shiva    Allegra    Cecil    Epona    Demetri    Vergil    Merrick    Zero    Haru&Maru    Eighteen    Nikita    Migi    Storm Belle    Daisuke    Azalea    Atlas    Saigon&Akira    Xerxes

SehbCat
formerly CloverCat
18+
RP is my drug

Awards:
Made it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageCompanion HoarderObsessive Compulsive (Normals)Surrounded by girlsMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageI hit my YA in Youngling stageRP CompleterCompanion ConnoisseurMade it to Teen StageMade it to Teen StageVery GenerousTons of Posts!
$29.55 muny

View Inventory
Send Money to SehbCat

Awkward artist, ready to go!

« Reply #61 on: October 11, 2014, 09:01:53 PM »

Oh dear. Let's see...
Prague will, hopefully and depending on how zir future interactions with people go, become  rather careful with zir appearance. Fact is, zhe, again hopefully, is going to realise that people judge you based on looks. And being rather intelligent, will make use of this information.
Christopher will end up committing murder.
Lav is never going to regain his memory.
Acantha is so sensitive to light that if a bright light is suddenly shined in her face, she'll puke. Yes, even as an adult.
Zeb is going to be RP'd again soon.
Anndddddd... That's all I'm giving out for now. >.> I have some more secret plans and little details that you'd probably like to hear, buuuuut I want to keep them a surprise.

Mmmm.... Of yours, Cecil. ._. He's awesome. In general though... Lysander. ;u;
I really like fishy kids I guess.

Pages: 1 2 3 4 [5]
  Print  

Jump to: