Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home/content/21/8581221/html/aaa/forum/Sources/Load.php(225) : runtime-created function on line 3
It's the question show, with our special guests....
http://aaa.lasolistia.com
September 24, 2019, 02:35:10 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Love Is In The Air [Breeding Season]

Home   Help Shop Login Register Chat Forms  
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5
  Print  
Author Topic: It's the question show, with our special guests....  (Read 14369 times)
Elyabeth
PG-13
I have no life but AAA

Awards:
Duchess of PGMost Creative PlotterA+ ParentingMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageObsessive Compulsive (Bronzes, Strays, YAs)Made it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageYA Eligibility - AaronCompanion OtakuRP CompleterCompanion HoarderMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageI Write Novels in my Sleep - ElyabethMiss Congeniality - First PlaceMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Teen StageMade it to Teen StageLoyal MinionPicklemongerVery GenerousTons of Posts!
$4600.70 muny

View Inventory
Send Money to Elyabeth

I'm a Gypsy, are you coming with me~?

« Reply #45 on: May 06, 2014, 02:00:24 AM »

@Midnight:

Well Lizzie and I, eh, do have a few things that we hope to get one day that very heavily involve cosplays. XD Same with me and ARC. So I'll just let those be a surprise, especially since they are more of a group thing. As for what I would want for my OWN self, oh goodness. >>; SO MANY CHARACTERS THAT WOULD BE FUN. I think the one I've thought about the most would be Sailor Neptune/Michiru because I adored her as a child and still absolutely love her now, and I think she would make a really gorgeous fish companion. I've also considered mabye doing a Hellboy companion, since it would be fun and he's a bit different than what I have now in my cast. I'm not going to lie, but I would probably also want a cosplay version of both Koji and Koichi from Digimon Tamers. Or JP, or Tommy. @_@ I just would LOVE to have someone from that show cause it's MA favorite!

And my favorite characteristics? Oh my, that's a hard one cause I don't think I really have them. My sig is so different, and I like it all, so I'm not sure I could just point at one and say "that's what I like!" But if I had to pick, I think I would say viney or flower tails, or tails that are somehow different from the normal furry cat or dog tail. I also really like it when companions have the lower half or feet of their animal. I find it really fun to play a character that might make different noises when they move, or how they might walk differently. Or who might have legs at all, which is always so cool! Cheesy (A close second would be companions with feathers in their hair, or feathers beyond their wings, since that can make for some really pretty accents.)

Midnight Phantom
18+ RPAnn
Obsessive RPer

Awards:
Made it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageObsessive Compulsive (Normals)Crazy Old Companion LadyMade it to Young Adult StageRP CompleterMade it to Teen StageRP > Homework
$0.00 muny

View Inventory
Send Money to Midnight Phantom

Mrrrr

« Reply #46 on: May 06, 2014, 08:43:05 AM »

Oh! O.o nice! Plus that reminded me, Did you know  there is a relaunch for a new sailor moon anime? Who the voice cast is was  released last week... And there is a website..which I don't have handy right now ^.^ ::curious:: http://sailormoonnews.com/category/sailor-moon-2014/ that's not the official japanese site but on the wrong computer to get it x.x.

Feathered hair! Sooo soft. I once had a character like that but he ended up having regular hair later XD I think scooter's new companion does have feathery hair :3  also different types of tails is fun o.o leafy tail maybe or plant fluff tail >.> seed pods on the tail .. XD

Sleeping Lion.....
Elyabeth
PG-13
I have no life but AAA

Awards:
Duchess of PGMost Creative PlotterA+ ParentingMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageObsessive Compulsive (Bronzes, Strays, YAs)Made it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageYA Eligibility - AaronCompanion OtakuRP CompleterCompanion HoarderMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageI Write Novels in my Sleep - ElyabethMiss Congeniality - First PlaceMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Teen StageMade it to Teen StageLoyal MinionPicklemongerVery GenerousTons of Posts!
$4600.70 muny

View Inventory
Send Money to Elyabeth

« Reply #47 on: May 06, 2014, 01:22:12 PM »

Yes, I'm so excited about it! <3 I can't wait! Though I did hear it was sticking more closely to the manga. Which is great, since there will be less filler... But said because the original manga had so little tiny with the other scouts compared to the original anime. ;-; Though, really, the anime actually ended up adding a lot of character to those Neptune and Uranus. Their roles are so teeny tiny, it makes me sad.

And yes, seed pod tails are AWESOME. Hopefully I can get a companion like that one day, if I'm luck!
Bunraku
18+
Manic RPer

Awards:
YA Eligibility - NicodemusYA Eligibility - GeminiHyperactivityI Hit my YA in Youngling StageCompleted RP
$3456.30 muny

View Inventory
Send Money to Bunraku

« Reply #48 on: May 08, 2014, 01:36:55 PM »

(Forgive me if this question has already been asked, I looked and couldn't find it)

What is your favorite type of RP scenario?

The dead stop dreaming
I'll set ablaze this life
Your shadow keeps me bright.
Elyabeth
PG-13
I have no life but AAA

Awards:
$4600.70 muny

View Inventory
Send Money to Elyabeth

« Reply #49 on: May 08, 2014, 01:45:02 PM »

No problem, Bun! Cheesy It was all ready kinda asked, but I don't think either of us will mind answering again!

I mentioned earlier that I really, really like the RP after a character has been beaten up or is in the hospital and someone visits them. Not really because I like seeing them babied, though that can be sweet, I like the reflection and the conversations that come afterwards. For example, in the one with Alan and Mellie, while Alan is overjoyed he finally gets to go home, he had to deal with the fact that now Melody has to know what happened while he was gone. (During the college plot that is.) That he lied to her, and that in a why he's still lying to her because he never really has told her all of the details because he's slightly ashamed of how he let his angry got the better than him. I just think it's an interesting thing to play, not to mention I have a really bad habit of putting characters in the hospital, so I might also just be used to it.

I also like anything that has to do with the families made on the site, since I like seeing how those relationships adapt and change. It's fun to see if father and son will always get a long, or if brother and sister can support each other, etc etc.
SaharaRose
Reading comprehension is key.
Administrator
AAA OR DEATH

Awards:
Made it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageYA Eligibility - VanceMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageGimpyMost Angelic Companion- MileenaCompanion RainbowMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult Stagegreenie's bitchMade it to Young Adult StageHyperactivityMade it to Young Adult StageCompanion OtakuMade it to Young Adult StageObsessive Compulsive (Crystal, Normals, YAs)Made it to Young Adult StageSmokin' HotMade it to Young Adult StageI hit my YA in Youngling stageCompanion HoarderTrophy! Lives on AAAMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageI am Obsessed - Second PlaceRP CompleterMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Teen StageMade it to Teen StageTotally NOT using loaded diceTons of Posts!Very GenerousRP > Homework
$21488.38 muny

View Inventory
Send Money to SaharaRose

« Reply #50 on: May 08, 2014, 01:46:56 PM »

So, there has been a pretty big push for new babies as of late from a lot of people. Who's babies are you most excited to see out of all of them?

Elyabeth
PG-13
I have no life but AAA

Awards:
$4600.70 muny

View Inventory
Send Money to Elyabeth

« Reply #51 on: May 08, 2014, 01:53:51 PM »

@Sahara:

Probably out of all the couples, I'm most excited for Gypsy and Reese. I've always wanted to see what their children will look like, and especially color wish. I still love that Justin timberlion pun. XD I know, I know! I'm bad! Ale/Lucas are pretty high on the list too, along with our former Eiridan and lovely hammer head baby! <3

As for my own... goodness, grief, I don't know. I really can't wait to see what a Dani/Kodi baby may look like some day, and the same with Nemo/Zelis. I'll probably be quite some time before there is a chance for any of those things to happen, but I shall love it when they do!
Zira
Previously Zaccy
18+
RP is my drug

Awards:
Made it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageI played Star and Blue's Pictionary game and all I got was this stupid medle.Made it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageYA Eligibility - KaylaObsessive compulsive ( Normals )Maid of LightCompanion ConnoisseurCrazy Old Companion LadyMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageI hit my YA in Youngling stageRP CompleterHot & SteamySoli's Anime Buddy 8D
$50.69 muny

View Inventory
Send Money to Zira

Zira and Zeph 5ever

« Reply #52 on: May 08, 2014, 06:59:07 PM »

COOKIES. I'ma answer these questions soon |D i promise

Lizard
Previously StalkerRoomMate
18+
Manic RPer

Awards:
The Easter BunnyMade it to Young Adult StageCompanion ConnoisseurMy Own Award!!  Loyal MinionCompleted RPPicklemonger
$2409.65 muny

View Inventory
Send Money to Lizard

« Reply #53 on: May 08, 2014, 10:36:09 PM »

*Don't remember if question has been asked*   Roll Eyes

Least favorite anime of all time.... GO!!!     Grin
« Last Edit: May 08, 2014, 11:33:20 PM by Lizard » Logged

Elyabeth
PG-13
I have no life but AAA

Awards:
$4600.70 muny

View Inventory
Send Money to Elyabeth

« Reply #54 on: May 08, 2014, 11:49:32 PM »

Uuuum, that's a hard one. While there are many that I don't enjoy, I don't know that I flat out HAAATE anything. If it's anything, it's probably Gravitation. >>; Sorry roommate, it's kinda stupid and the main character is so obnoxious. Gaaah.
Zira
Previously Zaccy
18+
RP is my drug

Awards:
Made it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageI played Star and Blue's Pictionary game and all I got was this stupid medle.Made it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageYA Eligibility - KaylaObsessive compulsive ( Normals )Maid of LightCompanion ConnoisseurCrazy Old Companion LadyMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageI hit my YA in Youngling stageRP CompleterHot & SteamySoli's Anime Buddy 8D
$50.69 muny

View Inventory
Send Money to Zira

Zira and Zeph 5ever

« Reply #55 on: May 09, 2014, 12:26:25 AM »

Neon genesis evangelian I watched the whole series over the course of a weekend I just no I don't like it hmmm -ponders of there are more-
Kira_Sonar
18+
RP is my drug

Awards:
Made it to Young Adult StageYA Eligibility - Vergil (wrong date)Made it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageCompleted TreatmentMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageVr Srs RperMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageHot & SteamyRP CompleterCompanion ConnoisseurMade it to Young Adult StageMade it to Young Adult StageVery GenerousTons of Posts!Made it to Teen StageAAA > Stuff I should be doing
$8158.42 muny

View Inventory
Send Money to Kira_Sonar

No News. Means No News.

« Reply #56 on: May 10, 2014, 10:48:06 AM »

*Noms cookie* Here's another for the both of you~

Name a few singers or bands you enjoy listening to.

Your stuck in an elevator for six hours. Which companion of yours would you want there? Which would you not be able to stand for that deration of time?

Kade    Munira    Cale     Amon    Sion    Peyton    Hunter&Roxanne    Goliath    Kira    Shiva    Allegra    Cecil    Epona    Demetri    Vergil    Merrick    Zero    Haru&Maru    Eighteen    Nikita    Migi    Storm Belle    Daisuke    Azalea    Atlas    Saigon&Akira    Xerxes

Elyabeth
PG-13
I have no life but AAA

Awards:
$4600.70 muny

View Inventory
Send Money to Elyabeth

« Reply #57 on: May 10, 2014, 01:58:22 PM »

@Kira bear:

I really like listening to One Republic, but mostly their older stuff. (Dreaming Out Loud is my favorite album.) Their newer stuff is okay, but doesn't have the same instrumental sound to it like it used to. I also love listening to pretty much any song that could be considered classic rock, though I'm a big fan of really "metal" bands, if only because they tend to set off my migraines. Most times I'll be listening to Journey, Queen, Bon Jovi, etc. I also like musical soundtracks and movie soundtracks, and have quite a big collection of those as well.

Hmmm, I would probably want Alan to be in there with me since I would feel the most comfortable around him, and I'm sure he would keep me from panicking. If I had a second choice, I would say Aaron because even though he might be uncomfortable with a stranger at first, he would eventually be cracking his usual snarky banter and would help make me laugh. I might even get a massage out of the ordeal, if I was lucky! <3

I would not, however, let Coax be stuck alone with me. After they popped the doors open, there would be nothing left of me put meaty bones and ripped up clothes. Cause, well... She gets hungry and I would be the nearest snack she has. I also would never want to be stuck with Quinton. He would probably start drinking after the first hour and I would have his drunk, stupid butt on my hands for the next five. Bleeck.
Alnaeyah
archived
Manic RPer

Awards:
YA Eligibility - NepetaCompanion ConnoisseurCompleted RPCrazy Old Companion Lady
$798.75 muny

View Inventory
Send Money to Alnaeyah

I have ADOS XD

« Reply #58 on: May 10, 2014, 02:14:54 PM »

Questions for the both of you.
Which of my characters would you want to marry, have just sexy times with and kill?
Which of my characters would you like to see more rps from?
You both are so sweet. ^^

Elyabeth
PG-13
I have no life but AAA

Awards:
$4600.70 muny

View Inventory
Send Money to Elyabeth

« Reply #59 on: May 12, 2014, 01:17:51 AM »

You're sweet too, Nae nae! <3

Uuuum, I probably would marry pan. Because I'm an aries, he's a saytar. Hey, why not? Cheesy I'll make all the other ladies jealous! I don't know if I would like the sexy times just yet, but I would certainly like to go on a date with Jeremy. If only because I'd like to get to know him better! <3 I've loved his designed ever since he came out! And I don't think I could kill any of your babies! ;-; They have done nothing to wrong me! XD

As for reading about, I would really love to read more about my lovely Nisha, cause I love her so. But again, I really want to learn more about Jeremy. And Pan, of course. <3 Greek mythology, one of my great weaknesses!
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5
  Print  

Jump to: