Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home/content/21/8581221/html/aaa/forum/Sources/Load.php(225) : runtime-created function on line 3
I wanna do the thing
http://aaa.lasolistia.com
October 19, 2019, 06:22:39 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Our Move Link is Posted! [Major Announcement]

Home   Help Shop Login Register Chat Forms  
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5
  Print  
Author Topic: I wanna do the thing  (Read 14773 times)
Rosedawn
Administrator
AAA OR DEATH

Awards:
98 rolls later...YA Eligibility - VanessaI threw this hedgehog a mile and all I got was this stupid awardYA Eligibility- MaverickYA Eligibility- LuluYA Eligibility- BryaghYA Eligibility - ReikaYA Eligibility - AmaltheaMade it to Young Adult StageYA Eligibility - Nimue YA Eligibility - StormyMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageYA Eligibility - UsanaPrincess of PG-13Companion RainbowYA KingdomMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageObsessive Compulsive (Blue Eyes, Crystal, Domestics, Fertile, Normals, Scooter, Solistia, Strays, Wilds, Wings, YAs)Survived TreatmentHyperactivityMade it to Young Adult StageCompanion OtakuMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageI hit my YA in Youngling stageMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StagePied PiperMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageNooby Helper - First PlaceMiss Congeniality - First PlaceMade it to Young Adult StageCompanion HoarderRP CompleterTrophy! Long Live RP!Hot & SteamyMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Teen StageMade it to Teen StageMade it to Teen StageLoyal MinionVery GenerousRP > WorkTons of Posts!
$7125.75 muny

View Inventory
Send Money to Rosedawn

Into Wonderland

« Reply #15 on: April 18, 2014, 07:01:50 PM »

Out of all the companion relationships (friend and romance) you've had which dormant relationship would you most like to see come back to life?

SehbCat
formerly CloverCat
18+
RP is my drug

Awards:
Made it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageCompanion HoarderObsessive Compulsive (Normals)Surrounded by girlsMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageI hit my YA in Youngling stageRP CompleterCompanion ConnoisseurMade it to Teen StageMade it to Teen StageVery GenerousTons of Posts!
$29.55 muny

View Inventory
Send Money to SehbCat

Awkward artist, ready to go!

« Reply #16 on: April 18, 2014, 07:05:42 PM »

Elyabeth:
Mmm... England, 1880's, find Jack the Ripper and figure out who it was, I guess? That's always interested me, so I'd really like to figure it out.

Princess:
Kill Pepalu, since I dunno them well enough to miss them
Marry Vriska I guess. Just cause Vriska.
Fun awesome times with Kelly. Fashion and boys? Hey, why not? Sounds good to me.

Rosedawn:
Um. Acantha and Ren I guess... Though Chris and Silvanus would be interesting to see come back too...
OH. WAIT.
Cale and Misa. Definitely. I like RPing Misa happy, and Uncle Cale was her uncle (sort of) after all.

Honestly I probably have one that's more pressing, but its been so long that I don't actually remember most of my companion's relationships anymore. ;u; I just want them all to get in touch with their old friends.

And none of them have had relationships that ended except Sho and Zeb, and that was together.

Kira_Sonar
18+
RP is my drug

Awards:
Made it to Young Adult StageYA Eligibility - Vergil (wrong date)Made it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageCompleted TreatmentMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageVr Srs RperMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageHot & SteamyRP CompleterCompanion ConnoisseurMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageVery GenerousTons of Posts!Made it to Teen StageAAA > Stuff I should be doing
$8158.42 muny

View Inventory
Send Money to Kira_Sonar

No News. Means No News.

« Reply #17 on: April 19, 2014, 12:02:15 AM »

All the Cale/Misa times forever! Cale misses his niece! Like so much! Gana poke you about an idea later~ (When it's not one in the morning)

Lets see~ When you were a kid were you ever afraid of the boogie man? Other?

If you could have a tattoo what would it be? Where would you put it?

Kade    Munira    Cale     Amon    Sion    Peyton    Hunter&Roxanne    Goliath    Kira    Shiva    Allegra    Cecil    Epona    Demetri    Vergil    Merrick    Zero    Haru&Maru    Eighteen    Nikita    Migi    Storm Belle    Daisuke    Azalea    Atlas    Saigon&Akira    Xerxes

SehbCat
formerly CloverCat
18+
RP is my drug

Awards:
Made it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageCompanion HoarderObsessive Compulsive (Normals)Surrounded by girlsMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageI hit my YA in Youngling stageRP CompleterCompanion ConnoisseurMade it to Teen StageMade it to Teen StageVery GenerousTons of Posts!
$29.55 muny

View Inventory
Send Money to SehbCat

« Reply #18 on: April 19, 2014, 08:29:25 AM »

Ah, yes. The dreaded 1AM.

No, just... I was more afraid that somebody's ghost was going to kill me. We lived in an old house when I was younger, and I liked scary stories.

I'm actually planning on getting a full sleeve on my left arm, but... My first tattoo is going to be a small circle on my left shoulder. I'll turn into a moon at some point, which will turn into the sleeve. lD
Kira_Sonar
18+
RP is my drug

Awards:
Made it to Young Adult StageYA Eligibility - Vergil (wrong date)Made it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageCompleted TreatmentMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageVr Srs RperMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageHot & SteamyRP CompleterCompanion ConnoisseurMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageVery GenerousTons of Posts!Made it to Teen StageAAA > Stuff I should be doing
$8158.42 muny

View Inventory
Send Money to Kira_Sonar

No News. Means No News.

« Reply #19 on: April 19, 2014, 08:31:49 PM »

Favorite video game? Anime?

Out of no where your turned into a companion? Are you a Demi, Verdi, Normal?
SehbCat
formerly CloverCat
18+
RP is my drug

Awards:
$29.55 muny

View Inventory
Send Money to SehbCat

« Reply #20 on: April 19, 2014, 10:06:13 PM »

Mmm, pokemon. I wish they'd get a bigger version though, like skyrim style and for a better console.
Favorite anime is free. Half naked men? Homo subtext? Count me in! *used to be black butler*

Oh dear god. Um, probably a normal, but with the most awkward animal bits, like paws instead of hands or something.
Greenie
18+
I have no life but AAA

Awards:
YA Eligibility - VictoriaI threw this hedgehog a mile and all I got was this stupid awardMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageYA Eligibility - NatashaYA Eligibility - EirianYA Eligibility - CreedMost Devilish Companion-MaksimWow... two at onceCompanion RainbowYA Eligibility - NathalieDown With FertilityYA Eligibility - BlairYA Eligibility - MaeObsessive Compulsive (Bronze Collars, Demi, Domestic, Non-Mammilian, Strays, Normals, Solistia)Made it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageI hit my YA in Youngling stageMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageCompanion OtakuRP CompleterMade it to Young Adult StagePlot Monster - First PlaceCompanion HoarderSmokin' HotMade it to Young Adult Stageget in my bedSoli's Anime Buddy 8DTons of Posts!PicklemongerGimpyVery GenerousRP > Homework
$4232.75 muny

View Inventory
Send Money to Greenie

da mirror's like baby you da best you da best

« Reply #21 on: April 20, 2014, 10:30:17 AM »

what is your favorite backyard animal and why

if you could have any tv celebrity give you a hug who would you pick

if you could sleep with one person in the world, fictional or real, WHO WOULD IT BE

"There is a reason you have first place for evil plotting" -ARC
SehbCat
formerly CloverCat
18+
RP is my drug

Awards:
$29.55 muny

View Inventory
Send Money to SehbCat

« Reply #22 on: April 20, 2014, 01:01:33 PM »

Um, I guess worms? Birds are loud and wake me up, and squirrels irritate me... Plus worms are cute and good for my garden.

Ellen Degeneres. ._. Definitely her, since she seems so nice.

MY BOYFRIEND. Because he's all the way cross the country. ;u;
Kira_Sonar
18+
RP is my drug

Awards:
$8158.42 muny

View Inventory
Send Money to Kira_Sonar

No News. Means No News.

« Reply #23 on: April 20, 2014, 06:32:08 PM »

Oh this gives me an idea! What would be your ideal date?

Out of your companions, which is most similar to you?

SehbCat
formerly CloverCat
18+
RP is my drug

Awards:
$29.55 muny

View Inventory
Send Money to SehbCat

« Reply #24 on: April 20, 2014, 06:41:33 PM »

Cosplay around town. Not during a convention or anything, just hanging around in cosplay. Maybe get a snack and walk around? I've never actually been on a date, so its never been something I thought about too much, I guess.

Uhhhhhh. Let's see...
Viktor, actually. ^__^;;;; I'm really shy and awkward, though I hide it differently...
None of my current companions are too close to me though, personality wise. Just certain traits are..
Elyabeth
PG-13
I have no life but AAA

Awards:
Duchess of PGMost Creative PlotterA+ ParentingMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageObsessive Compulsive (Bronzes, Strays, YAs)Made it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageYA Eligibility - AaronCompanion OtakuRP CompleterCompanion HoarderMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageI Write Novels in my Sleep - ElyabethMiss Congeniality - First PlaceMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Teen StageMade it to Teen StageLoyal MinionPicklemongerVery GenerousTons of Posts!
$4600.70 muny

View Inventory
Send Money to Elyabeth

I'm a Gypsy, are you coming with me~?

« Reply #25 on: April 21, 2014, 12:25:13 AM »

If you could pair any of my companions with yours - ignoring any in current relationships - who would you choose?

SehbCat
formerly CloverCat
18+
RP is my drug

Awards:
$29.55 muny

View Inventory
Send Money to SehbCat

« Reply #26 on: April 21, 2014, 08:44:02 AM »

Ah, that depends. ._. Which aren't in relationships?
Zira
Previously Zaccy
18+
RP is my drug

Awards:
Made it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageI played Star and Blue's Pictionary game and all I got was this stupid medle.Made it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageYA Eligibility - KaylaObsessive compulsive ( Normals )Maid of LightCompanion ConnoisseurCrazy Old Companion LadyMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageI hit my YA in Youngling stageRP CompleterHot & SteamySoli's Anime Buddy 8D
$50.69 muny

View Inventory
Send Money to Zira

Zira and Zeph 5ever

« Reply #27 on: April 21, 2014, 10:05:43 AM »

If you could live in the world of any fictional series what would you choose?

Elyabeth
PG-13
I have no life but AAA

Awards:
Duchess of PGMost Creative PlotterA+ ParentingMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageObsessive Compulsive (Bronzes, Strays, YAs)Made it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageYA Eligibility - AaronCompanion OtakuRP CompleterCompanion HoarderMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageI Write Novels in my Sleep - ElyabethMiss Congeniality - First PlaceMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Teen StageMade it to Teen StageLoyal MinionPicklemongerVery GenerousTons of Posts!
$4600.70 muny

View Inventory
Send Money to Elyabeth

I'm a Gypsy, are you coming with me~?

« Reply #28 on: April 21, 2014, 10:11:05 AM »

Uuum, quite a few actually. But in this question, you can ignore any canon relationships. So if you could pair any of yours with mine, no strings attached or ignoring their preference, who would it be?
SehbCat
formerly CloverCat
18+
RP is my drug

Awards:
$29.55 muny

View Inventory
Send Money to SehbCat

« Reply #29 on: April 21, 2014, 11:53:04 AM »

Princess:
OOOOHHHHH. >.< Uhhhh, Black Butler? But only if I could be either a demon or the contractor.

Elyabeth:
Oh. Then Alan and Sho I guess? I mean, they're great friends, so that would probably be the best one... And I don't know much about any of the others, so... ^_^' Though, I don't ship them.
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5
  Print  

Jump to: