Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home/content/21/8581221/html/aaa/forum/Sources/Load.php(225) : runtime-created function on line 3
I wanna do the thing
http://aaa.lasolistia.com
October 19, 2019, 07:05:32 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Our Move Link is Posted! [Major Announcement]

Home   Help Shop Login Register Chat Forms  
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5
  Print  
Author Topic: I wanna do the thing  (Read 14775 times)
Kira_Sonar
18+
RP is my drug

Awards:
Made it to Young Adult StageYA Eligibility - Vergil (wrong date)Made it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageCompleted TreatmentMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageVr Srs RperMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageHot & SteamyRP CompleterCompanion ConnoisseurMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageVery GenerousTons of Posts!Made it to Teen StageAAA > Stuff I should be doing
$8158.42 muny

View Inventory
Send Money to Kira_Sonar

No News. Means No News.

« Reply #30 on: April 22, 2014, 05:11:49 PM »

What Character haven't you been able to RP in a while that'd you'd like to?

What Character (out of all the site) who'd you love to read more about? (Feel free to choose top three)

Kade    Munira    Cale     Amon    Sion    Peyton    Hunter&Roxanne    Goliath    Kira    Shiva    Allegra    Cecil    Epona    Demetri    Vergil    Merrick    Zero    Haru&Maru    Eighteen    Nikita    Migi    Storm Belle    Daisuke    Azalea    Atlas    Saigon&Akira    Xerxes

SehbCat
formerly CloverCat
18+
RP is my drug

Awards:
Made it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageCompanion HoarderObsessive Compulsive (Normals)Surrounded by girlsMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageI hit my YA in Youngling stageRP CompleterCompanion ConnoisseurMade it to Teen StageMade it to Teen StageVery GenerousTons of Posts!
$29.55 muny

View Inventory
Send Money to SehbCat

Awkward artist, ready to go!

« Reply #31 on: April 22, 2014, 05:33:29 PM »

Misaro. ._. Since he's not a companion and not adopted one, he's not exactly well known, and nobody seems to want to RP with him.

The Cazadore boy for sure, but also... Davie. I don't think he was ever even RP'd, so I'd really like to read his bio and stuff.

Kira_Sonar
18+
RP is my drug

Awards:
Made it to Young Adult StageYA Eligibility - Vergil (wrong date)Made it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageCompleted TreatmentMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageVr Srs RperMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageHot & SteamyRP CompleterCompanion ConnoisseurMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageVery GenerousTons of Posts!Made it to Teen StageAAA > Stuff I should be doing
$8158.42 muny

View Inventory
Send Money to Kira_Sonar

No News. Means No News.

« Reply #32 on: April 24, 2014, 07:08:37 AM »

Name three cosplays you'd like to see around the boards. You don't have to be planning to get them.

What is your favorite color combination? (3-5 colors. Feel free to choose two.)
SehbCat
formerly CloverCat
18+
RP is my drug

Awards:
Made it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageCompanion HoarderObsessive Compulsive (Normals)Surrounded by girlsMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageI hit my YA in Youngling stageRP CompleterCompanion ConnoisseurMade it to Teen StageMade it to Teen StageVery GenerousTons of Posts!
$29.55 muny

View Inventory
Send Money to SehbCat

« Reply #33 on: April 24, 2014, 07:47:09 AM »

Like Cosplay companions?
Um, I guess Sherlock, John, and Totoro.

Black, white, and red. Also grey.
Kira_Sonar
18+
RP is my drug

Awards:
$8158.42 muny

View Inventory
Send Money to Kira_Sonar

No News. Means No News.

« Reply #34 on: May 02, 2014, 11:46:10 PM »

What's a good question... oh! Would you say your lucky when it comes to dice?

If you could steal any character around the boards to hang out for a day, who would it be? (Feel free to pick top three choice, not necessarily in any order)
SehbCat
formerly CloverCat
18+
RP is my drug

Awards:
$29.55 muny

View Inventory
Send Money to SehbCat

« Reply #35 on: May 03, 2014, 06:06:03 AM »

XD Yes. I actually am. I've won yatzhee with three yatzees of just ones before, so...

Gabriel. I mean, like, just. Gabriel is cool, does art stuff, and has the shyness. So that'd be cool...
Kira_Sonar
18+
RP is my drug

Awards:
$8158.42 muny

View Inventory
Send Money to Kira_Sonar

No News. Means No News.

« Reply #36 on: May 03, 2014, 11:13:24 PM »

If tomorrow was to never come what would you want to be remembered for? (Can be silly, inspirational or maybe just state a motto you live by.)

Which companion of yours is best at physical fighting? Which is best at dancing? (Just curious which of yours is the strongest and if any has dance talent~)
SehbCat
formerly CloverCat
18+
RP is my drug

Awards:
$29.55 muny

View Inventory
Send Money to SehbCat

« Reply #37 on: May 04, 2014, 07:38:59 AM »

Mmm. Probably the fact that I'm loyal?

Sho is the best at physical fighting, since he's been a fighter since birth.
The best dancer would be... I guess Lab or Viktor? Though I see them both as kind of stumbling a lot, the rest of my characters should just never dance.
Ever.
Don't let them do it.
Kira_Sonar
18+
RP is my drug

Awards:
$8158.42 muny

View Inventory
Send Money to Kira_Sonar

No News. Means No News.

« Reply #38 on: May 05, 2014, 10:59:10 AM »

Nooooo dancing for them then~

Not sure if this has been asked, favorite color? Has it changed since you were a kid?

You think you saw a ghost! Which of your companions would handle the situation best? (Somehow I think it's Lav :3 Totally curious who'd debunk the notion of a ghost, or have the most fun with the idea)

SehbCat
formerly CloverCat
18+
RP is my drug

Awards:
$29.55 muny

View Inventory
Send Money to SehbCat

« Reply #39 on: May 05, 2014, 11:09:00 AM »

Black. And yah, it used to be pink, cause that was the color of Marie's bow from the aristocrats.

Well... Lav honestly might not even notice, if it was at night. Who would be really confused and try to figure it out, Misa would think she's hallucinating, Prague would figure out what it was and how it got there... Viktor would probably cry. Demo would run away.
Kira_Sonar
18+
RP is my drug

Awards:
$8158.42 muny

View Inventory
Send Money to Kira_Sonar

No News. Means No News.

« Reply #40 on: May 10, 2014, 10:23:30 AM »

Doors love you, but do you love Doors? |D

What's one of your favorite accident plots? (Basically not planned and snowballed into a interesting plot for one of your character's lives)

SehbCat
formerly CloverCat
18+
RP is my drug

Awards:
$29.55 muny

View Inventory
Send Money to SehbCat

« Reply #41 on: May 10, 2014, 10:35:56 AM »

No, because of doors I broke my pinky toe. *bad depth perception*

Um. Oh god. I don't really know, actually. ._. I mean, most of my plots haven't really snowballed... And of those, I don't necessarily like them.... >_<
Keilin Alyr
18+
RP is my drug

Awards:
ChattermonkeyRP CompleterCrazy Old Companion LadyVery Generous
$1988.64 muny

View Inventory
Send Money to Keilin Alyr

causes spontaneous scooter leakage. =3

« Reply #42 on: May 11, 2014, 01:28:46 PM »

I was putzing around the Quest Babies forum, and I spotted Rosso and Lupo, the twin Italian wolves you and Gracie are planning. I'm very intrigued. What inspired you guys for these big bad wolves? ^^

Keilin Alyr - Rain Likely

Pretty Pokémon Plush (aka let's play Bribe the Muse): 0/25 points
New Super-Secret Carrot: 76/100 posts (on hold)

SehbCat
formerly CloverCat
18+
RP is my drug

Awards:
$29.55 muny

View Inventory
Send Money to SehbCat

« Reply #43 on: May 11, 2014, 03:51:15 PM »

Red Riding hood and the big bad wolf, actually. Rosso means red in italian, And Lupo means wolf.
Yay for literal naming, no? XD
Kira_Sonar
18+
RP is my drug

Awards:
$8158.42 muny

View Inventory
Send Money to Kira_Sonar

No News. Means No News.

« Reply #44 on: May 27, 2014, 12:14:09 PM »

You've been shoved into a bank heist! Are you the leader, get away driver, muscle, or brains?

What's your least favorite animal and mythical creature? (Sorry if this has been asked)
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5
  Print  

Jump to: