Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home/content/21/8581221/html/aaa/forum/Sources/Load.php(225) : runtime-created function on line 3
I suppose I can try this out too
http://aaa.lasolistia.com
June 25, 2019, 02:11:13 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Our Move Link is Posted! [Major Announcement]

Home   Help Shop Login Register Chat Forms  
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5
  Print  
Author Topic: I suppose I can try this out too  (Read 14388 times)
AutumnrainChaos
aka ARC
sera's slut <3
AAA OR DEATH

Awards:
YA Eligibility - NevanMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageYA Eligibility - BeatriceMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageYA Eligibility - DanteMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageYA Eligibility - GamzeeYA Eligibility - TabethaQueen of RNon-Companion MasterSoli's Anime Buddy 8DObsessive Compulsive (Boys, Normals, Mammals)Made it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageCompanion OtakuCompanion HoarderMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StagePied PiperMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageWhat a gimp!Very GenerousI am Obsessed - First PlaceSmokin' HotRP CompleterI hit my YA in Youngling stageAAA > WorkTons of Posts!
$5207.66 muny

View Inventory
Send Money to AutumnrainChaos

« Reply #45 on: May 05, 2014, 12:23:16 PM »

Technically, if Beast fights, he's the strongest. If you don't count Beast, it's Sara (but she's also the fastest x3)

As for Best Dancer, that also depends xD Viggo is the best at ballroom dancing, but Satine's the best at street-dancing xD

Ghost question: Oh jeez... xD

How about I list what each one would do?

Daliah: She'd probably be frightened lol And be like "IZO SAVE ME! D:"
Viggo: He'd try to exercise it
Apisi: He'd try to communicate with it
Satine: She'd be terrified.
Gamzee: He'd have no clue what we're talking about.
Beast (Adam): He wouldn't care xD
Basil: Also, he wouldn't give a shit
Sara: She'd be terrified with Satine and Daliah
Arc: He'd act super scared to fit in with the girls
Ciar: He'd mimic his dad
Tabetha: She'd punch the bitch >>; No questions asked.
Catarina: Scared with the others.
Rune: Find it hysterically funny.

Hair Color & Style: idk man, its a banana tree, I am just hoping to make you laugh with this test.

Bad Habits are hard to break - Yaoi RP Message Boards
SaharaRose
Reading comprehension is key.
Administrator
AAA OR DEATH

Awards:
Made it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageYA Eligibility - VanceMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageGimpyMost Angelic Companion- MileenaCompanion RainbowMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult Stagegreenie's bitchMade it to Young Adult StageHyperactivityMade it to Young Adult StageCompanion OtakuMade it to Young Adult StageObsessive Compulsive (Crystal, Normals, YAs)Made it to Young Adult StageSmokin' HotMade it to Young Adult StageI hit my YA in Youngling stageCompanion HoarderTrophy! Lives on AAAMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageI am Obsessed - Second PlaceRP CompleterMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Teen StageMade it to Teen StageTotally NOT using loaded diceTons of Posts!Very GenerousRP > Homework
$21488.38 muny

View Inventory
Send Money to SaharaRose

« Reply #46 on: May 05, 2014, 12:29:55 PM »

ARC: Which of your pairs are you most excited to see children from? This can be your companion or non-companion characters!

Greenie
18+
I have no life but AAA

Awards:
YA Eligibility - VictoriaI threw this hedgehog a mile and all I got was this stupid awardMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageYA Eligibility - NatashaYA Eligibility - EirianYA Eligibility - CreedMost Devilish Companion-MaksimWow... two at onceCompanion RainbowYA Eligibility - NathalieDown With FertilityYA Eligibility - BlairYA Eligibility - MaeObsessive Compulsive (Bronze Collars, Demi, Domestic, Non-Mammilian, Strays, Normals, Solistia)Made it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageI hit my YA in Youngling stageMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageCompanion OtakuRP CompleterMade it to Young Adult StagePlot Monster - First PlaceCompanion HoarderSmokin' HotMade it to Young Adult Stageget in my bedSoli's Anime Buddy 8DTons of Posts!PicklemongerGimpyVery GenerousRP > Homework
$4232.75 muny

View Inventory
Send Money to Greenie

da mirror's like baby you da best you da best

« Reply #47 on: May 05, 2014, 12:34:08 PM »

sahara the answer to that is tabby x creed

"There is a reason you have first place for evil plotting" -ARC
AutumnrainChaos
aka ARC
sera's slut <3
AAA OR DEATH

Awards:
YA Eligibility - NevanMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageYA Eligibility - BeatriceMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageYA Eligibility - DanteMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageYA Eligibility - GamzeeYA Eligibility - TabethaQueen of RNon-Companion MasterSoli's Anime Buddy 8DObsessive Compulsive (Boys, Normals, Mammals)Made it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageCompanion OtakuCompanion HoarderMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StagePied PiperMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageWhat a gimp!Very GenerousI am Obsessed - First PlaceSmokin' HotRP CompleterI hit my YA in Youngling stageAAA > WorkTons of Posts!
$5207.66 muny

View Inventory

« Reply #48 on: May 05, 2014, 07:37:48 PM »

I'm torn between Roxel and Braiden and Tabetha and Creed xD
Elyabeth
PG-13
I have no life but AAA

Awards:
Duchess of PGMost Creative PlotterA+ ParentingMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageObsessive Compulsive (Bronzes, Strays, YAs)Made it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageYA Eligibility - AaronCompanion OtakuRP CompleterCompanion HoarderMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageI Write Novels in my Sleep - ElyabethMiss Congeniality - First PlaceMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Teen StageMade it to Teen StageLoyal MinionPicklemongerVery GenerousTons of Posts!
$4600.70 muny

View Inventory
Send Money to Elyabeth

I'm a Gypsy, are you coming with me~?

« Reply #49 on: May 06, 2014, 12:58:24 AM »

If the world of AAA was a little more modern fantasy (as in there were creatures that were not made by science or could be explained by it) what would you like to see? Like would you want there to be things like vampires and werewolves, or more faeries and magic?

AutumnrainChaos
aka ARC
sera's slut <3
AAA OR DEATH

Awards:
$5207.66 muny

View Inventory

« Reply #50 on: May 06, 2014, 12:40:54 PM »

To be honest, I'd make the Valcon what they were originally =3

and then more werewolves because I love werewolves >3>
Elyabeth
PG-13
I have no life but AAA

Awards:
Duchess of PGMost Creative PlotterA+ ParentingMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageObsessive Compulsive (Bronzes, Strays, YAs)Made it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageYA Eligibility - AaronCompanion OtakuRP CompleterCompanion HoarderMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageI Write Novels in my Sleep - ElyabethMiss Congeniality - First PlaceMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Teen StageMade it to Teen StageLoyal MinionPicklemongerVery GenerousTons of Posts!
$4600.70 muny

View Inventory
Send Money to Elyabeth

« Reply #51 on: May 06, 2014, 01:19:53 PM »

Here, here! <3 (Isn't obsessed with Werewolf the Apocalypse. Nooope!)
Kira_Sonar
18+
RP is my drug

Awards:
Made it to Young Adult StageYA Eligibility - Vergil (wrong date)Made it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageCompleted TreatmentMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageVr Srs RperMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageHot & SteamyRP CompleterCompanion ConnoisseurMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageVery GenerousTons of Posts!Made it to Teen StageAAA > Stuff I should be doing
$8158.42 muny

View Inventory
Send Money to Kira_Sonar

No News. Means No News.

« Reply #52 on: May 10, 2014, 10:21:57 AM »

What's one of your favorite accident plots? (Basically not planned and snowballed into a interesting plot for one of your character's lives)

Has Dante said his first word yet?

Kade    Munira    Cale     Amon    Sion    Peyton    Hunter&Roxanne    Goliath    Kira    Shiva    Allegra    Cecil    Epona    Demetri    Vergil    Merrick    Zero    Haru&Maru    Eighteen    Nikita    Migi    Storm Belle    Daisuke    Azalea    Atlas    Saigon&Akira    Xerxes

AutumnrainChaos
aka ARC
sera's slut <3
AAA OR DEATH

Awards:
$5207.66 muny

View Inventory

« Reply #53 on: May 10, 2014, 08:58:04 PM »

Uh... Kira I'll get back to you on that first one.

Dante's first word might be Mama but I'm not sure making sounds like that counts? lol
Kira_Sonar
18+
RP is my drug

Awards:
Made it to Young Adult StageYA Eligibility - Vergil (wrong date)Made it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageCompleted TreatmentMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageVr Srs RperMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageHot & SteamyRP CompleterCompanion ConnoisseurMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageVery GenerousTons of Posts!Made it to Teen StageAAA > Stuff I should be doing
$8158.42 muny

View Inventory
Send Money to Kira_Sonar

No News. Means No News.

« Reply #54 on: May 27, 2014, 12:12:39 PM »

Good grief I can't remember all I've asked you, so sorry if I repeat anything. :3

No doubt you enjoy all your characters~ but which has the outfit you'd want to steal most?

If you could have a tattoo what would it be? If not, what tattoo placement do you find appealing?

AutumnrainChaos
aka ARC
sera's slut <3
AAA OR DEATH

Awards:
$5207.66 muny

View Inventory

« Reply #55 on: May 27, 2014, 07:45:03 PM »

I have a tattoo actually =3 It's four butterflies along my back that need fixed so so so badly |D

As for outfit? I gotta say I love Sara's. Clothes like that are wicked comfy... everyone's clothes are pretty simple though, huh?
PonyMama
aka PM
archived
RP is my drug

Awards:
YA Eligibility - LindiweObsessive Compulsive (Normals, Soli Companions, YA's)YA Eligibility - LelaMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageI hit my YA in Youngling stageCompanion HoarderLoyal MinionHot & SteamyRP CompleterMade it to Teen StageVery GenerousMade it to Teen StageMade it to Teen StageCompanion ConnoisseurI was a Pictionary Answer!Tons of Posts!
$4992.52 muny

View Inventory
Send Money to PonyMama

« Reply #56 on: June 05, 2014, 10:13:33 PM »

Who's your favourite/Least favorite of my companions?

Good girls are made of Sugar and Spice,
I'm a Bad Girl made of Whipped Cream and ice!
AutumnrainChaos
aka ARC
sera's slut <3
AAA OR DEATH

Awards:
$5207.66 muny

View Inventory

« Reply #57 on: June 06, 2014, 10:34:41 AM »

omg PM I can't... that's too mean D:

Favorite is probably Lela... least favorite? Uhm @____@ I dunno! I dunno much about them at all? D:
Elyabeth
PG-13
I have no life but AAA

Awards:
$4600.70 muny

View Inventory
Send Money to Elyabeth

« Reply #58 on: June 06, 2014, 12:10:12 PM »

I'm going to be lazy and steal PM's idea! Cheesy

All right, everyone, out of my companions who is your MOST favorite? Who is your LEAST favorite? (Feel free to do this with my NCCs as well, if you're feeling inspired.)
AutumnrainChaos
aka ARC
sera's slut <3
AAA OR DEATH

Awards:
$5207.66 muny

View Inventory

« Reply #59 on: June 06, 2014, 01:55:09 PM »

Pretty sure my favorite of yours is Gypsy, and the least favorite would be Bartlevy (but only because he's a spider and they creep me out |D)
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5
  Print  

Jump to: