Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home/content/21/8581221/html/aaa/forum/Sources/Load.php(225) : runtime-created function on line 3
I love a good bandwagon :D
http://aaa.lasolistia.com
June 25, 2019, 01:29:46 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Our Move Link is Posted! [Major Announcement]

Home   Help Shop Login Register Chat Forms  
Pages: 1 [2]
  Print  
Author Topic: I love a good bandwagon :D  (Read 5395 times)
Nako
Art Staff N
Manic RPer

Awards:
YA Eligibility - ShepYA Eligibility - Mercurith 50 Shading it UpYA Eligibility - CliffeYA Eligibility - RapunzelMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult Stageyes I am hitting on youCompleted RP
$4575.05 muny

View Inventory
Send Money to Nako

« Reply #15 on: April 17, 2014, 09:12:17 PM »

Of all the characters on the boards. Kill one. Marry one. Have one time sassy times with one. What three do you choose?

Kira_Sonar
18+
RP is my drug

Awards:
Made it to Young Adult StageYA Eligibility - Vergil (wrong date)Made it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageCompleted TreatmentMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageVr Srs RperMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageHot & SteamyRP CompleterCompanion ConnoisseurMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageVery GenerousTons of Posts!Made it to Teen StageAAA > Stuff I should be doing
$8158.42 muny

View Inventory
Send Money to Kira_Sonar

No News. Means No News.

« Reply #16 on: April 19, 2014, 12:13:25 AM »

No mercy. You get another question from me.

Off your bucket list what is it you wish to do one day?

Kade    Munira    Cale     Amon    Sion    Peyton    Hunter&Roxanne    Goliath    Kira    Shiva    Allegra    Cecil    Epona    Demetri    Vergil    Merrick    Zero    Haru&Maru    Eighteen    Nikita    Migi    Storm Belle    Daisuke    Azalea    Atlas    Saigon&Akira    Xerxes

booterscooter
previously Xenon
Mod Crew
RP is my drug

Awards:
YA Eligibility - Kha'ZixLemon Stealing WhoreFavorite Companion 2014- PaleTons of Posts!Made it to Young Adult StageSurvived TreatmentMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult Stage...Hot Guys > My SanityMade it to Young Adult StageYA Eligibility - EhnCrazy Old Companion LadyCompanion ConnoisseurMade Member of the Midnight CrewMade it to Young Adult StageTROLLKINGTotally hopeless N-obsessed fangirlPre-dinner Mayonnaise - It's good for you!Made it to Teen StageHot & SteamyCompleted RPThe Hootiest
$1711.75 muny

View Inventory
Send Money to booterscooter

so dumb

« Reply #17 on: April 20, 2014, 08:08:45 PM »

Will you ever visit Dante and I when you come to this side of the states? o:

if i'm in a good position to, of course!! it's just hard to manage with my lack of driving.. ness. |D

Singapore has tasty food Scoots XD

For what reason would you travel? (do you want to just visit people, or the sites, or the food?)

all of the above!! i'm a big foodie, actually. and i've heard that singapore is one of the best southeastern asian countries to visit if you're a foreigner. and amazing sights/activities, snorkeling, all that. :3 basically, it just seems like a good choice for me!!

Why are you such a beautiful hoomin being?

And why does it make me want you to visit so much?

i will refer you to the previous answer concerning my ass, to both questions <3

what's your favorite poke'mon?

MALAMARRRRRRRRRR

there are many pokemon i adore, but malamar is my reigning champ as of now.

Favorite guilty pleasure song?

Favorite RP scenario to read?

Favorite RP scenario to write about?

1) right now, it's sara bareilles's brave, because i'm actually still a teenaged girl apparently

2) it really varies, tbh! i can never predict. selfishly, i love rps that involve characters involved with my characters. but in general? anything that's going to result in personal growth. the only kind of rp i dislike is stagnant, so as long as something is changing... it's all good.

3) the kind that rends people's souls. :3

favorite guilty pleasure movie and food? (I like this kind of question)

tim roth and thai. aka, what i'm indulging in tonight. yeehaw.

Of all the characters on the boards. Kill one. Marry one. Have one time sassy times with one. What three do you choose?

1) kill creed. SORRY GREENIE |D
2) marry uhh. uhhhhhh. man this one is hard. me and marriage have a hard time. ...but possibly pharaoh. because why the hell not.
3) the question isn't "have a deeply regrettable one-night stand that you ignore for the rest of time" so jack can't be my answer. that being the case, i will go with CHANDA.

No mercy. You get another question from me.

Off your bucket list what is it you wish to do one day?

hang gliding :3

dingus squad supreme
Kira_Sonar
18+
RP is my drug

Awards:
Made it to Young Adult StageYA Eligibility - Vergil (wrong date)Made it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageCompleted TreatmentMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageVr Srs RperMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageHot & SteamyRP CompleterCompanion ConnoisseurMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageVery GenerousTons of Posts!Made it to Teen StageAAA > Stuff I should be doing
$8158.42 muny

View Inventory
Send Money to Kira_Sonar

No News. Means No News.

« Reply #18 on: April 20, 2014, 08:17:14 PM »

Your stuck in an elevator for six hours. Which companion of yours would you want there? Which would you not be able to stand for that deration of time?

Curious. What would your companion persona look like?
Elyabeth
PG-13
I have no life but AAA

Awards:
Duchess of PGMost Creative PlotterA+ ParentingMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageObsessive Compulsive (Bronzes, Strays, YAs)Made it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageYA Eligibility - AaronCompanion OtakuRP CompleterCompanion HoarderMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageI Write Novels in my Sleep - ElyabethMiss Congeniality - First PlaceMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Teen StageMade it to Teen StageLoyal MinionPicklemongerVery GenerousTons of Posts!
$4600.70 muny

View Inventory
Send Money to Elyabeth

I'm a Gypsy, are you coming with me~?

« Reply #19 on: April 21, 2014, 12:18:33 AM »

Because this interests me, which of my companions is your favorite? Either design wise, how I play them, etc?

Also out of the characters you've MADE for me, which is your favorite?

booterscooter
previously Xenon
Mod Crew
RP is my drug

Awards:
YA Eligibility - Kha'ZixLemon Stealing WhoreFavorite Companion 2014- PaleTons of Posts!Made it to Young Adult StageSurvived TreatmentMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult Stage...Hot Guys > My SanityMade it to Young Adult StageYA Eligibility - EhnCrazy Old Companion LadyCompanion ConnoisseurMade Member of the Midnight CrewMade it to Young Adult StageTROLLKINGTotally hopeless N-obsessed fangirlPre-dinner Mayonnaise - It's good for you!Made it to Teen StageHot & SteamyCompleted RPThe Hootiest
$1711.75 muny

View Inventory

so dumb

« Reply #20 on: April 24, 2014, 04:38:40 PM »

Your stuck in an elevator for six hours. Which companion of yours would you want there? Which would you not be able to stand for that deration of time?

Curious. What would your companion persona look like?

1. hmmm.. i think it'd be fun to be stuck with crow, most of all. she could teach me some sign language while we waited! the worst would probably be jack, for so many reasons. so. freaking. many.

...except companion-ified! normal, not demi :3

Because this interests me, which of my companions is your favorite? Either design wise, how I play them, etc?

Also out of the characters you've MADE for me, which is your favorite?

1. ahhhh, hard question!!! i think... after a lot of debate, probably cellie? but mikki is a close second, and sharrat is quickly finding his way into my heart as a beloved little bab. :3 design-wise, i love isabelle-baby so much. she's the prettiest, and that purple-blue scheme with her colors is so lovely~

2. MIKKI MIKKI MIKKI MIKKI
Lizard
Previously StalkerRoomMate
18+
Manic RPer

Awards:
The Easter BunnyMade it to Young Adult StageCompanion ConnoisseurMy Own Award!!  Loyal MinionCompleted RPPicklemonger
$2409.65 muny

View Inventory
Send Money to Lizard

« Reply #21 on: April 24, 2014, 05:26:59 PM »

What is your favorite Videospiel (video game)??

booterscooter
previously Xenon
Mod Crew
RP is my drug

Awards:
$1711.75 muny

View Inventory

so dumb

« Reply #22 on: April 24, 2014, 05:32:48 PM »

all-time: Fallout 3/Fallout New Vegas

right now: LEAGUE OF LERGERNDSSSSSSSSSSSS
Shadowphyr
18+
I have no life but AAA

Awards:
YA Eligibility - RacineI threw this hedgehog a mile and all I got was this stupid awardMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageCompanion RainbowObsessive Compulsive (Solistia Companions, Male Companions))Made it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageSmokin' HotCompanion HoarderMade it to Young Adult StageI Write Novels in my Sleep - Second PlaceLiketotorturemycharacteritis - Second PlaceRP CompleterSoli's Anime Buddy 8DI hit my YA in Youngling stageTons of Posts!Companion ConnoisseurI miss you (be more active TAT)
$10244.22 muny

View Inventory
Send Money to Shadowphyr

"Yeahnaw. The pibbly thinks that's bad juju."

« Reply #23 on: April 26, 2014, 10:52:32 PM »

how often do you use the flask and pint glass you received in the mail

shameless plugging

Elyabeth
PG-13
I have no life but AAA

Awards:
Duchess of PGMost Creative PlotterA+ ParentingMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageObsessive Compulsive (Bronzes, Strays, YAs)Made it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageYA Eligibility - AaronCompanion OtakuRP CompleterCompanion HoarderMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageI Write Novels in my Sleep - ElyabethMiss Congeniality - First PlaceMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Teen StageMade it to Teen StageLoyal MinionPicklemongerVery GenerousTons of Posts!
$4600.70 muny

View Inventory
Send Money to Elyabeth

I'm a Gypsy, are you coming with me~?

« Reply #24 on: April 30, 2014, 09:11:01 PM »

(I don't think this has been asked yet).

What was the first thing you ever did, RP wise? Was it tabletop, forum based? and if so, what genre and do you have any character from that you still use?
Monologue
18+
Obsessive RPer

Awards:
YA Eligibility- CliveMade it to Young Adult Stage Companion HoarderRP CompleterCompleted RP
$11114.31 muny

View Inventory
Send Money to Monologue

« Reply #25 on: May 02, 2014, 08:06:26 PM »

You like scotties, right?  Have you ever owned any or is it just a distant adoration?  (I think you drew a real quick headshot of one for me once to practice a dog's face shape :3)

Pages: 1 [2]
  Print  

Jump to: