Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home/content/21/8581221/html/aaa/forum/Sources/Load.php(225) : runtime-created function on line 3
I suppose I can try this out too
http://aaa.lasolistia.com
December 06, 2019, 02:08:22 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Crowley Press Conference - February World Event Update [Major Event!]

Home   Help Shop Login Register Chat Forms  
Pages: 1 2 3 4 [5]
  Print  
Author Topic: I suppose I can try this out too  (Read 16613 times)
Kira_Sonar
18+
RP is my drug

Awards:
Made it to Young Adult StageYA Eligibility - Vergil (wrong date)Made it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageCompleted TreatmentMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageVr Srs RperMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageHot & SteamyRP CompleterCompanion ConnoisseurMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageVery GenerousTons of Posts!Made it to Teen StageAAA > Stuff I should be doing
$8158.42 muny

View Inventory
Send Money to Kira_Sonar

No News. Means No News.

« Reply #60 on: June 28, 2014, 03:54:37 PM »

Which of my characters do you enjoy the most? the least? (Tis fine if you ignore least. Know it's hard to pick sometimes.)

Btw~ I love butterfly tattoos. Any reason for choosing just four? or does number not hold any significance.

Kade    Munira    Cale     Amon    Sion    Peyton    Hunter&Roxanne    Goliath    Kira    Shiva    Allegra    Cecil    Epona    Demetri    Vergil    Merrick    Zero    Haru&Maru    Eighteen    Nikita    Migi    Storm Belle    Daisuke    Azalea    Atlas    Saigon&Akira    Xerxes

AutumnrainChaos
aka ARC
sera's slut <3
AAA OR DEATH

Awards:
YA Eligibility - NevanMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageYA Eligibility - BeatriceMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageYA Eligibility - DanteMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageYA Eligibility - GamzeeYA Eligibility - TabethaQueen of RNon-Companion MasterSoli's Anime Buddy 8DObsessive Compulsive (Boys, Normals, Mammals)Made it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageCompanion OtakuCompanion HoarderMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StagePied PiperMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageWhat a gimp!Very GenerousI am Obsessed - First PlaceSmokin' HotRP CompleterI hit my YA in Youngling stageAAA > WorkTons of Posts!
$5207.66 muny

View Inventory
Send Money to AutumnrainChaos

« Reply #61 on: June 28, 2014, 04:25:56 PM »

I had a friend of mine draw them when I worked at KFC. She drew four of them for me. They trail in a diagonal from my right hip to my left shoulder, and the red one signifies uniqueness... plus in Japanese culture red butterflies signify the return of a loved one (though I haven't lost anyone that close to me, I adore the meaning). And because I read xxxHolic a lot when it first came out (I LOVE IT OMFG) I learned, through it, that butterflies signify a change or event... so I got them when I got my new job =3

As for your character's: I have always loved a wonderful friend who has sadly left your status >:

As for who I like less, I'm not sure? Please don't take offense, but it may be Amon |D And only because I know next to nothing about him xD

And an update: Dante's first word was actually "uh-oh" xD

Hair Color & Style: idk man, its a banana tree, I am just hoping to make you laugh with this test.

Bad Habits are hard to break - Yaoi RP Message Boards
Kira_Sonar
18+
RP is my drug

Awards:
Made it to Young Adult StageYA Eligibility - Vergil (wrong date)Made it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageCompleted TreatmentMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageVr Srs RperMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageHot & SteamyRP CompleterCompanion ConnoisseurMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageVery GenerousTons of Posts!Made it to Teen StageAAA > Stuff I should be doing
$8158.42 muny

View Inventory
Send Money to Kira_Sonar

No News. Means No News.

« Reply #62 on: June 28, 2014, 06:27:20 PM »

Oh! They expand that far across your back. Pictured them all in one place. Love the thoughts/feelings behind the butterflies. Here's to more good changes and events~ Also no offence taken. Totally understand the lack of time to catch up on every character. I'm sooooo in that boat. Plus Amon isn't exactly a nice character. Yet I'm sorry about Sion. Until I get a handle on his muse he'll be shelved/off my siggy. Tho Oni did a wonderful job mentioning him in her solo about Sei. Wouldn't have Sion anywhere but with Andrew at this time.

Uh-oh, is too adorable! I love it when kids say that. My friend's 2 year old would say that whenever a phone went off.
perryunicornboy
18+
AAA OR DEATH

Awards:
Made it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageI threw this bone a mile and all I got was this stupid awardMade it to Young Adult StageObsessive compulsive [males, normals]I played Star and Blue's Pictionary game and all I got was this stupid medle.Made it to Young Adult StageYA Eligibility - BrutusSmokin' HotMade it to Young Adult StageI hit my YA in Youngling stageTons of Posts!Made it to Young Adult StageRP CompleterSurrounded by Girls
$1646.45 muny

View Inventory
Send Money to perryunicornboy

Love makes the world go around

« Reply #63 on: June 29, 2014, 10:29:30 AM »

do you ship and if so what are your favorite ships AAA or others?

AutumnrainChaos
aka ARC
sera's slut <3
AAA OR DEATH

Awards:
YA Eligibility - NevanMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageYA Eligibility - BeatriceMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageYA Eligibility - DanteMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageYA Eligibility - GamzeeYA Eligibility - TabethaQueen of RNon-Companion MasterSoli's Anime Buddy 8DObsessive Compulsive (Boys, Normals, Mammals)Made it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageCompanion OtakuCompanion HoarderMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StagePied PiperMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageWhat a gimp!Very GenerousI am Obsessed - First PlaceSmokin' HotRP CompleterI hit my YA in Youngling stageAAA > WorkTons of Posts!
$5207.66 muny

View Inventory

« Reply #64 on: June 29, 2014, 01:53:37 PM »

Uh yes. I ship somuch.

Favorite ships on AAA though? omfg I have NO idea. I have somanyofthem... but I ship BraidenxRoxel and CiarxJazz sohardcore.
Kira_Sonar
18+
RP is my drug

Awards:
$8158.42 muny

View Inventory
Send Money to Kira_Sonar

No News. Means No News.

« Reply #65 on: October 10, 2014, 06:15:28 PM »

What odd details, if any, can you tell me about your characters? (Example: Originally I was going to make Roxanne a prostitute. OR Munira has finally solved her loud step issue, specially on concert, with custom rubber shoes. Anything you might want the forum to know counts.)

Which character haven't you been able to RP with that you'd like to?
AutumnrainChaos
aka ARC
sera's slut <3
AAA OR DEATH

Awards:
$5207.66 muny

View Inventory

« Reply #66 on: October 12, 2014, 08:25:40 PM »

Viggo's actually a very talented dancer and musician, though he doesn't do any of it now, he's always been that way. Since I've rped him for so long in other places, he had the chance to learn and do these things lol I'm not sure about the others... Sara and Arc pretty much act the way they should be... granted though, Sara's different here than her real self |D;

Which character? Well... I suppose I'd like to rp as Daliah again, but I'm badly wanting to rp as Gamzee, he just won't speak...

and I miss playing as Ryltar.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 [5]
  Print  

Jump to: