Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home/content/21/8581221/html/aaa/forum/Sources/Load.php(225) : runtime-created function on line 3
I suppose I can try this out too
http://aaa.lasolistia.com
June 25, 2019, 02:19:39 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Love Is In The Air [Breeding Season]

Home   Help Shop Login Register Chat Forms  
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5
  Print  
Author Topic: I suppose I can try this out too  (Read 14389 times)
Shoshan
18+
Obsessive RPer

Awards:
Made it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageCompleted RP
$11.22 muny

View Inventory
Send Money to Shoshan

« Reply #30 on: April 20, 2014, 05:05:47 PM »

Can...Can I touch your butt?

Cannibalism...Its the only way.

center]
Kira_Sonar
18+
RP is my drug

Awards:
Made it to Young Adult StageYA Eligibility - Vergil (wrong date)Made it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageCompleted TreatmentMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageVr Srs RperMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageHot & SteamyRP CompleterCompanion ConnoisseurMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageVery GenerousTons of Posts!Made it to Teen StageAAA > Stuff I should be doing
$8158.42 muny

View Inventory
Send Money to Kira_Sonar

No News. Means No News.

« Reply #31 on: April 20, 2014, 07:33:37 PM »

You've been shoved into a bank heist! Are you the leader, get away driver, muscle, or brains?

Kade    Munira    Cale     Amon    Sion    Peyton    Hunter&Roxanne    Goliath    Kira    Shiva    Allegra    Cecil    Epona    Demetri    Vergil    Merrick    Zero    Haru&Maru    Eighteen    Nikita    Migi    Storm Belle    Daisuke    Azalea    Atlas    Saigon&Akira    Xerxes

AutumnrainChaos
aka ARC
sera's slut <3
AAA OR DEATH

Awards:
YA Eligibility - NevanMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageYA Eligibility - BeatriceMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageYA Eligibility - DanteMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageYA Eligibility - GamzeeYA Eligibility - TabethaQueen of RNon-Companion MasterSoli's Anime Buddy 8DObsessive Compulsive (Boys, Normals, Mammals)Made it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageCompanion OtakuCompanion HoarderMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StagePied PiperMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageWhat a gimp!Very GenerousI am Obsessed - First PlaceSmokin' HotRP CompleterI hit my YA in Youngling stageAAA > WorkTons of Posts!
$5207.66 muny

View Inventory
Send Money to AutumnrainChaos

« Reply #32 on: April 20, 2014, 08:21:13 PM »

Greenie: A companion for my hellion? He'd probably be a wolf-puppy normal x3 As for collar-type, I'm assuming he'll be more stray/wild haha

Tomo: What? In Tyria? *blinks* GUILD WARS REFERENCE? I haven't been playing long enough that doesn't count D;

Tomo pt 2: So between Ryo, Vemon and Lewin... I have to marry one, kill one, and do one, right? That's tough. On principal, I'd have to kill Lewin, but I don't want too >:

Can I just marry them all and be happy that way? >>;

Shoshan: Yes. You may ALWAYS touch my butt

Kira: You're having fun with this, aren't ya?

Probably the getaway driver. I don't have leadership skills and I'd panic too much. Most certainly not enough brain or muscles to be the muscles xD

Hair Color & Style: idk man, its a banana tree, I am just hoping to make you laugh with this test.

Bad Habits are hard to break - Yaoi RP Message Boards
Kira_Sonar
18+
RP is my drug

Awards:
Made it to Young Adult StageYA Eligibility - Vergil (wrong date)Made it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageCompleted TreatmentMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageVr Srs RperMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageHot & SteamyRP CompleterCompanion ConnoisseurMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageVery GenerousTons of Posts!Made it to Teen StageAAA > Stuff I should be doing
$8158.42 muny

View Inventory
Send Money to Kira_Sonar

No News. Means No News.

« Reply #33 on: April 20, 2014, 08:24:23 PM »

Oh yeah~ Totally enjoying this. ^^' Sorry if I make some of the dumbest questions.

And just because I normally ask two per day: Quick name the first word that comes to mind when you look at Daliah, continue to do so for each companion all the way to Rune~ (or just choose six if there's to many.)
AutumnrainChaos
aka ARC
sera's slut <3
AAA OR DEATH

Awards:
YA Eligibility - NevanMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageYA Eligibility - BeatriceMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageYA Eligibility - DanteMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageYA Eligibility - GamzeeYA Eligibility - TabethaQueen of RNon-Companion MasterSoli's Anime Buddy 8DObsessive Compulsive (Boys, Normals, Mammals)Made it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageCompanion OtakuCompanion HoarderMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StagePied PiperMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageWhat a gimp!Very GenerousI am Obsessed - First PlaceSmokin' HotRP CompleterI hit my YA in Youngling stageAAA > WorkTons of Posts!
$5207.66 muny

View Inventory

« Reply #34 on: April 20, 2014, 08:28:01 PM »

Daliah: mechanic
Viggo: loving
Apisi: mute
Satine: fun
Gamzee: creepy
Beast (Adam): fluffy
Basil: sinister
Sara: me
Arc: silly
Ciar: moody
Tabetha: dramatic
Catarina: gorgeous
Rune: frightening
Kira_Sonar
18+
RP is my drug

Awards:
$8158.42 muny

View Inventory
Send Money to Kira_Sonar

No News. Means No News.

« Reply #35 on: April 22, 2014, 05:08:24 PM »

What Character haven't you been able to RP in a while that'd you'd like to?

What Character (out of all the site) who'd you love to read more about? (Feel free to choose top three)
AutumnrainChaos
aka ARC
sera's slut <3
AAA OR DEATH

Awards:
$5207.66 muny

View Inventory

« Reply #36 on: April 22, 2014, 05:42:15 PM »

Apisi to be honest. I missed rping as him. He always had big posts because he didn't talk, so everything was in great detail for how he felt and what he saw.

The characters I'd love to read more about:

If I go with mine, Fifi and Eben are fun to read about.
I also enjoy reading about Cale
And honestly, I like reading about Braiden and Odette rps |D;

I dont read many other rp's often though. I just don't seem to have time.
Kira_Sonar
18+
RP is my drug

Awards:
$8158.42 muny

View Inventory
Send Money to Kira_Sonar

No News. Means No News.

« Reply #37 on: April 24, 2014, 07:08:52 AM »

Name three cosplays you'd like to see around the boards. You don't have to be planning to get them.

What is your favorite color combination? (3-5 colors. Feel free to choose two.)
AutumnrainChaos
aka ARC
sera's slut <3
AAA OR DEATH

Awards:
$5207.66 muny

View Inventory

« Reply #38 on: April 24, 2014, 07:47:47 AM »

Three cosplays: Squall, something Kingdom Hearts based, Repo! The Genetic Opera

Color combo: Purple/black/bright green
Color combo #2: Hot pink/lime green
perryunicornboy
18+
AAA OR DEATH

Awards:
Made it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageI threw this bone a mile and all I got was this stupid awardMade it to Young Adult StageObsessive compulsive [males, normals]I played Star and Blue's Pictionary game and all I got was this stupid medle.Made it to Young Adult StageYA Eligibility - BrutusSmokin' HotMade it to Young Adult StageI hit my YA in Youngling stageTons of Posts!Made it to Young Adult StageRP CompleterSurrounded by Girls
$1646.45 muny

View Inventory
Send Money to perryunicornboy

Love makes the world go around

« Reply #39 on: April 24, 2014, 12:36:35 PM »

Jiang rejects you calling the ninja sinister XD ARC what companion one your wishlist do you want the most?

Kira_Sonar
18+
RP is my drug

Awards:
$8158.42 muny

View Inventory
Send Money to Kira_Sonar

No News. Means No News.

« Reply #40 on: May 02, 2014, 11:49:22 PM »

If you could steal any character around the boards to hang out for a day, who would it be? (Feel free to pick top three choice, not necessarily in any order)

Name a pass time sport you'd like to try and haven't? (Such as hand gliding, golf, scuba, bungie jumping, etc.)
AutumnrainChaos
aka ARC
sera's slut <3
AAA OR DEATH

Awards:
$5207.66 muny

View Inventory

« Reply #41 on: May 02, 2014, 11:54:45 PM »

Perry: Probably the paupu fruit o:

Kira: Character, not just an NPC? I'd hang out with Till, Sara, and Mileena
White-water rafting, Kira
Kira_Sonar
18+
RP is my drug

Awards:
$8158.42 muny

View Inventory
Send Money to Kira_Sonar

No News. Means No News.

« Reply #42 on: May 02, 2014, 11:58:43 PM »

Character or NPC totally works~ As long as it's around the boards, it all goes.
AutumnrainChaos
aka ARC
sera's slut <3
AAA OR DEATH

Awards:
$5207.66 muny

View Inventory

« Reply #43 on: May 03, 2014, 08:41:38 AM »

Then I still stick with my answer x3
Kira_Sonar
18+
RP is my drug

Awards:
$8158.42 muny

View Inventory
Send Money to Kira_Sonar

No News. Means No News.

« Reply #44 on: May 05, 2014, 10:45:53 AM »

Which companion of yours is best at physical fighting? Which is best at dancing? (Just curious which of yours is the strongest and if any has dance talent~)

You think you saw a ghost! Which of your companions would handle the situation best?
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5
  Print  

Jump to: