Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home/content/21/8581221/html/aaa/forum/Sources/Load.php(225) : runtime-created function on line 3
Interview with a Companion Part 2
http://aaa.lasolistia.com
June 25, 2019, 01:24:51 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Crowley Press Conference - February World Event Update [Major Event!]

Home   Help Shop Login Register Chat Forms  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5
  Print  
Author Topic: Interview with a Companion Part 2  (Read 10793 times)
AutumnrainChaos
aka ARC
sera's slut <3
AAA OR DEATH

Awards:
YA Eligibility - NevanMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageYA Eligibility - BeatriceMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageYA Eligibility - DanteMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageYA Eligibility - GamzeeYA Eligibility - TabethaQueen of RNon-Companion MasterSoli's Anime Buddy 8DObsessive Compulsive (Boys, Normals, Mammals)Made it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageCompanion OtakuCompanion HoarderMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StagePied PiperMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageWhat a gimp!Very GenerousI am Obsessed - First PlaceSmokin' HotRP CompleterI hit my YA in Youngling stageAAA > WorkTons of Posts!
$5207.66 muny

View Inventory
Send Money to AutumnrainChaos

« on: April 17, 2014, 01:51:40 PM »

So I'm going to revive this!

Hello all and welcome to
Interview with a Character!
A game where you, the rper, ask a Companion or NCC ANY sort of question you want! To a degree, rather, haha. It IS a PGish game.

Need an example?

I'll show you how it's done.

Ask your question in BOLD so the person you're asking can see it. Their Character will answer it in the way they would. You can ask as many questions as you like, but you should answer questions directed to you as well!

Example!

Ryltar, all your girls are growing up! What'd you think of their boyfriends/husbands?

At which point, I would respond with an answer from Ryltar!

Ready to play?

Let's go!

The original Interview with a Companion can be found here! Archived btw

Hair Color & Style: idk man, its a banana tree, I am just hoping to make you laugh with this test.

Bad Habits are hard to break - Yaoi RP Message Boards
AutumnrainChaos
aka ARC
sera's slut <3
AAA OR DEATH

Awards:
YA Eligibility - NevanMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageYA Eligibility - BeatriceMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageYA Eligibility - DanteMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageYA Eligibility - GamzeeYA Eligibility - TabethaQueen of RNon-Companion MasterSoli's Anime Buddy 8DObsessive Compulsive (Boys, Normals, Mammals)Made it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageCompanion OtakuCompanion HoarderMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StagePied PiperMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageWhat a gimp!Very GenerousI am Obsessed - First PlaceSmokin' HotRP CompleterI hit my YA in Youngling stageAAA > WorkTons of Posts!
$5207.66 muny

View Inventory

« Reply #1 on: April 17, 2014, 01:52:00 PM »

Here's a link with all the Q&A's so we can keep track!

I'll run out of room if I post them all here haha. It's HAPPENED BEFORE XD

Click here
« Last Edit: April 19, 2014, 08:45:43 AM by AutumnrainChaos » Logged
Kira_Sonar
18+
RP is my drug

Awards:
Made it to Young Adult StageYA Eligibility - Vergil (wrong date)Made it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageCompleted TreatmentMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageVr Srs RperMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageHot & SteamyRP CompleterCompanion ConnoisseurMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageVery GenerousTons of Posts!Made it to Teen StageAAA > Stuff I should be doing
$8158.42 muny

View Inventory
Send Money to Kira_Sonar

No News. Means No News.

« Reply #2 on: April 17, 2014, 09:23:36 PM »

Great now I have to ask.

Ryltar, all your girls are growing up! What'd you think of their boyfriends/husbands? Plus mind giving a quick down low on all the family connections here? I'm not sure I know them all.

Jackie~ Who would you rather go sailing with? A cute boy or girl?

Aaisha what do you hate the most in all the world?

Kade    Munira    Cale     Amon    Sion    Peyton    Hunter&Roxanne    Goliath    Kira    Shiva    Allegra    Cecil    Epona    Demetri    Vergil    Merrick    Zero    Haru&Maru    Eighteen    Nikita    Migi    Storm Belle    Daisuke    Azalea    Atlas    Saigon&Akira    Xerxes

AutumnrainChaos
aka ARC
sera's slut <3
AAA OR DEATH

Awards:
$5207.66 muny

View Inventory

« Reply #3 on: April 17, 2014, 09:26:57 PM »

Ryltar: What? Why do I have to answer this question? I don't like.... mmph. Okay I like SOME of them, but that's it. Do I want my youngest two to date? No. Hardly. If I meet these boys, things will be uncomfortable, I promise that. As for the family connections, what do you mean?
Kira_Sonar
18+
RP is my drug

Awards:
Made it to Young Adult StageYA Eligibility - Vergil (wrong date)Made it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageCompleted TreatmentMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageVr Srs RperMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageHot & SteamyRP CompleterCompanion ConnoisseurMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageVery GenerousTons of Posts!Made it to Teen StageAAA > Stuff I should be doing
$8158.42 muny

View Inventory
Send Money to Kira_Sonar

No News. Means No News.

« Reply #4 on: April 17, 2014, 09:42:45 PM »

Ryltar list the names of family members~ From immediate family to your daughters? Basically I'm curious as to how many brothers/close cousins you may have. >3> No reason.
perryunicornboy
18+
AAA OR DEATH

Awards:
Made it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageI threw this bone a mile and all I got was this stupid awardMade it to Young Adult StageObsessive compulsive [males, normals]I played Star and Blue's Pictionary game and all I got was this stupid medle.Made it to Young Adult StageYA Eligibility - BrutusSmokin' HotMade it to Young Adult StageI hit my YA in Youngling stageTons of Posts!Made it to Young Adult StageRP CompleterSurrounded by Girls
$1646.45 muny

View Inventory
Send Money to perryunicornboy

Love makes the world go around

« Reply #5 on: April 17, 2014, 09:44:44 PM »

Basil will we ever get to see your face?

AutumnrainChaos
aka ARC
sera's slut <3
AAA OR DEATH

Awards:
$5207.66 muny

View Inventory

« Reply #6 on: April 17, 2014, 09:48:28 PM »

Ry: Lady, that would take me hours.

Basil: Some day.
perryunicornboy
18+
AAA OR DEATH

Awards:
Made it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageI threw this bone a mile and all I got was this stupid awardMade it to Young Adult StageObsessive compulsive [males, normals]I played Star and Blue's Pictionary game and all I got was this stupid medle.Made it to Young Adult StageYA Eligibility - BrutusSmokin' HotMade it to Young Adult StageI hit my YA in Youngling stageTons of Posts!Made it to Young Adult StageRP CompleterSurrounded by Girls
$1646.45 muny

View Inventory

« Reply #7 on: April 17, 2014, 09:51:48 PM »

Rune why are you so creepy?
zephkin
aka Tomo
18+
RP is my drug

Awards:
YA Eligibility - VanquishYA Eligibility - SyonMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageObsessive compulsive [males, normals]I played Star and Blue's Pictionary game and all I got was this stupid medle.Made it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageCrazy Old Companion LadyI hit my YA in Youngling stageMade it to Young Adult StageHot & SteamyRP Completer
$10190.77 muny

View Inventory
Send Money to zephkin

Bree is my spirit and she has a lot to say to you.

« Reply #8 on: April 17, 2014, 11:07:23 PM »

Jazz:  CIAR.  HEY.  CIAR.  DID YOU STEAL MY GREEN DRESS CAUSE I CAN FIND IT AND I KNOW HOW YOU LIKE TO WEAR 'EM AND ALL.  *flees in a fit of giggles*

"Cobalt's Natural Enemy: Desks."

Zira
Previously Zaccy
18+
RP is my drug

Awards:
Made it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageI played Star and Blue's Pictionary game and all I got was this stupid medle.Made it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageYA Eligibility - KaylaObsessive compulsive ( Normals )Maid of LightCompanion ConnoisseurCrazy Old Companion LadyMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageI hit my YA in Youngling stageRP CompleterHot & SteamySoli's Anime Buddy 8D
$50.69 muny

View Inventory
Send Money to Zira

Zira and Zeph 5ever

« Reply #9 on: April 17, 2014, 11:09:33 PM »

Jiang: Have you considered other weapons other than the sword?

Shoshan
18+
Obsessive RPer

Awards:
Made it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageCompleted RP
$11.22 muny

View Inventory
Send Money to Shoshan

« Reply #10 on: April 17, 2014, 11:10:19 PM »

Aaisha: Humans...Ignorant humans.

Cannibalism...Its the only way.

center]
perryunicornboy
18+
AAA OR DEATH

Awards:
$1646.45 muny

View Inventory

« Reply #11 on: April 18, 2014, 08:37:24 AM »

Jiang: Yes I have, there was a time I considered wielding a bow another weapon commonly used by samurai but I discovered I much rather fight in close quarters.
Keilin Alyr
18+
RP is my drug

Awards:
ChattermonkeyRP CompleterCrazy Old Companion LadyVery Generous
$1988.64 muny

View Inventory
Send Money to Keilin Alyr

causes spontaneous scooter leakage. =3

« Reply #12 on: April 18, 2014, 06:47:35 PM »

Jackie: Yarr... I don't give much thought to the... equipment of my crew. *gives Kira a toothy face* I pay attention to the spirit, the heart of the pirate in that lad or lass! Not the sword... or the sheath... or the booty... *giggles awkwardly, visibly blushing before scampering off*
((Yeah, I think Jackie's bisexual, or at least bi-curious toward women, but he insists on going for personality, not just looks. *winks*))

Shiva: So, where did you find that pretty blue gem? Does it mean anything special to you?

Keilin Alyr - Rain Likely

Pretty Pokémon Plush (aka let's play Bribe the Muse): 0/25 points
New Super-Secret Carrot: 76/100 posts (on hold)

Elyabeth
PG-13
I have no life but AAA

Awards:
Duchess of PGMost Creative PlotterA+ ParentingMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageObsessive Compulsive (Bronzes, Strays, YAs)Made it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageYA Eligibility - AaronCompanion OtakuRP CompleterCompanion HoarderMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageI Write Novels in my Sleep - ElyabethMiss Congeniality - First PlaceMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Teen StageMade it to Teen StageLoyal MinionPicklemongerVery GenerousTons of Posts!
$4600.70 muny

View Inventory
Send Money to Elyabeth

I'm a Gypsy, are you coming with me~?

« Reply #13 on: April 18, 2014, 06:56:03 PM »

Annika: So what's your favorite game to play on that fancy DS of yours? I've always wanted to know!

Keilin Alyr
18+
RP is my drug

Awards:
ChattermonkeyRP CompleterCrazy Old Companion LadyVery Generous
$1988.64 muny

View Inventory
Send Money to Keilin Alyr

causes spontaneous scooter leakage. =3

« Reply #14 on: April 18, 2014, 07:19:01 PM »

Annika: Pokemon Mystery Dungeon. Explorers of Sky specifically. Such a cute game. *taps on the DS screen, ears quirked forward* Apparently I'm a Chikorita. *swishes tail, but still looking mostly relaxed* Wish I had access to a larger library though...
((I'm totally a Squirtle. XD Mostly I haven't played as many video games as I'd like, although I think she might like Fire Emblem or Dragon Quest, something with a grand storyline and lots of neat characters. I can't say until I've had experience with the games though, heh.))

Emilia: Do you believe you've met your future true love yet, or are you still waiting to for that first encounter? Of all of the companions out there, who catches your interest most?
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5
  Print  

Jump to: