Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home/content/21/8581221/html/aaa/forum/Sources/Load.php(225) : runtime-created function on line 3
It's the question show, with our special guests....
http://aaa.lasolistia.com
October 15, 2019, 01:16:30 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Something is happening in the cafeteria...

Home   Help Shop Login Register Chat Forms  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5
  Print  
Author Topic: It's the question show, with our special guests....  (Read 14747 times)
Elyabeth
PG-13
I have no life but AAA

Awards:
Duchess of PGMost Creative PlotterA+ ParentingMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageObsessive Compulsive (Bronzes, Strays, YAs)Made it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageYA Eligibility - AaronCompanion OtakuRP CompleterCompanion HoarderMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageI Write Novels in my Sleep - ElyabethMiss Congeniality - First PlaceMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Teen StageMade it to Teen StageLoyal MinionPicklemongerVery GenerousTons of Posts!
$4600.70 muny

View Inventory
Send Money to Elyabeth

I'm a Gypsy, are you coming with me~?

« on: April 17, 2014, 12:01:36 AM »

Princess and Gracie!

So PZ and I want to answer questions too! Cheesy Together! So c'mon people, fire away!

perryunicornboy
18+
AAA OR DEATH

Awards:
Made it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageI threw this bone a mile and all I got was this stupid awardMade it to Young Adult StageObsessive compulsive [males, normals]I played Star and Blue's Pictionary game and all I got was this stupid medle.Made it to Young Adult StageYA Eligibility - BrutusSmokin' HotMade it to Young Adult StageI hit my YA in Youngling stageTons of Posts!Made it to Young Adult StageRP CompleterSurrounded by Girls
$1646.45 muny

View Inventory
Send Money to perryunicornboy

Love makes the world go around

« Reply #1 on: April 17, 2014, 12:04:43 AM »

Do you really like bears? *you have three bear companions*

Zira
Previously Zaccy
18+
RP is my drug

Awards:
Made it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageI played Star and Blue's Pictionary game and all I got was this stupid medle.Made it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageYA Eligibility - KaylaObsessive compulsive ( Normals )Maid of LightCompanion ConnoisseurCrazy Old Companion LadyMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageI hit my YA in Youngling stageRP CompleterHot & SteamySoli's Anime Buddy 8D
$50.69 muny

View Inventory
Send Money to Zira

Zira and Zeph 5ever

« Reply #2 on: April 17, 2014, 12:07:15 AM »

Ask us the questions! Also please adress the person you are asking your question |D

Elyabeth
PG-13
I have no life but AAA

Awards:
Duchess of PGMost Creative PlotterA+ ParentingMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageObsessive Compulsive (Bronzes, Strays, YAs)Made it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageYA Eligibility - AaronCompanion OtakuRP CompleterCompanion HoarderMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageI Write Novels in my Sleep - ElyabethMiss Congeniality - First PlaceMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Teen StageMade it to Teen StageLoyal MinionPicklemongerVery GenerousTons of Posts!
$4600.70 muny

View Inventory
Send Money to Elyabeth

« Reply #3 on: April 17, 2014, 12:08:30 AM »

Fair question! XD Wolves are actually my favorite animal. If not for ma self control I would, like, have one of every wolf subspecies. But when I got Alan, I quickly got the ideas that would eventually translate into Kodi, Isabelle and a panda girl I would like to someday get. So because of that, it kinda became a theme with me! I would really like to get a wolf demi some day, though. Probably a gray wolf or a timber, since I really like the different colors they have in their fur.
Nako
Art Staff N
Manic RPer

Awards:
YA Eligibility - ShepYA Eligibility - Mercurith 50 Shading it UpYA Eligibility - CliffeYA Eligibility - RapunzelMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult Stageyes I am hitting on youCompleted RP
$4575.05 muny

View Inventory
Send Money to Nako

« Reply #4 on: April 17, 2014, 12:15:40 AM »

Why do you guys put up with my derp? <3

Love, The Nako

perryunicornboy
18+
AAA OR DEATH

Awards:
Made it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageI threw this bone a mile and all I got was this stupid awardMade it to Young Adult StageObsessive compulsive [males, normals]I played Star and Blue's Pictionary game and all I got was this stupid medle.Made it to Young Adult StageYA Eligibility - BrutusSmokin' HotMade it to Young Adult StageI hit my YA in Youngling stageTons of Posts!Made it to Young Adult StageRP CompleterSurrounded by Girls
$1646.45 muny

View Inventory
Send Money to perryunicornboy

Love makes the world go around

« Reply #5 on: April 17, 2014, 12:18:21 AM »

Princess why are you so kawaii? <3
Elyabeth
PG-13
I have no life but AAA

Awards:
$4600.70 muny

View Inventory
Send Money to Elyabeth

« Reply #6 on: April 17, 2014, 12:21:17 AM »

@Nako - Cause you put up with mine! <3 Which I still find to be amazing, since I have an extra special kind of derb. >>;
Zira
Previously Zaccy
18+
RP is my drug

Awards:
Made it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageI played Star and Blue's Pictionary game and all I got was this stupid medle.Made it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageYA Eligibility - KaylaObsessive compulsive ( Normals )Maid of LightCompanion ConnoisseurCrazy Old Companion LadyMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageI hit my YA in Youngling stageRP CompleterHot & SteamySoli's Anime Buddy 8D
$50.69 muny

View Inventory
Send Money to Zira

Zira and Zeph 5ever

« Reply #7 on: April 17, 2014, 12:22:19 AM »

Nako because I love you

Perry: I unno |D just how I am yo
Nako
Art Staff N
Manic RPer

Awards:
YA Eligibility - ShepYA Eligibility - Mercurith 50 Shading it UpYA Eligibility - CliffeYA Eligibility - RapunzelMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult Stageyes I am hitting on youCompleted RP
$4575.05 muny

View Inventory
Send Money to Nako

« Reply #8 on: April 17, 2014, 12:33:18 AM »

To both of you, what is your favorite cliche/situation to rp?
Elyabeth
PG-13
I have no life but AAA

Awards:
$4600.70 muny

View Inventory
Send Money to Elyabeth

« Reply #9 on: April 17, 2014, 12:38:02 AM »

@Nako- Ah, man! It's hard to choose! I think my favorite is, sadly, right after my character has gotten the crap beaten out of them and people come to visit them. It doesn't have to be romantic or anything, just someone sitting and talking with them. I like these because they're usually quiet moments, where you can learn little extra reasons why the characters click. I don't know they're just... quiet and sweet. I like that.

I also REALLY love family moments. Father/son, mother/daughter. Just those little bonding moments make me all warm and gooey on the inside! <3
zephkin
aka Tomo
18+
RP is my drug

Awards:
YA Eligibility - VanquishYA Eligibility - SyonMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageObsessive compulsive [males, normals]I played Star and Blue's Pictionary game and all I got was this stupid medle.Made it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageCrazy Old Companion LadyI hit my YA in Youngling stageMade it to Young Adult StageHot & SteamyRP Completer
$10190.77 muny

View Inventory
Send Money to zephkin

Bree is my spirit and she has a lot to say to you.

« Reply #10 on: April 17, 2014, 12:56:37 AM »

*raises hand*
Uh, yes I have a couple questions for Zaccy.

Zaccy, when will this fabled Oswald arrive to give Zeph a jolly good what-ho?

And also, Zaccy, will you marry me?

And and one for Gracie.

Gracie, what is your all time favorite movie?

"Cobalt's Natural Enemy: Desks."

Elyabeth
PG-13
I have no life but AAA

Awards:
$4600.70 muny

View Inventory
Send Money to Elyabeth

« Reply #11 on: April 17, 2014, 01:03:03 AM »

@Tomo, that's an easy one! Cheesy

Princess Mononoke, HAAAAANDS down. I used to watch that move every day before school for, like, two months when I was a kid. I would watch most of it while getting ready the day, and then finish it while I got home. I will never get tired of it, and I never stop finding new things to love about it. Especially when it comes to the music. Oh ma GOSH the music. I get chills whenever I hear those opening string cords. <3 Eeeeeee!

*gushes on and on and into infinity*
Nako
Art Staff N
Manic RPer

Awards:
$4575.05 muny

View Inventory
Send Money to Nako

« Reply #12 on: April 17, 2014, 01:20:27 AM »

Of all my characters, which is the most appealing to rp with and why? Because I'm a narcissist.
Elyabeth
PG-13
I have no life but AAA

Awards:
$4600.70 muny

View Inventory
Send Money to Elyabeth

« Reply #13 on: April 17, 2014, 01:25:31 AM »

@Nako

First I am saying that this is an entirely unfair question, cause I have always REALLY loved your line up of kids. BUT, if I have to say which character of yours I am the most interested in playing with... it would have to be Bec. Shep is right there next to her, but I have always LOVED how Bec looks and that mix of genes is SO fascinating! Just fur, but no eyes and the orange gills and ;~; *sits on grabby hands* I wanna plaaaay with her so bad! XD
Zira
Previously Zaccy
18+
RP is my drug

Awards:
$50.69 muny

View Inventory
Send Money to Zira

Zira and Zeph 5ever

« Reply #14 on: April 17, 2014, 02:40:01 AM »

As for situation id say two chars knocking into each other it always makes for fun awkward tension.  As for your char I say Red all the way I love Red to the moon and back she is just so epic

Tomo the answers are that he sort of is? He just doesn't have a profile and yes of course yes forever
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5
  Print  

Jump to: